A Night of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh Bali," Radha panted, throwing her back, over and over. "I am ready." she hissed, spreading her legs before him, "Fill me up."

Bali undid his dhoti and moved up on her. His cock floated between her legs, as he positioned himself over her body. When he lowered his hips, the head of his penis made contact with her slippery entrance. "Ooh God!" Radha cooed, as the knob of his cock touch her soaked entrance, ready to enter her.

The size of his massive cock had fascinated her ever since she had seen it. She took hold of his cock, and giving it a few long and hard strokes, she gauged its huge size. She then rubbed his thick shaft along the length of her slit, further guiding it down at her drenched entrance.

Bali quickly turned impatient and pushed forward, hurling his shaft between her swollen cunt lips. Radha gasped, as his thick shaft penetrated her. An intense pain grappled her, causing her hips to shudder. His cock was bigger than she had anticipated. She felt the same ripping pain she had felt years back when her husband had entered her for the first time.

"Your cock, it is so thick," Radha moaned, she felt her cunt all flexed out, adjusting to his immense dimensions.

"Mother, your pussy, it's so tight." Bali groaned, for the first time, and Radha was glad he did.

"Oh Yes, Yes.., it's been, quite a while." she gasped, barely able to speak, "Just push it, deeper, please," she begged. Her words came scattered.

Bali pushed harder, thrusting his thick shaft deeper into his mother's pussy. He gave couple more thrusts, until his cock slowly filled her cunt. Slowly, he pulled his cock all the way out of her, and then, he plunged it all the way back in to her. Again she felt the sensuous pleasure of his thick shaft penetrating her fully.

Radha threw herself back on the carpet, and moaned as the pleasure of him penetrating her sent ripples through her entire body.

Bali groaned, his hands eagerly moved down to her hips, and holding her down firmly, he began to shove his cock in and out of her, eventually savoring the sheer pleasure out of her.

While he still fucked her, he lowered his face down at her, matching his eyes with hers.

"You are so good." He said to her, bringing his lips over hers, and then, he kissed her for the very first time.

Radha opened her mouth to him, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth the same way she allowed his thick shaft to enter her body. They kissed and sucked on to each other lips, their tongues played over one another's, while their bodies rocked to the rhythm of his every stroke into her.

Radha was already convulsing, her cunt muscles contracting over the length of his thick shaft, gripping tightly around his man meat. She was there; she could feel herself gliding to yet another orgasm. She had been counting the number of times she came; suddenly she had lost the count.

Bali's pace had increased all of a sudden, his strokes were much harder and were more pleasure giving. She knew he won't last much longer that way, but she didn't care. Her body was now his to savor.

She held on to him tightly as she felt him plunge harder into her. Her body rocked to the rhythm of his strokes.

"I am Cumming." she heard her son groan.

For the first time in her heart she was faced by guilt. Her son was about to shoot his cum into her. She didn't need to worry of the consequences of getting impregnated by her son. She was safe, protected, by Copper T, but then was it really safe?, she worried.

She had heard from few village women, at the clinic, that they got pregnant in spite of inserting 'Copper T'. Her heart was pounding as heavily as his cock was into her sodden flesh.

Suddenly he ceased, and with his cock buried deep inside her, he shot his cum right into her womb.

Radha squirmed in ecstasy, as she felt her inner walls contracting around his cock. She was Cumming along with him. Both mother and son groaned, with sheer lust, as his cum splattered, painting her convulsing inner walls. In a split second it was over.

Bali stayed on top of her, gasping, until his shriveling cock slipped out of her. He eased down on the carpet, and laid by his mother side staring up at the roof.

Radha rolled on to her side, her body all curled up, as she waited for her orgasm to subside. She had never thought it would happen to her, the sex.

Widows from India rarely have sex after their husband's demise. It was all so magnificent getting it from her own flesh and blood. But in the darkest corner of her mind, she felt guilty, not by her act, but towards Mala, her daughter-in-law.

Slowly, embarrassed, Radha sat up, her nude back facing Bali. She looked back at her son, from over her shoulder. Bali was dumb staring at her back for her satiny brown skin. He still couldn't believe he had fucked his own mother.

Radha took her sari, and held it up at her nude tits, partially covering them. She turned around to face her son. Bali's gaze went down at her nice brown tits; her dark nipples looked like two juicy black berries. He could see, between her legs, her cum drenched cunt, with his cum oozing.

Radha was still heaving, as she watched her son looking at her like a hunter. Her eyes rushed down at his crotch and grew wide when she saw his deflated cock had started to twitch already. She smiled, knowing it was a long night ahead of them.

(continued)

12