A Night of Pleasure

Story Info
Lonely lady falls for romantic cowboy.
2k words
3.74
21.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful sunny spring day. The wind blew gently through her sandy brown long hair as she walked along the field. She had her hands stuffed in the edge of her wrangler pockets. As she walked, her back straight with her chest stuck out. She looked so awesomely beautiful in her tight wranglers, tee shirt and cowboy hat and boots. She walked slowly not knowing that she was being watched across the field. She strolled along in deep thought.

Suddenly she looked around because she felt like she was being stared down. That is when she noticed him. He was leaning up against the tree watching as she walked toward him. He was tall, tanned, short blonde hair, greenish-blue eyes and very muscular. He had on his Stetson hat, tank top, tight wrangler jeans, and black cowboy boots. He was very handsome standing in the sunlight.

"Howdy!" he spoke as she walked toward him.

"Howdy" she softly spoke back.

"Nice day for a stroll" he said as he smiled at her.

"Yes, so beautiful and relaxing" she sheepishly answered him.

"My name is Seth," he said as he held out his big tanned hand.

"Nice to meet you Seth. My name is Stella" she responded to him.

He smiled and said, "nice meeting you too. I will not hold you from your stroll. But if you would do me the honor of taking you to dinner sometime I would most obliged."

She said, "Sure I would love that."

"How about tomorrow at 6 pm," he said.

She thought about it for a few minutes before saying "yes, my house is that little cabin cottage up there" as she pointed toward it up the road.

"See you then and have a good day," he said as she turned to walk away.

The next morning she awoke early, as she needed to get the cottage cleaned before her date with Seth. She happily cleaned as she listened to the radio. She was feeling a bit nervous as she thought about the date. After taking a break, she began to get her clothing ready for the date. She took out her red satin bra and panty set, tight black wranglers, and red blouse.

She took her towel, washcloth, and razor into the bathroom and laid them on the edge of the sink. She slipped off her tee shirt, shorts and panties. She looked at her body in the full-length mirror on the wall. She picked up the shaving cream and squirted some in her hand. She lathered it on her pussy. Then turning, she picked up the razor, hiked her leg up on the edge of to toilet seat. She ran the razor over her mound until there was no hair left on it. Then taking the wet washcloth she washed her mound.

Then taking the shaving cream, she lathered both her legs up and began to shave them. Once she got them shaved she stepped into the shower. She turned the shower on and let the hot water run over her head and shoulders. She lathered her hair up with the combination shampoo and conditioner. She rinsed her hair before taking the washcloth and applied soap to it. She washed her body slowly as she dreamed of Seth running his hands over her bare skin. As she finished showering, she stepped out and started drying her body off. Then walking out of the bathroom to the bedroom she sat down on the bed. She lies down on the bed, spread her legs and used the blow dryer on her pussy. Then she applied lotion on it so that it would not itch from the shaving.

She sat up on the edge of the bed. As she pulled her panties on, she wondered what else would happen tonight. She slowly pulled her feet through the legs of the wranglers. She stood, zipped and buttoned them before looking in the mirror at her tight wrangler ass in the mirror. She turned to the bed and picked up her bra. She slipped her bra on and fastened it. Then she pulled on her blouse and buttoned it as she looked in the mirror at herself. She tucked it in her wranglers. She sat on the bed putting her socks and cowboy boots on before picking up the brush. She brushed her hair gently. Then she applied her make-up in a slow gentle touch. Finally taking one last look into the mirror, she decided that she was looking sharp.

She walked into the living room just as he knocked on the door. She opened the door to see him standing with a half dozen yellow roses. She was quit surprised that he had brought her favorite kind of roses. She thanked him as she invited him to come in. She walked to the kitchen to get her clutch purse. He stared at the beauty he had standing before him.

"You look beautiful," he said, as he looked her into her brown eyes.

She said, "You look quite handsome yourself. So are you ready?" They walked out the door as locked and closed the door behind them.

He walked over to his pickup truck and opened the door for her. After she climbed into the truck, he shut the door before walking around to the driver side. He climbed in the truck and shut the door. He turned the engine on before pulling it down into drive. They headed into town.

He pulled into the Outback Steak House. He got out of the truck and walked around to open the door for Stella. They walked into the steak house. "Smoking or non-smoking and how many in the party." The clerk had asked.

