A Night in Tokyo

Story Info
Drunken girl is bound and humiliated.
2.9k words
4.07
97.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers

I was in Japan for a month, the guest of my friend Toshi and his family. I had first met him when he was living out here briefly a few years ago, and we’d kept in touch since then. He’d been trying to persuade me to visit Japan for ages, and when I found myself temporarily between jobs, it seemed like a good time to go.

The night after I arrived, Toshi took me to a nightclub in Tokyo. We were supposed to meet up with his sister and some of her friends there, but due to a mix-up they didn’t appear. We left shortly after midnight, having failed to pick up any girls.

Toshi lived in a suburb about half an hour from Shinjuku, and we caught a train back. We got onto an almost empty carriage (stories about Japanese trains always being massively overcrowded are exaggerated) and sat down. Toshi nudged me in the arm. "Ah, look – drunk girl!" he said excitedly, pointing to an office girl who had boarded the train with us. She was sitting on the opposite seat, her head lolling to one side, her eyes closed. The only other passenger in the carriage was a middle-aged salaryman. He seemed to be dozing off as well.

"Come on, let’s see what happen," said Toshi, standing up. He sat next to the girl, and motioned for me to sit on the other side of her. She looked to be in her early twenties, and was very smartly dressed. She wore a dark green jacket over a crisp white blouse, a short black skirt and shiny black shoes. In one hand she clutched an expensive brand-name handbag. With her head hanging down her face was mostly obscured by her long, glossy black hair, but I could see she was very pretty, with a full, red mouth.

Toshi sat up real close to her and said something into her ear, but got no response. He put his arm around her and, grinning wickedly at me, slid his hand under her jacket and felt her breasts. The girl stirred slightly, but her eyes remained closed.

Toshi, growing bolder, slipped his hand between the girl’s legs. As he did so, it was my turn to feel her tits. I undid one of the buttons of her blouse and managed to slide my fingers into one of her bra cups – it was made of a thin, stretchy material - so that I could feel her beady little nipple. As with most Japanese girls her tits were quite small, but they felt nice.

At this point I looked up and saw that the salaryman was watching us. He had a briefcase on his lap, and I saw that it was moving up and down slightly. He had his hands underneath it. He was wanking! Toshi saw it too. We decided to give the guy a show.

Toshi pushed the girl’s skirt up above her hips, then taking hold of her left leg by the knee, pulled it back and hooked it over his own. I did the same with her right leg. It brought her forward in the seat a little and her head fell back against the window. She was now sitting with her legs apart, her white panties showing. Then Toshi took hold of the gusset and pulled it aside, exposing her cunt. I looked down and caught a glimpse of brownish red labia in the spiky black mass of her pubic hair.

The salary man’s eyes narrowed as he stared at the cunt. The briefcase began to move up and down more quickly.

The girl opened her eyes.

She stared glassily at the ceiling, before looking at Toshi, then at me. Meanwhile we had let her legs fall again. I thought she was going to freak out but she didn’t. Instead she drew her knees together and pushed her skirt down.

Toshi said something to her in Japanese and she answered, her voice a bit groggy. To my surprise they started to have a conversation which lasted about five minutes. Maybe she was so drunk she didn’t realise we’d been feeling her up. I could tell he was trying to persuade her about something. Then he turned to me. "This is Keiko," he said. I said hello.

"What where you talking about?" I asked him.

"She lives just near me," he said. "I invited her to a bar with us, and she said she’ll come."

"What bar?"

"My friend’s. You’ll see."

We got off the train a couple of stops later. Toshi put Keiko’s handbag over her shoulder – she was more worried about losing it than anything else - and we helped her up and out of the train. She was staggering a bit at first, but seemed to sober up after that.

We led the girl through some winding streets. Toshi’s suburb was amazingly quiet despite its proximity to the city. There were hardly any cars – most of the locals rode bicycles – so it felt more like a village. After a few minutes we came to a short strip of little bars and restaurants crowded in together, most of them still open, then turned down another street until we stopped at a house. It was dark inside. Toshi knocked on the door, and when that got no answer, started calling out.

A window on the second floor opened and a round, bald head poked out of it. Toshi said something, and the bald man replied. He seemed to think for a moment, then disappeared back inside and the window shut.

A minute later, the lights came on downstairs and the front door opened. The bald man, who wore a lemon yellow robe with Japanese characters on it, ushered us into a smallish room. It had a bar at one end which could seat four people in a pinch, a few stools, a fish tank, a sound system and not much else. Toshi had earlier explained to me that there were no liquor licences in Japan, and anyone could set up a bar anywhere they liked. Some people chose to run bars like this in their homes, more as a hobby than to make any money.

