A Night on the Town

Story Info
A boot lover has a night to remember.
1.8k words
3.68
36.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eskrima
eskrima
1 Followers

I walked into the bar and took in the atmosphere. Whilst early in terms of a night, at ten the place was beginning to fill up and the DJ was getting into his stride pumping out tunes which soon had the small dance floor packed to capacity. The dance floor was full of what appeared to be student types all dressed up to the nines for a night out on cheap beer and good music.

I saw her briefly from my spot by the corner of the bar, I was looking over the railing which ran around the edge of the raised bar area. She had dark hair, shoulder length and what appeared to be a firm body, and her breasts were pert straining against the tight black top she wore. It was one of those sheer types that showed me she was wearing what appeared to be a corset underneath. Her miniskirt was black leather casting a subdued reflection from the lights above. I couldn’t see her legs now, bar a brief glimpse of fishnet, but she was hot and definitely my type.

The music changed and I returned to the bar for a top up. When I turned around I could no longer see her. “Damn,” I thought to myself. She was hot and I’d lost her amongst the throng. Just then I felt a prod in my ribs, I turned around cautiously in case it was some knucklehead who’d drunk too much and was looking to end his night out with some bottle bravado. I was pleasantly surprised when who should it be but the mysterious dancer.

“You were watching me,” she said. Her accent had a slight Irish tinge to it.

“Maybe I was,” I replied playing it coyly with a wry smile and a raised eyebrow. She was even better close up; her corset I could now see was of boned velvet looking material, her eyes blue. Finally I cast my gaze down and I got to see her legs. She was a little shorter than my six feet but then I realised it was her heeled boots that gave her the extra height. They were of the fashion currently en-vogue in England with thin sectioned heels but slightly wider across the section. They gripped her calves accentuating the curves finishing just about knee height with a faux buckle at the top on the outside. “You move well and, if I may be so forward, you look so hot!” In for a penny in for a pound, it wasn’t often I got chance to talk to a girl this hot and I wasn’t going to lose the opportunity.

Her reply was short and full of self-confidence, “I know!”

Wow, I love it when girls are confident and come onto blokes so this was looking like being a great night. “Steve!” she leant forward and whispered “I’m Janet.” We swapped small talk and beers, all the while I was trying to get a quick look at her boots, they were driving me wild as she bobbed her feet up and down as we talked. It soon got around to that time of the night when the music went slow and the dance floor filled up with couples for a last dance before heading home.

We moved onto the dance floor and slept into the nearest gap we could find and began to dance. Her hands were on my hips, and mine on hers. Gradually we got closer and our hands began to wander, it was at this point I found out she was wearing suspenders as I felt the catch on the side of her leg. She by now was nuzzling my neck and grinding against me. We parted our heads and brought them back together locking lips before we opened our seal allowing our tongues to meet and explore each other’s mouths.


We held each other close on the way out and she asked if I was ready for the night to end or fancied moving on elsewhere. “Sure, why not.” I hadn’t got her number yet and there was no way I was going to lose a girl like this. We dived into the nearest cab and she leant over to the driver and told him where to go. I didn’t hear where she said but she sat back next to me on the bench seat and nuzzled her head next to mine. Her leg came over mine and started rubbing subtly up the inside of my calf through the soft leather of her boot. We kissed my tongue running around the edges of her lips and teeth.

The taxi pulled up outside a small non-descript row of shops, she leant forwards and paid the driver before we hopped out. Being the gent I am I offered to pay for the taxi but she was having none of it. She looked at me running her fingers across my chest and said, “I didn’t think there was much point in going on to another club.” With a wicked smile she continued, “We can make our own entertainment.” She leaned forward and gave me a quick peck before approaching one of the doors between the shops.

We entered and went up a small flight of steps. She turned on the light to the lounge it had a dimmer switch and kept it fairly low. “Make yourself at home.”

I took my leather jacket off and sat down on the sofa. The lounge was fairly well decorated, nothing over the top just clean and presentable. Pictures of rock bands were in glass frames around the room, one caught my eye. A band from the early nineties called Vixen, all female and well known for wearing boots at the time. Hmm maybe she really is a rock chick I thought.

