A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmm..... that feels so good." I feel him reach for my leg to place it back down into the water and hear that he is moving around.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I ask.

"No, you just sit there and soak it up. I'm going to go and get something," he says as he again leans over me and takes my mouth, this time in a hot, wet, wicked kiss.

As my hands reach up to move around his neck, he quickly breaks the kiss to move away, chuckling as he does at my soft curse.

"Be patient love," he says.

"You really don't know me that well, do you?" I pout at him, "patience is NOT my strong suit!!!" Huffing, I lay back down in the water and try to ignore the hot, achy feeling in my stomach.

Chuckling all the while, I hear him move out of the room and his soft footsteps as they recede into the distance.

Not being able to help myself, I quickly open my eyes to take a look around, the incense and candles have made it a bit smokey in the room and my eyes burn a bit. The smell of lavender and hot wax is overpowering but........ oh it's so sexy.

Leaning back again, I bring my hands up to my breasts to softly tease the nipples, moaning softly as I feel them start to harden. Leaving one hand there, I move the other down over my stomach to reach between my legs.

I can feel how slick I am, slick and hot! My legs move wider as I dip down inside of myself to feel my passage grip my finger. As my hips begin to move, my eyes slowly shut and I move my fingers to softly rub my clit.

"Oh, that feels so good..." I softly whisper outloud, 'Mmmmmm...."

As the fingers pinching my nipple start to squeeze harder, the fingers in my cunt start to move faster and faster. My breathing starts to get deepen and I can feel myself start to tense....

"And what may I ask are you doing in here?" I hear a stern voice ask, "I'm sure I told you to lay back and relax"

My eyes fly open and my hands move up to cover my breasts until I realize it is Mr. M standing in the doorway with a platter in one hand and a bottle of something in the other.

I can see a soft glitter in his eyes, and worry that I've offended him. "I'm sorry," I whisper, "I just couldn't wait. You got me sooooo hot!!!"

As a soft grin spreads over his face, he winks at me and says teasingly, "ya ... I should have known a hot little piece like you wouldn't be able to wait."

"Hey," I yelp while trying not to giggle, "don't treat me like a piece of meat baby!!!" I can't help it and burst out into laughter.

Joining me, he moves over to the tub and puts down the platter and a bottle of what I can now see is white wine.

As he slowly starts to strip off the shirt he is still wearing, I keep my eyes open and watch as his chest comes into view. Gasping I can't help but reach out to touch him. "God, you're so muscular," I murmur, sliding my hand up and into the hair covering his chest.

"Move over sexy," he grins, "I'm coming in," and proceeds to step up and over and into the tub. He moves to the far side away from me and slides down to sit with his legs on either side of mine. Feeling his legs brush against mine, sliding through the water, rubbing mine.... ahhhhhhhhh.........

Seeing the look on my face, he reaches down into the water and brings one of my feet into his lap to rest against his hard cock. I wiggle my toes and grin at him as he lets out a soft gasp.

"Oh... that's good... that's soooooo good."

Talking his hands out from under the water, he leans over and uncovers the platter... I can see some fruit on there all cut up... and CHOCOLATE!!! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...

As he grabs up a piece of fruit and brings it to his lips, he turns to look into my eyes and opens his mouth to take a bite out of it ... looks like a chuck of pinapple.

I notice the juice running down his chin and long to reach over with my mouth and lick it up.

"Come here, baby" he whispers seductively, "I can see what you want. Come and join me."

Quickly, before he changes his mind, I scramble up onto my feet and move over to where he is laying, getting down onto my knees so that I can feel his hard shaft pushing up against my soft curls.

He leans back even further and lays his head on the back of the tub, while bringing up the hand that still has a chunk of pinapple in it to smear it across my nipples... letting the juice run all over me.

"No fair, I want to lick and taste you too," I advise, as I move my face close to his and reach out my tongue to lick off the juice from the pineapple. My lips run from one corner of his mouth to the other and then down his chin to underneith along his neck.

I hear him gasp as I take a bite of him, softly sucking his skin between my teeth. My hips start to grind against him and I reach down with one hand to play with the tip of his big cock.

"Ya, stroke me honey," he groans, "rub my hard dick all over your pussy. I can feel how wet you are. I'll be swimming in your juices before the end of the night, won't I"

As he reaches over and grabs something else on the plate, I throw my head back as I feel his other hand reach down to take himself from me and work just the head into my hot cunt.

"Oh ya, shove your meat into me ........ fuck me hard ........ and fast ............ and God........... quit teasin' me lover..... FUCK ME!!"

"Your wish sugar, is definately my command," he states as he lunges upward and impales me on his cock.

A soft scream leaves my throat and as I throw my head back, he places his hand up into my hair to bring it back down to his lips.... thrusting his tongue inside to brush against mine, I feel a soft substance enter my mouth. Pulling away slightly, I swallow and the rich flavour of chocolate bursts on my tongue.

Quickly, I go back for more ......... moaning all the while. "God, that is so errotic," I let him know. As I tease his tongue and the roof of his mouth, trying to lap it all up, my hips driving down to meet his upthrusts.

"Come one, fuck my cock, grind your hot cunt down into me."

His hands move down my back, kneading and stroking until he grabs both of my ass cheeks in his hands and parts them, letting the swirling water rush against my backside and in and around our hot moving bodies.

Bringing your head up, you take my nipple into the deep recesses of your mouth and suck............ HARD!

I reach down to feel us where we join and ........ oh God........ that's it .......... I just can't wait ............. My fingers move to my clit, forget the slow shit......... I rub hard and faster.......... back and forth while you plunge in and out and in and out ... faster....... and deeper....

I can feel your breathing start to deepen against my skin and know that we are both on the edge.

"Cum in me lover... come on ........... I need to feel your hot ........ wet .......... sticky cum shooting up inside of me .......... God YES...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cumming ..................... fuck me .............. I'm cumming so hard!!!!!! Oh yeah......... I can feel your cum splashing inside of me ......... MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a loud groan leaves your mouth, I feel my cunt start to contract again from the vibration of your mouth on my breasts.

My hips again start to grind down on you ... not really moving up and down ... just around and around ........... I feel your finger start to move closer to my rosebud and softly rim the edge... never going in ... just rimming me.

"That's soooo good.... sooo good," I whimper, and as suddenly you shove your finger deep inside of me, my cunt errupts in another orgasm.

My cunt is squeezing you so hard... I notice you wince a bit a first until you start to groan with me again.

"Your cunt is so very hot and tight," you say as you softly disengage your finger from my ass and move your arms up to wrap them around me to hug me close.

"Oh God," I moan against your collarbone, "I think I've died and gone to heaven!!!"

"Not yet baby... not yet!" you whisper back...

12