A Night Out

Story Info
He takes her to a party.
2.7k words
4.1
41.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cete
Cete
8 Followers

Public Spanking

"Wear something sexy, hon," he calls from the bathroom. I have no idea where we were off to, I like surprises so don't ask any questions.

Looking round my wardrobe I smiled when I think about how turned on he gets when I wear a skirt. A skirt it is then. Which skirt, a long flowing one or a shorter one? Hmmm - think I will go with the longer one. Now what top should I wear? Something a little revealing. Here, the sleeveless white lycra one with the plunging neckline - yes, that will do. Pulling my top on I can feel my skin, still warm from my shower. A quick rub of my nipples for good-luck, mmmm, that always feels good. Since I am in for a surprise, I think I will give him one as well, so I remove my panties and pull my skirt on. Not too bad, I think as I look in the mirror. The skirt subtly brushes the outline of my legs and the top hugs my tits, accentuating them nicely. Pulling my shoes on I race downstairs and find him ready and waiting in the lounge.

God he looks good. Jeans and casual shirt, his dark, dark eyes and his soft black hair. I kiss him on the mouth, and greet his tongue with mine. Running my tongue around his soft full lips I press myself firmly into him and feel his cock is starting to harden. With his hands on my upper arms he steps back from me, looks me over, grabs his keys, takes my hand and leads me out to the car.

After driving for about forty minutes, we pull into the driveway of a house I haven't been to before. There are other cars here so I assume that we are going to a party or something similar. He leans over and kisses me hard on the mouth, one hand on my tits and the other cupping my neck. His tongue probes my mouth while his fingers twist my nipples. "You look great, hon, everyone will love you."

Walking towards the door, I see that the garden is well kept, and there are lights around the edge of the house to accentuate it. He only knocks once, and a woman in her thirties opens the door. She is tall, with red flowing hair and the greenest eyes I have ever seen. He introduces both of us, so I figure she must be the wife of whomever it is he knows here. We leave the hallway and enter the lounge. There are about 15 people here already. The woman from the door follows us in and places a name badge on my shirt. I don't quite understand what is going on. Oh well - save introducing myself to everyone. Her hand lingers on my tit as she pushes the sticker on, I glance over and notice he is smiling at me, he got definitely got a kick out of that.

The woman, who introduced herself as Carol, takes us to a bar set up in the dining room. We grab a drink as she begins to describe the layout of the house. "The lounge is a place for meeting or just socialising. Through the hall on the left is the public room, there are mattresses for you to enjoy anyone who is there. Further down the hall you will see cubicles, these are for private use, but with no doors, so you are welcome to watch the activities inside. Downstairs you will find a room with benches and chairs, along with chains and stuff. Oh, and out in the yard is a spa, another anything goes area. Everyone else here is a regular, but they will make you feel very welcome. Do as little or as much as you like. Enjoy." As she heads off towards the hall her hand brushes across my tits.

I look at him, not knowing whether I heard her correctly. My head spins as I realise we are at a play party. I look quickly around the room and notice some very sensual women and some good looking men, my pussy tingles a little with the excitement of it all. "Well?" he asks, smiling, his eyes glinting. "It's kinda sexy, but I am not sure about this" I reply. "We can do or not do whatever you want, hon" and with that he kisses me tenderly on the cheek. A couple approaches us and I don't know whether to greet them or say nothing. "Hi" they say in unison. Once we have introduced ourselves my awkwardness leaves. We chat for awhile before they call some others over and before I know it, we are part of the group. We chat for a while talking about most stuff and I am feeling quiet comfortable. There is no mention of sex, just general chat, yet I find my mind is constantly thinking about sexual things.

I can't help but watch a couple heading off down the hallway. She is a tall brunette with lithe silky legs, he is slightly shorter, with dark hair and a firm athletic body. I am curious as to what is happening in the cubicle they enter, but don't dare mention my curiosity. Slowly people start moving around the house. Some in the lounge have dressed down and are now in varying states of dress, while others remain clothed like us. Carol returns wearing a net body stocking and heels. Her dark round nipples pierce the net stocking. Her nipples are full and inviting, I watch her tits move as she heads towards us and I wonder what it would be like to take them into my mouth. As I look at her, my eyes are drawn to her trimmed pussy. She is standing with her legs apart slightly, the lips of her delicate pussy look sleek and dewy. "You guys doing ok?" We both nod, smiling. "Good then, take a look around, see what is going on, enjoy, enjoy. Feel free to get into something more comfortable" she laughs, her last words fading as she heads downstairs again.

"Want to look around?" he asks, sliding his hand onto my ass. "Sure, why not, I am so curious I have to see". As we walk down the hall sounds of conversation are replaced with moans of pure delight. At the door of the public room I see the dim lighting silhouetting the bodies on the floor. Bree is on all fours and Doug is behind her, hands on her hips rocking his body against her as he shoves his cock deeper and deeper inside her. Her body shakes as Doug thrusts inside her. Her tits move with each pump. Brian walks up to them, Bree nods at him, and he immediately drops to his knees. Brian's thick cock is rock-hard. He encircles Bree's mouth with it, her tongue desperately lapping each time it touches her lips. Bree opens her mouth wide, ravenously sucking his throbbing cock deep into her mouth. Bree's enticing eyes are seducing me and she smiles as his swollen cock hammers her mouth again. Further into the room, Mike is lying on his back with Jacky straddling his hips. She has a soft full body, with ripe tits and large nipples. I can see his veined steely cock as she rides his body. The wetness from her pussy glints in the light as she slides up and down his long hard erection. There are others in the room but my attention stays mainly with these two couples. My pussy is tingling, my nipples are fully erect.

