A Night of BDSM Fun

Story Info
The night you planned is special.
1.6k words
3.88
31.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

You have planned a special night of fun for your loved one. It begins with the two of you having a nice dinner out together. She is dressed in an elegant gown with the bra you picked out for her to wear. This bra has holes where the nipples would go and she is also goes without panties. Attached to her nipples you have claw nipples clamps attached to her. Running from the chain hanging between her breasts you have a chain going down and a clit clamp attached to her clit stimulating her.

Knowing that she will try and behave herself this night, because she understands the fun of the scene you have in mind for her tonight. The following is an insight as it unfolds…

After the wonderful dinner you walk with her back to the car and tell her to close her eyes. Once her eyes are closed you slide a blindfold over her eyes and whisper to her not to touch it or take it off. Smiling you watch as she trembles lightly to what she has happening to her and to what she has been told. Once she is blindfolded you help her get into the car and begin the trip back home. On the drive home you watch your lover tremble with the anticipation of what the night holds in store for her. You reach over and slowly slide her dress up her thighs caressing her tender soft skin. Exposing her naked pussy to your gaze and touch. As your fingers graze her lightly and softly, you watch her excitement grow and you feel the wetness of her pussy running out of her. You glance down at her pussy and see how wet she is and knowing the reason she is this wet and smiling to yourself.

Arriving back home you get out of the car and move around and open her door and help her out of the car. You undo her seat belt and leaving her dress bunched around her hips, you help her out of the car and walk her to the house. Knowing that her naked ass is bare to all to see as you keep her dress bunched up around her waist. Moving into the house and shutting the door behind you, whispering to her to strip and stand before you. Moving to her and undoing one clamp at a time so she can take off her bra and reattaching them smiling and watching her tremble with desire.

Moving her slowly to the table you have set up in the living room for this night and standing her to face it. Binding her hands to the top corners and then spreading her legs and binding her ankles to the bottom corners. Walking around to the other side of the table and seeing her breast sticking through the holes you had put in the table and using a soft rope, you tie her breast together. Smiling to your self-seeing her bound up like this and open to what ever you want to do to her, knowing she is just as excited about tonight’s fun.

Walking to the table you have set up near by, looking over the toys you have set out for tonight’s activities. Reaching down and picking up the 8” flogger you like to use so much, you turn back toward her and move up close behind her. Lightly running the flogger over her back and down to her tight ass, watching her tremble at the touch of it to her skin. Once she has felt the softness of it you back away from her a little and then bring it down over her bare cheeks, watching as it leaves it’s mark on her tender ass. Hearing her moan from the initial feeling and then as you bring it back down over her ass again watching her body tremble. Knowing it is turning her on because of her scent emanating from her pussy. Raising the flogger again and watching it fall and find it’s home across her lower back and upper cheeks, marking them and leaving their red mark on her tender body.

Watching as she is trying to turn the pain into pleasure and showing you that she has learned how to focus and turn pain into something good. Reaching over to the table you smile thinking of adding a twist to the fun and picking out the 7” butt plug and running it over her lips getting the head of it nice and wet. Slowly sliding it into her ass filling her and then strapping it into place, moving back again and letting the flogger find it’s home across her now filled ass. Smiling at her intake of breath and watching as she tries not to move and convulse from the pain and pleasure you are giving her. Remaining as still as she can and letting you have your way with her body and making her learn more about how to focus and channel her feelings into pleasure.

Slowly raising the flogger yet again and bringing it down across her body this time hitting just below her ass cheeks on her upper thighs. Hearing her want to scream but moaning instead. Moving to the table and picking up the cat-o-nine tails, you look back at her smiling still having the flogger in your hands as well. Walking back to her and running them over her tight hot red ass and letting her feel them before they stick her skin. Raising your hand and letting the cattails fall across her ass and find their home on her skin, leaving a deep red mark almost breaking the skin. Watching as the tails fall onto her body again and again leaving their welts on her body, you watch as she has learned to turn the pain into pleasure and you hear her begging for more.

Thinking of something new to add to the fun, you reach over and pick up the 8” vibrator and slide it over her lips and move it slowly into her waiting hot pussy. Slowly sliding the vibrator into her and then turning the setting to the lowest number and leaving it in her. Smiling as her moans of pleasure grow in loudness and intensity moving around the table to her tied up breast. Running the flogger and cat-o-nine tails over her breast you raise your hand and lower the other to bring both toys into contact with her breast at the same moment. Knowing she wont pull away and knowing what is happening tonight is a turn on for her just as much as it is for you, you let the flogger and cat-o-nine tails hit her breast together again. Marking her breast and leaving the nipples even harder than before. Leaning toward her and licking her breast tenderly and nipping at her hard stiff nipples, you know she is close to Cumming but she has learned not to cum without hearing from you it is ok. Whispering just loud enough for her to hear, you tell her to let go and cum for you. Smiling at her as she hears and lets her body go to the sensation that she has been holding onto for so long tonight. Knowing she has also pleased her love tonight and that this feeling is rewarding her breathe on her breast and moving over her body slowly. Moving around the table to once again looking at her red and marked ass, you move close to her and whisper into her ear, that she has done well and pleased you tonight.

Kissing her lips tenderly and softly, you reach down and undo her bindings, then reaching up and undoing the ones around her wrist. Holding her up and then picking her up in your arms. You move her to the bedroom and lay her on her tummy, where you begin applying some lotion to her red and marked ass and back. Softly kissing her neck and shoulders you rub the oitment into her skin and feel her relax to your touch. Moving her softly to her back and putting ointment onto her breast as well and leaning down and kissing her lips softly and tenderly. Moving her hand to your hard cock letting her feel how excited the events of this night have made you as well, reaching between her legs and taking the vibrator out of her hot dripping pussy. You slowly move between her legs and slide your hot hard cock into her waiting pussy lovingly and tenderly.

Slowly sliding the head of your cock into her, feeling her open to you and grip your cock lovingly, you lean back down and kiss her deeply as you thrust into her waiting pussy hard and deep. Filling her with your hot hard cock and slowly begin to slide in and out of her. Thinking to his self and knowing he will not last long inside her he leans down and whispers into her ear to cum for him. To coat his hot cock with her juices as he thrust in and out of her slowly and deep.

She knows she can not ignore his command as she lets her juices flow out of her coating his hard cock deep inside her. Kissing her deeply and slamming into her slowly and deep, feeling his orgasm rising in his cock and letting himself go and filling her with his juices and feeling her let her self go as well again mixing their juices together. Sliding out of her slowly and leaning down and taking her into his arms and holding her close and softly to him, they drift slowly off to sleep in each others arms.

To Be Continued