A Night on the Beach

Story Info
A married man on a mission for sexual fun.
2.5k words
4.15
24.6k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer evening when Robert found himself wondering where his marriage was going. He loved his wife very much yet just couldn't forget the fun he wanted to continue to experience with other women. He looked around the Galveston Beach Club that he and his buddies were partying at trying to spot someone of interest for tonight's escapade. That is when he saw her. His newest conquest on his everlasting list of one night stands.

She appeared to be about 5'3, long blonde hair that was very straight and shiny. He began to lick his lips imagining her full bosoms near his mouth. He estimated she had to be about a 36D cup and he knew exactly how full his hands would be squeezing them during the act of wild and very heated sexual victory. He watched her as she went over to the jukebox and bent over slightly to inspect the choices of music. Her hips were of a nice full width that would make grabbing them and pounding them with a full force a very satisfying feeling. He chuckled to himself thinking how he was already making love to her in his mind and didn't even know her name.

Yet did it really matter anyways, how many other liaisons had he had that the names were long forgotten in a matter of time. Robert stood up and walked over towards the jukebox and stood there smiling at her. She appeared to be younger than she looked originally. He would have guessed she was in her early thirties, which excited him because she was still very much alive and would have more of a passion for doing everything he wanted that body to do to him.

She looked up at him and smiled and when he noticed her bright blue eyes he instantly thought of a clear blue sky on a day when the sun was shining bright. He knew he had a bit of a southern gentlemen attitude and charm so he was guessing if he could flatter this lady then scoring with her shouldn't be a very hard accomplishment. He very seductively told her how beautiful her smile was and those eyes were the exact shade of the sky on a beautiful day. She being in a very distressful time in her life instantly took this attention to heart. She blushed and said thank you. When Robert noticed that, he knew he was home free if he could pull this off then he would have her by midnight.

They began speaking and he made every effort to keep a glass of her choice drink in front of her. The more she drank the more he bought. Robert found that he really did find her to be a very sweet and sincere lady. He was torn between taking advantage of her or letting it go but once she started to touch his arm then the decision was made, plus she wasn't from here so any expectation of wanting to see him again would not be a problem.

She was from California and was out here on business with a few colleagues. She told him that she was taking this evening as a chance to unwind from weeklong seminars that she had attended. She also found herself enjoying this conversation and time with this man she found very sexy. Robert suggested they go for a walk along the beach that was right outside the club. He was thinking the faster she got away from her friends the more she would be relying on her emotions and desires. Once outside in the warm summer breeze, he took her by the hand and led her towards the shore. They both took the opportunity to take off their shoes and allow their feet to feel the grittiness of the sand and the coolness of the water.

As they walked further away from the beach club, Robert was getting excited with anticipation as to how his conquest would end. He stopped her in mid-stride and turned towards her and placed his hands on the sides of her face and gently pushed her head back so he could lean down and kiss her. She closed her eyes and opened her lips ever so slightly to allow him a little incentive to taste her mouth. He began to kiss her and ran his hands down the sides of her body to her hips where he pulled her into him and allow her to feel his manhood getting harder with excitement. She sucked in her breath surprised that she had affected him with such a force of need.

He began to work his way back up to those tits he so wanted to taste. His need to suck on her nipples made his dick become harder and began to quiver with a desire to feel her wetness engulf his shaft. As he began to unbutton her top, he continued to kiss her with a very forceful hunger to keep her from pulling away. She moaned with an urgent need to feel his hands rub her breasts. He proceeded to kiss her neck and gently run his tongue down the sides to taste her essence of her skin.

He nibbled on her throat and took the time to gently withdraw her tit from the bra that covered it from sight. His fingers found the nubs of her aroused nipples and began to fondle them. She hadn't been touched in this way in quite sometime so the sheer heat from her own self was enough to make her cum. He worked his mouth down to her nipples and began to stroke the hardness with his tongue and licked all around the big brown spot that held his attention. She was moaning with desire and both could feel the heat that came off their bodies.

Robert got down on his knees and lifted her skirt and gently moved her panties to the sides as he inserted his tongue into her vagina. The way he moved his tongue against her puffed up entrance to her wetness had her begging for him to eat it out. She ran her fingers through his hair as he continued to stroke her wetness with his tongue using a very forceful technique that had her moaning and expressing the urge to feel more of what he had to offer. He could feel her pussy tighten around his tongue with every stroke that he maneuvered inside her. He was very persistent with spreading her lips with his own lips so he could work his magic inside her while making her get soaked with her sex juices so he could lap it up with his tongue.

Robert noticed that the water was beginning to come in more the longer they remained in this same spot. He wanted to penetrate her right here in the water as it hit their bodies; yet they were still dressed so he stood back up and began to undress her. She hesitated and began to protest. Yet Robert convinced her that there was no one within miles to see them. They were all alone on the beach. She turned around to see for herself and when she felt it was safe and she wouldn't get caught she started to undress herself as Robert began undressing to expose his erect cock to her.

