A Night in Valhalla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide in shock then as she felt her tiny sphincter stretch painfully.

"Shit...shit...shit...No.....STOP!.........TOO BIG!" She screamed.

Grace then used the hands that she had clasped around the man's neck to pull herself up and against gravity.

"NO.....OH GOD, OH GOD....HURTS!"

"Just what is it with her?" One of the other men suddenly said "I thought she was supposed to be a fancy lawyer or something. Shove a hard cock up against her ass and suddenly she forgets how to speak!"

"FUCK YOU!" Grace spat as she struggled to hold herself up and stop the invasion.

"Thanks for the offer miss fancy Lawyer." the man replied, "But I'll be the one who'll be doing the fucking later."

Jasmine bent down and took a close look at what was happening before broadcasting what she saw to everyone.

"He's not inside her yet, he just stretched her out a little. Don't worry, she can't hold herself up forever, very soon her arms are gonna get real tired and she's gonna lose the battle inch by inch."

"Oh Jesus." I heard Tara Morgane whisper to herself beside me.

I felt the muscles in her thighs relax just a little under my hand then. I didn't know if it was a reflex or perhaps some kind of signal but, I gently scratched my fingernails into her hose-covered thigh and I felt a slight shiver run through her body.

"No Alan....fraternising with members is frowned upon."

"Just thought you might appreciate it." I said stupidly before realising how lame that sounded.

"That's okay Alan. You're fine so far. I think we are all a little stunned by this. As long as you go no further we should be okay."

"No problem." I said quietly as I continued to trace tiny circles on her thigh with my fingernails.

In truth I felt like I was going to explode. I was seeing something incredible and every part of me felt like it was on fire.

"I'm gonna make things a little easier for you pretty girl." Jasmine said with a mischievous little grin. "You might find this slightly distracting."

Jasmine Parks then approached the centre stage and got on her knees right in front Grace and that huge man.

She took a close look once more at the progress so far.

"Oh shit girl I can see the tip of that thick cock pushing at your tiny little hole. It's gonna hurt soo good when it violates you....... Let go baby....just let go."

Grace tried to loosen her grip and slowly ease down. She immediately squealed and then pulled herself back up.

"Let me make it better for you." Jasmine said reassuringly.

She then gathered her blonde hair in one hand and drew it to one side as she craned her neck upward.

She pressed her mouth over Grace's open and exposed pussy and pushed her tongue as deep into her as she could.

"AWW SHIT...OH GOD JASMINE......OH PLEASE!" Grace cried out virtually in tears as that tongue invaded her.

Jasmine just doubled her efforts then.

Grace was shuddering uncontrollably now and her arms looked like they were about to give out.

"S-scared......c-can't hold on." Grace stuttered sounding petrified. Her arms were shaking from the exertion of holding herself up now.

Jasmine showed no mercy. If anything, she intensified her oral assault on Grace's pussy.

"OH FUUCK PLEASE NO!!!...I CAN'T HOLD ON ANYMORE!" Grace shouted then.

"Just let go baby....just let go. I ain't gonna lie to you honey. It's really gonna hurt bad at first, but when it stops hurting everything will change. Suddenly it will feel like heaven." Jasmine reassured.

Grace English let go then and she screamed. For a moment she seemed to hover in place as her sphincter stretched and protested and then with a violent jolt she shot down about three inches as the massive cock impaled her.

That huge man behind her stopped her descent as he held her in place and Grace just howled in pain.

"Fuck that has to be the tightest ass I've ever felt." the huge gorilla impaling her exclaimed.

"DON'T MOVE...OH PLEASE JUST DON'T FUCKING MOVE!" Grace English pleaded.

"Relax babe." the man reassured. "The hard part is over. I'm gonna let you get good and used to it before I start going deeper."

"I got that part covered " Jasmine said as she continued to kneel in front of them both and then bury her tongue deep into Grace's pussy once more.

After about a minute she was rewarded with a deep groan for her efforts. Jasmine responded to that groan by making an odd sort of 'come hither' gesture with her hand.

The meaning of that gesture was apparently understood immediately as Grace was lowered and impaled onto that cock by one more inch.

It was a sequence that was repeated over and over until Grace couldn't be lowered any more.

