A Night of Control

Story Info
Separated lovers reunite for a passionate evening.
3k words
4.24
20.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved about the open expanse of my apartment, looking over the items I had arranged for the evening to come. My heart raced at the thought. Anticipation had been eating at me ever since I had unexpectedly returned from Asia. I would have the opportunity to spend an evening with the object of my considerable lust and desire. Months of separation had led to new levels of sexual frustration and fantasy for me. Attempts at quenching my desire for her with other women, only served to point out the numerous ways she outshone my current partner. But now, I had her to myself for a whole night, and I planned to make the most of it.

The doorbell rang and my heart jumped again, my palms began to sweat and my cock began to twitch within the confines of my loose black silk pants. I took a breath and strode to the front door. My feet feeling the cool hardwood through the thin slippers I wore. I pulled open the door with a smooth gesture and a huge smile spread across my face.

Laura stood before long and lean with thick black hair slightly curled and pulled back just a little from her beautiful heart shaped face. She wore a black blouse that opened at the chest to display the white corset beneath. A short black skirt covered her shapely hips and showed the stark white stockings beneath. Her feet were enclosed, uncharacteristically, in a pair of black leather heels with a thin ankle strap. The effect was stunning; her statuesque physique further accentuated by the four inch heels, pushed her close to six feet in height and added a graceful sexy curve to her calf that immediately had me thinking of running my hands over them.

She smiled at me and said simply “hello.” Her gorgeous blue eyes were accented with more make up than I had seen her wear in the past. It wasn’t too much, just enough to further set them off and contrast her fair complexion. Her full lips were also painted and this had the incredibly erotic effect of making them seem even larger, more full and wet. As if we had already been kissing and having sex. Laura clearly had done these things for my pleasure and I was turned on to no end.

I reached for her hand and pulled through the threshold, into my arms and took her lips to mine. The familiar haunting sweet taste that seemed to characterize her in my mind filled my mouth and all the hours of pleasure we had shared came rushing back. I had to fight the urge to throw her to the floor and fuck her right there. But tonight was about control. Hers and mine.

“You’re all mine now.” I smiled.

She just chuckled in return.

I slid my hands beneath her skirt and felt the tops of the thigh high stockings and an absence of panties. My hard-on strained against the light silk of my pants.

“Tonight, you are mine. To please or use as I see fit. And I will use you…and please you. Tonight you are only the object of my lust, my desire, and my deepest carnal cravings. I will fuck you, and kiss you, bite you and squeeze you, spank you, pull you and tease you. I will control you completely. I will make you make me cum. inside you, in your mouth, with your hands, your body, and your face. I will devour you, fill my senses with you. Your scent, your taste, your skin, the sounds of your pleasure and pain, the sight of you writhing beneath me shackled as I fuck you anyway I choose, gazing into your eyes and face, while I jerk off to your beauty and raw sexuality. You are mine. Period.”

I watched with an inner pleasure, as my words spread a rush of color across Laura’s cheeks. It was understandable. For me just saying the words to her, speaking from my heart my deepest sexual desires for her had power. I could feel my hands beginning to shake and my ability to restrain myself failing. The fact that I knew she wanted this night as much as me, just made it more exciting.

I pulled her to me again, and clasped her hands behind her back. I began kissing her mouth and throat, alternately between gently sucking her lips and exploring her mouth with my tongue, to deep powerful biting sucking kisses on her throat. She tried to tease me with her mouth, pulling away from my lips and taunting me with a smile. I responded by grabbing a handful of her thick black hair and pulling her mouth to mine once again. She began to squirm beneath my grip, trying to free her hands from my grip, but I was too strong, too excited, too filled with lust to allow that.

I moved her to the back of the couch, and grabbed a thick leather collar with control rings spread around the circumference. Laura looked at me with a sexy inviting look and raised her chin to expose her beautiful swanlike neck. She knows how sexy I find her neck and had talked before about using a collar, but this was the first time we had the opportunity to use it. I clasped the collar snugly about her neck and gave it little tug. Laura looked up at me and bit her lower lip in expectation.

“Now, I really do have complete control over her.”

