A Night in the Sun

Story Info
What woman could possibly be hotter?
1.3k words
3.63
15.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived in a tiny shack on the outside of town, an arrangement that worked well for me, although the people in town thought I was a little odd, which I probably was.

I was resourceful with my hands, and through various means had patched up the shack so that it was livable enough, and actually was pleasant. I was also resourceful in ways that the people in town could not have guessed at.

And so it was, that one December night, the wind was howling so hard that I feared my shack would be torn apart. At the very least, the wind whipping through the planks of my shack robbed all heat from the inside. All I could do was dig deeper in my blanket.

And think about the summer. I thought of how, even though my shack was small, the area around it was expansive and so good to stroll through. I thought of the thick green grass in the spring, and the tall yellow grain in the summer. I thought of the warm soft breezes, so different from these winter ones. And above all, I thought of the sun, beating down on my back, so that I was being heated directly. And with those thoughts, I drifted away.

I felt a warm hand close around my wrist, felt myself being lifted, and through a haze felt myself flying up, further and faster. I don't think I had to blink before I woke up.

As I opened my eyes, several things struck them at once. First, where I was now was bright! The light came not only from the sky, but from all around me. Second, there was a beautiful, voluptuous blond woman standing right next to me, holding my arm. She was smiling and her eyes were as bright as anything around me. She moved her hand around to hold my hip, and held me close to her.

"Feeling a little warmer?" she asked. Her voice was as rich and warm as her body.

I managed to separate my eyes from her and the surroundings were just as pleasant as she was. We were standing on a shallow, green slope that ran down to a warm green sea.

"Yes---" I could feel the warmth filtering into me. It didn't take long, the air seemed to buzz with a rich warmth.

She laughed, and arched her back luxuriously. Her full bosom pressed out against her thin white dress, and her short skirt rode up her legs, revealing thick, tanned thighs. I swallowed, wondering if I was supposed to be staring at this display so openly. But I got the feeling that if not, she would let me know.

At least it was warming me up!

She reached a hand out to me, placing it on my shoulder. and gently rubbing. Even though she was barely exerting any pressure, I felt a warm heaviness move through my muscles, and down into my chest. Even though she looked like a woman of medium size, I could feel great strength in her hands. Which was one of the reasons why, as she guided me down to the ground, I followed without resisting. The other was how incredible her body felt against me, as she spooned me from behind. Her breasts felt just as heavy pressed into my back as they had looked, outlined against the sky. She draped one hand across me, and started rubbing my chest.

Through all of this, I said not a word. Everything was clear and bright around me, yet I also felt warm and accepting. As I warmed up further under her ministrations, my breath became more heavy and sweat started forming on my temples. I said nothing as her hands deftly removed my clothing, piece by piece until I was in only my undershorts.

She whispered in my ear: "pretty hot, now-perhaps we should go and take a bath in the sea", she rolled away, still laughing, and took my hand to lead me down to the green ocean.

We stood on the beach, looking at each other. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, besides that she was happy. Actually, I didn't even know what she was, but I was not worried.

Her thin white dress had a little knot right under her deep cleavage, and she deftly flicked her fingers across it, letting the entire dress slide off her in one fluid motion. I took a half moment

to admire her form, but before I knew what had happened, she had jumped into the water. I followed her, slightly less energetically. The water was of course, very warm almost to hot to be comfortable I swam in it easily, though. It was very buoyant and also I noticed, sweet.

She was swimming circles around me, literally.

Then she stood up, and walked up to me. Her nipples were bright red underneath her sheer white top. She grabbed me and kissed me, her lips almost burning me. I could feel the steam coming off of her. We kissed deeply, and my hands reached down to hold her firm, full behind. For the first time, I took the initiative, pulling her against me so I could push my hardness against her. And now her playfulness disappeared, and she threw back her head and let out a guttural cry. This pushed her heavy breasts up towards my face, and I eagerly started kissing down towards them.

"Shh..." she said "not just yet"

"But...please" my brain was burning at the sight of those bright red nipples, so close to me.

"Trust me" once again her giggle returned, and once more she took the lead, guiding me back to land.

I knelt down in front of her as she undid her top, and when her nipple was exposed, I quickly did my duty, running my lips and tongue all over it. She moaned again, a moan that almost turned into a roar, encouraging me to suck harder and faster, my hands around her lower back.

I was surprised when a few drops of fluid were released in my mouth, and more surprised when I realized they tasted nothing like milk, but felt like the purest alcohol as they filled my mouth and belly. My head swam, and I fell over on my back, feeling that the ground had turned into a warm ocean around me.

Through the haze, I heard her voice: "we couldn't very well let you do that out in the water, could we?" she said, half in mockery, half in concern. She sat down on my chest, and as my head cleareda little, I realized she was totally nude now, and that her mound was against my stomach, almost scorching it. I also realized it was too bright to look at, along with her eyes. I didn't care though, especially when she kissed me. She gave me another taste of her nipple, and the nectar once again threw me into a sea of pleasure.

"This might hurt a little" she said, poised above my now naked body.

"Don't care...do it...beautiful...use me..." I stammered out.

She held me and guided me in. The pain was terrible, the pleasure more so, as I was encased in her tight, molten sheathe. I howled in pain as she hungrily rode me, arching my body upward as I bucked under her fierce pressure. Her thighs squeezed me as she slammed into me, her moans turning into yells that hurt my ears. I am glad the pleasure was so great for both of us, any more sex and I might have died. As we both came, I faded out of consciousness.

I woke up the next morning, alone in my shack the strangely warm sunlight streaming through my window in thanks.