A Night of Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers

My shoes made the rounds too, but none of the guys seemed to want to put them on.

After a few rounds had passed, I received a potential straight flush in eight to four diamonds, except that I was missing the seven and instead had another five as my fifth card. So I had a low pair of fives. Stupidly, I went for broke and discarded the five and ended up with a two of clubs, leaving me only with an eight high hand. Peter won that round with only a pair of threes.

(Lesson to all, never ever take chances in strip poker. Its really not worth throwing away an admittedly low hand for a chance to get a higher one. Chances are you will never get it and wind up with nothing. To paraphrase a line I recall from the Mel Gibson film "The Patriot". . . Aim small, lose small.)

I had lost. I couldn't help blaming myself for that faux pas, especially considering that I now had to take off my dress as a consequence. (n.b. Of course, technically, I could have removed my thong instead of my dress but to tell you the truth, my mind was in a flux and I could not really think straight at that time.)

The room took on a deathly silence as the other players waited in anticipation of my impending disrobement. Like a zombie, I stood up to peel my clinging dress from my body, shyly avoiding every ones eyes which I felt were concentrated on me. As my hands hesitated at the hem of my dress both Gina and Nicole both stood up on either side and mercifully pulled off my dress for me

They did it very slow and sensuously though, allowing my audience to feast upon and savor each and every body part of mine revealed to them.

First my shapely calves . . . then my luscious thighs. . . then moving up to my rounded hips which was only encased by my wispy thong. . .then my flat abdomen with my cute belly button in the center. . . then pausing before they uncovered my heaving breasts with my now rock hard nipples poking out. . . and finally whisking the dress off my arms overhead to reveal my flushed and embarrassed face. . . before they, in all pomp and ceremony, handed over my dress to Peter.

I must have stood there a minute all topless and clad only in a thong, while my fully clothed guests sat mesmerized and openly ogling my all but naked state. In due time, I was able to break out of my trance and took my seat between Gina and Nicole, who seemed to be seated much closer to me now, actually hemming me in on both sides. I could actually feel the material of their clothing brushing against my naked skin, which made me feel even more naked and exposed. Well, I was only in a thong and they were in long sleeved shirts and pants weren't they.

Instead of resuming the game, Peter asked if anyone wanted fresh drinks, saying that things seemed to be getting a bit too intense. Upon getting what everybody wanted Peter surprised me by having me prepare the drinks and serve it to our guests, in my present state.

Well, being the obedient wife that I am, I stood up and padded towards the bar located across the room, fully aware and thrilled that every one's eyes were concentrated at my undulating thong encased ass, as I sashayed away from them.

When I got to the bar I immediately downed a stiff drink to stable my nerves. I then proceeded to prepare what the others had ordered. Just as I was done I was joined by Gina and Nicole who told me they would help me carry the drinks back. As we stood beside each other finishing preparing the drinks, I caught our reflection in the bar's mirror. I could not help but notice how inappropriate my state of dress was compared to the other two girls, and how aroused I was getting.

When all the drinks were finally prepared, we each took two glasses in hand and headed back to the boys. It suddenly dawned on me as I was walking back that my naked breasts were now fully exposed to the guy's viewing pleasure, being unable to cover up at all with drinks in both my hands. Well, seeing as it could not be avoided, I just grinned and bared it so to speak. With a little smile on my face, I held my head high and sauntered back to my place and handed Peter his drink, unmindful of all the appreciative attention I was getting from the guys.

Once we were settled with fresh drinks, we resumed playing.

I don't know whether I am really a bad poker player or it was just bad karma for my smug and cocky attitude earlier, but I immediately lost the next hand to Gina despite having two pairs. As it turned out, Gina had a full house ten and everyone else had a higher two pair and more. To add insult to injury, both Nicole and I had identical two pairs, Queens and fours, except that she had a higher kicker card than me. Hers was an ace while mine was a three. As the realization of my loss started to seep in I noticed Gina sitting close beside me with this Cheshire cat grin on her face with her upturned palm raised. I guess she wanted my thong now.

I don't know how I got the courage, but having been made to spend the better part of the night in various stages of undress, made my taking my thong off simply routine. I simply stood up and peeled my thong down and off, revealing for the first time the whole of my ass and my shaven crotch.

After I handed Gina my thong, which she proceeded to wind along her wrist, I made a little pirouette to enable everyone to get a full view of all my naked glory. To be honest, it felt surreal finding myself completely and utterly nude in a room full of clothed people, all of whom are my closest and dearest friends. In fact, I think the situation was made even more embarrassing by the fact that I was the only one who did all the stripping and that nobody else got close to being stripped at all. Well, Martin did lose his jacket early on but he had since recovered it.

There was a telling silence in the air as I sat down. Probably thinking that I was upset at having lost so badly, both Gina and Nicole hugged me tightly against them and tried to commiserate with my misfortune. The feel of their clothing against my bare skin greatly highlighted my feeling of nakedness which made me feel even more embarrassed, but aroused as well.

Despite my having lost everything already, the game was supposed to continue until everyone else got naked as well. However, before game could resume, Gina suggested in a most sympathetic voice while holding me tight and combing my hair with her fingers, that perhaps we should take a break first to allow my luck to change after. Although I was against the idea, everyone else took it up and a half hour break was called. I know I should have made my objections known more forcefully, Well being the only one butt naked while everyone else was fully dressed has a way of taking all the fight out of me and made me feel inferior and subservient to them. I just silently went along.

As the break started I was told by my lord and master to prepare a little snack for all of us. Gina and Nicole were told by their boyfriends to go help out, which they promised to do after they freshen up. With that, all three of us girls left the living room to the boys, with me going to the kitchen while the two other girls headed for the bathroom.

