A Night of Dreams

Story Info
An evening that delivers a lot and promises more.
3.2k words
4.06
9.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzDave
OzDave
18 Followers

I raised my resting head from my forearms to check the passage of time. My watch showed I'd been lying on the beach for an hour now. The shadows were lengthening, the crowds had thinned. I lowered my head to doze off again when a soft female voice enquired "Excuse me, can you tell me the time please?"

I rolled on my side to look up and find the source of this sweet sound but with the sun directly behind her shoulders, her face was just a silhouette. "5:15pm", I answered, perhaps a little promptly having just looked at my watch.

"Could I drop my things here with you while I have a swim?"

"Sure, that would be fine." I answered, appreciating the opportunity of a little company.

She dropped her shoulder bag, swiftly pulled her shirt over her head and ran off down the sand. I was treated to the sight of a beautifully toned body sprinting on strong lithe legs kicking up tufts of sand as she ran towards the surf, her hair flicking left and right in the breeze.

I sat up on my towel and realized that since I arrived, the number of people on the beach had diminished to a few people taking their afternoon stroll along the water's edge. My recently arrived visitor was swimming strongly towards a wave as she headed out to beyond the breakers. She dived just prior to a wave crashing over her, showing a very sweet rear glistening in the setting sun, her bikini bottoms pulling up between her cheeks as she slid under the surface. "Bless this free country" I thought smiling to myself as I reached for my water to slake my thirst.

Looking back to the sea I saw she was now returning up the sand twirling her hair to one side of her neck, wringing the water out of it. She dropped down on her knees next to her things smiling brightly at me "Thanks for watching my gear. I was hoping you could be trusted."

"My pleasure ......... I'm Dave" I said extending my hand towards her. She stopped rubbing her hair with her towel to lightly take my hand in hers. She held it for just a little longer than I expected, lowering her face slightly but still watching me with a slight grin.

"Hi, I'm Cloud. Do you come here often? I haven't seen you before."

"So you must be a regular then. I've just moved here. You're the first local I've met."

Cloud lay down on her stomach to my right less than a meter from me. She had a truly stunning body, athletically toned with flawless lightly tanned skin and a bright infectious smile that must have been the silver lining that every cloud apparently has. Sparkling ocean droplets ran across her glowing skin, to drip down onto her towel.

"Do you think you could put some sunscreen across my shoulders? I got a little burnt yesterday and I don't want it to get any worse."

Strange, I thought, the sun will set in around an hour so, I don't think there'd be much chance of any damage at this time of day? Not that I was about to refuse such a request based on any logic. She pulled a tube of cream from her bag and handed it to me, pulling her silky brown hair around her neck to expose her golden shoulders.

I filled my palms with some liquid and got up on my knees to lean over her. I smeared the cream across her warm skin, noticing goose bumps appearing across her back. "Ohhh, that feels soooo good" Cloud purred as she lowered her face to her towel facing towards me.

"Not too cold on you?"

"No, it feels delicious on my burns. You are very gentle. Can you just go a little lower too please?"

I spread the cream lower, to just above the string of her halter top. Cloud promptly reached behind with her left hand and pulled on the knot, then deftly slid her top out from under her and tossed it next to her bag. My breathing paused at that moment, thinking that she must feel comfortable with me to be so open. I returned to rubbing sunscreen down across the dimples on her lower back as she let her hand drop onto my towel resting against my left knee. Squeezing some more liquid along her lower spine, I rubbed it across, barely above her bikini pants, I'm sure I heard her exhale a stuttery breath (a stutterfly?) at that moment. "How's that, have I missed anything?"

She replied softly "Could you do my legs to? I feel soooooo relaxed right now, you have a strong pair of hands and they are doing magic things to me."

I squirted a blob of cream onto the back of each of her knees and smeared the cream downwards towards her ankles. Her skin was so smooth, her muscles defined and strong. My hands could complete encircle her narrow ankles. Finishing her calves, I squeezed the last of her sunblock onto the back of her left thigh and began spreading it up and down with both hands. As my right hand dragged it towards her knee, my left spread the cream up towards the swell of her left buttock. I noticed the fingers of Cloud's hand were now lightly caressing my left thigh. With my hands spreading the sunscreen towards the inner thigh, she moved her right knee away from the left, giving an unspoken invitation to where I was heading. I left my right hand inside her knee and slowly, very slowly brought my left up the inside of her soft inner thigh, stopping millimeters before reaching the crotch of her bikini before changing course to rub across the left butt cheek. I felt her flex the cheek in response so I left my left hand flat against her buttock, sliding my right hand along her inner thigh towards her crotch. The closer I got, the firmer her grip on my knee became. I paused with my thumb along the lower edge of her bikini, my palm flat against the inside of her smooth inner thigh and my index finger close enough to her pussy that I'm sure I could feel the warmth radiating out. I watched her face without moving, her eyes fluttered open, and her mouth formed the word "Yessssss" in response to my raised eyebrows.

