A Night on the Town

Story Info
Master takes his pet out for the evening.
2k words
4.31
37.5k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our evening begins with you taking me to a very upscale 5 star restaurant in our town. You had made reservations weeks ago for our date night and we have both been looking forward to this wonderful dinner and spending some quality time together. Since this is such a fine establishment we are both dressed very well. I have on my little black dress that hugs all my curves in the right places and is short so it shows off my long legs especially when I have on three and half inch "fuck me" heels. I love to wear black because it sets off my shoulder length blonde hair. I am also wearing my flat silver necklace with diamonds on it that serves as my collar when we are out in public. You are looking dapper as well, dressed so handsomely in your Tux. We both clean up well and are looking amazing tonight if I do say so myself. And I am very proud to be out with you tonight.

We order a great meal and just enjoy ourselves. We talk, laugh, flirt and kiss all the way through dinner. I love spending time with you like this; it is so precious and very cherished. To the casual observer it would seem that we are a normal couple out on the town for the evening, but little do they know what brews deep down inside.

This restaurant is one of our favorites because of its weekend jazz band and the ambiance that is created by the relaxing sounds of music drifting through the air. They also have a small dance floor for those who would like to dance. We finish our meal and decide to order dessert and maybe have an after dinner drink. We're both so relaxed right now and I don't think that we are in a hurry to get home. Our dessert arrives; we've decided to split a piece of wonderfully delicious Black Forest Cake. They make the best one here. We don't rush through dessert either; both of us are enjoying every bite. We are trying to decide whether or not to have an after dinner drink when I tell you that I need to visit the ladies room.

Before I get up from the table to you tell me that you have a surprise for me, somehow I knew this night would be special. You hand me a small gift bag, hum I didn't even notice that you had something with you until now. You are always full of surprises. I begin to reach in the bag but you quickly tell me,

"Don't open it yet, my sweet. Take it to the ladies room with you and open it. I've put a note in there as well with instructions."

"Yes, Sir."

I walk away from the table wondering what's in bag. I get to ladies room and go into a stall. I then reach into the bag and pull out a thong, but it's not your regular thong upon further inspection. There is medium sized but thick dildo in the middle and a small butt plug at the back attached to the inside of thong with the addition an upside down v shape with many nubs on it in front of the dildo. Wearing this for you should make for a most exciting and interesting night.

I also find your note in the bag that says to put it on and come back to the table. You've included a small tube of lube just in case. The note also told me that I'm not allowed to cum, no surprise there. I'm not wearing any panties, so I slide the thong on. I put the dildo in my wet cunt first, it slides in so easy and then lube up butt plug insert to my tight ass. Mmm, I feel so filled up now with them both in me. I pull the thong up so it's snug, both dildo and butt plug are deep inside me and the nubs rest against and around my clit.

I pull down my dress and straighten it out and take the first step and I feel the double dildo move inside me while the many nubs rub against my clit...mmmmmm. I open the stall door and take several more steps so I'm out of the stall now. I try to act normal as there are other women in the restroom now.

I'm wondering now how I'll get all the way back to you without cumming. With my every step the dildo and butt plug move within me fucking my ass and cunt. The friction of the nubs on my clit is giving me sweet sensations. I emerge from the ladies room, I see you watching me very intently was I walk back towards you. I'm so aroused and wet, each step an exquisite pleasure. I slow down my pace because simulation getting too much.

You motion for me to come to you. I don't want to keep you waiting. This is not a good time for me to get in trouble. I pick up my pace again, my cunt and ass clinching around the dildo and butt plug now. My clit is soo hard, swollen, and the nubs have made it quite sensitive. I bite my lip trying to keep from coming. I finally reach table panting and very very aroused. I sit down and when I do I feel the dildo and butt plug move deeper inside me as the nubs rub against my clit.

You smile at me.

"I see you're enjoying my gift, my sweet."

"Yes, Sir, I am, so hot and wet now. It was so difficult to walk back here without cumming."

"I know you are, my pet, I could see that as I watched you walk back here. Trying so hard not to cum with a dildo and butt plug filling you up, moving inside you with each step and your clit being stimulated as well. Well, I have another surprise."

