A Night of Unconditional Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she whispered, slightly embarrassed to be asking.

"He may make me suck his cock in the second act in front of you two, for example," I said rather casually.

"Oh my God!"

"And I will do it and get wet doing it. I can't explain it, but obeying gives me a pleasure like no other. All my best orgasms come from such domineering submissions."

She looked at me and said, "I could never do anything like that."

I shrugged, "Never say never, girl. But maybe you are content with your sex life and are completely fulfilled, although it doesn't sound like it. Sadly, for me, I must be treated like a slut to get off, it is almost unexplainable, undignified and embarrassing, but true." I glanced at the clock and added, attempting to push her a bit as I expected Mike would expect from me, "We should get back to our Masters."

MIKE

"The girls will be back soon. Just follow my lead and I almost guarantee you will have a much naughtier, submissive fiancée at your beck and call," I advised.

Harold, still mystified by my philosophy, nodded 'yes' in a reluctant and probably unbelieving way. I smiled, knowing that I was right.

The girls returned with our drinks and I immediately started the game, "Thank you, slut."

She didn't even flinch as she responded, "You are welcome, Master."

I looked at Ellen, who was watching the conversation like she was watching a movie. I smiled and said, "Jasmine, take off your panties, good sluts don't wear any."

"As you wish, Master," Jasmine responded, and handed me her drink to hold. She then looked at the young girl and slowly bent down and rather expertly, I must say, pulled off her undies. She handed them to me. Not surprisingly, they were very, very damp.

"Slut, your undies are soaked, why is that?"

"Being your slut turns me on, Master."

The lights flickered, implying we were to be seated. "We should sit back down for the second act."

Once seated, I pondered my next humiliation. I could make her suck my cock. I could make her finger herself. I may even be able to fuck her slyly. Then out of the blue, the naughtiest idea ever came to my mind. One I had no idea would work. One so extreme it could make everything fall apart or it would be the perfect next level of Jasmine's complete submission. As the curtain went up, I contemplated if I should do something so extreme. I tossed the idea around in my head as Act 2 began.

JASMINE

I glanced at Mike and saw a devious smirk on his face. I could tell he was thinking of what he was going to make me do next. I anticipated him suggesting a hand job or a blow job, but then he just intently watched the first two songs of the second act. My pussy had been on fire all evening and now with no underwear, I could feel just the slightest bit of juice leaking out of me. Mike knew I was a flooder when I came and that I easily leaked, so it was a conscious decision to let me sit here in my own juice.

As the third song began, I started to relax thinking maybe Mike had tested me enough. But then he leaned towards me and whispered into my ear, "Jasmine baby, are you hungry?"

Thinking I knew what my snack would be, I purred like a naughty kitty, "Famished, Master."

"You want to suck my cock, don't you?"

"Of course, Master," I replied.

"Pull up your dress, Jasmine," he ordered, surprising me. What did he have in mind?

I hesitated briefly, before awkwardly pulling my dress up enough to reveal my uncovered pussy.

"Hand me your shoe," he instructed.

I looked at him quizzically, but did as ordered.

He took my shoe, and, without any more words, used the long heel as a toy. He rubbed it around my pussy lips and smoothly inserted it in my cunt.

I let out a moan and looked at Ellen who was staring at me stunned. I mouthed, 'I'm sorry'.

Through the next three songs, he used the shoe to slowly fuck me. After years of pleasing me, he knew I was getting close to coming from the naughty exhibitionist act and suddenly pulled the shoe out and placed the heel at my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked my juice off my heel.

My face was flushed with a mixture of humiliation and horniness, but mostly horniness. He suggested I put my shoe back on and pull my dress back down.

MIKE

All four of us sat in silence for the remainder of the show. I really considered ordering Jasmine to drop to her knees and offer to eat Ellen's pussy, but at the last second I couldn't go through with it. I had no idea how Ellen would react and truthfully, unless she had changed her tune since we were together, she was not even remotely curious about experimenting with another woman.

