A Night Off

Story Info
Vicki waits for Derik to come home...with her favorite dildo.
1.3k words
3.77
13.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalies
Kalies
25 Followers

It was one of those nights, I thought to myself as I put down the book I was reading on the nightstand beside me.

He's not coming home.

I don't know why I didn't know better and waited for him. It's been like this for almost three months. Yet some part of me still held out for the hope that Derik would come home and that we'd get to sleep together for once from night to dawn in our bed.

I sighed deeply as I reached down to the drawer of my nightstand and took out my favorite dildo, the one Derik molded to the size and shape of his own penis.

I have to admit, the man has foresight.

As I took it out of its container, the stupid thing bobbed its head at me, almost as if it is tired from my constant usage. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. I suppose I ought to feel sorry for the little fella if I was not busy feeling that much sorrier for myself.

A still hot and sexy twenty-some, who is happily married, yet is brutally forced by reality to play with a dildo, modeled after her hot and sexy husband, night after night, to the thought of that same hot and sexy husband.

Someone somewhere must be laughing at my misfortune.

Grabbing the little fella by the base with one hand, I fondled my breast with another. My lips parted as my tongue licked the soft rubbery head of the dildo. I closed my eyes and imagined that it was Derik's warm cock that I was now licking. I kissed the head before pushing the length of it in my mouth. It was big and firm, just like Derik's, but without the saltiness of his precum. I pouted.

...at least it's better than nothing.

I pushed it deeper into my mouth. My lips wrapped tightly around the base and I began to slide the dildo in and out, soundly and happily.

If Derik was here, he'd grab my head and help me to go deeper and deeper with every thrust. I would be able to caress the inside of his thighs with one hand and tease his balls with another.

From time to time, I'd pop his cock out of my mouth to work on just the head. Derik liked it when I would wrap my lips around the tip of his cock in the shape of an 'O' and press my tongue into the slit of his penis.

Press gently, firmly and then suck.

Press gently, firmly and then suck.

Press gently, firmly and then suck until I could feel his cock harden before a cumming.

The hand on my breast became rougher and rougher at the thought of Derik shooting his load into my mouth. God, how long has it been since I even had a taste of him?

It is all his fault. In the grand order of things, it is always his cases, his partner, his lieutenant. His everything before poor little Vicki. God, I married the stupid-est man on earth!

I thrusted the dildo deeper into my mouth at the thought of each stupid thing that stood between me and my cock. Finally at the thought of the idiot I married, I stopped and slowly took the dildo out of my mouth.

Without losing a beat, I positioned it between my legs and rubbed the head against my clitoris. The silicone head was already wet with my saliva as I rubbed it roughly between my clit and my vagina. The waves of pleasure hit me by the truckload. I moaned out Derik's name between grunts and purrs.

I wasn't so far gone that I didn't feel the coolness of the night breeze upon my nether lips. I opened my eyes and there he stood, the bane of my sexual frustration, leaning lazily against the door frame and arching an eyebrow at my solo show.

I felt embarrassment wash through over me like a shot of tequila and then anger. I glared at him for a moment before closing my eyes and shoving the dildo inside myself. I gasped at the penetration and then slowly my hips began to move in sync with my hand as I pleasured myself.

The buildup came fast as I felt the heat of Derik's stare burn into me. My hand moved faster and faster as I moaned to myself.

Faster. Faster. Fas...

My eyes shot open as soon as I felt the hand on my wrist that stopped me from tasting the sweet oblivion. Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome smirked at me. "So this is what you do every night at home? I sure missed out."

I glared at him, refusing to talk.

"Now that I am here, let's give the pseudo-me a night off." He spoke in that deep and laughing tone that I so love, or hate, about him.

Definitely hate right now as he jerked the dildo out of my hand and tossed it off the bed.

"Hey! That's mine..." I started and whined as Derik unzipped his pants and his 8-inch hard penis burst out. The dickhead helped himself and pushed the tip of his penis into me.

"God, you are so warm and tight, V." He grunted as he began to move. And boy, did he moved. I bit my lips as I took in his pounding. Fast and hard, utterly merciless. I could feel the buildup from earlier return. My insides began to clamp down on his cock with every thrust.

"Damn it, V. You are going to pump it all out of me."

Duh! That's what happens when you leave your young and sexually active wife at home by herself for weeks to no end. Finally, I have the real thing.

I moaned and moaned again as I felt myself cumming. "Derik!" I called out. "Derik!"

"Yes, sweetheart. I am cumming." He cried as I felt a release of warmth shot inside me. It was a long awaited pleasure. It's been so long that I almost forgot how good the real thing is.

Derik collapsed onto me and kissed my cheeks. I wanted to slap him, but instead one look at those chocolate brown eyes and the bags under them made me wrap my arms around his neck. We kissed passionately and hungrily before he separated with a smile.

"Honey, I am home." I could only laugh.

The incorrigible man. My incorrigible man.

Derik kissed me again. "So... you do this every night when I am away?" He asked with a smug expression. I paused intentionally as if I needed to think about the answer.

"I guess, when I am not screwing Alex the neighbor or Kevin the cable man." I said innocently.

Derik frowned for a second before he realized my game. "I am sorry, V. I know I get too wrapped up in cases sometimes, but how can I leave when every cop in the department is working their ass off?"

"Well, do they also have a hot and sexy twentysome wife waiting for them to come home every night?" I asked with a slight chin thrust. Derik chuckled.

"They wish! Sometimes I think they purposely give me and Greg more work just to keep me from coming home."

"...they succeeded." I said with a pout.

Derik looked at me, "What do you want me to do then?"

I looked at Derik. I could see that he was serious about making it up to me. That was all I needed. His sincerity. Knowing that he cares about how I feel was enough.

A wicked grin formed.

"How about a 10-hour sex marathon first?" I said as I wrapped my arms around my man and kissed him.

Round two. Ding!

Kalies
Kalies
25 Followers