He said, "smoking and as private as possible please!" As they followed her to the corner booth he waited until she slipped into the booth. Then he sat down across from her so that he could look her in the eyes. They talked as they ate there delicious steak dinner.

He looked her in the eyes as he spoke, " what do you wish to do now?" She looked at him. She wanted to go to someplace private so that she could have him to herself. She just didn't know if it would be appropriate if they went back to her little cottage. Especially since it was their first date, but then she decided it was no ones business but her own.

So she said, " why don't we go back to my place? We can talk and watch television."

He smiled and said, "Sounds good to me." He walked her to his truck and opened the door for her. Then he walked around and got in the drivers side. They walked to the front door. He took her, unlocked the door, and motioned her into her own living room. She could not keep her eyes off of him. She normally didn't get to fresh on the first date. But she was thinking how it would feel to have him deep inside her. It had been a long time since she had felt the touch of a man. She invited him to sit down on the couch as she walked over and turned on the radio. Then she sat down on the coach beside him. He laid his strong hand down on her leg. He ran his hand up along her wranglers. He snuggled up to her as he listened to the song on the radio. He whispered in her ear, not knowing that she could not help being turned on by it. She felt her sweet juices trickling down the walls of her pussy.

He turned her face so that he could look into his eyes. He ran his lips over her lips. He was kissing her lightly as he darted his tongue in her mouth. He darted it in and out fast and swift, as he reached to unbutton her blouse. She did not object. She wanted him so bad that it hurt. Her body had not had the touch of a man in so long. He unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it over her shoulders. Then kissing the top of her breast, he unfastened her bra. He slipped her bra off and began to fondle her breast. He nibbled on them and sucked them. She pulled off his shirt and rubbed her hands down his back. They hurriedly finished undressing each other. He laid her back on the couch. He straddled her as he slides his cock into her pussy. He began to pump long, hard strides. His body slapping against hers as she screamed in excitement. It had bee so long since she had a man's cock inside her. She was climaxing over and over as he thrust his cock deep inside her. Her pussy walls were tightening on his cock. She felt her body tensing up. They both new that anytime they was going to explode hard and fast. She let out a scream. "Yes Seth yes. Thank you so much." She screamed. He picked her up and carried her to her bed. He laid her down and started kissing her inner thighs. The closer he got to her cunt the more she felt like she could explode. He licked her pussy and clit hard and fast. He fondled her breast and continued to play with her pussy. Then he rolled her over and began fucking her hard and fast in her asshole. He could feel her asshole swelling with each thrust of his cock deep inside her. Then slipping his cock out of her ass he rammed it deep in her pussy. He fucked her fast and furious. He slapped her ass with each thrust of his cock inside her. As they came he filled her with sweet cum. Then ease down they lay until they both were relaxed. Then he cuddled her in his arms as the drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next morning he awoke to the sound of water running. He sits up on the edge of the bed just as she walked out of the bathroom. She looked at him and said, " Would you like to take a shower with me?"

His eyes lit up as he spoke, "yes I would love that." He stood up and walked toward her. He began kissing her. They turned to the bathroom and stepped into the shower. He kissed her until her lips was swelling. He continued kissing her all along her body. Then he pulled her up against the wall and rammed his cock deep inside her. She was moaning and screaming for more. He fucked her hard as he slide his two fingers in her asshole. She flinched as his fingers went deep inside her ass and he rammed his cock deeper inside her. He pumped harder and faster. She was screaming, not from pain but from pure pleasure. She wanted more and more. Finally, they climaxed and he filled her pussy with cum.

After they washed each other off, they stepped out of the shower. They walked into the bedroom and got dressed. She went in and fixed breakfast. They sat at the table eating breakfast. She looked up at him and began to speak, "Seth, I just want you let you know that I normally do not give in and have sex on the first date. But it has been so long since I had the touch of a man. And you are a very handsome, respectable man. So, I let myself have the pleasure of you being in me. I have never had so much fun with sex until you. Thanks for everything and I hope that we can see each other again."

With a smile from ear to ear he said, "I promise you there will be many more where that came from. You were so wonderful and full of life." After kissing her tenderly, he picked up his cowboy hat. "If I don't get out there and get started the day will be gone. So I best get to work on the ranch. I will call you darlin!"

She watched as he walked out the door. She felt like a different woman. She was very happy. She turned to go clean the kitchen, as she watched him drive off into the sunset.