On a few occasions, I glanced over at Ellen, who seemed determined to pretend to be intoxicated with the show. Harold had a smile on his face I can't even begin to describe. Jasmine's hand lay conveniently on my crotch, a constant tease. When the play ended, Ellen quickly exited our booth, pulling her fiancé along like a puppy. Jasmine and I left, hand in hand, and slowly made our way back to the hotel. I joked, "Your room or mine," but I had already decided it would be my rather large suite on the top floor. As soon as we reached my floor, we entered my room, I closed the door, and set the tone for the remainder of the evening. "Slut, take off your dress."

JASMINE

The aggressive and arrogant nature was so different from the Mike I remembered. The moment he called me a slut and ordered I get undressed I instantly got wet again. I had no idea if we would ever be a couple again, but either way I was going to make sure tonight was a night to remember. I attempted to act sexy as I slowly slipped out of my dress.

Once standing in only my bra and thigh highs, Mike walked over to the phone and said into the phone, "Please bring up items I requested." Instantly, I wondered what he had in mind for me.

Once he hung up, he smiled at me and asked, "You are still wearing your bra?"

"You never told me to take it off, Master," I explained.

"Touché," he chuckled. "Take off your bra, Jasmine."

I obeyed again, releasing my small, but still firm, breasts. A shiver went down my back, feeling the chill of the hotel room.

Mike looked me over. "Man, Jasmine, you still are one sexy bitch."

I smiled, greatly flattered from the ass-backwards complement. Just as I was about to respond, he turned his back to me and went to the TV. I couldn't believe it; he was watching the sports highlights. He sat on the couch before looking back towards me and ordered, "Crawl over here, baby."

Frustration began to build, as did my need to come. But keeping to my solemn oath to myself to obey everything he ordered today, I responded, "Yes, Master."

I couldn't tell from my view on the floor, but I assumed he had a smirk on his face. I recall him saying back when we were dating that getting a blow job while watching sports and drinking wine was the ultimate dream and I had never given it to him. I imagined he was about to make his own dream come true.

I crawled like an obedient dog to my Master. Once I arrived, he stood up and quickly got out of his pants and boxers. Once again seated, he opened his legs and looked down at me. "If only I would have known your submissiveness all those years ago."

I responded, with a witty smile, and pointed out, "Well, I gave you lots of hints."

He chuckled, "Yes, yes you did. I was a dumb fuck, but they say better late than never."

"I have to agree," I said, attempting to be demure.

MIKE

I looked down at my ex, her blue eyes looking directly back at me, seemingly waiting for further instructions. I ordered, "Jasmine, worship my Wally."

JASMINE

I hadn't heard the word Wally in years. Just hearing the nickname for this cock, memories flooded back to me.

MIKE

She hesitated only briefly, before leaning forward and taking my already stiff rod in her perfect red lips. I let out a moan instantly as her warm mouth engulfed my cock. Her tongue swirled around my head and she began to tease the head of my dick. A couple of minutes of this teasing and there was a knock at the door.

Jasmine froze. I called, "The door is open, come on in."

Jasmine took my cock out of her mouth, assumingly to make herself remotely decent, but I ordered, "Keep sucking, my slut."

The moment of truth was at hand. Would she willingly suck my cock like a dirty little slut while a stranger brought in wine and food? She looked me dead in the eyes, smiled and purred, "You are really a fucking asshole."

I smiled back, "And put on a show for our guest."

JASMINE

I took his cock back in my mouth just as I heard the door open. Unlike the teasing I had been doing, I began to bob up and down like the complete whore I was tonight, the complete whore I had desperately wanted to be.

I listened closely to Mike and the male delivery guy.

Mike suggested, "Please bring the tray right over here."

MIKE

The young black man rolled over the tray and I watched as he finally noticed what was going on. The deer in the headlights look was priceless and he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks.

I grunted. Jasmine was really putting on a show for the guy. "Could you pour us a couple of glasses of wine, please?"

"Um-yeah, sure, sir," the guy stammered, clearly out of his comfort zone. He moved the tray closer and kept glancing at my slut while he poured the wine.

Once both were poured, I asked, "Could you bring them here please?"

"S-s-sure, sir," he stammered.

He handed me mine and seemed unsure what to do with the other glass. I ordered, "Jasmine, could you please take your glass of wine?"

