A Night of Surprises

Story Info
A sexual encounter to never forget.
1.2k words
3.93
13.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood in the door way watching her every move as she danced around the kitchen preparing his favorite dish; salmon, mixed veggies, mashed potatoes and crusty bread. Everything that went wrong that day seems to melt away as he laughed at her cute singing. She had no idea he was there, watching her so intently, she didnt even hear him come home. All she knew was that he was going to be home soon and she wanted to surprise him.

He could smell that the fish was almost ready and wanted to much to run up and scare her to death. Plots races around in his mind as he made the decision to slowly creep up behind her while she dances and start dancing with her. Closer and closer he crept, being careful not to touch anything or make any noise.

Unaware of what was going on, she grabbed out dinner plates, silverware and started working on dishing the food into the beautiful new serving platters she bought at the store. "Everything is going to be perfect" she thought to herself and she spun around to get the glasses.

As she was spinning, she felt a hand touch her waist. Not realizing what was going on she turn ever so quickly, clocking him on the side of the head with her serving spoon. "Oh my god" she screamed, jumping about 6 feet in the air "babe, are you ok?" she put the spoon down on the counter and reached for his head. Giggling she kissed him ever so softly, trying hard not to brush the bump that was now appearing on his temple.

"Wow" he finally said, rubbing the place where she made contact "death by serving spoon". Smiling he placed his free hand around her back and pulled her into him gently, being careful not to provoke the serving spoon a second time. She stared into his deep star burst eyes, remembering exactly why she fell for him all those years ago. Losing her self into him, she barely noticed his erection bulging in his pants, trying desperately to escape. He wanted nothing more then to throw her over the counter and take her till she screamed in pleasure. "Hi" he finally broke the silence, kissing her first gently on the lips, and then slowly moving to her neck, down her arm and resting at her breasts.

Smiling, she waited for him to tear off her sweater. She had a special surprise for him waiting to be discovered. The excitement welled up inside her to where she could feel the moisture between her legs increase as her body begged for him to take her and ravage her. His hands roamed all over her body, feeling every inch of her clothing, searching for hints and clues as to what he should do first. Then, without warning he spun her in a circle, spanked her ass and walked back down the hallway, leaving her alone in the kitchen. "Finish my dinner woman, then we'll talk about sex" he yelled from their bedroom.

Stunned, she splashed some cool water on her face and went back to cooking. Disappointment rushed over her like Niagara falls. She didn't think he was still mad at her from their argument that morning "I don't understand" she said to herself, quietly. "is he really still that upset?" she wasn't sure what to think. Hoping that he was just in one of his playful moods, she finished plating dinner and set the table. "Beautiful" she said, walking away from the table, towards the bedroom. Unsure of what she was about to walk in on, she very shyly looked around the door frame. "Sweeite?" she asked, "did you want your dinner? It's ready". She waited only briefly for a response before entering the room "Hun? did you hear me..."

Her words trailed off as she looked at the bed. There sitting in the center was a small black velvet box. "Hun, what's this?" she asked, picking up the box. "Did i forget our anniversary?" she thought to her self. Slowly opening it, she revealed a huge 1.5 carrot diamond ring centered in platinum setting surrounded with opals. Gasping for air, she was speechless.

"Do you like it" a deep voice asked from behind her. He was now standing in the door way, leaning against the frame. All she could do was nod her head 'yes'. "I thought you would. I saw that ring and knew right then that I was going to give it to you the next time we argued over something stupid".

Confused, she looked back at the ring "is this what i think it is?" she asked, wondering if this was an engagement ring. When she looked back towards him, he was kneeling in front of her.

"Hun I have loved you for a long time and liked you for a life time. Will you marry me, officially?" he asked, Grabbing the ring box out of her hand and placing the ring on her finger. "Oh my god, of course" she replied.

After dinner, he carried her back to their room and placed her on the bed. There were rose petals and candles everywhere. Gently he started kissing her as he massaged his way around her body, taking in every inch of her luscious breasts and moist pussy. He wanted her, wanted her hard. He tore off her clothes, reveling the skimpiest lace bra and thong he had ever seen her ware. That was it, there was no waiting, no teasing. He was taking what was his and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Throwing off his shirt and pants, he pushed himself into her, feeling her settle all around him. It was like nothing he had felt in a long time. Her legs wrapped around his waist, begging him deeper. Thrusting harder and harder he could feel every inch of her body give in to his every desire. "Take me harder" she whispered "do with me as you want". Sparking something inside him, he pushed and pushed, deeper into her. It took almost all his energy to keep from exploding inside her.

She waitied until just the right moment before twisting her hips, flipping him on his back. "My turn for a ride" she said, sitting down and letting gravity take her onto him. Up and down she rode, harder and faster with each push; begging him to explode inside her. A life time seemed to float by as she stroked his cock with her wet pussy, allowing her juices to flow over him. "Oh...my...god" he finally let out "you...feel...amazing".

"Are you ready?" she asked, sparkles glistening in her eyes as she slowed her riding down ever so slightly. He stared into her eyes, wondering what was about to come. It only took a second for him to feel what she meant "Oh god yes" he yelled, waiting for her to make him cum. She began slowly riding harder, forcing his erection to grow to the point of explosion. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he enjoyed the feeling she was giving him. Up and down, faster and harder she pushed until finally every muscle in their bodies locked together as wave after wave of pleasure washed over them like a rainstorm finally breaking. Vibrating inside her, he forced her to cum more then ever before.

Exhausted and tingly, she pulled him out of her and lay down next to him. "Bet you never thought i could do that, did ya" she stated after a few minutes of heavy breathing. "Maybe you should have married me sooner." Smiling, she rolled over and planted a passionate kiss on him before resting her head on his chest.