I moved my hand very slowly and deliberately upwards until my index finger lay along the junction of her thigh and her crotch. I felt her push against me as a soft moan escaped her mouth. I looked around to see if anyone was aware of what I was doing. Noticing a number of people within the surrounding area, I deftly dragged my hand up the crease of her arse, placing a little pressure at her anus as I passed, to rub my hand in a circle over the dimples on her lovely back. "It looks like we've run out of cream Cloud." I tried to adjust my shorts to disguise the tent that had developed there.

"Mmmmmmm, I feel so warm and soothed after that. Thank you Dave. I must remember to bring extra cream next time, I was ready for more you know." She purred with a sexy ambiguity. "You said you'd just moved to the area. Where exactly?"

"You see those apartments at the end of the beach" I nodded to the southern end, "I have one of those."

"You do? Wow, that must be ....." her phone interrupted her response. She took the call, sitting up in a sort of lotus position bringing her shirt up to hold across her chest, eliciting single word responses in a short conversation.

"That was my boss, I was supposed to work tonight but the function has been cancelled. I really needed the money. Maybe a quiet Saturday night at home is what I need anyway."

Drawing my eyes away from her thinly covered crotch I ventured "If you don't think I'm being too forward, would you like to have a meal with me on my balcony this evening?"

Cloud looked down at her phone then up to the ocean, the breeze blowing wisps of her fine hair across her sparkling eyes, before turning slowly towards me. "I'd love to Dave. Can I bring something, a desert perhaps?"

"Just bring a good mood and a preparedness for my cooking" I answered. "I'm heading there right now, just come up to level 6 whenever you can get there. I'll be there."

"Ok, I'll be about an hour."

After waving to Cloud and admiring her hips swinging beneath the muslin shirt as she walked off in the opposite direction I headed towards the apartment. I picked up some fresh prawns, cherry tomatoes, ginger and garlic along the way at the local providore. Paella and sangria would be a lovely light summer evening meal I thought.

Ten minutes before dinner was ready, the doorbell rang. I could see in the security monitor it was Cloud. I opened the door and stepped back to admire the vision before me. Her straightened hair framing her fine facial features dropped to the middle of her back. Her sculpted eyebrows arched in curiosity as I slowly took in her beauty. Her lips, slightly parted, moist, inviting. Her slender neck, adorned by an elegant platinum loop, a statement of simplicity and style. Drop ear rings, simple silver chains perhaps 3cm in length swung lightly from her lobes. A shoestring strapped sparkling black cocktail dress, loosely fitting but at the same time curve hugging draped her body exquisitely. Her long tanned legs, those legs I had massaged only this afternoon were displayed wonderfully in black stilettos, which flexed her calf muscles in a display of her fitness.

"Can I come in?" She enquired with a giggle exposing her amusement at my response to her stunning appearance.

"Yes ........ I'm sorry ......" shaking my head a little to clear my thoughts "....... yes you can. You may never be allowed to leave, but you most certainly can come in. Welcome to my home Cloud."

She placed her clutch bag on the hall side table as she proceeded into the living area. She stopped two steps into the room to take in the view from the sixth floor penthouse. Beyond the floor to ceiling window an emerald trail across the Pacific led to a half moon low on the horizon. I slipped past her into the kitchen to turn down the burners and pour a wine for her. As I walked towards her, glass in hand, she turned slowly toward me before saying "This place is fantastic. It must have cost you a fortune. Did you rob a bank?"

I gave her the chilled glass of wine and answered "I've been very lucky in life. I must say you are looking absolutely beautiful tonight Cloud." Accepting the glass, she immediately placed it on the bench to her left and stepped forward, reaching her hands up around the back of my neck, pulling me into her to kiss those soft lips, tinged with strawberry. Our first kiss, one of the moments you never forget. Her tongue all to briefly darted into my mouth before she dropped her hands and stepped away to pick up the glass again with her back half turned to me. She obviously didn't realize her face was reflected in the wall mirror off to her left, secretly exposing the reason she had turned away, a secret grin exposing her teasing mood.

"Thank you for inviting me here tonight. Dinner smells very good" she said, changing the course of the mood in another deliberately teasing ploy.

"Take a seat out on the balcony and I will serve you."

The food and wine were enjoyed with light easy conversation and soft music. "Never had I shared a table exclusively with a more beautiful dinner guest. On completion, I cleared the table and moved back out onto the balcony to enjoy the evening's warm sea breeze with my stunning guest. Cloud was standing against the glass balcony fence looking over the water below.

The moonlight was highlighting her cheekbones, her brown eyes sparkling like the glittering ocean. I walked up behind her, lightly gathering her hair and moving it to the right side of her neck. I leaned forward and softly sucked the skin where the collar bone meets the neck. She tasted as fresh as she smelled, her hair had the smell of vanilla and peaches. Cloud pressed her arse back against me, obviously feeling the beginning of an erection. I put my right arm around her cradling the firm left breast as she tilted her head to the right inviting me to travel further up her neck to the jaw line. My left hand, drifted across her stomach, pausing at her panty line, offering Cloud the chance to refuse me. She didn't. I slid my fingers across her mons, feeling the warmth emanating from beneath. She twisted within my arms and we kissed. We kissed deep and long. Tongues swirling, teeth nipping lightly, breath ragged. My head was light, my arms held her tightly and my moan into her mouth confirmed for her my reaction to her soul kiss.

