A Night of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god!" she uttered, "oh... ungh." Enjoying it, she clearly was. I went faster and faster, my friends, her moaning (and occasional screeching) growing in intensity. She was dripping wet now. I was going to bring her all the way, but out of nowhere she grabs my head and pushes it up. I look at her inquisitively.

"I want you inside me!" she begs.

All insecurities and worries were gone now. I ripped off my underwear. Fully hard was I, and at full length. She looked at it and blushed. Yes! She blushed, my friends! But not for any reason that I had predicted.

"Oh my god! Its too big, it'll hurt!" she said, quietly.

I couldn't believe it! A weight was lifted from her. I opened my mouth to ask if she would prefer I not continue, but she cut me off, saying, "don't worry, I'm so wet from your... hard work, it shouldn't matter."

So I proceeded. Her face looked pained for a second, but relaxed. I thrusted slowly at first, sensing her discomfort, but soon she was comfortable. I had started off in the missionary position, and enjoyed the warmth of her inside, mixed with the odd kiss. She abruptly wrapped those platinum grapples of hers around me, twisted and pushed me down, so that she could be on top, riding me. She closed her eyes at this point. She moved like a belly dancer, injecting bliss into our beings. We were both sweaty and all tangled together. We were closer than one, we were all and nothing simultaneously. Passion! Pain! Pleasure! Delectation! Delight! And Dreams! It felt so good inside her, not like anything I had ever encountered before (she was tight and knew how to move).

We went on for a little longer. Now I was moaning, unable to hold it in. We were meshed together, all moans and ecstasy. A few more thrusts into her beautiful form... it was happening... I was coming to an end. I worried she wouldn't come and that I would ultimately fail, but then, suddenly-

"Ahhh!" She screamed! She leaned over now, kissing me, but still thrusting (she was one flexible lady). She sat up like a shot. Her body flexed. We were both coming now. We moved as fast as we could, the pain and pleasure coming together, Passion blazing. And just before I came, my friends, it was like I saw all that we had done together, starting with the first moment I saw her, up to now. It was like seeing your life flash before your eyes. We finished together.

We smiled at each other and layed down in each other's arms. I wondered if it was love, or if I was just some guy to have a good time with. I wondered if I cared. It felt so good that it didn't matter.

Half an hour later, recuperating our energy, staring into the other's soul, we started talking a bit. She told me about her job, her goals, and even a bit about her childhood. I liked her. Maybe it really was love..

"Want to go again?" she asked, naughtily.

I smiled inside, maybe it wasn't love. But it was fun.

12