A Night of Salsa Dancing Ch. 01

Story Info
He and his wife decided to go dancing.
1.4k words
3.58
59.6k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday evening my wife and I decided to go out dancing but was tired of the hip hop scene so we decided to try salsa dancing instead, something my wife has always wanted to do. Now my wife stands about 5'7 140lbs 36DD breast nice athletic legs I stand 5'8 165lbs with an average build. So that evening my wife was wearing a short black mini dress with to spaghetti straps barley covering her breast and some three inch black heels.

We get to the dance club and the club was packed we barley found a table. We sit down and order us a couple of drinks since neither one of us knew how to salsa dance. As we sit there enjoying our drinks trying to work up the nerve to go out on the dance floor and salsa dance another couple asked if they could join us at our table. Now normally I would have said no but I couldn't take my eyes of the attractive lady long enough to respond, so before I knew it my wife had said yes. The couple was both Puerto Rican, Anthony he stood about 6'0 190lbs with a muscular build while Tanya stood about 5'5 maybe 120lbs with one of the prettiest smiles I had ever seen with the body to compliment her small frame.

Anthony and Tanya order some drinks for the whole table in appreciation for us letting them join us at our table; we began to make small talk with one another and they asked us why we weren't out there dancing, which we explained we really didn't know how. So immediately after that Anthony asked me if he could take my wife out on the dance floor and show her how to dance and I agreed to it; once he had her on the dance floor Tanya took my hand and lead me out to the dance floor right next to where Anthony and my wife was dancing.

As the music played I started to get the hang of salsa dancing but my wife needed a little bit more work, which Anthony didn't seem to mind; Tanya and I had had enough of dancing so we went back to our tables and continued to talk and finish off the drinks we ordered. Anthony and my wife stayed on the dance floor and continued to dance; my wife had started to pick up the whole salsa dancing thing when I slow song came on. My wife thanked him for the dance and begin to walk of the dance floor when I noticed Anthony pulling her back onto the dance floor, I wasn't sure of what to make of this as I noticed her looking at me for permission to dance with Anthony which I gave her.

I assumed Tanya didn't mind that her husband was slowing dancing with my wife by the way Anthony insisted on her dancing with him. Not wanting to be left out I asked Tanya if she would dance with me and I escorted her to floor alongside my wife and Anthony. After the slow songs were finished we all left the dance floor with Anthony and Tanya headed back to the table and my wife and I headed to the bar to buy the next round.

As we get to the bar my wife says I have to tell you something but promise you won't get mad, so I did and she told me that while she was dancing with Anthony his penis got hard and she felt it rubbing up against her while they were slow dancing; I look at her for a second I replied I wonder if his wife felt mine while we were dancing, and my got this look on her face like I can't believe you just said that to me.

We get the drinks and head back to the table where Anthony and Tanya were waiting, we sit down and start drinking and talking having a good time until the club was about ready to close.

Anthony suggested the my wife and I come back to their place and have a few more drinks with them. My wife and I agreed and we hopped in our car to follow them. We get to their house and Tanya goes to her bedroom to change clothes while Anthony makes everybody something to drink, Tanya came back out wearing some tight shorts that barley covered her pussy and a tank top. She turns on some music and sits next to me on the couch and just a she sat down Anthony was bringing the drinks out.

Anthony asks my wife to dance and this time she didn't turn to me for a response, she jumped right on up and started dancing; Anthony turns my wife around so that she's facing Tanya and I while her ass was facing him. He gets up close and starts to grind on my wife's ass, I don't know if it was just the alcohol or what but I could see that my wife was starting to enjoy the dance because I could see her nipples getting hard; Tanya leans over and whispers in my ear the same thing that I had notice that my wife was enjoying her dance with Anthony.

I must admit I was starting to enjoy the fact that my wife was dancing and getting felt up by another man, someone who we had just met. Not being able to take it anymore I get up and I start dancing with my wife, so now she has me in front and Anthony in the back and both of us close on her; she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately, she pulls away from me and Anthony says he wants one. My wife looks at me and I ask her what was she waiting on, so she turns a kisses Anthony just liked she had kissed me seconds before and my dick immediately jumped out of my pants I was so turned on.

I turned to Tanya who was still sitting on the couch only to notice that she had took her shirt off and started rubbing her breast; she motions for me to come down there and join which I eagerly do, and we began kissing passionately. I began to take her shorts off and I hear moaning so I turned to look and I she my wife down on her knees giving Anthony a blow job, which I must say she was the best at giving; before I knew it Tanya was down on her knee's sticking my raging hard-on in her mouth. Anthony and I continued to face fuck each other's wife's till we came which was almost simultaneously as we both let out loud moans and our wife's swallowed every drop of cum we shot.

Tanya turns and begin French kissing my wife as Anthony and I sit on the couch and observe this hot lesbian action while re-cooperating getting ready to dive right back in on the action; Tanya grabs my wife by the hand and escorts her to the bed room while Anthony and I followed dick in hand. She lays my wife on the bed and begins to eat her pussy like it was the last she'll ever eat, my wife moans in complete satisfaction of the work Tanya was giving her; not wanting to be left out I begin to eat Tanya's pussy while Anthony positions himself to receive another blow job from my wife, not that I could blame him.

Tanya begins to yell out she needs some dick in her pussy right now and who was I to argue with that, so I get up and sticks my dick in her pussy and fucks her as I watch her eat my wife's pussy. I continued to fuck her until we reached our climax together; Tanya and I both got up and Anthony re-positions himself in between my wife's pussy and begins to slide his penis in here pussy, while Tanya sits on her face facing Anthony kissing him as my wife eats her cum filled pussy; Anthony continues to pound my wife pussy likes there's no tomorrow and lets out a loud sigh as he fills her pussy full of his cum, as he pulls out Tanya bends down to starts to eat my wife cum filled pussy until I heard her yell out as she climaxed. We all lay there on the bed and fall asleep.