Toshi introduced me to the bald man, whose name was Shiguro He bowed deeply, then began to scrabble around on the floor, putting plugs into power points and turning on multicoloured lights which were strung around the room. A boy had appeared from somewhere, and Shiguro sent him off to get some alcohol. He returned a few minutes later with a keg of beer balanced on the handlebars of his bike. Shiguro handed him some money and he disappeared again. Meanwhile another guy, wearing a red bandanna on his head, had arrived at the bar. I asked Toshi who he was and he said, "Oh, he’s the DJ." The DJ went behind the bar and put on some techno music.

Toshi helped the girl out of her coat, which he hung behind the door, while Shiguro mixed a drink for her – I’m not sure what it was but it looked quite lethal. Then he hooked up the keg and poured beers for the rest of us.

Toshi was dancing with Keiko now on what passed for the dance floor in this tiny space. She was knocking back the drink and he began to kiss her. He untucked her blouse from her skirt and wrapped his arms around her. She began to dance more wildly, flinging her arms up into the air. Shiguro and I watched from the bar, sipping our beers.

The DJ put on another, heavier track and the girl span around, then tripped and fell against the bar, dragging Toshi with her and knocking a stool over. Toshi managed to hold her up and propped her against the bar. Her white blouse, damp with sweat, had fallen almost completely open. Toshi pulled it off and threw it over the bar. He whispered something into her ear and she shook her head. He remonstrated with her. Shiguro joined in, and then they both began to chant something at her, laughing at the same time.

The music was very loud. The girl was swaying to it. She tottered over to the ‘dance floor’ again. She was skinny, and in her white bra and short black skirt she looked like a gawky adolescent. Reaching behind her back she unhooked the bra, slid it off and tossed it aside with what was meant to be a flourish. She cupped he little tits in her hands. Toshi and Shiguro clapped and cheered.

Keiko unzipped her skirt and it dropped to her feet, but when she tried to step out of it she tripped again and fell in an ungainly heap on the floor. Toshi and Shiguro went and scooped her up, Shiguro holding her under the arms and Toshi taking her feet. With one fluid motion they lifted her onto the bar, knocking over a few bottles and glasses in the process.

For a moment we just looked at the girl lying on the bar, hardly moving, as the music thumped away. Toshi got hold of the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. He spread her legs, then parted her labia with his fingers and held her open while Shiguro and I, standing on either side of the bar, prodded her cunt with our fingers.

Then Shiguro picked up a small bottle of imported beer from behind the bar, knocked off the cap and, as some of it frothed out, stuck it into Keiko’s cunt. He upended it and jiggled it up and down so some of the beer went into her and some of it spilled onto the bar. She was writhing around a bit now and Toshi had his arm around her, trying to hold her still, kissing her at the same time. When the bottle was almost empty Shiguro pulled it out and poured the remainder of its contents onto her pubic hair.

Shiguro disappeared upstairs, and returned a minute later with several lengths of white rope. Toshi rolled the girl onto her side and Shiguro, obviously experienced in such matters, bound her arms behind her back with one of the ropes. Then, from the pocket of his robe, he produced a red plastic ball which he held up between thumb and forefinger like a demented magician. He popped it into the girl’s mouth and, before she had a chance to spit it out, brought a piece of cloth out of the pocket of his robe and gagged her.

Taking up another length of rope, Shiguro’s grabbed one of her legs, bent it, then wrapped the rope tightly around her ankle and the top of her thigh. He repeated this operation with her other leg while Toshi stood puffing on a cigarette and watching intently. The DJ, meanwhile, had taken almost no notice of anything that had happened so far, and seemed entirely immersed in the music.

When Shiguro had finished binding her legs he turned the girl onto her back again. Toshi, discarding his spent cigarette, climbed up onto the bar and knelt between her legs. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his underpants down and his cock, a decent size for a Japanese, sprang up stiffly. Taking hold of her knees he pushed it into Keiko’s beer-soaked pussy and fucked her while Shiguro cheered him on. The latter’s robe had fallen open - he wasn’t wearing anything underneath it - and I could see his own little stubby penis jiggling up and down.

After a few minutes of fucking Toshi came with an almighty groan. He climbed off the bar and picking up a glass of beer, drained it, his cock still hanging out of his pants. Now Shiguro climbed onto the bar. He began to play with Keiko’s tits, squeezing and twisting her nipples and pulling them hard. Keiko writhed in pain, her bound legs waving about like flippers, and she began to urinate involuntarily. The bald man watched delighted as the stream of yellow piss spurted from her and mixed with the spilt beer on the top of the bar.

