A Night Off

Story Info
A man with violent tendencies decides to fuck women instead.
2.4k words
3.59
17.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows my previous submission: "An off Night" (Same story but now in the viewpoint of Jose.)

*****

My name's Jose, I don't exactly know what came over me but I have had this feeling all week that I needed to bash someone's face or break open another person's skull. I'm not exactly a delinquent; I have got a high paying job in Manila, I have got a beautiful partner who loves and cares for me and friends who support most of my endeavors.

I just feel at peace whenever I was in a fight. Seeing the pain on someone's face as I used my fists as weapons made me smile. Most probably though it was just boredom creeping into me that made me feel this way.

I also haven't had sex in a month; my partner was abroad doing her thing and the only remedy I could compensate for her absence was my daily ration of porn. Jacking off was not cutting it. I think it would be healthier for me to replace that yearning for violence with lust which was a much more viable choice with less repercussions and guilt on my part.

"Can you hear me?" Reception is shit!" I told my best friend over the phone.

"Can you hear me now? It's probably your cheap ass phone acting up again." Miguel shot back.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Go where? I did not make plans."

"I have been telling you all week that we were going to this new club I found. Don't tell me you forgot!" I said sounding irritated.

I have been telling him to go with me this past week, to get the stress off our shoulders. He recently broke-up with his girl which was more like a fuck buddy or that was my impression of her. Miguel thought otherwise, poor guy, telling me it was love and shit. This was a way for him to forget that crack ass bitch and for me to get my mind out of my violent state of mind.

"I'm staying home tonight, have fun and don't do anything stupid."

"Fuck that! I'll be there by eight, don't you be a pussy!" I said still irritated.

He hung up the phone after my comment. Maybe it was for the best that he did stay home tonight but I did not want to go alone. Fuck his problems; I was going to make it better! I decided to just go ahead with my plan and be at his place by eight. I dressed in normal Philippine fashion, shorts and a t-shirt. I then hopped in my truck and started driving to his place.

It was half past eight; traffic was terrible, when I parked my truck outside his place. As I was about to ring his buzzer, his door opened, and Miguel stepped out fully dressed.

"I think I'm over dressed." He said while looking at what I was wearing.

"You look great, no need to change." I said fearing he would change.

"Thought you did not want to go tonight?" I said while we were walking back to my truck.

"I did not but I had to make sure you did not do any stupid shit. I got your back bro!" He said as I started the engine.

The traffic was far better now and after a few minutes we reached our destination.

"This is a hole in a wall place! Are you sure about this place?" He asked rather worried.

"Yes! It's one of those secret places. Trust me, you will enjoy this!"

Unlike other clubs in the metro with large signs in front, bustling with people in and out and loud music this particular one was discreet. The building itself looked dilapidated; like it did not pass the city's building codes and in Manila that statement says a lot! It did not have any signs or a bouncer by the door. The door itself was a plain black door; the only give away was that it had a security panel where-in you had to press a specific code to open it.

I pressed the code 1034 and with a hard push the door opened. "Let's go!" I said to Miguel showing my excitement. I went inside first since I have been to this place a once before and would be able to navigate much easier in pitch black darkness. I was pulling my friend by his arm to make it easier for him to follow me but he was hesitant to walk at my pace and fell down.

"Come on! I have waited all week for this. Get the fuck up!" I said irritated that he was taking too much time.

"Let's go, you'll enjoy this, promise." I said as I was helping him on his feet.

I pushed aside a heavy curtain and finally; we were inside the club.

After a stint in total darkness, our eyes were blinded by the bright lights. I looked at my friend's facial expression and said, "See, I knew you would enjoy this!"

The club was brightly lit with neon, the walls had equally bright posters of naked women performing an array of sex acts, tables and stools all around which were bolted to the floor, a long cat walk with a shit load of lights for a stage and some booths for more private seating.

A woman behind the bar gestured us to sit down. She was not my type and decided to just ogle the various half naked women dancing on the ledges all around the club.

"I'll have a beer." I shouted at the woman.

She started to talk with my friend which I could not hear due to the music. My friend and the woman seemed to get along fine so I decided to leave them together and walked over to the catwalk; my bottle in hand.

I sat on a stool beside the catwalk and noticed that there were three women dancing, more like swaying their bodies to the music. They were all sexy but the girl that caught my eye was a girl dancing on a ledge to my right.

She was insanely beautiful!

She had long ginger hair up to her waist, she was wearing a see through low cut blouse that showed the silhouette of her breasts that were big enough to get lost in, a short skirt that accentuated her perfect ass, legs that would go on forever and a face that looked innocent. Her face did look innocent up until she looked me straight in the eyes and bit her lower lip like she was trying to hold the urge to moan. I wanted her!

"You enjoying yourself?" my friend said snapping me out of my fantasies.

"Hell yeah, I am! You should too after that break-up with that Michelle girl. You were too much of a catch for her anyway." I said hoping that he would leave me be.

"I guess you're right." he answered.

"Let's get some girls!" I said pointing at my ginger goddess.

After talking to the "Mamma San" informing her which particular girl I wanted, I ordered more beer. She told me to switch to a booth and my girl will join me shortly. The girl from the ledge approached me and without hesitation or any introduction straddled me and started giving me a lap dance.