Janet reappeared minus the short leather jacket she had been wearing. I now saw how firm her body was accentuated by her corset. She handed me a bottle of beer but to be honest it was the last thing on my mind now, god she was so hot. “I see you like my pictures,” she said.

“Yes, nicely done,” I replied before I took a swig on my beer.

“Thanks,” she replied.

I placed my beer on the side table and turned towards her, lifting her chin up with my finger before placing a kiss on her lips. She responded and returned the favour before our embrace deepened as our tongues entwined our hands searching each other. We somehow seemed to find the sofa and leant back into it. Janet moved herself to sit on my lap. I’m sure she could feel the rising in my loins. I started to let my hands wander, caressing her neck and breasts. I slowly untied the knot of her black sheer top letting it fall off behind her. I began to play with her breasts through her corset slowly rubbing them with my thumbs.

She started to massage my neck and shoulders while she still probing my mouth with her tongue. I found the tie at the back of her corset and gently pulled the knot undone. Janet sensing my keenness to get to her charms beneath untied the knot behind her neck as well allowing me to un-knot and pull the corset away, her breasts a firm handful with nipples a deep pink and very proud. I gently kissed them in turn before giving each of them a slight nibble and suck. She gasped as I did this. “God you’re making me wet,” she whispered.

“Good! If it’s any consolation you’re making me hard,” I replied. She checked and then grasped me a bit harder before giving up on subtlety and releasing my now engorged member from its hiding place. She lowered herself to the floor pinning my legs apart with hers before bending over to take me into her mouth. She had a firm but gentle touch exploring up and down with her mouth in a slow sensual fashion as opposed to the fast get it over style you may have seen in a porno. I was in heaven and as she came up for air you could see a slight drip of pre-cum leaking from the end. Janet leaned forward and gently licked it off.

Never one to only receive and not return the pleasure I gently pushed Janet backwards onto the floor before standing. I kicked off my shoes and trousers before kneel across her chest. She leant forward eager to take me again but I pushed her head back. “I like to do both.” She nodded her reply smiling. I turned around and lifted the front of her leather mini skirt. Her thong was black and lacy. I pulled this to one side before slowly massaging her clit with my finger. Her juices came flooding through as I felt the now continuing sucking of my cock. I leaned forward and brought her knees up so her feet came closer to me. I leant forward and began to tongue her clit as I massaged her boots and calves, the smell of the leather seeming to add to the smell of her sex. Janet started to pant as I continued to lick gradually going a little deeper into her sex each time. She suddenly squeezed her stockinged legs around my neck as she gasped with her orgasm.

I turned around as she told me how easily she came with oral sex and how nice it was to have someone so considerate of her own needs. Speaking of needs I got between her legs and slowly slipped my length into her sex. She was wet with a mixture of her pussy juices and my saliva. I was already charged to the max from blowjob and knew I wouldn’t be able to last much longer. She picked up her hips to give me easier access and wrapped her legs around mine pulling me into her. I could feel the heel of her boots, as we pumped in unison Janet anxious to please me in return for her pleasure.

I was getting ready to come and told her so. She pinched her pelvic muscles tighter as I let forth a shower of seed. “God – you were charged weren’t you,” she remarked. I felt that so deeply.

“It was all down to you,” I replied as I leant forward and kissed her.

“You like boots don’t you?” she asked.

“Ah my little secret is out,” I replied. I explained to her how the sight of a good women dressed in boots turns me on and really charges me up.

“Good!” she gasped, “You won’t mind doing it again then as I like the way I look and you certainly seem to.”

We relaxed back onto the floor, our reserves of energy spent from the dancing and our recent copulation. We kissed and caressed each other before falling asleep.

I awoke the next morning to find Janet still in my arms. She stirred as she felt me awaken. I left shortly after but not before making sure my mobile had saved her number as we’d agreed to meet again soon.

… But that’s another story.

eskrima
eskrima
1 Followers