A Night of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, fuck I am cumming,” she screamed out as her hips began to buck against me.

My cock exploded inside her filling her with my cum as Rob rammed his cock deep in my mouth. His orgasm was so intense his cum shot deep in my throat almost chocking me. I swallowed as fast and as much as I could savoring the hot salty taste. There was so much it began leaking out of my mouth and she eagerly started to lap it up with her tongue. When I knew he had shot his last I pulled my mouth off his cock and kissed her letting her mouth fill with the cum still in mine. She licked my mouth clean and then eagerly sucked the rest from Rob’s cock.

As she was sucking his cock, I did another thing I had never done before. I slid down and began to eat her tasting my own cum as it dripped from her pussy. Her body convulsed from the pleasure and she had another smaller orgasm. As if I could feel any more pleasure I felt a warm mouth engulf my softening cock and realized Rob was sucking me, licking both her and my cum into his mouth. I lay back on the rug enjoying the tongue bath from Rob. The sensation was heightened by the fact it was man doing the sucking.

I looked over at her and saw she was intently watching Rob suck me and was rubbing her clit as she watched. Rob having licked me clean soon abandoned my cock in favor of her pussy. He knelt up, pushed his face between her legs and began to lick what was left of my cum as it ran out and down her leg. I watched in fascination as she moaned with pleasure from his tongue, still rubbing her clit as he did so. I could see Rob’s cock hardening with his desire. I looked at him, at his cock and had an uncontrollable desire to put it in my mouth. I really wanted to suck him again to have him cum in my mouth.

My mind was reeling. The pleasure I had just experienced was incredible, yet how had it happened? How could I possibly want to do it again? I couldn’t blame it on being drunk I was stone cold sober. I had just sucked a man’s cock swallowing his cum and enjoyed every minute of it. I couldn’t believe it. Before tonight I had never even considered such a thing and now lay here having done it and wanting to do it again. Was I gay? Not the way I enjoyed pussy. Was it some deep-seated sub-conscious desire I had been repressing? No, I do not believe so. Was it an unfilled fantasy of mine? Definitely not. I lay there with my eyes closed racking my mind for some kind of explanation, something that made sense to me. I must have dosed off and was startled awake to feel someone licking my cock. I rose up on my elbows and looked down to see both Rob and my friend licking me. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked it and then pushed it out with her tongue into Rob’s awaiting mouth. They both had there own unique way of sucking and soon I was growing hard again. My friend left Rob to suck me and came up next to me and kissed me.

“Watching you suck him and swallow his cum was the most erotic and sexually exciting thing I have ever experienced. I have never cum so hard in all my life. Did you enjoy sucking him?”

I didn’t say anything. I didn’t know what to say. Should I tell her the truth that it was absolutely incredible? What would she think? I had never seen her like this before. It was a whole new side I never knew existed. She obviously enjoyed watching it and had planned the whole thing. She must have acted so strange because she was nervous as to how I would react.

“You don’t have to answer me,” she whisper kissing me, “I think I already know.”

She kissed me deep and passionately searching the inside of my mouth, running her hand across my chest. The sensation of kissing her and having Rob suck me at the same time was driving me crazy and making me harder by the second.

“There is something else I would like you to do for me. Another first for both of us. Nobody has ever eaten my pussy the way you do. You’re the absolute best. Can I sit on your face while you eat me and watch Rob sucking you?”

I didn’t say anything, just nodded my head yes. She kissed me, smiled, turned around and straddled my face, lowering her pussy down to my awaiting mouth. She sat up with her hands resting on my chest so she could watch my cock slide in and out of Rob’s mouth. I began to lick her softly caressing her wet pussy with my tongue. It was so weird and yet so arousing. It felt like a 69 but it was another person, a man, sucking me instead of her. I lifted my hands above my head and began to caress her ass cheeks as I buried my tongue deep inside her. I inhaled deeply enjoying her scent. It had been so long since I had really eaten her, really relished her pussy. I wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure.

I lifted her ass so my tongue could go slip back to rim her asshole. She moaned in pleasure moving her hips back and forth so my tongue went from one hole to the other. I could tell she was getting close. Rob was sucking me taking me deep in his throat. His tongue explored my shaft and head with each stroke. I could tell he had done this before. His mouth was so warm and wet. He was bringing me close to cumming again. Her hips began to thrust faster on my face, pushing down onto my mouth.

Her voice was hardy recognizable as she almost panted the words, “This is so fucking exciting. I want you to cum in Rob’s mouth while I cum in yours.”

