A Night in Toronto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs."

I comply.

"Wider!" You order and I stretch them as wide as I am able to. You 'hmmm' in satisfaction and I feel your hot cock press against my entrance. I shiver with delight, you're so hard and thick, pre cum is stringing off your tip.

"Fuck me!" I cry out in frustration. Instantly your hand grips my hair so hard I worry my neck will snap.

"What did you say?" Your voice dangerously low,

I whimper, knowing I'm in big trouble again. Me and my damn mouth. If it had your cock in it I wouldn't be in this mess.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that because I am not going to delay my enjoyment of that sweet pussy of yours any longer. But if you don't call me 'Sir' next time, there WILL be consequences."

"Yes sir." I whimper. Your grip on my hair relaxed and I breathe a sigh of relief. You put some pressure on my hole and your tip goes in with a slight pop. My pussy is tight, and you groan in pleasure at it.

"Ah, your pussy is so fucking tight!" I whimper a bit, I love when you talk to me. You give a small thrust of your hips and I gasp as you start to stretch me.

"Sir! You're fucking big! I-I don't know if I can-"

"Shhh..." You cut my off with kisses to my neck and ears. "Don't worry my love, you will, you will take my cock. Every centimeter of this long, thick, leaking uncut dutch cock will be in your tight little pussy."

At this point I am submitting to you fully. My body relaxed I take you in slowly. I shake as your tip slides over my g-spot, screaming as you draw back and your foreskin rubs over it deliciously. Gradually you increase the depth and pace, the angle perfect for you to hit my g-spot on every thrust. Your cock is up to the hilt inside of me now as you work it in and out, drawing out curses and screams of pleasure from my lips.

Your left hand sneaks beneath me, and I don't even notice until it starts rubbing firmly at my swollen clit. I writhe beneath you, panting hard. My back is slick from your sweat as you fuck me roughly.

"Kom voor mij."

That simple command whispered breathlessly into my ear as you slam your full length into me.

Come for me.

I scream your name as I come hard, my pussy spasming around your cock as I gasp trying to breathe as the pleasure over takes me. Your panting gets faster, sharper.

"Take me with you," you command as I ride the waves of pleasure.

"Ah! Fuck! I love you! I love you! Fill me up with your cum! Fuck it into me sir!" I beg as I savor the pleasure.

"I'm going to fill you up." Slam. Your cock head jabs deep into me and I scream. I feel your come shooting into me with force as you moan loudly, cock twitching.

"Ik houd van jou." You whisper into my ear as you collapse onto my back. I take a deep sigh of satisfaction, your cock buried in me still. Your hand gently caresses my hair, and you place soft kisses on my face. In this sweet moment, I know for sure that you do.

"Ik houd ook van jou." I reply back and I feel you smile against my neck.

*-*

I stretch, finishing my Sangria. It's 12:05 here, so 6 am roughly in the Netherlands. You'll be waking up shortly, and I grin. I can't wait to share my story with you, my fantasy of our first meeting. Today was June first, we have only two months to go, and we will be meeting for real.

I wonder how much better reality will be from fantasy?

12