You reach in pocket, pull out a remote and turn it on. The nubs, dildo and butt plug all start to vibrate....OMG! There are so many sensations in my ass, cunt and on my clit now. I was already so close to cumming. This will surely push me over the edge. I begin to softly moan and whimper. I'm trying to do everything that I can not to cum, but I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle. I bite my lip again as I begin to pant as the vibrations continue on the inside as the well as the outside of me. As I'm trying to keep my composure and not cum right then and there you ask me if I want to dance.

I can do nothing but tell you yes. No matter what I want to please you. You finally switch the vibe off, whew. We both get up; you take me by the hand and lead me out to the dance floor. We start to dance slow, close and very sexy. We dance for awhile, while I still feel the dildo and butt plug moving within me and my clit being simulated. I'm so glad that this jazz band plays nothing but slow songs. I relax into you as much as can, trying to enjoy every moment spent with you. You're holding me so close; being in your arms like this always makes me cherished, safe and secure. And you smell so sexy tonight; you're wearing my favorite cologne.

Without warning the vibe turns on again but stronger. I whimper in your ear, every step as we move around dance floor is almost too much plus the vibrations within me. We continue to dance as you whisper in my ear how much your dirty slut likes her cunt and ass filled up as dance. I pant and moan in your ear hoping no one else notices my impending orgasm.

The vibe switches off again, I whimper in frustration because I was so close to cumming. The dildo and butt plug still move around within me and my clit is still being rubbed by the nub filled surface that is tight against it. I'm dripping wet now I can feel my juices running down my inner thighs even though I have panties on. You whisper to me that's enough for now and lead me back to the table.

We sit back down. I'm noticeably flushed and can barely contain myself.

You ask me if I'm ok. I tell you yes but I need to cum badly.

"Aww. My sweet slut needs to cum huh?"

"Yes, Sir pleaaase."

Your hands slide up my thigh, finding it slick with my juices.

"Damn girl, you're so wet that it's running down in the inside of your thighs."

You lift your fingers to your mouth tasting me and then to my lips telling me to clean them up. I suck and lick them hungrily, soo needy for anything right now.

I think to myself maybe you will let me cum now. But I'm wrong. You tell the waiter to bring the check because we are leaving. I need to cum so bad and in need of a good fuck right now. You take me by the hand and lead me out of the restaurant. I'm feeling unimaginable pleasure with each step I take, still trying hard not to cum.

Your car is parked in the restaurant's garage. Finally we reach the car, I'm about to explode and I don't know how much more I can take. You kiss me as you push back against the tailgate of your Honda Pilot. Your kisses become more heated, more aggressive, my mouth yielding to you as you claim what's yours once again. Your hands grab my ass pulling me closer to you; I can feel your hard cock pushing against me. It seems I'm not the only one that is quite hot tonight.

You pull me away from back of the car, still kissing me passionately. We are both so heated now. You reach in your pocket and pull out the remote to your car and push the button that opens the tailgate. As soon as it goes up and opens fully, you push me down into the back of your car.

You push up my dress and pull off my panties pulling the butt plug and dildo out of me roughly. I moan loudly, fighting not to cum as they both slide out of me. You drop your pants, freeing your rock hard cock and climb into the back of the car with me, mounting me and taking me quickly as you begin to kiss me again. Your thrusts are hard, fast and rough. You fuck me harder; I moan louder the need to cum still so great.

"Cum for me slut, cum now."

I can do nothing but obey you now; I've been so pent up for so long. My body finally succumbs to the ultimate pleasure and I cum hard, moaning loudly. You fuck me harder seeking release too. Your cock pounds my cunt while you growl in my ear. You reach your own pinnacle cumming loudly and thrusting into me harder

Your body stills on top of mine and you kiss me sweetly.

"Damn, sexy girl, that was something. You ok?"

I struggle to catch my breath so I can answer you back.

"Yea, I'm all good. And may I say that was incredible."

"That it was, my sweet, that it was."

You kiss me again, and tell me what a good girl I am. You tell me that we had better get dressed and get out of here before someone sees us. You help me out of the back of your car and onto my feet. I smooth my dress back down as your pull your pants back on. You gently hold me and sweetly kiss me. Then you walk me to the passenger side and open the door and help me in. You kiss me again and tell me again that I'm your good girl. You get into the car, start the engine and take us home.