The whole process took approximately five minutes to achieve, but when it was over, the tiny little ass of Grace English and been filled with almost nine inches of thick cock.

"Be a good little whore and tell us exactly what you're feeling" Jasmine ordered.

"Oh god.....so full......deep....It's like....I feel him in my stomach." Grace stammered.

"It doesn't hurt any more does it baby.....you're starting to like it now aren't you?" Jasmine pressed.

"Doesn't hurt.....oh fuck I can feel it so deep inside."

"You didn't answer my question fully Miss English." Jasmine pressed.

The man impaling Grace subtly ground his pelvis forward for the first time then and her response was immediate.

"Oh fuuuuck!....Yes...I like it...oh god....I like it!"

Jasmine stood up then and gave Grace a passionate, deep kiss on the lips. She broke away a few moments later and then began to talk once more.

"How does your pussy taste on my lips honey?"

The man behind her continued to grind his cock deep into Grace in small circular movements.

For the first time Grace began to move and gyrate with that motion.

"Oh she's really starting to get into it now" Jasmine said sounding very pleased with herself.

"Well it's about to get a whole lot better for you baby" She then added as Grace English began to grind her ass onto that cock a little harder.

"That fine gentleman is gonna stay behind you and keep working that tight little ass, but his friends have something else in mind for you. Can you guess what it is?"

Grace glanced briefly at those two other men then. One of them approached her and stood directly in front of her.

"Is she getting heavy yet." He asked his friend behind her.

"Nah man she's just a tight little ass-hole on legs to me." He replied still apparently finding all of this effortless.

"Let me spell it out for ya." the man in front said directly to Grace this time. "My buddy and I are gonna take turns at fucking that high-priced lawyer pussy of yours while our strong friend back there continues to pound your ass."

"Don't give her time to think about it......just get ready to fuck that little whore." Jasmine Parks urged.

That man in front of Grace just bent his knees and lowered himself slightly then as he nuzzled tip tip of his cock up against her pussy. His muscles were tense but he didn't thrust. He seemed to be waiting for some kind of cue.

"Oh god this can't be real." Grace managed to gasp then. The man behind her seemed to be picking up the pace and her body began to shudder at the impact from behind.

"You're gonna have to beg him to fuck you." Jasmine informed her.

Grace seemed to scan the audience frantically with her eyes then. In a startling moment she seemed to lock eyes with both myself and Tara Morgane.

Not a word was said. She just shuddered as the pounding from behind intensified.

"She wants you to enjoy this." I said to Tara using virtually the same words she had said to me not long before.

"God this is too much."She replied breathlessly.

Tara held on tight to the arm rests on each side of her chair and she exhaled hard then. I raked at her thigh with my fingernails once more and this time there was a slight reaction. I felt her legs part just a little.

I grew a little bolder then and traced a finger up her inner thigh.

Tara let out an audible sigh then.

"This isn't the way it's supposed to work Alan. There are rules."

"Tell me Tara," I said almost mimicking the way she had talked to me earlier. "Do you think Grace would get a kick out of knowing that watching her get fucked drove you this crazy?"

"I know for a fact she would love that Alan." Tara said a little nervously.

"Well then just imagine how happy she's gonna be when she sees what about to happen?"

"What exactly......."

Tara was cut off in mid sentence then by two startling things then.

At that precise moment Grace English seemed to lose all control as she screamed "FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!" at that man in front of her.

His muscles tensed before he drove his cock deep and hard into her pussy all the way in one stroke.

Grace just screamed as the two men double penetrated her.

I also chose that exact moment to drive my hand hard up in between the thighs of Tara Morgane as she sat next to me. I felt her flesh as I discovered that her stockings only went to her upper thighs and I pushed on further until I felt the heat and moisture flooding out of her soaked panties.

"Oh shit!" Tara rasped in a hushed, high pitched voice. She seemed to hesitate for just a moment but I really didn't give her much opportunity to protest. I ground my fingers into her soaked crotch and moments later I felt her relent as she parted her thighs and gave me full access.

"You don't have to say a word." I said as reassuringly as I could "You're not made of stone Tara, I saw what this was doing to you and I want to help."

