A Night on the Town

Story Info
Wife gets over friendly with his approval.
1.8k words
4.1
66.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on real life events that happened to me and my wife Debbie a few months ago. We have been together for almost 4 years and while we had maintained a rather good sex life, it seemed to need a boost.

Having dropped off our daughter to the mother in law early that day, we spent most of the afternoon being lazy. A nice bit of lunch was followed with an invitation from my wife Debbie to get some rest before we began to get ready for our night out. Once in bed it didn’t take long before Debbie stroked her hand up my leg gently teasing my inner thigh. I smiled and let her continue. She then moved up to my balls with a tickling action and then to my cock, which now was erect at a full 7 inches. Stroking it up and down she grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy, I rubbed gently. Her intensity built with each stroke, I licked my lips still lying on my back beside her, it was then that the phone rang. Being that it was beside me, I picked it up to hear my friend saying “hello”. We were out tonight, 4 of us in total and my friend Jim had phoned to sort out taxi arrangements. I was acting strangely quiet on the phone as Debbie was now wanking my cock furiously. I tried finishing the conversation but Jim was now rattling on about anything and everything. Debbie was now smiling and then roughly pulled my dick into her mouth, I was in ecstasy. She kinda got off on the fact I was on the phone whilst being blown. I couldn’t handle much more gave a flimsy excuse to Jim and ended the conversation.

Now off the phone, I pulled her mouth from my dick and turned her away from me, so that she was now bent over on all fours. Without hesitation I rammed my cock into her, her pussy was moist and she gave a little yelp as I pushed it right in. I rocked back and forwards and with a dual motion, I made a grab for her hair, yanking it back at the same time as giving her arse a playful whack. She screamed out loud “am I your dirty bitch” ….. With that, I came with my next thrust and collapsed on the bed. My wife turned round rubbed her clit and came seconds behind me. We then cuddled and fell asleep as we only had a couple of hours before we had to get ready to go out.

At 8.30pm, the taxi pulled up and Debbie and I jumped into the back. There were now four of us in total, myself, Debbie, Jim & his wife Emma. We headed off to the club in our best clobber, with the girls both showing ample cleavage and a bit of leg.

We often went clubbing together, not as much as we did in the old days but still we tried to get out on the town at least once a month being that we were all in our early thirties and still enjoyed the clubbing scene. We arrived about 20minutes later and went straight into the VIP lounge of the club. We preferred it here, as it was a nice and comfortable area to chat, have a laugh and still get drunk.

It did not take long before we were swigging back jars of cocktails and whilst I spoke to Jim about the football and stuff I saw that my wife was having a cosy chat with Emma, Later on I found out that Debbie was sharing my phone blowjob story with Emma. More and more cocktails were drunk and then our little party was interrupted with the presence of a drunk tarty woman of about similar age. She had short blond hair, long legs, a nice smile but she was very flat chested. She sat in between the girls and was completely taken with Emma’s boobs, which I admit were big at 38DD. She explained to Emma that she was ashamed of her chest and without asking reached over and massaged Emma’s boobs firmly. This stranger then stood up winked at Emma and left us. I could see by Emma’s reaction that she was stunned by this girls actions and a little turned on, my wife sat back clearly enjoying the scene.

The club was in full flow, the music was banging loud, people were gyrating everywhere. The place was awash with sexy girls together with lots of downright slappers. Debbie held my hand tightly as we all moved to a space on the dance floor. We all enjoyed dancing; it was then that I heard Debbie dare Emma to kiss her in front of the rest of us. With that, she reached up and pulled her face towards her own, forcing her tongue deep in her mouth. This lasted for a few seconds they then pulled apart and carried on dancing. The three of us looked in amazement and a little bit of shock; I could feel myself getting aroused. We carried on dancing, it was now approaching 1 in the morning and we decided it was a good time to leave to beat the rush for a taxi, after some more dancing we left the club and jumped into a taxi.

