A Night of Beer Pong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell into a heap on my chest and I gently squeezed his cock with my vaginal muscles trying to make the sensation last longer for him. I drug my nails along his neck and shoulder line until he had goosebumps. He pulled out, went to Brett and tapped him on the shoulder. He bent down and started to eat Kayla out. She immediately went over the edge and started to buck and grind into his face. Amanda was sucking Jason clean after he had cum inside her and made her cum twice.

Brett leaned over and kissed me deep. "It was you! You were the one who made out with me for the dare."

"Yeah. Why? Didn't you enjoy it?"

"That was the hottest kiss of my life." He bent down and finished what he had tried to start before the timer went off. He explored my mouth while I massaged his tongue with mine. Without breaking our kiss, he slid his thick cock into my pussy. I moaned into his mouth and he moaned into mine. He began to suck on my lips as I had done to his. While we were fucking and kissing he reached up and grabbed my tit, squeezing it hard. It made my pussy start to drip. His mouth left mine and headed for my ear. While nibbling on my earlobe he whispered, "I want you to squirt for me. Tell me what I need to do. It's so fucking sexy."

"Okay babe. If you really want me to squirt, you gotta fuck me fast and hard. Turn me over. Don't forget to spank my ass. Pulling my hair helps and so does attention to my neck."

"Okay." He pulled out and flipped me over. He spanked each cheek and the sound rang out through the room. All eyes were on us. I looked around and Kayla was now riding Jason and John was fucking Amanda from behind. They all slowed down to watch us.

Brett drove into me hard. He stayed deep in there for a minute and looked at Jason, "God, she is so fucking tight."

"Wait til she cums on your dick, dude. You'll start seeing stars," John said.

He wrapped my long hair around his hand to hold me against him and to pump my cunt fast and hard. It felt amazing. He smacked my ass and I let out a quick scream. "Yeah baby! Scream for me." I felt his balls slapping against my clit. My orgasm was building. He leaned over my back and bit down on my neck... Hard. I couldn't hold back.

"Oh my fucking God!" I screamed. "Yeahyeahyeahbaby fuck my pussy!" I covered his cock balls and legs in cum. The feeling of my warm cum running down his legs was too much for him to handle. He pulled out of my pussy, flipped me over, and came all over my stomach and tits while I pinched my nipple and kneaded my tits. I was still recovering when he leaned down and sucked my lip. I groaned and he released my lip.

Smiling, I rolled to my side to watch the rest of the action. He curled up behind me and played with my tits while we watched. Kayla was riding Jason so fast and hard, his eyes had rolled into the back of his head. She was building her orgasm quick. Amanda was flat on her stomach, screaming in orgasm. John quickly followed suit while digging his fingers into her ass cheeks. He fell over on top of Amanda and started nibbling on her ear lobe.

Kayla was now cumming and Jay was too. He squeezing her tits hard and she had her nails dug deep into his chest. She rolled off to the side and fell next to him unable to take anymore.

Once everyone was capable of movement we crawled under the covers, all cuddled up together, and fell asleep not knowing or caring who we were wrapped around and holding.

When I woke up in the morning, Jason had gotten up to make breakfast for everyone. He had been holding me from behind. I was behind John and holding his cock when I woke up. I slid out of bed and headed to the kichen. Jason had already had a shower. I made myself a cup of coffee and looked out the window. The snow was still falling and we already had a couple feet. I looked at Jason and said, "I'm getting in the shower. It looks like they might be here a while."

"My thoughts exactly," he replied and continued cooking.

12