A Night of Surprises

Story Info
Normally prudish wife surprises by playing along.
1.6k words
4.12
62.6k
16
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hobsxx
Hobsxx
18 Followers

It started like pretty much every other love making session. We laid side by side, you on your back and me facing you. You almost absentmindedly stroke me while I caress you from neck to navel, paying special attention to your breasts and nipples. Soon I'll work my hand between your legs, making sure you are wet. Then you'll roll on top of me and with a look of resigned concentration, work me inside you. I'll squeeze your breasts and suck your nipples while you grind your clit on my pubic bone until you orgasm. Then you'll let me get on top and play with my nipples while I finish inside you.

I don't know what makes me say it. We don't usually talk much during sex and you've never shown any interest in fantasy play. As I cup your left breast and flick my thumb over the nipple I ask "who's the sexiest man you've ever seen?"

You stop your stroking with a surprised "What?"

"Who's the sexiest man you've ever seen?"

You go back to stroking me as you mutter "You of course."

"No, seriously. Who is it? And you can't say me. And it can't be someone you will realistically ever meet."

You cautiously ask "Why do you ask?"

"Just humor me."

"I don't know. Sean Connery I guess."

I kiss you tenderly, slipping my tongue into your mouth. A lay my head back beside you, nibble your ear and whisper, "close your eyes." I give your breast a firm squeeze, thumb and forefinger pinching hard on the nipple and whisper, "image he's standing at the foot of the bed."

Your stroking stops again..."What?!?"

"Just humor me. Close your eyes and image he's standing at the foot of the bed."

I'm surprised when you put your head back down, close your eyes, take me in your hand again and mutter "okay, he's at the foot of the bed. What's he doing?"

"He's watching me play with your breasts."

"Oh yeah? He likes that does he?"

"Yes, he does. He thinks you have fantastic breasts. Especially your nipples. He's never seen such hard nipples."

Your voice lowers and actually sounds a bit husky, "Yeah? He's seen a lot I suppose."

"A few. But he wants to see more of you."

"And what does he want to see?"

"He wants to see between your legs. Why don't you open them for him?"

After a moments hesitation, you part your legs, leaving them flat on the bed. "He says you look lovely, but he can't really see you. Lift your knees and spread your legs wider."

You raise your knees and open your legs, one pressing against me and now you whisper, "Is that better?"

"Oh yes. He says you have a beautiful pussy. Why don't we give him an even better view?" All this time I've been working your breasts, but now I slowly slide my hand down your stomach and over your mound. As I reach your sex, I part my fingers, sliding my middle and ring fingers between your inner and outer lips and use them to spread you open.

A soft moan escapes you. "Does he like what he sees?"

"Very much so. So much that he can no longer help himself. He has to have you. He has taken off his clothes and is kneeling between your thighs stroking himself. Should we make him use a condom?"

"We probably should..."

"Okay, he's put the condom on and is poised at your entrance." I slide my fingers to the top of your sex and back down, this time with my middle and ring fingers between your inner lips. I slowly spread your lips open. "Can you feel his cockhead entering you?"

"Yes..." and you slowly roll your hips, pressing yourself into my fingers. Something you rarely do even when I'm actually inside you.

I start working your opening. I don't want to actually put my fingers inside you, it would be over too soon. With my fingers between you inner lips, I alternate between closing them and pressing against your hole and spreading them, and your lips, wide without actually penetrating you. I imagine this is kind of what your lips and hole would be doing with a cock sliding in and out.

You continue to gently roll your hips and after a few minutes of this your breathing is getting pretty heavy. "Don't finish yet. Let's let him cum first. He's close. He wants to know if he can take the condom off and cum on your body?"

You've never been a fan of this, so I may have broken the spell. I'm surprised again as you groan, "okay."

After a few more pulses of my fingers I can tell you're almost there. I suddenly pull my fingers away. "He's pulled out of you and taken the condom off. He's stroking his cock and suddenly explodes. A long rope of cum lands straight up your body from pubic hair to throat. Can you feel it?"

With a deep moan you murmur, "Yes. It's so hot..."

"He keeps stroking himself, shooting more ropes of cum on you. There must six or seven loads all over your belly and breasts. Why don't you rub it into your skin?"

You've never particularly liked cum, wanting to clean up as soon as possible. But you are completely lost in the fantasy. You let go of my erection, which you have been stroking with increasing urgency all this time, and start caressing your belly with both hands. Moaning softly the whole time.

"Don't forget your breasts and nipples. They're covered too."

You slide your hands up and cup both breasts. You squeeze them and run your fingers over your nipples. "He says watching you rub his cum all over you is the most erotic thing he has ever seen." I twirl my fingers in your public hair. "Before he gets soft, he uses his cockhead to gather some of the cum he left on your mound and plunges back in to you." I move my fingers back to your opening and quickly slide the middle two as deep in to you as they will go.

Your response is instant. Your mouth comes open in a silent moan and I feel you clamp down hard on my fingers. I'm rewarded with pulse after pulse while your hips buck in to my hand.

As you come back down, I figure I'm going to be left to finish myself. You are almost never interested in a second round and after a particularly intense orgasm, you'll be too tender to let me inside you. You also never ever talk dirty, so I'm am stunned in multiple ways when you slide your right hand from your breast and take a firm grip of my now raging erection. You look at me with glazed eyes and whisper almost desperately, "I need your cock inside me."

I recover quickly and climb between your splayed thighs. Cock in hand, I rub the head along your soaking slit.

"Don't tease. Please fuck me."

You groan as I slip in to you. Unusually, with one thrust and very little resistance, I suddenly find myself completely buried in you. I know I'm not going to last long, so I slowly start moving in and out.

"You're still teasing...please just fuck me," you groan.

Throwing caution to the wind, I withdrawal until my cockhead is barely spreading your lips, and with one thrust, slam myself back in to you.

"Oh, yes," you hiss. "Fuck me hard."

You've never liked it fast or hard either, but without hesitation, I begin plunging in to you with abandon. "I'm not going to last long..."

"I'm almost there...please don't stop," and with two more strokes you let out the loudest moan I've ever heard from you during sex. You raise your hips clear off the bed, pressing me as deep in you as I can go, and cum so hard I think you're going to snap my cock off. Between moans you look at me with lust filled eyes, grab your breasts and pant, "Cum all over me. Please, I need to feel your cum on me."

I was already struggling to hold back, but that pushes me over the edge. I quickly pull out and before I can even get my hand to my cock, the largest rope of cum I've ever shot explodes from my cock and lands with a loud splatter between your breasts. I don't cum nearly has hard or as much as I used to, but this time I feel 18 again. Rope after rope practically jumps from my cock. As my orgasm finally subsides, I open my eyes to behold the sexiest vision I've ever seen. You have splatters of cum all over you, from your pussy to your chin. I watch dazed as you begin spreading the cum over every inch of your skin, this time for real. You start at your chin and work down your throat to your breasts, making sure every inch is covered. Then down across your stomach into your pubic hair. Once it's completely matted with cum, you take the remainder and run your hands down over your pussy and then finally out the insides of your thighs. It's the most incredible sight I've ever seen. You are glistening with cum from your knees to your chin. I slowly lower myself on to you, enjoying the sensual feeling of your cum covered body.

You nuzzle my neck and whisper "I love you."

I barely manage to get out an "I love you too."

You grab my full attention again when you ask "...how long do you think it will take you to get hard again?"

Hobsxx
Hobsxx
18 Followers