"Yeah I bet." She gasped as she grabbed the hand I had buried in her crotch.

An interesting thing happened then. Instead of pushing my hand away, she simply placed her hand on top of mine and pressed it harder into her crotch as she began to grind her pelvis hard on the chair.

"Sometimes It's okay to break the rules Tara." I said.

She gave me the most interesting look then. Her body began to shake with nervous excitement and she said something that actually touched me deeply.

"I never break the rules, never. But you're not like the rest of them...I don't really know you, but It feels right somehow."

"I want you to feel good Tara....I want you to keep watching and feeling what's happening. Sooner or later Grace is gonna come, and when she does I'm gonna do my best to make sure you come with her."

"Fuck Alan....where the hell did you come from?"

"I came from nowhere." I replied

Meanwhile on centre stage, Grace English, the respected and very successful attorney was receiving a fucking of biblical proportions.

Both men had simply begun to jack-hammer into her from both the front and the back as they held her up. Her stiletto clad feet dangled and shook as she was suspended about a foot off the ground.

The low pitched grunts of the men formed a kind of rhythm as they pounded into her and Grace had apparently lost all command of the english language now.

Her eyes glassed over as if she was in some kind of trance, and when the man in front of her offered her his fingers she hungrily took them into her mouth and then bobbed her head back and forth vigorously.

Jasmine Parks had remained unusually passive for the past few minutes. She seemed to just be watching now and enjoying the sequence of events that she had put in motion.

I was under no illusion that she had planned and orchestrated all of this.

Just before all of this began, Jasmine Parks and those three men had been instructed to wait together patiently in that curtained off area back stage.

Jasmine had the best part of twenty minutes then to talk unsupervised to those men. It seems that she had used that time well.

Her motives for what she had done were obvious.

She had reduced the woman who had helped convict her for prostitution to the level of a base whore.

The ultimate irony.

The most interesting part is that Grace English had probably never been happier in her life than she was right now.

I very much doubted that the life of Grace English would ever be the same again after tonight. Too many doors had been opened inside her now. The next few months of her life would probably be a blur of sex and degradation as the new desires took over.

Jasmine then began to stroke the cock of the other man who had been waiting patiently up until now. As soon as she had gotten him fully erect she un-ceremoniusly led him by the cock to the centre stage.

"It's time to tag-out stud." She said to the man in front who was buried all the way to his balls in Grace's pussy.

As he withdrew we all saw Grace's exposed pussy gape open and moisture flood out of her.

The nipples on her beautiful big breasts just seemed to be permanently rigid now and she stared in a daze out at the audience. What she saw was a collection of women frantically masturbating and a whole lot of male/female couples pleasuring each other as they watched her ordeal.

She saw the frantic look on the face of Tara Morgane and she gave a dazed almost-smile when she saw my hand massaging her crotch.

"Oh god Alan, did you see how she looked at me. I've never seen anyone give me that look before."

Tara whispered then.

"She's just happy you're feeling it with her." I whispered back.

"I want to come when she comes Alan. I want that really bad." Tara confessed.

"Then spread your legs wide and watch Grace closely." I instructed, "Feel what she feels and build when she builds. I'm gonna speed up my hand when the time comes and you will both get there together."

"I know what you must be thinking of me." Tara said sounding almost ashamed.

"Well I hope so, because I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." That wasn't a line. I meant every word as I said it.

Tara gave me a different kind of look then. Right then I knew that something beautiful and permanent between us had come out of this intense experience.

All caution left Tara then as she spread her legs wide and pushed her pelvis forward to meet my touch.

A fresh new cock attached to a well built, light haired 'twenty-something' man was now poised to enter the gaping pussy of Grace English.

The same dark haired man behind her just stayed buried, deep inside her now thoroughly broken-in ass. He had more or less become the anchor for that three man tag-team.

"You're smart enough to know I did this to you for a reason." Jasmine said then.

"Yes.....I know." Grace finally spoke. Her voice was raspy and she began to draw out her words as if she had a mouth full of molasses. The end result was that Grace now spoke in a kind of sexy drawl.

"What was my reason Miss English?" Jasmine questioned.

"To teach me a lesson........to make me your dirty little whore."

"My dirty little whore?" Jasmine actually looked surprised then.

