A Night Of Tall Tales

Story Info
Two best friends and a hot guy threesome.
1k words
3.56
40k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tightie
tightie
5 Followers

The closest friend I had at the time was Lorraine. We were in our first year of college both gone from home sharing an apartment together. Lorraine and I have done everything together; from sharing our first kiss at 18, getting out first tattoos, and purchasing our first vibrators. So it was nothing to share an apartment together, all except for one little difference: Lorraine had a the hottest boyfriend, Andrew, I have ever laid eyes on.

Now Lorraine is my best friend so I have never acted on my feelings towards Andrew. But damn I sure have wanted to. Andrew and Lorraine have been dating for the past 3 years. Within their first two weeks Lorraine was already describing to me how Andrew popped her cherry. It got me wet just thinking about it, and ever since then I have always fantasized about Andrew popping my cherry.

It was the first week of the campus celebrating Halloween. The first night you got to go all over campus as a giant party moving from one building to the next. Lorraine dressed up as a sexy faerie with nothing but tights, and a black skirt that just reaches below the panty line and a black bra. She made me so horny just thinking about what her and Andrew were going to do to one another in the next bedroom. I could only wish to watch. I dressed up as Lorraine's opposite, a kinky faerie only in white. Later that night as we got back, hammered, Lorraine and Andrew were all over one another. Andrew slowly slipping his fingers down her panties, rubbing her luscious breasts. Lorraine would stick her hands in his unzipped pants, slowly, then at a faster pace stroking his hard dick.

They were in the living room fooling around, as I walked fast back into the bedroom. Hearing those two moan made me cum, only I didn't where panties with the costume. I could hear Lorraine and Andrew whispering something, then I would hear Lorraine moan so loud, "Oh, damnit, that's it, ooh, ooh, right there....." then extremely heavy breathing. I could only leave my door cracked to where I could see their shadows on the wall, as I took out my little rocket pocket. I made myself cum three times...making my toes curl, biting my lip so I don't make a sound, I could feel my pelvis thrusting, wanting to be penetrated in my virgin, tight pussy. All of my rustling around grabbed Lorraine's attention. I tried putting my toy up before she could see me lying there with my hands between my legs, but she saw. I flushed with fever in my face, I went to open my mouth and say something but she turned her head toward Andrew on the couch, gave him some look, and then he was at the doorway as well. Lorraine was just in her bra and underwear, cute as could be with her blue eyes and brown hair down to her shoulders. Andrew was just in his boxers, hotter than ever, standing there with a hard on down his boxer protruding out.

Lorraine came over to me removed my pocket rocket, I just lied there, exhausted, embarrassed, but too exhausted to think if this was a dream. Lorraine laid up on me pressing her huge breasts upon me, rubbing them. She then took her lips and started kissing me, it was so good that I couldn't control my hands any longer. I started rubbing here breasts and then moving them towards her waist as I approached her pussy, which I could feel was already flowing with juices, I slipped my hand inside and began fingering her. Hearing her moan and breathe on me, I began to moan myself. With my hand down her panties, Andrew came up behind us and slid her panties off for me, for then I really was fucking her hard with my finger, Andrew came up started rubbing on her and then feeling up my thighs...I began to move with Lorraine in a thrusting move...I could feel Andrew slipped his two giant fingers inside my tight pussy, I moaned so loudly that Lorraine stopped and looked up at me and grinned back at Andrew. He played with my clit hard and I moaned over and over. He thrusted his fingers hard and slowly out then back in, I could feel myself fixing to cum, Andrew was rubbing my thighs as my one hand fingered Lorraine he grabbed my other so I could jack him off.

As Andrew popped my cherry with his fingers, Lorraine moved out so Andrew could lay on top. Lorraine said that they have been wanting to do this with me since they were going out. That made me even more horny...so I told them about all the fantasies I've always had about them. Andrew pulled out his 6" hard dick, he slapped it around my the lips of my wet pussy, I put my hands on his back and started to rub down, grabbed his ass and pushed down where he thrusted his huge member inside of me. I moaned so loud that Lorraine came over and shoved her tongue down my throat, she massaged my B-cup tits and rubbed her hands all over. Andrew would pull his hard cock out and slap it around a couple times before reinserting inside my tight pussy. I began to press down on his back, I knew I was leaving impressions on his back for how hard I was holding on to. My feet were on his ass pressing down as I came near to cum. Lorraine knew I was about to cum so to keep me from being so loud she got on her knees and brought her wet pussy over my face and I began to eat her tasty juices. Thrusting my tongue in and out in coincide with my orgasm that was coming on. Lorraine began to moan as she moved up and down on my tongue....I could feel myself cumming as Lorraine began to cum on my mouth, at the same time, Andrew's thrusting cock began to pulsate, he pulls out as I cum and shoots his load all over my chest and stomach and rubs it everywhere he wants it to be.

That night was the night of a new beginning of something fun, interesting, and pleasurable.

tightie
tightie
5 Followers