We all squeezed into a Hackney cab with Emma and Debbie sat closely together. Debbie winked at me and with that started to slide her hand into Emma’s top caressing her big tits. I looked around the cab, Jim was oblivious to this. I could sense that the girls were both enjoying the thrill of touching each other in my view. It was then that Debbie took the lead and slowly inched her hand up Emma skirt, into her knickers. With only a small space to work with I could see Debbie frantically finger Emma, while Emma looked out of the window as if nothing was happening. The cab pulled up to my friend’s drive, Emma suggested we come in for a nightcap. Jim oblivious to the events of his wife being fingered in the back of a cab, jumped out and paid the driver. Emma got out next and adjusted her skirt, leaving just Debbie and I, she pulled me close and whispered in my ear “are you ok with this” I nodded and smiled, she continued, “I just love to finger another girl, thanks for being ok with this”. She then pushed her index finger into my mouth; I now tasted the pussy juice of my friend’s wife, wow, my dick jumped up. I struggled to control my lust for my wife.

We followed the others into the house and went into the kitchen, Debbie and Emma were getting close on the settee, they were both fondling each other’s boobs over the top of their clothing. It was at this point something strange happened, my friend Jim looked over and told his wife he wanted a chat, they left the room but we could overhear them talking …. He was clearly not happy with the closeness of the girls and told her to stop her flirting. They then returned to the room and Jim continued with pouring some drinks. Emma looked a little upset and said she was off to the bathroom; Debbie went with her to make sure she was ok. With Jim and I left in the kitchen, I asked him if he was ok with the girls fooling around a little, I told him I did not mind especially because we would both get to watch if the girls wanted to fool around a little.. He looked me in the eye and said flatly that he was NOT ok with it, I was a little shocked but respected his decision. I drank my drink and asked to use his phone to call another cab for me and my wife to go home. I went to the phone it was outside the bathroom, as I picked it up, I could hear a very quiet and gently moan. The bathroom door had been left slightly open, I pushed it gently. There on her knees was Debbie with Emma standing over her, her tongue inside Emma’s cunt. They were both naked and I could see that Emma was grabbing my wife’s hair and pulling her head deeper into her. Emma looked me in the eye and climaxed immediately, her breasts heaving. She then dropped onto her knees and changed places with Debbie. It was now my wife’s tongue to have a girls tongue inside her. Momentarily I had been frozen, then my dick came to life, I nuzzled up behind Debbie’s back and while Emma tongued her clit, I grabbed my wife’s hair and whispered in her ear what a naughty girl she was being. With that, she swivelled her head around and stuck her tongue out beckoning me to taste it. I did, tasting the juices of Emma yet again. Emma was now using 2 fingers and her tongue on my wife, seconds later she shook as she orgasmed sending a stream of juices over Emma’s face. The girls cleaned themselves up, whilst I phoned for a cab.

Jim came looking to see where everyone was, luckily the girls were know clothed and apart from looking flushed looked ok.

We said our goodbyes and left for home. Once in the cab, Debbie leaned over and asked me if I had liked what I saw, I told her it had blown my mind. She told me it was my turn now, thanking me for my patience she unzipped my trousers and released my cock, With the driver freely able to see in his mirror, she sucked on my cock while spilling her boobs into view. She bobbed up and down taking me deeper in her mouth. With the events of the evening I couldn’t hold on any more, sensing I was about to shoot my load she pulled my cock close to her tits and yanked me real hard, I came hard and fast, she aimed my cum into her chest. I covered her breasts with it, after I was done she simply pulled up her top, her clothing now beginning to stick to her.

We pulled up to the house, Debbie got out of the car and ran to the door, I leaned over to the driver and asked him how much for the ride, he simply smiled and waved me out of the car. He had obviously seen my wife blow me in the car.

We got in, we fucked repeatedly reliving different parts of the night. This had definitely spiced up our sex life even if it did not go quite to plan, oh well, there is was always next month’s night out to look forward to.