I could feel the heat emanating from her skin; she was in the zone! I was too; been struggling with my boner since I saw her biting her lip. She still was at this point but instead of just keeping her teeth to herself she proceeded to bite my earlobes which made me even want her more.

She took my hands which were on my sides and placed them on her ass. She was not wasting any time as she started dry humping me from that position as I buried my head between her immense globes. The lap dance lasted about three songs; she stood-up and then knelt at my right side.

"My name's Joy." She said as she started to remove my shorts. It sounded like a fake name; she did not look like a Joy!

"Do you mind if my friend joins in our fun?" she asked me using her puckered lips to point to an equally sexy woman in a striped green bikini. "Her name's Jackie."

I nodded a yes not wanting to ruin the moment of the possibility of having two women at once.

"What do I call you?" Joy asked as I saw her friend was walking to our booth.

I thought of a fake name that was suitable but due to the heat of the moment I just blurted out, "Joe Boy!"

"All right, Joe Boy, get ready for this!" she whispered like she knew something earth-shattering was about to take place.

Jackie joined us in the booth and knelt on my left side in the same position as Joy. Jackie unlike Joy had a smaller set of breasts, short bleach blonde hair and a bubble butt but unlike the latter though; Jackie looked like she was the veteran at this type of work.

I looked over at my friend who was still busy talking to the girl who gave us our first drinks. I hope he was getting as lucky as I was.

By this time Joy was able to remove my shorts, I did not wear underwear, and my cock slapped her on her face. I was pretty much average in the cock department, only about half a foot with a distinctive curve to the left. I was always envious of my friends with larger cocks but that did not matter now since I could see that my two women were hungry for mine.

Jackie started to suck on my cock with as much gusto as a starving fat kid for cake! She was a great cock sucker, letting my cock knock on her throat now and again. The feeling was intense! Joy took her blouse off and made me caress her globes using my right hand and my left was pushing down on Jackie's head. Jackie was fingering herself with one hand and the other cupping my heavy balls.

The pleasure was indeed too much that I was about to climax but I did all I could to prolong my pleasure. Finally Jackie stopped and motioned for Joy to climb on top of me. She did so as she pulled the fabric covering her crotch to one side; she placed both of her hands on my shoulders to prop herself above my hard cock. Jackie then held my cock meat and guided it to the entrance of Joy's overflowing snatch. She lowered herself down and in one stroke I was fully inside her. I almost came at that moment!

As Joy was busy pumping my cock in and out of her, my hands slapping her ass in unison and my mouth on one of her brown nipples.

Jackie knelt down on her heels at the middle of my legs, lowered her head and started licking, no it was more like, sucking on my ball sack. Her left hand was currently playing with her own pussy and a finger on her other hand was doing its best to probe my asshole. To no avail though, thank god!

Every now and then I would see a glimpse of Joy biting her lips as she was riding on top of me; a look of pure joy and ecstasy plastered on her face. She was moaning, crying out loud that she was nearing her climax! She began to shake uncontrollably on top of me and I could feel the inside of her velvet folds start to squeeze my cock. It was too much for me and I said to both of them, "Here it comes, bitches!"

My disappointment when Joy suddenly jumped off of me was quickly replaced with ferocious lust as Jackie engulfed me in her hot mouth as I exploded my pent up seed in her throat. I must have came a shit ton of cum, it kept pouring out of me, which she kept inside her mouth.

I finished unloading in her mouth, intense pleasure showing brightly on my face, happy that I was able to experience that moment. Jackie opened her mouth showing me the amount of seed she had accumulated and then started kissing Joy on her lips. I could not believe it! These women were passing my seed to each other, they were sharing my seed! When both women had more or less an equal share; they both swallowed. I was ready to die!

Jackie looked at me her eyes still filled with lust and said, "I want more of that!"

"Look at your friend!" Joy interrupted before I could answer Jackie.

Looking at my friend, it turns out that he was also enjoying his night, intensely fucking his girl. I walked over to his booth fixing my shorts at the same time, Jackie and Joy still by my side.

"That's it, bang him!" Jackie cheered.

"She's such a slut, fuck him good!" I exclaimed.

"Fuck that's so hot!" Joy said.

"Destroy that pussy!" said some guy I did not know.

I left my friend with his business and approached the cashier to pay our bill. Just as soon as I was able to foot the bill; my friend finished fucking his girl. I walked over to him to tell him that we were going. As I approached him, my friend, said "Bro we need to go back here!"

"Any time you want! I answered happily.

My friend bid his girl goodbye as did I with my pair and walked towards the exit. Before reaching the exit, that man who was cheering my friend on while he was fucking blocked my way. Obviously drunk he started saying some shit about me, "Poor ass kid! You did not even thank me for the bottle I sent you!"

I did not understand what he was yapping about so I decided to just silence this drunk. I took a swing at him and hit him right smack on his face breaking his jaw; him falling onto the floor.

We ran out of the club leaving the commotion behind us and as I started my truck a girl followed us out.

It was Jackie.

Climbing up onto side of my truck, she said, "Don't forget to call me, I can't let Joy have all the fun!"

She handed me a tissue with her number scribbled on it. I kissed her before driving off thinking about what I was going to do with her next time I get a night off.