JASMINE

The attempt to push my limits continued. I took his hard cock out of my mouth and looked up from my subservient position and directly into the eyes of a young, handsome black man. My pussy instantly leaked a bit, as my other fantasy is fucking a big hung black guy (but that would have to wait for another day!).

I took the wine and kept my eyes on the young black man, knowing he was staring at my tits. After taking a lengthy sip, I said, "Thank you very much, I needed that." I put my half empty glass on the nearby table and took Mike's erect cock in my hand. Turning to Mike, "May I continue, Master?"

"Of course, slut," he responded, with an amused smirk.

I took his cock back into my mouth and, unlike the show I was putting on when the guy got here, I took my time lavishly playing with his cock.

MIKE

Things were going even better than I had imagined. I thanked the waiter and told him the tip would have to wait till later. He shook his head in understanding and slowly left, glancing back a couple of times before leaving.

Fuck. The Oilers lost again. Seriously, how many years in a row can a team be rebuilding before they acknowledge that the real problem is drafting, management and the fucking money teams like the Red Wings and Rangers can just throw around? My team losing always brought me down, but having a beautiful woman sucking my cock helped soften the blow (pardon the terrible pun). I actually just sat back and enjoyed her mouth and tongue on my cock while I watched the sports highlights. It was such a man thing to do, but hey, I'm a man. She licked my pole with her tongue, she sucked my balls in her mouth, she teased the head of my cock and she deep-throated me. Clearly she enjoyed teasing me as much as I was enjoying her submissiveness.

JASMINE

My jaw was killing me, and I was inwardly thrilled when I heard the signature ending of the sports highlights. I assumed that meant we would be on to some other naughty act.

"Baby, fuck you have got good at that," he purred.

"Thanks, Master," I purred right back, attempting to stay in the dominant-submissive relationship the evening demanded.

Mike finished his glass of wine and I did the same. After filling our glasses back up, Mike pulled me and led me to the bed. Like a caveman, he pushed me onto the king sized bed. "Let's see if I remember all your weak spots." He took my left foot in his hand and bit my toes gently through the sheer nylon. After sucking and nibbling on all ten toes, he moved up my body with slow soft kisses on my legs, my thighs and my belly, purposely missing my impatient pussy. He moved up and kissed my small breasts briefly, remembering that my breasts do very little for me. He moved to kiss me, but as I puckered for the passionate kiss, he instead went to my vulnerable neck. I instantly let out a loud moan, my neck being one of my two kryptonites. He spent enough time on my neck, so that I began to worry about him leaving a mark, but it faded when he did a double knock-out of my erogenous zones. As his lips and tongue went to my ear, his knee put hard pressure on my pussy. This was his signature get ready in a hurry move. I could feel my juice leaking onto his knee as he whispered in my ear, "Fuck, Jasmine, you are so easy to get revved up and raring to go."

"Please fuck me, Mike," I begged.

He bit my ear hard. "First off, this is a marathon not a sprint. Secondly, I am your Master tonight."

I let out a whimper, as he moved his knee in a circle on my cunt. "Sorry, Master, you just get me so horny that all I want to do is be fucked by you and your big hard cock."

"That's better, slut," he purred, pulling on my ear one last time.

He slowly meandered down my body until he reached my not-so-forbidden fruit. He rubbed my hard clit and I gasped, "Oh yes...."

"You still get wet so easy, Jas baby."

"Only for you," I moaned the truth. No man had ever been able to make me so weak at the knees, so willing to do such slutty naughty things as he could.

"Is that so, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, Mike, I mean Master, no one has ever been able to please me like you have."

"I missed you too," he said, his voice sensitive for the first time this evening. We gazed into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever, before he broke the touching hallmark moment with a sudden slap on my clit. Not hard, but not tender either.

"Aaaah," I screamed, surprised by the sudden slap.

"Ask for another," he ordered.

"Please Master, may I have another?"

"Another what," he teased, his finger gingerly teasing my pussy lips.

"Please Master, can I have another slap on my cunt lips."

"Fuck, I love hearing you say cunt."

"Then please slap my cunt, finger my cunt, lick my cunt and fuck my cunt. Tonight you own my cunt."

