A Night on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he showered and toweled off, I brushed my teeth. Then I went into the bedroom and laid out his outfit. It consisted of a purple teddy, with a snap closure at the crotch; black thigh-hi stockings; purple high-heeled shoes and a black feather boa. He dressed and I went into the bathroom to shower. I washed every intimate part of my generous body and then dried off. When I entered the bedroom Paul was admiring himself in the mirror.

"Hot damn! You look soooo sexy!!" Paul exclaimed to himself.

I walked behind him, wrapped my arms around him and squeezed his package.

"What do we have here?" I asked.

Paul turned around and leaned down, kissing me firmly on the lips. We kissed leisurely, taking our time exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. Paul's kisses always made my toes curl with their passion. I became light-headed and Paul steered me towards the bed. We sat on the edge, our lips still locked together. Paul's tongue explored every nook and cranny of my mouth. I sighed as his tongue danced with mine, tempting me to totally submit to his will.

"Oh, Paul ... , " I whimpered.

He continued to kiss me, making my body surrender. I became limp in his arms as he laid me back on the bed. He helped me to reposition myself closer to the head of the bed so my legs weren't dangling off the edge and brought his lips back to mine. We must have kissed for at least half an hour.

"Hhmmmmmmm, aaahhhhhhhh," I sighed, losing myself in the sensations taking over my body.

Paul sucked on my tongue gently, treating it like I would a tiny cock. My mouth wasn't the only part of my body that felt alive. My nipples were aching to be touched, even just to be brushed by his skin. My clit throbbed and I could feel my blood pulsing through my veins. My hips started rocking back and forth against Paul, letting him know I was ready for him to use my body in any way he saw fit. I needed him to do something before I exploded with wanton desire.

"Please. Please, take me," I begged Paul, thrashing on the bed.

Paul's lips left mine and traveled down slowly to my neck. I adored having my neck kissed, licked and sucked. It gave me goose bumps and sent shivers all the way down my spine. Paul knew how to make me putty in his hands. As I relaxed into the bed Paul continued his journey and strayed at my breasts, going from one to the other, softly licking circles around my areola. He avoided my nipples until I arched my back up at him. Then he took one in his mouth and let his tongue dance on it. My nipples became as hard as marbles as he tortured me with pleasure.

As his mouth came closer to my apex, my clit became harder and throbbed more steadily. My pussy was drenched with my excitement and my nether lips were swollen with desire. Paul finally made his way to my center and I heard myself sigh with relief. The waiting was over. He spread my flower and kissed me open, inserting his tongue to taste my nectar. I had to stop myself from climaxing. I wanted to enjoy this feeling of rapture as long as I could.

"You taste so musky, so fucking incredible, just like a woman should taste," he said, licking his lips.

Paul let his tongue enter my box and his nose rubbed against my clit. He lapped at my core and then up to my nubbin of desire. Slowly and passionately he licked and sucked on my "little man," bringing me closer and closer to ecstasy. I started writhing on the bed, moaning loudly. My hips involuntarily lifted off the bed towards his mouth, silently pleading for more. He flicked his tongue over and around my clit, feeling my thighs quiver as I neared orgasm. Sliding two fingers into my moistness he lifted his mouth from my clit for just a second, making me burn with anticipation. Then he savagely sucked my button into his mouth while plunging his fingers in and out of my love canal. With my clit securely in his mouth, he used his tongue to softly and slowly coax me to rapture. I felt the waves of pleasure roll over me as I came again and again.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God! That feels so good! Yes!!!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I lost myself in hedonistic lust.

My head lifted off the bed as I strained to watch. Then suddenly feeling like I had to pee, but knowing that it was not urine, I squirted jet after jet of cum into Paul's open mouth. He took me over the cliffs of insanity. Then my knees clamped about his head and I shouted for him to stop. I could take no more. After he removed his mouth from me my legs flopped down to the bed, like rubber. I relaxed and took a deep breath as Paul rested his head on my thigh.

"You are such a good lover, Paulette," I teasingly said to Paul.

"I knew seeing me in this outfit would make you get off. So, did you enjoy your 'lesbian' experience?"

"You wanted to try on the lingerie as much as I wanted to see you in it. Don't try to make it sound like it was all my idea," I replied.

"So, what do you want to do tomorrow night, dear?" Paul asked.

"The same thing we do every night, Paul, try to shock the world."

The End

12