"You haven't shown me the rest of the apartment yet" she stated, slightly breathless as we both reached for our drinks.

"Mademoiselle, follow me."

I showed her the main bathroom with twin headed shower and large bath. As we entered the master bedroom I deftly flicked a master switch, the lighting brightened slightly to reveal the floor level spa cover sliding back exposing the soft blue under water lighting. Music queued began from the hidden hi-fi. "Welcome to my den" I grinned at her.

"I need to use the bathroom Dave, I'll be right back."

I opened the powered curtains to the balcony and as I was opening the sliding doors, I felt Cloud grasp my belt from behind and pull me back towards her. We kissed, revisiting those lips, my hands pulling her hard against me. With my left hand in the small of her back, I ran my right hand down across her buttock to the hem of her dress before sliding my hand underneath and upwards. My hand grasped her left buttock, bare, hot and firm. Her right thigh pressed into my groin as I gasped into her mouth. She quickly stepped back pushing me away slightly. Her hands came to her shoulders and she pulled the dress straps down her arms, exposing her beautiful firm breasts capped with strawberry pink nipples crinkled into hardness. The dress bunched temporarily at her waist before sliding smoothly over her hips and pooling around her heels. She stood before me in a wispy black G string, sparkling, matching her dress, now crumpled below her. She pointed at me and demanded "You, undress ...... now." with that now familiar cheeky smile across her face. As I removed my clothes, eyes never leaving her, she turned from me, bending over as she slid her G string down her silken thighs, the crotch momentarily sticking to her womanhood before releasing, exposing the bare lips of her pussy to me, framed beautifully by the gap at the junction of her legs. She stepped out of her heels and held her left hand out to me as we descended into the spa together.

I sat into the contoured seat and Cloud straddled me, her arms thrown with abandonment around my neck. She slid her ass across my thighs until she jammed my cock between her crotch and my stomach. We kissed, as Coldplay thumped from the ceiling speakers, my hands finding her slippery wet nipples, teasing the now turgid nipples. I lowered my face to take first one nipple, and then the other into my mouth as Cloud began to rise up, grasping my hard cock in her right hand. I looked up to see the look on her face as she breathed "I need you inside me now, later we can take our time. For now, I need you to fuck me ............ hard and deeeeeeeeeeeeppp" she said as she dropped onto my cock, thrusting her tongue into my mouth at the same moment. Half inside her, she rose until the tip was threatening to spring out before she ground slowly back down onto my lap. Each time she consumed a little more. After 5 or 6 thrusts, I was deep inside her. Her pussy holding my cock tightly, her arms wrapped equally tightly around me.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuckk Cloud. You are just sooooooooo fantastic" I panted into her ear as I arched my back in a vain attempt to somehow fuse our hips together.

She stood up, turning away and said "Fuck me from behind, I need to cum so badly", as she bent to grasp the side of the spa. I stood, holding my cock in my right hand and her left buttock in my other hand as I aimed my cock homing in on her hairless pink purse. In one long stroke, I pressed forward as she pushed back, until my balls bumped into her clit. Holding both her hips I began a slow, steady pumping motion matching Cloud before we had an ever increasing pace. Soon our thighs were slapping together and our panting turned into gasps, grunts, moans. Cloud turned her head to look me in the eyes "Fill me David. Fill me with your cum. I want you to cum with me."

The look on her face, consumed in carnal pleasure, pushed me over the top. I thrust forward as Cloud yelled "Yes........Yes......Yes......YYYYYyyyeeeeeeeessssssss NOW!!!!!!!!!" when I felt my seed rushing the length of my cock, spurt after spurt spitting against her cervix as my back arched, my legs shook and Cloud's pussy spasmed in orgasm around my flesh.

I fell back onto the seat, pulling Cloud back with me on my lap, my cock still inside. Her head fell backwards onto my right shoulder as I brought one hand up over her flat stomach to gently hold her lovely breasts. The other I slid down to slide my middle finger along her smooth slit to lie softly across her clitoris. She turned her head to the left and blew a soft hot breath into my ear before poking her tongue briefly in and then kissed my neck tenderly. My cock gave one last involuntary contraction at this action, pulling a final moan from my mouth before it slipped from Clouds tight pussy as she twisted, to sit across my thighs. I reached for our drinks, smiling into her face, slowly shaking my head at her.

"What? Why are you shaking your head baby?"

"You are unbelievable. You are beyond beautiful. I have no idea how this could have happened to me." I kissed her then ....... slowly, passionately, intensely. "Cloud ........ would you stay with me? I couldn't bear to see you walk out that door tonight."

She looked out at the ocean, considering my request. An almost imperceptible smile began to appear on her face as she turned back to me. She whispered "...... David.", a single word, taking my face between her hands and kissed me long. Long, soft and slow. A kiss that could raise someone from a coma. This was the beginning of a night of dreams.

OzDave
OzDave
18 Followers