Toshi said something to Shiguro and he grunted and nodded. He slid off the bar and turned the girl over so her bum was sticking in the air. Shiguro gave it a couple of hard slaps, then dropped down behind the bar where he could be heard searching for something. He emerged triumphantly holding a bamboo rod, which he brought down with a snap against the girl’s back, and followed this up with a series of harder blows. The girl’s body stiffened with each hit. Sometimes Shiguro aimed the rod so that it landed between her buttocks, stinging her tender pussy and asshole.

Toshi watched appreciatively, then turned to me. "You want some of this?" he asked. "You said you wanted Japanese girl."

I nodded. Kneeling on a stool I got onto the bar and contemplated the bound girl before me, her face pressed against the bar, her ass up and her pussy gaping, her back and buttocks striped with red welts. Her spiky pubes extended up her perineum and between her buttocks, a few black hairs sprouting around her anus, which was swollen from the beating. She was all sticky with beer, sperm and piss. I thought of how neatly she had been dressed when we had first seen her on the train, and imagined her walking around the office where she worked, all clean and smelling of the expensive perfumes Japanese girls loved.

I unzipped my pants and got my cock out. I was hard. I slipped it into the girl’s soggy pussy and gave a few thrusts. Thus lubricated, I took it out and slipped the head of it against her asshole and pushed. It was tight and only with some difficulty did I manage to slide my cock into it. I felt her body stiffen as I did so.

Shiguro clapped and exclaimed as I began to fuck Keiko’s ass, my hands planted on her sticky buttocks. He undid the gag around her mouth and she spat the plastic ball out and let out a gasp each time I pushed into her, plunging my prick as deeply into her skinny little body as I could. Soon she was screaming out loud, until Shiguro, climbing once more onto the bar, silenced her by pushing his stubby dick into her mouth.

Her tight asshole seemed to almost be sucking my cock, and I couldn’t hold off coming for long. With one more deep thrust into the hot wetness of her bowels, I ejaculated.

Extricating myself, I sat on a stool and downed a beer. Shiguro continued to fuck Keiko’s mouth for a while. Then he jumped down off the bar, gathered the girl in his arms and lifted her almost above his head before depositing her on the floor, her back against the bar.

Shiguro stood in front of her, legs apart, his cock inches from her face, and began to masturbate furiously. His face wrinkled and reddened with the effort. As Toshi and I watched, a thick spurt of cum shot from his dick onto her face, followed by two smaller spurts. Some of it splashed onto her eyes, making her blink, and a strand of it clung to her hair.

The DJ put another record on.

For a while, we were all silent, looking at the girl sitting on the floor with sperm in her eyelashes and dripping down her face. She was moaning quietly. Then Toshi went and stood over her. He gestured to me to come over too. "Let’s give her a shower," he said. Pointing his limp dick at her he began to piss onto her face.

Having drunk quite a lot of beer, I was ready to go as well. Pulling my cock out, I aimed it at Keiko’s face. At first she tried to dodge the piss, but Toshi grabbed her by the hair and held her head up and made her open her mouth. The twin streams of our piss flowed into it until it was full, then it bubbled out over her chin and dripped onto her breasts and her pussy…

"Hey, get up!"

…Toshi was calling my name. It was the next morning. I was lying on a futon in a spare room in his house. I was hungover as hell. He was standing in the doorway. "My mother is making us breakfast," he said. He looked disgustingly bright and cheerful. I looked at the clock – it was just after eight. The events of the night before flashed through my mind. I couldn’t remember leaving the bar.

I sat up, my head swimming. There was a glass of water on a little table next to the bed and I drank it. Pulling on a pale blue silk robe, which had been left out for me, I staggered down the tiny wooden staircase to the floor below, and walked into the kitchen. Toshi’s mother, a short, grey-haired woman. was standing at the sink, pouring orange juice into some tall glasses. Toshi sat at the table. And across from him, I saw with surprise, sat Keiko. She looked like she had just stepped out of the shower, her damp hair tied back in a ponytail.

Toshi grinned at me. "Let me introduce my sister," he said.

Keiko smiled at me and bowed her head.

I stared at her dumbly. My mouth was hanging open, I’m sure. In a daze I sat down at the table and Toshi’s mother, smiling kindly, handed me an orange juice.

Toshi had said I would enjoy Japan.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers