A Night Never Forgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

Carmen brought her other foot into the tub, as she stood looking down at Vanessa. "Grab the small dish behind you." Carmen spoke softly, pointing at the edge of the tub.

Vanessa reached behind her, handing it up to her. Carmen grabbed it, leaning down scooping up a bunch of water. "Lean back and shut your eyes." Carmen smiled.

Vanessa tilted her head as she felt hot water pouring down over the top of her head, her wet long hair, clinging to her back as it sent chills down her spine.

"Ohh, that feels sooo good. That just might get rid of my headache." she said blissfully, feeling goose bumps pepper her skin. A few more splashes and Vanessa was drenched, warm and completely relaxed.

Reaching for the dish, taking it from Carmen, Vanessa scooped up some water. Pouring it down the front of her, it trickled down the front of Carmen's thighs. Vanessa looked up watching her expression.

Carmen's eyes closed as Vanessa looked back at her wet thighs. Leaning forward, she placed soft kisses at the tops of them while her mouth moved, explored, and listened as she licked at the water droplets with her open mouth. A sudden rush of excitement shot through her, hearing Carmen's lustful sigh.

"Oooo, that feels better than the water." Carmen breathed, grabbing the top of her head, filling her hand with Vanessa's wet hair as she got a little closer.

Carmen's soaked curls tickled at her nose as Vanessa licked at the crease near her waiting lips which barely held her excitement.

Vanessa bravely parted Carmen's folds with her wet fingers, licking at the smooth diamond which peeked out in front of her. Hard against her tongue, Vanessa felt her own sex flinch and squeeze from the excitement knowing that Carmen was affected by her touch.

She began to touch Carmen just as she had done to herself so many times. Her finger slid against her entrance, slipping back and forth, listening to Carmen gasp with each movement.

"Just like that, yessss. Don't stop, please." Carmen's voice pleading with her as she picked up the pace, then stopped for a moment.

Vanessa looked up, taking in the heavy need of her expressions. She entered her wet heated folds, rubbing the inside of her padded core with the edges of her finger tips. Her tongue softly polished the soft diamond as it grew harder with each soft tug. Carmen squeezed tightly, as she gripped around Vanessa's wet moving fingers.

"Ohh, you're going to make me cum!" Carmen whimpered and began to whine with each stroke, fisting Vanessa's hair tightly.

Vanessa left her tongue at the edge of her uncovered hood. With the quick intentional strikes of her tongue, Carmen began to jerk. Her hand slammed against the cold tile as she gasped one last time.

"Ooh Ooh, yes. Mmm." Carmen moaned roughly, trying to push Vanessa's mouth away, while her body shook uncontrollably.

Vanessa felt the sweet taste of her excitement, as it dripped and left small, sweet drops over her tongue. She looked up watching Carmen's head fall back, bobbing up and down with each spasm.

Vanessa kissed at her wet curls and then moved up, licking at her belly button playfully. Vanessa curved her hands around, cupping Carmen's wet cheeks. Her harden nipples slipped between her lips as Carmen wrapped her hand around Vanessa's head. Holding onto her tightly, Carmen came down onto her mouth, aggressively kissing her. Vanessa's lips and tongue still covered with her spilled excitement.

"Is everything alright in there?" Carmen's mom, knocked at the door.

"Did you lock the door?" Vanessa whispered.

"Yes, mom, everything is fine. I just cut myself shaving." Carmen jumped out of the tub, running over to the door, turning the lock as she turned and looked at Vanessa with a small giggle.

Vanessa laughed at her as she managed to play it cool, getting back into the tub, settling down into the water. Her mom was heard walking away from the door, muttering something under her breath as Carmen laughed, looking wildly back at Vanessa.

"We'll have to pick the rest of this up later." Carmen winked at her, leaning in for another kiss. She began to seduce Vanessa, her mouth telling her that it wasn't the last of it.

More to come...

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12