I licked her harder and faster wanting to taste her, to have her flood my mouth with her juices. Rob began to suck me as fast and as deep as he could, aroused by her words wanting my orgasm to match hers.

She moaned a deep guttural moan as if it originated all the way down in her pussy, “I am going to cum, cum with me.”

I instantly exploded in Rob’s mouth with an orgasm I swear was more intense than the last. As she watched Rob swallowing my cum she stopped moving and pressed her pussy on my mouth. It was as if a floodgate had been opened. She literally poured cum into my mouth and I had to gulp it down. I had never know her to cum so hard. I licked and sucked and drank as I continued to fill Rob’s mouth. Never had I know such pleasure. Never had I imagined something so incredible. I seemed like our orgasms went on forever. I never wanted it to end. As Rob sucked the last drop of cum from my softening cock he moaned in pleasure. He raised up and leaned forward and kissed her sharing my cum with her as I continued to lick her pussy afraid I might miss a drop of her fluid.

She turned around lifted her pussy from my face and said, “Fuck me.”

Rob crawled up my body straddled my head with his legs and rammed his dripping cock deep in her pussy. There it was right above my face sliding in and out of her. I licked his cock as he pounded her pussy. He was so aroused from eating me that he came after only a few strokes. She shook with another orgasm as she felt him cumming inside of her. I lick his balls hoping to increase his pleasure. As his cock pumped in and out he pulled his cum out onto my tongue and I licked it greedily. I reached up and pushed his hips back and took his cock in my mouth as it slid from her pussy. I used my hand to milk it and sucked the last remaining drops. The taste of him and her together was exquisite. She lifted her hips up and watched me between her legs eagerly suck her cum from Rob’s cock as I enjoyed the remainder of his cum.

All three of us fell in a heap of naked bodies, completely spent from our fuck fest.

“Oh, god, that was absolutely incredible. Thanks fellows,” she purred sexily. “I don’t think I have ever had such amazing or more intense orgasms.

“My pleasure,” Rob and I said simultaneously.

We all laughed together. We sat up and I took a drink of my Jack, now watered down from the melted ice. It wasn’t as if I wanted to wash my mouth out, the mixed taste of their combined cum still lingered in my mouth, just that I was so thirsty from so much sex. We all three sat there naked not saying anything.

“As much as I hate to say it I think it is time for us to leave,” I said reluctantly.

“I hate to see you go, but understand. Maybe we can get together another time, if you want.”

“Thanks. It was a real pleasure. A first I wont soon forget.”

As we got dressed my mind was again spinning with all kinds of thoughts but I pushed them aside to analyze later. She kissed Rob and I shook his hand as we headed for the door. I took her arm and guided her to the car.

“Want me to drive, you look awful tired.”

“That would be great, I am a little spent,” she laughed squeezing my arm.

I walked her around and opened her door for her. She leaned up and kissed me and gave me a big hug. I smiled as I walked behind the car. I got in started the car and headed for my place. We were both quiet on the ride home neither of us saying much of anything lost in our own thoughts.

As I pulled up in front of my house she looked out through the windshield not looking at me and said, “You are not mad at me are you?”

“Why would I be mad at you?”

“You have been so quiet on the ride home,” she said staring ahead.

“I guess I have a lot to think about. There were a lot more firsts tonight than I had ever anticipated. Want to come in and spend the night? We can talk about it in bed”

“I’d love too.”

I got out opened her door and walked her up to the house. As I opened my front door for her I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She put her arm around me and sighed. Closing the door behind us I kissed her long and deep and lead her to the bedroom. We got undressed and got in bed. She snuggled up next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

“Tell me what you are thinking.”

“I am not gay you know.”

“I know that. I never thought you were. I have been thinking about this fantasy for the longest time. Watching you suck him was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced. I knew I wanted to experience it, but I knew there was no one I would ever feel comfortable doing it with but you.”

“Why is that?”

“Because I knew you would do it and not be angry at me afterwards. I was right wasn’t I?”

I didn’t say anything at first, just hugged her close and thought about what had happened. She was right it truly was one of the most erotic experiences I had ever had. I couldn’t believe how aroused I had gotten or how intense my orgasms had been. Before today I had never thought it would be possible to have so much pleasure from sucking another man. Not only had I sucked him but I had also swallowed his cum. Just thinking about it had me aroused again. I took her hand and placed it on my hardening cock.

“That answer your question?”

“Mmmmm, yes. Mind if I suck it?

“Help yourself.”

“Think you might like to try it again?”

“Maybe.”

12