A Night of Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then growled in a very sexy voice, "Come for me baby. I want to feel your body convulse under mine."

She ground back and forth on my cock faster and she then moaned, "Oh gawd baby I'm going to cum on your cock."

"OHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!" She moaned as she rubbed her clit against my groin.

"OHHHH FUCK!" I moaned as the cum raced up the shaft of my cock and exploded into the condom.

Her body was jerking with small quick spasms as her orgasm ebbed.

She fell against my body and we both were breathing heavily from our sex.

When she caught her breath, she climbed off my cock and rolled back into the passenger seat.

"My gawd that was great." She said.

She reached for her top and pulled it back over her head.

"You come out here every month?" She asked.

"Yes, unless business or family calls first." I answered.

"Would you mind in the future if I looked for you and we did this again?" She politely and anxiously asked.

"Not at all and I hope you do." I said.

"Great." She replied as she bent to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight." She said as she opened the car door and got out.

I once again pulled the condom off my cock and into the bag. I again wiped myself clean with a wipe and tucked it back into my pants.

Just then, the car door opened.

I looked over and said, "Hey, Babe. How was your night?"

My wife looked at me and replied, "It was good."

She then said, "She was a hot fuck wasn't she?"

"Yes she was alright." I responded.

"How many did you do tonight?" I asked.

"Four. How about you?"

"Four also." I responded.

"You must be a wore out boy?"She said with a smile.

"I don't think I am up for a fifth. That is for sure." I responded.

"Too bad. Watching you fuck that last one made me horny all over again." She responded.

"Well, maybe by the time we get home I will be ready." I responded grinning at her.

"I hope so because I would hate to come all the way back out here to satisfy this heat in my pussy." She said with a grin.

I started the car and as I put it in drive, my wife's hand was on my sore cock.

12