"What makes you think I would actually choose you?"

Jasmine spoke calmly and clearly then and the whole room, including the men on stage listened intently.

"Just because I stuck my tongue in your pussy doesn't mean I'm a lesbian or that I want a girlfriend miss English.......but I can think of many wonderful uses for you."

"Oh yes......please......I want you to use me." Grace admitted immediately.

"You know you actually have a much nicer personality when you have a dick shoved up your ass."

Jasmine continued. "Things could be like this for you every day if I wanted them to be. You could feel like this every single day."

"Oh god yes.....I'll be such a good little slut for you...I promise."

With that one little sentence Grace English had as good as sold her soul to Jasmine Parks. The really interesting part is that she probably knew it all along and wanted that more than ever now.

"Look this is fascinating and all," The blonde haired man standing in front of Grace interrupted. "But if you don't mind I'm about ready to fuck this dirty little bitch."

"I apologise, you're absolutely right." Jasmine paused for a moment...."She'll take it as hard as you can give it to her because she wants to make me proud, don't you baby"

"Give it to me as hard as you can." Grace responded.

The man punched his cock powerfully into Grace then and she shook and almost screamed as the savage pounding from both sides resumed with more intensity than before.

The onslaught actually went on for another five minutes .

As we watched on I continued to grind my hand against Tara's soaking lace panties and then without prompting she reached down and pulled her panties to one side.

"It's okay Alan, I want you to." She gasped.

I shot my middle finger deep inside her then and she began to rock her hips forward with increasing speed.

The tight vagina of Tara Morgane felt incredible as it engulfed my finger and I could only imagine how amazing it would feel when I finally got the chance to sink my cock into her deep and hard.

"GONNA COME REAL BAD!" Grace then screamed to the whole room as the two men virtually brutalised her.

I responded to that cue and began to pound my middle finger into Tara's tight pussy. She spread her legs wide and and ground her pelvis forward hard to meet me.

"OH SHIT..IT'S GONNA HAPPEN...GONNA HAPPEN......" Grace English yelled out once more

"Now Tara....Now!" I ordered.

She responded by shooting one hand up to her breasts and then the other down to her clitoris as I continued to pound her with my finger.

She worked on herself furiously with both hands then.

"Gonna happen........Gonna happen" Tara said actually mimicking the words of Grace English then.

The climax of Grace English was no ordinary orgasm. He howled and screamed and then began to shudder as if she was suffering from some kind of seizure. It was an orgasm and a sight that was so intense that you just knew that Grace was never going to be the same again.

Tara Morgane hit her mark only a second later. I felt her muscles contract and then moisture spray all over my hand as she screamed out loud and then continued to shudder for a good thirty seconds.

"Fuck Alan.....it's never felt like that before." She said breathlessly as the contractions began to fade.

"You can let her have it now fellas." Jasmine parks instructed the two sweat covered men.

They had been pacing themselves for so long, but you could tell now that rather than trying to control themselves and hold back, the two men were simply looking to build to an orgasm now.

It only took about thirty seconds before they began to pump come into both of Grace's holes as they came almost simultaneously.

"Don't worry." Jasmine said to the remaining man that was watching patiently. "She's gonna finish you off privately later tonight...Isn't that right pretty girl?"

Grace English couldn't talk then, she simply nodded her head in reply as her body went limp from exhaustion.

The man in front pulled out of her immediately and he then assisted the man behind. They both lifted Grace slowly as he carefully drew his cock out of her ass.

Come mixed with her own fluids flooded down her legs then.

Jasmine Parks whispered something to the men and they responded by depositing Grace English on her knees at the foot of that low bed.

Her back was to the audience. Jasmine pushed her forward and bent her over at the hips until her upper body lay across the bed and her knees were still on the floor.

Jasmine then yanked Grace's knees apart with her hands. For the first time we were given a view of the aftermath and I think we all just stared in amazement.

Grace's poor ass was red and stretched and now gaped open. It glistened with fluid as come continued to seep from it.

Her vagina was in a similar state and her pelvic muscles twitched involuntarily every now and then as if trying to recover from over use.

"This is what it looks like after a dirty little whore gets stretched out by two cocks." Jasmine announced to the room.