When I got to the kitchen I decided to serve some chips, sliced vegetables with dip. As I was slicing the turnips into stalks, I was finally joined by Gina and Nicole, all freshened up and ready to help out. When I turned my eyes towards them to give instructions, I noticed that not only where they fully clad in their long sleeved shirts, vests, tight pants, boots and various jewelry of mine ( Gina still had my thong wound up along her wrist), they had both raided my closet and were each wearing one of my cardigans.

Before I could say anything, Nicole said that they were feeling a bit cold and thought I wouldn't mind them borrowing my clothes. Imagine, I was the one here standing nude and they were the ones feeling cold despite their clothing. Although we had the air conditioner on, I truthfully didn't feel the cold at all. Considering my present flushed condition my body must be generating enough body heat to keep me warm.

Just as I was about to say something, both Gina and Nicole pleaded with me to keep the Cardigans and promised to take them off as soon as the game resumed. Well they both did look so good in them that I even offered to give the cardigans to them as a farewell gift. This caused another round of group hugging to break out among us, which did not help to ease my state of embarrassment at all. I did insist for them to take the cardigans off as soon as the games resumed, which they promised me to do.

As we went about busily preparing the snack, with me doing most of the work slicing up the vegetables and preparing the dip while standing in front of the kitchen counter while the two girls watched me while comfortably seated at the kitchen table, we must have presented a tableau of domesticity; except for the fact of my singular nudity.

When we were done, we loaded everything in a tray, which I carried to the living room by myself. The two girls leisurely walked behind me no doubt enjoying the view of my fully exposed ass. Noticing that I was being observed from behind, I stopped and sensuously wiggled my ass at them. This drew giggles from the girls and we all entered the living room happy.

We all pigged out on the snacks I prepared. Off course during the course of the meal I was sent back to either the kitchen or the bar to fetch something or another. I guess the guys weren't still tired of watching me walk back and forth naked.

After we were through eating we three girls were sent back to the kitchen to do the dishes. Again, it was me who did all the washing, since the other girls didn't want to get their clothes wet. They did though offer to wipe the dishes dry and stood beside me in front of the kitchen sink, while doing so. In no time at all we were done with the dishes and rejoined the men.

Meanwhile, while we were in the kitchen the phone suddenly rang with an important call for Peter from the head office. After taking the call, Peter immediately discussed the matter with the other guys, which was how we found them upon returning from the kitchen. Seeing as the guys were discussing something important us girls removed ourselves to the bar area where we started chatting up on our own, waiting for the guys to finnish.

As it turned out, our supposed half hour break extended by about an hour and a half. Most of which time I had to spend standing stark naked and trying to carry on a normal conversation with my two well dressed friends while comfortably seated in barstools. Gawd, talk about being made to feel like a second class citizen, and in my own home even.

Eventually the guys were able to come up with a solution for what they were discussing. However, instead of immediately resuming the game, this had to wait till after Peter made a report to the office. This allowed Martin and Robert to join our little tete-a-tete by the bar, with me once more the only one naked with the two fully dressed couples.

Once Peter finally ended his call, I quickly motioned for the others to return so as to continue with the game. To be honest, I was looking forward to see who would join me in my naked state.

However . . .

Call it kismet, or what, but we were never got to resume the game. Immediately upon sitting down in the sofa, Nicole let out a deep yawn and said she was sleepy. This made Peter glance at his watch and see that it was already the wee hours of the morning. Like the ever gracious host, Peter suggested then to just end the game now, as it was already very late. All the others but one agreed with him. Me. I did not like the idea of being the only one having to strip stark naked. I wanted at least someone else to join me. Unfortunately for me, no one else took on my side and so the game ended with me the only one stripped nude while the others hardly lost anything at all.

With that over, I tried looking for my dress and shoes but they were no where around. Apparently, while I was in the kitchen Peter gathered up my dress and shoes and placed them in the bathroom hamper and shoe rack, respectivly, thinking that since I was the first one nude, I would have no further need for them that night. (Remember the stipulation for the first one nude having to party on naked.)

As I resigned myself to my continued nudity, we all said our tearful goodbyes. For the moment, I had forgotten my singular state of nudity as I tightly hugged each and every one of our friends in fair well. I even had tears streaming down my face and was openly sobbing as I bade each and every one of them adieu with a kiss. Let me tell you, there was not a dry eye in the house that night.

Both Peter and I stood side by side at the doorway to our house as we saw our friends out. Seeing it was in the early morning, I didn't think anybody would catch me standing naked by the door waving our friends off.

It was only after our friends had left that I realized that my jewelry was still with the girls. And, my thong as well for that matter. Except for my wedding band, I was prepared to let the girls have the rest as a keep sake. I was able to get everything back from the girls the next day. That is, except for the thong which Gina swore to me she had left behind in the hamper after using the bathroom last. I don't believe her. She had the look of the cat that had just eaten the mouse when she told me that tale. Anyway let her keep it if she wants it. ( An off shoot of Gina's purloining my thong was that I never wear underwear whenever I wear that white dress again. Somehow, I feel most comfortable going commando in that white dress, even if it was quite short. I guess I just loved the naughty feeling of knowing I was completely nude under that dress, in the company of others.

As a postscript, you will be happy to know that immediately after closing the door, Peter all but ravished me and we made passionate love on the sofa I had just spent most of the time naked. I guess he really found having his wife spend and evening totally nude with his friends quite a turn on. I probably shouldn't divulge any of the details here since my husband is such a private person.

hemo101
hemo101
60 Followers