A Night of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret jumped up, clapping and yelling, "Way to go Joey! What a fucker you are! You really punched Gina's buttons! Let me get down there and suck that delicious cum from her cunt." Joey moved aside and watched in amazement as prim and proper Margaret buried her face between Gina's legs and started sucking his cum from her pussy. Although she was sensitive from the pounding Joey had delivered to her pussy, Gina knew that Margaret would not hurt her. Indeed, Margaret took her time, licking gently, yet persistently, and soon had Gina writhing and clutching her red hair, pulling her face to her cunt and urging her on.

"That's right, Bitch! Suck it nice and slow! Lick me! I'm cumming again! Oh my fucking God!" Margaret held her face still, using her tongue as a cat licking the last drops of milk from a bowl.

"Oh, fuck, you're good," moaned Gina, as she pulled Margaret's cum-slickened face to hers. Licking the precious fluid from her best friend's face and kissing her tenderly, she said, "Now, let's give Dennis his gift."

Dennis, who had been taking in and processing all the revelations of the past couple of hours, was still apprehensive about his "gift." Watching Gina suck, then fuck Joey was an amazing turnon, and Margaret's outfit, coupled with her incredible body had him in a state of arousal that was almost painful.

When she turned to face him, Margaret had a look of pure lust in her eyes that Dennis had never dreamed she possessed. Stepping to the stereo, she turned it on, inserting a music CD that featured soft, slow, sensuous music. As she began to sway in time with the beat of the music, she told Dennis, "Now, it's your turn big boy. How long do you think it'll take me to suck a load out of that monster cock?"

Still mentally reeling from all the news that Margaret had revealed about her and Gina, Dennis sat there speechless.

"Well, let's just see," she said, as she knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hand. "I love the way it feels, so smooth, and the head is so slick from your precum." Using her thumb, she spread the droplets of nectar around his cockhead and then underneath the crown. "Ready?"

"Yes," he replied, amazed that this was really happening. Margaret looked him in the eye and made a perfect "O" with her ruby red lips, then ran her tongue around them until they glistened with moisture. "We want everything slick, don't we?"

Nodding, Dennis tore his eyes from Margaret and looked at Gina and Joey. They were spooning, with Joey fondling Gina's breast. "Go for it Baby! Give her what she wants!" said Gina, enjoying the show.

Margaret lowered her hand to Dennis' crotch and took the head of his dick in her mouth. Thinking he had never felt a hotter pair of lips, he reveled in the sensation of her soft lips encircling his cockhead, and then sliding down his shaft effortlessly. She released her hold on his cock and moved all the way down the shaft, easing her throat open when he touched her there, and gently fondling his balls. As she deepthroated him, Dennis felt Margaret's tongue pressing the underside of his shaft and creating an exquisite suction that seemed to pull his load from the soles of his feet.

His toes curled involuntarily and he managed to say, "Cumming" before his cock erupted in Margaret's throat. She swallowed, and then took his cock out of her mouth to let Gina see the next spurts, catching them on her face and breasts. As the last drop oozed out, she told Gina, "Come over here and get some of this juice. It's every bit as good as you said!"

Gina hopped off the bed and got on her knees beside Margaret, who offered her a cum-covered tit, and then took the other one and cleaned it herself. "Damn, he shot a load. Wonder if he's got any left for his surprise?"

"Oh, yeah. He's always good for two and sometimes three," laughed Gina as she kissed Margaret and bounced back to the bed.

Margaret kissed his cockhead tenderly and stood up. By now, the tempo of the music had increased, and Margaret, her eyes closed, swayed her hips and pulled her hard, rubbery nipples.

"You know I've taken dance lessons all my life don't you? Well, I didn't spend all that time learning ballet. I spent quite a bit of time learning to pole dance and I even took a class in dancing for hip hop videos. You know the ones where rappers are surrounded by hot, booty-shaking bitches in "come-fuck-me" outfits? I'd like to dance for you if you don't mind. Will that be OK?" she asked innocently, as she moved to stand directly in front of him, her pussy so close to his face he could smell her arousal.

Never in his wildest imagination had Dennis imagined Margaret as anything but a snooty know-it-all, yet here she was asking his permission to flaunt her voluptuous, nearly nude body just for him. "I think I'd like that," he said tentatively.

"Then, sit back and enjoy the show, just don't come again. I've got a real surprise for you," she said as the beat of the music began to speed up. As she got into the tempo of the music, it seemed that every part of here body moved in rhythm. Her breasts moved seductively, threatening to bounce out of the half-bra; her hips rotated and her thighs were a blur of motion.

Dennis had trouble keeping his hand off his cock, but he resisted and held his breath, anticipating what Margaret would do next. She didn't disappoint. By now the music had reached a pulsating, primal beat and Margaret had gotten into a trancelike state. Her asscheeks bounced and gyrated, her pelvis humped an imaginary cock, and she spread her legs, lowering her cunt almost to the floor.

Suddenly, her ass began to twitch in time to the music, which allowed Dennis an unobstructed view of her pink asshole. "See that, Stud? That's where I want your big cock. I'm saving my pussy for my wedding night, but I really want you to fuck my ass. Think you're up for it?"

