A Night On The Beach

Story Info
A couple find themselves in the romantic moonlight.
1.9k words
4.11
20.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last of the sunlight faded at the horizon with shimmers of silver across the water as they walked along the beach. They were about a mile from their hotel where they started. The scene was typical of a movie; the couple walking hand in hand and overdressed for a beach stroll, the sunset, the sandpipers running along the water line. They decided to head the opposite direction and continue their walk heading towards their hotel and Quinn's, the little Tiki Bar just off the beach.

This was their first trip together to the ocean, the last stretch of beach on the gulf coast of Florida, north of Key West. It was warm and breezy just like he imagined it would be. He stopped to pick up a shell that caught his eye. As he stood up he noticed her dress was being carried by the wind, almost as if to tease him. She let it float in the failing light, knowing that there was no one nearby and enjoying the anonymity of their surroundings. He could just make out the black thong he caught in fleeting glimpses as the coastal breeze played with her dress. Even though he had watched her getting dressed that afternoon, and knew there was a matching black bra still hidden by the flowing dress she wore to dinner, it was more exciting to see her like this.

They had been together for nearly two decades. Children, nearly raised and on their own, bills to pay, arguments to apologize for, and all the trappings of daily life. For all their routines, they never lost sight of their love and attraction for each other. Now in his mid 40s, he felt like he had finally grown into the man he was meant to be. He never understood how he was so lucky to have found her, let alone have her fall in love with him and spend their lives together. She was 6 years younger but seemed more like a girl in her 20s. Not just her appearance, but her lust for life. They found themselves getting more into sex and erotica now that their focus was more as a couple and less as parents.

He returned to her side and instead of reaching for her hand, he helped to control the lift of her dress. He controlled it by cupping his hand gently under her bottom.

"I just want make sure you don't catch a chill." He said with a smile.

"Ahhh, I see. What would I ever do without you?" She replied, also smiling.

"You'd be left to pass the time with a vibrator instead of a fine specimen of manhood like me." He said, puffing out his chest in his best impersonation of a chiseled body builder. This was comical because he wasn't fat but he was far from anything that looked like a body builder.

"Mmmmm, my vibrator..." She whispered, as she gazed across the ocean.

"Hey! I'm right here you know." He feigned hurt.

They both began to laugh and then exchanged a quick kiss as the moon created a slight halo of light around the dark condos to their left.

Continuing their walk it was she who fell behind slightly as she stopped for a moment. He assumed it was because she saw a shell or something of interest. When she caught back up to him, she pushed something into his pants pocket.

"Hold on to these for me." She said.

He reached into his pocket and felt the unmistakable texture of her lace thong. He immediately found it harder to walk as his blood was redirected from his brain to his penis. She took advantage of his change in gait to walk ahead of him again and yet again the breeze playfully raised her dress. This time however, he was unable to see as much because of the lack of contrast from the missing thong. Only one thing to do! He thought as he quickened his step. He caught up to her and as the dress floated up he quickly returned his hand to her bottom. Now there was no cloth between his hand and her and she shuddered at the slight chill of his hand on her butt. She dropped her hand to feel if he was hard although she instinctively knew the answer.

He looked up and down the beach to see if anyone else was around. Just as before, they were nearly alone, except for a few other couples more than a hundred yards away and seeming to be heading away from them. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She melted into him as she returned his kiss. Their lips sealed themselves together as their tongues began to caress each other. His hands moved down and worked the dress up and out of the way so that he could explore her skin as they kissed. She felt him, rock hard, through his pants. Their lips parted as he kissed his way down her neck. She peeled her dress from her shoulders and flipped her strapless bra down to give him unbridled access to her eager nipples.

His mouth trailed down and caught her right nipple. She tossed her head back and held his bald head close to her chest as she felt his tongue swirl in circles. She loved the way he tried to devour her breasts, one at a time. She felt a tingle radiate down her body and between her legs. She could feel her growing wetness and wanted to be touched, or kissed, or bitten but down there. He could feel her legs spread slightly which conveyed her plight.