She tested that assertion by attempting to pull back from me. I responded by placing two fingers through each of the rings and forcing her to her knees in front of me. My cock now stood directly before her lips, contained only by the fabric of pants. Laura began to kiss and nuzzle at my erection through my pants as I used the collar and her hair to direct her attention. Her hands came up to pull down my pants and I stepped out of them smoothly as she immediately swallowed my cock and began to lick and suck at it with her sensual mouth and skilled tongue. She reached up again with her hands to stroke the shaft and cradle my balls, because she knows how I love that.

“No, I’m going to fuck your mouth, your face. Give me your hands”.

I reached for a pair of padded leather cuffs and bound her slender hands behind her back. The image of this beauty bound before me, totally at my disposal, willing to do whatever I asked was incredibly sexy. Her swollen wet lips were an invitation and her eyes were begging to suck my cock my again. I grabbed her hair and placed one hand on her throat below her jaw and thrust deeply into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide in surprise at the force with which I pushed into her mouth. Laura responded by taking almost the full length of my cock into her mouth and throat. She looked up at me and I knew what she wanted. I grabbed both handfuls of hair and began to fuck her gorgeous face as deeply as I could. Laura responded by swallowing on each thrust, constricting her throat around the tip of my cock and increasing the exquisite sensation even more. I would occasionally pull the length of my cock from her mouth completely and she would strain to lick or kiss at me, but my hands held her head away and tipped back so that I could see her face and the look of lust that filled her eyes. I ran the tip of my cock over her silky swollen lips, feeling her tongue caress me as much as possible. I began to tease her and pull it away from her eager mouth, leaving a trail of precum that connected her mouth to my cock. I pulled her back up to her feet and kissed her fully on the mouth again. Without a word, I ripped her blouse off and exposed her corset beneath. I pushed my cock beneath her skirt and felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy on my cock. Laura pushed her hips forward to rub her clit against me. The delicious wetness of her pussy and the heat of her grinding against me were amazing. She began to pant and moan, desperate to feel me inside her; I placed my hands on the collar again and pulled her away just enough so that the tip of my cock brushed her slit. Her labia were swollen and very sensitive to every touch. The moisture between us was enough to allow for nearly frictionless contact, my cock head just sliding between her lips and beginning to push inside her, and then when she gasps at the sensation and expectation, I pull away again. Laura looks at me intently, frustration and desire filling her, but I know that she craves this teasing too. I bring her to the bed and fasten the cuffs above her head. I position her across the bed so that her head hangs over the edge on one side and her pussy is exposed to me on the other. After moving back between her legs I take a moment to kiss and caress each one. I rub my cock on the smooth milky skin of her inner thighs and kiss her calves and feet through the sheer white stockings.

I grab her feet and begin to slide my cock between them, feeling the fabric and arches of her feet along my shaft. We have never done this before and I know it is torturing her, because she wants so badly for me to be inside her, she is so wet and ready now. I grasp her legs behind the back of each knee and begin sliding my cock over her pussy again. I grasp hold of it and run the head in circuits around her lips. Laura tries to raise her hips into me, to get more of me into her, but I respond by spanking her bottom with a sharp crack. She scowls at me and bites her lip.

I turn around and position myself over her face; she takes my cock in her mouth again and I begin thrusting back into her. I lean over her torso and begin to devour her gorgeous smoothly shaven pussy. Drinking deep the scent and flavor of her. Nibbling at her clit and fucking her with my tongue. My hands are on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart so I get deeper and more into her. Pushing my face deeper into her sex, my jaw and chin rubbing against her clit while I lick and suck at her in a wild desire quench the thirst for her that has built in me for so many months. Without conscious thought, I am fucking her face with more and more force. I know it is only moments before I cum for the first time.

I sit back up and pull my cock from her mouth. There is an animal look of frenzied desire to her at the moment, and I know she wants more. I turn again and straddle her chest, as I stroke my cock above her face.

“I’m going to cum on your mouth, your lips, and your face.”

“Whatever you want, I want what you want.” She replies breathlessly licking her lips, knowing that the visual of her is all I need to orgasm now. I begin to cum and jets of semen land on her lips, the sight of this excites me further and the next burst lands across the bridge of her nose. Laura opens her mouth to catch the rest on her tongue and swallow it. I push the head of my cock toward her mouth again. Now super-sensitive following orgasm, I brush the head over her mouth, her lips, and her cheeks. I grab her hair again and fuck her mouth once more. My cock is still hard from the passion of the previous moments. I look down at her, her beautiful face and lips slick with saliva and semen. I know that part of her is repulsed by this, and another part loves that I have used her as I wish. I lean down to her and kiss her again, tasting the combination of our fluids and velvety softness of her lips.

