A Night of Many Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Katie couldn't stand it anymore and climbed out of bed gently. She began to pace back and forth quietly, begging her body to stop its incessant cries for attention. Her gaze caught the laundry basket and she froze. Almost without any will of her own, she went to the basket and dug down for the pair of underwear that Allie had "soiled" earlier. When they were in her hands, she went back to the bed.

After a good long look at Allie to make sure she was still asleep, Katie brought the panties to her nose and took a small sniff. They were dry now but the scent remained as potent as ever. Katie reached slowly down under the blanket and slipped a hand under her sweatpants and panties. The flesh that had been begging for attention all night cried out in pleasure the second her fingertips grazed it. A low moan escaped her mouth, almost seeming to echo throughout the small room.

Katie continued to inhale Allie's smells while rubbing herself as gently as she could, not wanting to wake up the sleeping girl next to her. It was torture but only the pleasurable kind. Every muscle in her hand wanted to rub vigorously but she kept the strokes short and painfully slow. Each inhale made her body tremble with anticipation.

After a few minutes, she sighed in frustration. This wasn't going fast enough. A thought came to her mind, disgusting and arousing at the same time. Poking her tongue out through her lips, she touched it to the stain on the panties. A shock of pleasure rolled through her body, her orgasm now fast approaching. Her brain was shouting at her, telling her that there was no way she could keep quiet enough to not wake Allie; the rest of her body told her brain to shut the hell up and let this finally happen.

In the end, it didn't really matter. Katie opened her eyes and noticed with a gasp of surprise that Allie was staring back into them. There was no stopping the oncoming orgasm so she just let it hit, moaning loudly and humping her hand forcefully as coils of pure bliss tightened around every nerve in her body. The panties fell onto her heaving chest, forgotten as the convulsions of her body pushed everything but pure pleasure out of her mind.

The orgasm almost seemed inexorable but finally, it ended. Tears of relief rolled down her cheeks as she gasped and panted and looked ashamedly at Allie. Allie, however, looked amused. "That looked like quite an orgasm. How long have you needed that?"

It took Katie a few seconds to manage the breath to respond. "Ever since... I saw you in the shower."

"Why didn't you just say something?"

"Why didn't you?"

Allie giggled. "Fair enough. Hey, I noticed you had a pair of panties near your face. Those wouldn't happen to be the ones I "used", would they?"

It was Katie's turn to blush. "Uh, yeah. They were. That isn't...too weird, is it?"

Another giggle. "Actually, it was kind of hot." She crinkled her nose, not in disgust but from the power of the smell. "I can smell you too. It smells really amazing." Allie paused, looking guilty. "I'm actually horny again."

Katie's mouth dropped and Allie began to laugh uncontrollably. It wasn't long before Katie was doing the same. "Do you...do you want me to take care of that horny problem for you?"

Allie just stared at her for a few moments before a large grin spread over her face. "Hell yes. Help me get my pants and underwear off."

She shifted around and Katie sat up, hooking her hands into Allie's waistbands and tugging the garments off. Allie's beautiful pussy looked amazingly delectable, a small amount of hair present above it. Katie moved to the end of the bed and leaned down close, just inhaling her friend's scent again, this time from the source. "My God, you smell so damn good."

Allie smirked at her friend and waited patiently. Katie very delicately stuck out her tongue and ran it from the bottom of her friend's slit to the top. A small amount of her juices leaked out onto her tongue and she savored ever bit of the taste. It sent her into a frenzy and she quickly pressed her mouth against Allie's pussy, licking frantically all over with frequent stops at her clit.

The other girl began to buck wildly all over the bed, her moans extremely loud in the otherwise silent house. Her hands ran up her shirt and rubbed her hard nipples, tweaking them pleasurably with a gasp. "I wasn't expecting to actually get eaten out tonight and now here we are," she spoke aloud with a breathy voice.

Katie giggled into Allies's pussy but didn't slow. In fact, she increased the speed of her licks, the depth of her tongue's probes inside the delicate folds, the frequency with which her clitoris got attention. It was only a few short minutes before Allie began to orgasm but they both enjoyed every second of it. Allie began to nearly shriek with ecstasy and Katie didn't let up for one minute. Not a drop of the juices being secreted by the treasure trove in front of her went to waste.

In the end, it was Allie who had to push Katie off of her pussy. It wasn't that she was doing a bad job; she just couldn't bear any more pleasure. "I-I can't take anymore," she said, completely out of breath.

Katie climbed back into the bed and panted as well, her jaw slightly sore from her vigorous tonguing. She licked her lips, getting a few stray drops she had missed. "I think I might be gay. At the least, I really enjoy eating pussy."

Allie managed a weak chuckle. "Give me a second to catch my breath and I'll do you too. Then we can finally get some sleep. Go ahead and take off your clothes."

She did as she was told. Her panties stuck painfully to her pussy, still sticky from her previous orgasm. When they were off, she playfully thrust them at Allie. "Want a taste?"

"Nah, I'd rather just enjoy it from the source. It'll be nice and warm that way."

Katie grinned and tossed the underwear off the bed. Either way, they weren't getting worn again tonight. Her own pussy was a bit hairier, as she hadn't bothered to groom it without a boyfriend. Because of this, it was a bit of a mess, the hair sticking up at various angles and plastered to her skin in places.

None of this fazed Allie when she moved down to between Katie's legs. If anything, it seemed to excite her even more. Katie held her breath as Allie began to lick, never having felt the pleasure of being eaten out before. "Oh, Jesus. That is unbelievable."

"Shhh. Just sit back and enjoy."

Allie dove in viciously, lips and tongue smacking loudly. Katie felt her thighs rise off the bed without her control, pressing deeper into Allie's face. She could barely keep herself still and moaned without restraint. "Thank god my parents aren't here tonight, huh?" she pushed out between moans.

Pausing momentarily, Allie grinned up at Allie, face already covered in juices. "That would have been hard to explain."

Suddenly, Katie felt Allie's fingers push inside her, what felt like three of them. Each thrust made her cry out, eyes closed in rapture. Allie's tongue swirled around her clit as she pumped her fingers hard and fast into her pulsating pussy. She didn't last much longer.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her body was rocked by the most powerful orgasm it had ever felt. Her pussy contracted so heavily that Allie couldn't have pulled her fingers out if she had wanted too. The tongue on her clit and the fingers in her pussy never ceased, causing the orgasm to wash over into a second, a third. It seemed to never end.

Gratefully, the throes finally ceased and Katie managed to hold a hand up to Allie, begging her to stop. She barely noticed when the girl climbed up onto the bed next to her. It seemed like an hour before she finally caught her breath but it was actually only five minutes. Opening her eyes and looking at Allie, she saw a huge grin and matched it a shaky one of her own.

"I...never thought...I would beat...that last orgasm...but damn!" Katie managed to say. Her body was flush with the afterglow of her pleasure and the exhaustion was quickly creeping up on her.

"Thanks. I guess I have a future in pussy eating too, huh?" She licked her fingers and lips clean of the bright, pungent pussy juices.

All Katie could manage was a nod. Her eyes fluttered closed and finally sleep came. Allie grinned and snuggled up close to Katie. Maybe she had lost a boyfriend tonight...but she had got something a hell of a lot better!

12