A Night of New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K__Bg__99
K__Bg__99
18 Followers

"Place your hands palm down flat against the floor, stretched towards your ankles. If I were to put you in bondage, your wrists would be tied to your ankles and there would be a lovely spreader bar. Sadly, tonight you will have to hold that position for me. Do not move." Declan instructed her with a bit of a threatening tone. He happened to want to know how much self control she actually had.

Declan got down on his knees in front of her pussy and coated his fingers in her juices once again. Cora was leaking juices everywhere, already making a puddle on her skirt and the floor. He did not waste time and pushed two fingers into her hard. He began pumping his fingers in and out of her roughly at a fast pace.

Cora arched her back and gasped silently at the pressure. She lived for this, she wanted this every second of the day. When Declan added his other fingers to the mix circling her clit fast and hard, Cora couldn't help but to move her hands and moan loudly. Declan stopped rubbing her clit for a second and grabbed her hands. He pushed them together.

"Lock them together." He said quickly.

Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out her black lace panties and balled them up in his hand. He bent over her and bit her on the neck. Cora let out a surprised gasp and Declan quickly shoved her soaked panties into her mouth, gagging her.

"These will keep you quiet." Declan stated with a smile as Cora yelled out a muffled protest.

Declan went back down and began pumping his fingers faster after replacing his fingers on her sensitive little bud. As Declan continued roughly finger fucking her, he watched as the young girl squirmed and went wild beneath him. She was not able to control the bucking of her body, there was no stopping the freight train about to hit her straight on.

Cora was getting close as Declan heard her muffled moans back to back. Right as Cora was about to cum, Declan heard a surprised gasp behind him. When he glanced over his shoulder he saw a couple he knew. It was his friend Samuel, the bouncer, and his sub Maria. He wasn't worried as the club they were in was a club specifically for their lifestyle.

Declan picked up the pace just a little faster, fueled by knowing his friends were watching. When he noticed his little wanton slut had her eyes glued shut, he growled.

"Open your eyes, Cora."

Cora's eyes shot open and looked straight at the man who was setting her body into smoldering flames. Her eyes then shifted to the two standing right behind him with passionate grins plastered to their faces. Cora screamed. Everything hit her at once as her whole body tensed and she shook as this new earthquake rocked her entire being.

Declan kept pumping as his girl leaked juices everywhere and bucked beneath him. He kept pumping hard and fast as he watched her eyes roll into the back of her head and she screamed as loud as she could.

When Cora finally came down from the greatest orgasm she had ever had, the two strangers had gotten their coats on and were just leaving as she opened her eyes. She felt like she was on a cloud, weak but relaxed.

Declan leaned over her and removed her panties from her mouth. Kissing her once more gently and then scooping her into his arms. He let her rest for a moment as her breathing went back to normal. Cora felt relaxed and safe as she buried her face in his chest.

"Are you ready to go, little one?" Declan whispered to her softly.

Cora only nodded her head. Declan helped her stand and straighten herself out. Cora felt her skirt plaster to the back of her thighs, they were soaked with her cum but she couldn't do anything about it. She sighed and settled with the thought that Declan would not care and would protect her from any type of harassment.

They walked out of the club hand and hand and Declan walked Cora over to his car.

"Get in, we will pick up your car tomorrow."

Cora didn't argue as she hadn't really known if she wanted to drive after the nights events anyway. Declan hopped in his side and drove towards the nearest quality hotel he knew of a few miles away. When Declan pulled into the parking lot he glanced over to Cora, she had been so quiet. Then, he realized she was softly snoring as her head rested up against the cool window. She had fallen asleep.

Declan got out of the car, and went to her side. He opened the door slowly and scooped her up into his arms. Cora slightly stirred but only to wrap her arms around his neck and nuzzle into him. As Declan got a room key and walked to the elevator he kissed her head and thought about the many other things he had planned to show her tonight.

Declan swiped the key card and quietly stepped into the room. Laying her softly on the bed, he began slowly undressing her. He pulled her soaked skirt down her toned little legs and then grabbed the seams of her top and pulled it up over her head. Popping the hooks off and pulling her black bra off of her, he stared at her naked body.

He only admired her beauty as he covered her up with the white sheets.

"Sweet dreams, baby girl." He whispered as he kissed her head, and shut out the lights.

There would be much more time to show her all of his world.

K__Bg__99
K__Bg__99
18 Followers
12