"Fuck, you are a hot bitch," he said and slapped my cunt.

"Aaaaah, more Master."

A third and fourth slap teased my pussy, before he countered the slight pain with his lips as he buried his head between my legs.

"Oh my God, fuck Master, lick my cunt," I moaned, needing to come so badly.

He licked and licked and before long I was getting close. Suddenly, he stopped.

"Nooooooo," I moaned and begged, "Please Master, please let me come."

MIKE

Watching her wiggle around like a bitch in heat was hot. I slapped her cunt one last time before explaining, "Don't you dare come without my permission, slut."

She pleaded, desperately, "Can I come, Master, please. I will do anything."

"Yes, yes you will, but first I want to fuck that tight hot cunt of yours."

JASMINE

He finished undressing and grabbed our wine. He handed me mine and I downed the whole glass. I was famished for an orgasm, but would have to quench my thirst for the time being with wine.

He dipped his cock in his wine glass and suggested, "Well if you are that thirsty, here have some more."

MIKE

She didn't need to be asked twice. She got on her belly and leaned forward and took my cock back into her mouth. She savoured the taste of wine and for the next few minutes the cycle continued. She sucked my cock slowly, I pulled my cock out of her oasis of pleasure, I dipped my cock in my glass of wine again and shoved my cock back in my ex's cocksucking lips. She retrieved every last drop of wine from my cock.

JASMINE

Drinking wine from his cock was an amazing turn-on. When the wine was all gone, he flipped me onto my back and in one quick movement buried his cock deep inside my cunt. I moaned, "Yes, Master, fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck."

He thrust in and out of me. I screamed, "Yes, fuck my cunt, make me your slut."

He nibbled on my neck. I moaned, "Don't stop, Master."

He slowed down to almost a stop. I pleaded, "More, Master, more, please keep fucking your whore."

He pounded me hard and fast. I bellowed, "Yes, Master, pound me, pound your puppy."

He bit on my ear. I shrieked, "Oh my God, I need to come so bad, Master."

He devoured me whole. His cock lodged deep in me, his hot breath on my ear and neck, I was a puddle of goo. I begged again, "Please Master, may I come?"

MIKE

Watching her writhing around pleading desperately to come was fucking hot. The feeling of power was overwhelming. Instead of allowing her to come, instead I warned, "Don't you dare come, Jasmine."

"Please," she whimpered.

"No," I said, my voice tense.

Her face was one of utter desperation. I loved it. I lay on top of her, face to face, ""You know, it was only a month ago, I found the marriage application and sex Olympics thing. I can't believe I didn't catch on back then."

"You found that?" she responded, clearly remembering the silly, yet hint filled paper.

"If I recall, you guaranteed me access to all three holes, did you not?"

Her face went red. "Yes, I do recall that."

"Has your ass ever been fucked?"

"No, Master," she admitted.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, Master, if that is what you want."

I stood up and went to a bag on the table. I returned with a toy the saleslady called a rabbit. I handed it to her and instructed, "This is supposed to be a great toy for a woman."

JASMINE

I looked at the odd shaped toy and tried to figure out how it worked. I turned it on and jumped a bit. It was quite powerful.

Mike ordered, "Put it in that sloppy cunt of yours."

I obeyed and instantly was back in a state of bliss. The toy pleased inside, while it teased on the outside. I whimpered, "Oh yes, Master, fuckkk."

"Don't you come, slut," Mike ordered, pulling the toy out of me. I watched him go back to the table and return with what I assumed was lube. He handed it to me and I obediently lube his big cock, a cock that was soon going to try and penetrate my ass. Once it was very, very generously coated, he turned me around and applied even more lube at my anal entrance. The cold lube gave me a chill and I tensed up a bit. I had a finger in my ass a few times and had tried a very small vibe on my own, but it had never gone overly well. Yet today, the thought of giving my ass to Mike was a huge turn-on, as was the toy Mike was putting back in my gaping pussy.

I moaned loudly, "Oh yes, that feels so good."

Mike went behind me, and I felt his stiff cock between my ass cheeks. I stiffened briefly; waiting for the pain I knew would follow. "Are you ready for me to take your last cherry?"