The room is lit by a dozen candles, arranged about the room to provide a soft warm glow and accentuate the beauty that lies before me. I have just lived one of my greatest fantasies, and now I want to please Laura, to take her over the edge of passion as many times as I can.

She squirms again a bit, as I move up and place a blindfold over her beautiful blue eyes. As much as I love to look into them, now it is my turn to pleasure her. I slowly remove her corset, taking my time to allow the material to drag across her erect nipples and tickle her belly. I unclasp her skirt and cover her hips and belly with my kisses. Above one of the candles I have a small brass decanter, filled with coconut oil. It is warmed to just above body temperature. I take it and rest it on Laura’s belly, letting her feel the warm relaxing heat of it. Her breathing begins to speed up bit as I pour a good amount over her lower abdomen and onto her pussy. A small gasp, at the heat and sensation. I quickly move my hands over her, gliding smoothly, across her ass, her thighs, the length of her crotch. Her hands still bound above her head, I turn her onto her side and lay behind her. I bring my mouth close to her ear and whisper.

“Now I will make you beg me to stop…”

A beautiful smile passes her lips and I place my right hand firmly between her legs. My left wraps around her throat, and gives a gentle squeeze. Laura arches her back, pushing her pelvis into my hand. I have not begun to move it yet, but simply hold her, while she grinds against me. I begin to kiss her, moving between her face, her lips, throat, nipples, and shoulders. At the same time, my right hand begins to massage her crotch, slowly increasing pace, slowly gaining force. I slip a finger into her warm soft pussy. Laura gasps and I slap my palm against her pelvis.

“Unh” she replies.

I squeeze her throat a bit more. “I am going to fuck you SO HARD!” I tell her, speaking directly into her ear, as I deliver a small bite. “I am going to make you cum, again and again.”

Now I begin to use my leverage and my whole upper body to work her. Pulling her into me and slamming her pussy with my hand, grinding my palm against her clit. I slip a second finger inside her, and begin to massage her G-spot. Laura’s hips are bucking beneath my hand as I bring her closer and closer to orgasm. She is breathless now, her chest heaving, so close to release. I stop.

Slowly, I step away from her. I gaze down at the beautiful body before me. White and clean and glistening with oil and sweat. She is rubbing her thighs together and trying desperately to reach the orgasm I have denied her. I am completely silent. Her head turns from one side to the other, straining to hear something, anything. I know she wonders if I am still in the room. I move over to her head again, and brush my lips across hers.

My cock is now fully erect again, and I brush it over her face. “You want me to fuck you? You want me to put my cock in you and fuck you so hard, that we both cum. You want to feel me cum inside you?”

A huge smile spreads over her face, “I want what you want.”

I take the remainder of the oil and pour it over her entire torso, my hands glide over every inch of her, and I pinch and squeeze at her nipples. My mouth covers hers as I slide my body over her. Bringing the head of my cock against her crotch again. Sliding up and down the length of her slit, grinding my cock against her pelvis. I let her feel the heat and hardness of me.

“I am going to make you cum, and then I will cum inside you.”

With one swift motion I drive my cock completely inside her. Laura gasps as my hips slap against hers, and I pull back to slam into her again. I place her thighs on my shoulders and pound into her. Pushing against her cervix, filling her with my desire.

“You’re going to make me cum” I tell her.

I am fucking her with strength I never knew I had. My hands are wrapped in her hair, pulling her helpless body into me with each thrust. I glance down at her beautiful pussy, being plowed and fucked by me. She wraps her legs around me and tries to pull me to her again. I push deeper into than before and with my hips completely against hers, I grind and buck against her, until I feel her pussy clamp down on me and an orgasm shudder through her.

I pull back and begin a series of slow methodic strokes to bring me to orgasm.

“I am going to fill you with my cum” I tease her.

“I can’t wait” she pants.

My cock swells as I feel my balls tighten and my desire for her consumes me. I thrust back into her again, as I take her head in my hands and kiss her deeply, using her whole body to bring me over the edge. I feel my orgasm pumping into her, and I know she feels it too.

We lay that way, intertwined, me inside her, for what seemed like hours. Basking in the comfort and joy of being at complete peace for a few moments.

>>>>TO BE CONTINUED<<<<