A Night in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers

Anna smiled at me as she brought her soft hands up to my balls, rolling them gently in her hands. I moaned in pleasure as she caressed me, my cock ready to burst. Anna opened her mouth and sucked the head of my cock, her hands still rubbing my balls. I moved my hands to her head, holding it softly as she moved back and forth on my cock. I was so full from earlier that it didn't take long before I shot my last load of the night deep down her throat. Anna swallowed every drop, and when she had milked me dry, took the soap and made sure I was completely clean before standing up and kissing me again.

We decided to get out of the shower before we drowned. We dried ourselves off and went back to the bed. Normally I'd wear clothes to bed, but Anna didn't have anything to sleep in, so we got under the sheets naked. By now it was 5:00am, and we both fell asleep quickly. At 11:00 I was awoken briefly by the sound of the shower. I looked up and saw Anna, still naked beside me and figured it had to be Mike. I fell asleep again, and woke up when I heard hip rustling in the dresser drawers. I managed a weak "Hey."

Mike replied, "Hey. I'm going down to have some breakfast and play some craps. I'll meet up with ya later."

I mumbled something like "OK, later" before passing out again.

The next time I opened my eyes, I saw it was 12:15. I woke up Anna. "Hey...don't you need to meet your friends soon?"

She looked at the clock. "Yeah, I should head back. I told them I'd meet them at 1:00 for lunch."

She got up and walked to the bathroom, as I stared at her sexy ass. She came back into the room, and to my dismay, started getting dressed. I got out of bed, my half-hard cock hanging below me, and got dressed too.

"I had a great time last night. Will you walk me back to my hotel?"

"Of course," I said.

As we walked back to her hotel, Anna asked me, "Do you want to have lunch with my friends?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

She smiled at me, and put her arm around my back as we entered the hotel. It was 12:35. Anna called her room to see if anyone was there. Thankfully, one of the girls answered, and Anna said to me, "Come on upstairs with me. I want to change my clothes, and you can meet my friends."

I went up to her room with her, and her friends were waiting with the door open for us to arrive. With high-pitched squeals Anna raced to her to the door and gave a blonde girl (Michelle, I would soon learn) a huge hug. I caught up to her, and Anna made the introductions.

"Michelle, this is Jake. He and his friend Chris took care of me last night when I couldn't find you guys."

Michelle gave me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around her back and after a tight squeeze that made my cock stir, she released me. "I'm so happy to meet you, Jake. We were all so worried about Anna. Come in, come in."

I went in the room and met the other girls. Turns out they were all sisters in a sorority in college. Besides the redheaded Anna and the blonde Michelle, there was Cathy, another blonde, and Veronica, a brunette. Everyone was glad to meet me, and disappointed that Mike wasn't there, too. Anna modestly asked me to wait in the bathroom while she got dressed. I closed the door but could still hear some of the conversation through the door. I knew Anna was telling them about last night, though in how much detail, I wasn't sure.

There was a knock on the bathroom door, which opened before I could say anything. It was Michelle. She came in the bathroom and closed the door. "Anna told us what happened last night," she said.

"Really," I asked. "How much did she tell you?"

"Everything. Sisters have no secrets."

I still wasn't sure if she told them about me and her, or that she fucked me and Mike together.

"The four of us are leaving tomorrow," she continued. "And we're gonna have a little party in the room tonight. Around 9:00. You and Mike are invited."

She took my hands in hers and pressed them into her firm breasts. I squeezed them playfully. "Mmmm that feels so nice, Jake."

She kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I put my arms around her, and slid my hands into the back of her jeans, squeezing her ass. She broke out kiss, and lifted her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her breasts, a little smaller than Anna's, hung there invitingly. I bent forward and sucked one nipple into my mouth, then the other. Michelle moaned softly. She moved away from me and pulled down her shirt.

"We'd better get back before Anna starts to miss us," she said.

She opened the door, and we walked back into the bedroom.

"Did Michelle tell you about tonight," Anna asked.

"Yeah, we'll be there," I said.

"Good! Now let's get some lunch, I'm starved," said Anna.

We ate at the buffet, and I got to know Anna's friends pretty well. As much as it pained me, I had to leave them after we finished eating. I had to go find Mike and let him know we had new plans for after dinner.

...to be continued...

Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers
12