He laid her down on the sand and began to suck on her nipples again and while doing, this he inserted two of his fingers inside her pussy and began to finger fuck her while she grabbed his head and pushed down on it to suck her tits harder. He felt her getting wetter with each penetrating stroke. His cock was very stiff and needed some attention so he took her hand and placed it on his shaft where she began to jack him off and moaning from his fingers doing wonders inside her.

He straddled her chest and moved up towards her mouth and she took her hands and began to stroke his dick and lick on his head. She started to lick it and feel the hardness against her tongue and began to suck on the wetness that leaked out. She took her time twirling her tongue around the thickness of his head and used her grip to steady the pulsating cock. With every stroke of his cock inside her mouth, she would press down with her tongue against the bottom side of his shaft and hear him moan deep in his throat.

Robert noticed some movement in the bushes to the right of them so as he continued to have his cock sucked by her; he watched the bushes to see who was there. That is when he noticed three females watching them. He could hear them whispering so he motioned them to come out. He put his finger to his mouth to indicate not to make any noise so she wouldn't know but they could watch them. So slowly these very beautiful young ladies came out and sat by the rocks watching them.

Robert leaned down over her head and began to fuck her mouth as she opened her mouth to a full extension to take him all in. He pulled out and positioned her on her side with her body slightly turned so her back was towards the side where the three other females were sitting so she wouldn't see them and began to move his cock inside her. The water was beginning to come up on their bodies with every stroke penetrating inside; the water would gently graze them.

He looked up to notice the females had begun to touch themselves and by the sight of them they were all very comfortable with each other because they were beginning to reach over and touch each other. Two of them had begun to mess with the other and she straddled open her legs bent upward while sitting on a big rock, they sucked her nipples and fingered her cunt. Robert couldn't believe his eyes. He was so turned on, he begun to moan and stroked inside of his lady friend at a more urgent pace. She was moaning from desire because he felt so hard inside her.

Robert continued to watch the ladies and used all his strength to hold his cum for a while longer. He began to kiss her very hard and he could feel his dick leak as his intensity became stronger. He wanted to feel her on top of him so he swapped positions and asked her to ride him. So she got off of him and started to straddle him to insert his cock inside her very wet and pulsating pussy. Yet she did something that he didn't expect her to do, she turned around to give him her back as she rode him. That is when she saw the females watching them and having a bit of fun themselves.

She wondered where they came from because they weren't there when she had originally looked around. She found herself turned on more to see that someone was excited by what her and her friend were doing, yet she also felt embarrassed to be feeling excited about it. Robert told her to continue to ride his cock because her pussy was very tight and he needed to feel that tightness suck on his shaft. The women were kissing each other and she watched them as she rode his cock at a very intense pace.

She was torn emotionally for she never thought of herself as someone that would consider doing another woman but seeing them and their beautiful bodies doing what they were doing she couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to be sucking on a pair of tits like her own. She started to moan and used all her strength to grasp his cock with a very tight grip that would make him feel her pussy quivering. The females were changing positions and swapping around to get to please each other. She felt aroused to watch as they kissed and licked each other's cunts. Robert asked her how she felt watching them. She blushed and whispered that it was hot. So he told her to go with it and let herself go.

She got off of him and told him to turn around so they could both watch them from the side and although he couldn't believe that this shy woman was getting off to screwing him in front of other people he wasn't questioning it. He bent her over and grabbed her hips and started to fuck her from behind. She arched her back and started to move her hips in a circular motion wanting to feel his hardness all the way inside her. The other women were extremely aroused by watching Robert using such force to give her the intensity she needed. They were reaching their own orgasms from the mere sight of his cock going in and out of her pussy.

He took his finger and placed it inside her ass and began to stroke it in and out wanting her to reach an orgasm with him because watching those other females was making him want to cum really bad. She started to move her hips faster and her breathing was becoming very labored. She was reaching the point of ecstasy so he began to stroke both her pussy and her ass faster and reached in front and rubbed her clit with his other hand. She started to cry out with a very throatful moan and he could feel her pussy become very wet with her juices.

He loved the way her pussy was gripping his dick and he could feel the tension building up right at the point of release. She continued to moan as he listened to the sound of her orgasm and as he watched the females experience their orgasms. He exploded inside her and felt his dick shake with excitement. This experience was one that he knew he would not be forgetting.

He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck and told her how good she felt. She turned around and told him that she enjoyed this very much. He got to his feet and helped her up and as they began to get dressed he asked her what her name was. She chuckled thinking it never occurred to her that neither one knew each other's name. She told him Vanessa. He found he liked the way he was associating the name Vanessa with one of his best sexual experience.

After both were dressed, she turned to him and told him she better get back with her friends but wanted to thank him for the wonderful evening. He told her he would walk her back to the beach club but she said there was no need because those three other ladies were the ones she was with tonight. Robert's mouth dropped open from shock wondering if he was the one that was used tonight instead of the other way around. She looked up at him and smiled knowingly, then turned around and walked towards her friends. They all turned to him and waved goodbye, leaving him standing there dazed.