He lowered her to the sand and continued to make a snack of her beautiful breasts. His hands were pushing her dress up to expose her warm wet lips to the sweet ocean wind. This is what she wanted. She felt his fingers slide up and down her thighs as her nipples were repeatedly nibbled by his mouth. She alternated between caressing and clutching his head as she felt the fire build inside her. As his hands moved to her inner thighs, she parted her legs to give him unrestrained access to her wanting, moist mound. He worked to tease and prolong her anticipation.

As his nibbles progressed to sucking love bites to her erect nipples she moved her hips to try and steer his finger towards her moist fire. His fingers brushed lightly against her inner thighs and retreated. He knew she wouldn't stand for that very long. He was right.

"Touch my clit." She managed to breath.

He was stunned at her direct request. She never talked that way let alone demanded where to be touched. "Soon." He said between bites

He slid his fingers up her legs and gently stroked past her moist lips. He then pressed his palm against her mound as his fingers gently pulled back on the hood over her clit. She moaned as she finally got the attention she needed. His fingers expertly worked down to her lips and spread them open. She felt the warm coastal breezes lick at her lips and clit. As nice as that was, she wanted his tongue to do the same.

She wasn't disappointed. His loves bites subsided as he began to kiss his way south. She was almost thrusting against his hand in anticipation of his mouth finding its way to her aching honey pot. At last, his lips found hers. He flicked her lips with his tongue and then slid it deep inside her. Her juice was flowing and sweet. Her hips rolled up to take him deeper inside. His long tongue curled and stroked her, deeply and gently. He slid it out and up against her swollen clit. She trembled with her first orgasm. Her sweet nectar ran across his tongue as she shuddered. Her legs clamped shut against his ears. Her head carved a depression into the sand as she tossed back and forth.

He looked around to see if anyone saw them. He thought he saw movement at a darkened window of the condo tower they were in front of. This fueled the excitement. He loosened his pants and slid them from his hips. She rolled to her side as he pulled his hard cock from his boxers and ground it into her ass cheeks as he moved into position behind her. She lifted leg slightly to ease his access and his cock followed the slippery path straight to her waiting pussy. She gasped as he gently pushed inside. He didn't need any short strokes to get lubed enough to go deep inside her. She was so wet from his attention that his penis was coated with her warm, slippery juices immediately.

He kissed her neck and cupped her breasts. She ground against him trying to take him even deeper. She felt his hips grind against her ass with each thrust. His hand moved to her neck as he felt every inch of her that he could. As he touched her lips with his fingers, her mouth gently sucked him in. As if she were sucking his cock she began to stroke his finger with her tongue. She was bobbing her head slightly and circling the tip of his slender finger with her tongue in anticipation of what she intended to do with his cock when her pussy was done with its mission.

Her fever became more intense and she stopped sucking the imaginary cock so that she could breathe. He was thrusting deeper and faster, no longer controlling anything about what was going on. They were simply two animals in heat under the waxing moonlight with the waves of the ocean lapping against the shore a few yards away.

His thrusts stopped when he pushed deep. She clenched with the feeling of his orgasm exploding inside her. This was just enough intensity and pressure on her clit to release an even more intense climax of her own. His entire body was ultra sensitive. When she trashed a bit as she came it sent him into a spasm fit which fueled the fire of her own intense feelings. They lay there twitching for a moment and then began to laugh at their uncontrollable responses to each other.

As the realization of where they were slowly washed over them, they looked to see if they were still alone. There was a couple approaching, perhaps 50 yards away. They hoped that they were sheltered from being discovered by becoming a part of the surrounding beach. He worked to compose himself and zip up his pants while she quickly flipped her bra back into position and slipped her dress back onto her shoulders.

The couple approached to within about 15 yards when they seemed to realize that there was another couple lying on the sand. They changed their path slightly to give them their privacy and continued their walk but a little closer to the ocean.

Knowing there was no longer any reason to remain still, they stood up, brushed all the sand they could from their clothes and began walking towards the hotel and the bar.

"I need a cigarette!" she said

"Me too!" he replied.

As they began to walk he caught a glimpse of a light appearing in a condo window on the 3rd floor. There was a silhouette in the window for a brief moment of a man waving his arms obviously telling someone to turn out the light so he wouldn't be detected.

The other couple stopped walking and blended into one form, silhouetted by the ocean. Soon they melted into the beach.

The condo owner was having a very eventful night.