Shocked speechless, Dennis nodded dumbly. This was almost too much to process, but his cock, hard again from the show Margaret had put on, was aching to penetrate a hot hole. "Margaret, I'd be proud to fuck your lovely, sexy ass," he finally said.

Squealing with delight, she jumped up and kissed him passionately. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the side of the bed. Joey and Gina slid over, making room as Dennis sat down. "Gina, where's the lube?" Margaret asked as she went into the bathroom.

"Here in the nightstand," said Gina. "Right where you left it last week."

Dennis processed this next revelation, realizing that his girlfriend and Margaret had obviously enjoyed penetration-style sex recently. Oddly, it turned him on even more, and his lust had reached a fever pitch.

Margaret returned and found the tube of lube. She unscrewed the cap, knelt between Dennis' knees and wrapped her hands around his cock, placing one at the base and the other along his shaft. His cockhead protruded grotesquely from her hand. "Fuck Gina! It's longer than both of my hands are wide! I can't wait to get it up my ass! Come help me!" she said, crawling onto the bed and handing Gina the lube. "Grease it up good, Baby. This is going to be better than your strapon!"

Dennis, now standing behind Margaret and admiring her pink, fresh asshole, took the lube and helped Gina massage the ointment into her sphincter, taking time to insert his finger and slide it in and out gently. Gina kissed him deeply, rubbing his shaft and said, "Fuck this bitch's ass Baby. Show her what that fucking cock of your can do," said Gina, as she returned to the other side of the bed. "Joey and I will be watching!"

Margaret looked over her shoulder and said, "Come on Dennis. Make me a happy, ass-fucked bitch. I want your cum in my bowels, so fuck me deep!"

Dennis used his hand to steady his flaring cockhead and pressed it against her asshole.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she yelled. "Take your time, but get it in there! I'm about to fucking explode!"

Dennis pressed his cockhead against her anal ring and was amazed that it slipped in easily. He slid two more inches in and Margaret began to moan. He was halfway in when she told him to stop. "Give me a minute," she said breathlessly. "I can't take it all at one time."

Catering to her wishes, Dennis looked at Gina and Joey. Joey was on his back and Gina was deepthroating him slowly. "Ready," said Margaret, and pushed here ass back to get more of Dennis' cock into her. This time he almost got it in all the way when she eased forward briefly. "Now Fucker! Let me have it! I want you balls deep in my ass!" she shouted, as she pushed her hips back to contact the front of his thighs.

Never had Dennis felt anything as hot and tight as the wonderful ass that held him at its mercy. "Fuck me slow," she said, gently rolling her hips from side to side, making sure not to let his cock slide out. "Let me get my groove on, Baby. I'm gonna rock your fucking world!"

She continued rotating her hips slowly, adding a forward and backward motion to her body, sliding about half his dick in and out of her ass. She spread her knees, giving herself more control of her ass, increasing the pressure on Dennis' cock. Suddenly she began wiggling her ass up and down, her cheeks wiggling sexily and slapping against Dennis' thighs. "That's my Nicki Minaj move. It's even hotter with a dick in my ass!"

Hearing Gina moan, they looked up to see her sliding down Joey's fat cock, her eyes closed and a sheen of sweat covering her body. "Come on Dennis, let's outfuck them! We're gonna come first! Fuck me hard!"

Dennis could hold back no longer. Margaret's ass jiggled with each thrust, and he suddenly slapped her left cheek wit a loud smack. Her complete surprise caused her to squeeze her ass together and give him even more pleasure. The red spot on her cheek was suddenly the center of his attention, and he smacked her again, this time a little harder.

"Oh, Goddamn that's hot. It makes my ass feel sexy. Again!!!!!" she screamed.

Dennis complied, landing another smack on her left cheek, then one on her right. He could feel the heat from her ass as he grabbed her hips and held her tightly on his cock. He was reaching the point of no return, and wanted to fuck this ass for all he was worth. When he began stroking this time, it was with determination and purpose.

"Take it, asslut. My cum's gonna drive into your guts! Think you can hold it?" he shouted as he fucked her deeply. The slapping of their pounding flesh was loud in the room, and Dennis could hold back no longer. He felt his climax in his toes, up the backs of his thighs, and finally out his spewing cock. He released a torrent of cum that seemed never to end. It began to dribble out around his shaft and the sight turned him on even more. There seemed to be no end to his passion.

Margaret was cresting her own wave and as she heard the slurping of Dennis' cum-slickend cock, she came violently. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don't ever stop! Your dick was made for my ass! Fuck it Stud!"

Her shouts were erotic enough to get Dennis going again, and he picked up the pace of his thrusts. This time, he picked her up and fucked her with her knees clear of the bed. Margaret looked like a rag doll in his powerful grip and when he came this time, she was almost catatonic. Her hands slowly unclenched the sheet she had grabbed, and her body eased down on the bed.

As he pulled his cock from her sodden ass, Dennis looked up see Gina and Joey smiling at him. "Way to go Babe!" said Gina, leaning over to kiss him.

Joey chimed in, "Yeah, what a fucking birthday!!!"

12