He presses his body against me from behind and I can feel his full hard cock in the small of my back. His hands slide up my body until they rest on my tits. "your nipples are very hard, hon" he says with a small laugh. His hands circle my tits, fingers kneading into the soft flesh. We continue our journey and head down the hall to the cubicles. To my delight, in the first cubicle we discover Blair on his knees, head deep between Tracy's curved legs. She is lying off the edge of the bed; her legs spread wide for him. Brian is devouring her bushy pussy, fucking her with his pliant tongue. Tracey's chiseled body writhes as her hands pinch her own nipples. Her body lifts, the tremors escalating as she is taken over by a fierce orgasm. Brian's face engulfs her pussy. Her climax continues as Brian relentlessly tongue-fucks her. When she flops back down on the bed, Brian looks around at us, his face wet and sticky. He licks his lips and spreads her pussy lips open for us to see. His pointed tongue darts again into her deep wet pussy. Taking his time, he touches every inch of her dripping pussy with his tongue. Tracey begins to whimper as he circles her clit with the tip of his tongue. His tongue probing her clit, he slides a finger inside her dripping pussy. Her breathing is slow and shallow and her whimpering has turned into a deep moan. As he fucks her with his tongue and finger her body slams against the bed in a wave of ecstasy. As she cums she screams outloud, her body thrashing uncontrollably. Brian looks at us and I can tell by the look on his face he is set to continue for a long time.

I am so horny, my pussy drenched with desire. I could fuck him right here and now, but I am still not sure about being with others. He takes my hand and leads me along the hallway further. As we pass by the other rooms we watch and listen to other couples fucking and sucking. As we reach the bottom of the stairs, I hear the familiar sound of something slapping flesh. Gentle slapping becomes hard spanking, a feeling I know all too well. Carol has John tied to a bench, ass in the air, and is spanking him with a paddle. John moans and I can clearly see his long hard cock. His ass shakes with each paddle, and I see the familiar red welt marks I love so much. Carol bends over as she slaps him giving us a view of her slick pussy. There is another couple in the corner area. She is young woman with a very firm body. She is tied to a rack, her arms are spread out to her sides and her legs wide apart. The guy attaches nipple clamps to her small pert tits. He drags a cat'o'nine tails across her firm breasts before using it gently on her body. Her moans fill the room with a feeling of want and desire. Further to my left, I see Jane strapped into a harness. The leg straps force her smooth legs apart. Her shaved engorged pussy is swollen. Straps engulf her large tits, forcing her nipples to swell. Her ass is exposed, and her partner for the night is fucking her good and hard.

He leads me to the back of the room and sits down. There is only one chair so I stand beside him while we watch and listen to the intense sexual pleasure they are giving each other. My pussy is dripping and I am so horny. His hand slides up my legs on the inside of my skirt and it is then that he realises for the first time I am not wearing any panties. I feel him grip my ass tighter and tighter. He slides his hand between my legs and I open them for him slightly, wanting him to run his fingers on my pussy. His fingers tickle my wetness, sliding gently along to my swollen clit. He runs the tip of his finger on my clit for a moment before he removes his hand. As he places his fingers in his mouth, he looks at me longingly. His hand grabs my shoulders and pulls me across his lap. He slides his hand up my legs, taking my skirt up with it. Some of the couples from upstairs have gathered around us. "You are a naughty little girl, aren't you? You came out without panties on". His firm hand slides up my thigh, taking my skirt up with it.

My curved ass is exposed. His hands circle my ass, teasingly. Circling every inch of flesh they can find. Thwack. His hand gently slaps my ass. I feel my skin tingle slightly before his fingers flicker over the cheeks of my ass. Thwack, this time a little harder. More caressing, and then a harder slap. His hands slide up my body and start to lift my top. As he pulls my top over my head he undoes my bra. My soft full tits are visible to everyone, nipples hard and erect. He rubs my back as his hand slides back down to my ass. Thwack, again and again, until he is spanking me good and proper. My clit is throbbing and my pussy dripping. The others are encouraging him to give me more and more, and I am glad. He tells me to spread my legs and with one hand spanking me, the other finds its way to my pussy. I feel him slide two fingers inside me. As he guides them into me, he twists them gently, pushing deep into my slippery sweetness. He pulls his fingers out and rubs them round my clit before removing his hand completely. I hear him reach for his drink, and then I feel a cold, cold hand slide down my ass. The chill traces my slit until it fills my steaming pussy. Oh god, it's ice. The coldness against the heat of my pussy is incredible. Although I am wincing, I love it. Slowly he slips two fingers inside me, cold and icy, as his other hand caresses my ass. I feel another finger on my aching clit. Rubbing it in circles, his finger twists and pulls the fleshiness of my clit while his other hand circles my ass. My pussy is dripping with the melted ice water. I feel a wave of heat engulf my body. My legs tremble and my tits shake as I feel the intensity of his touch. It isn't long before my whole body spasms as I am taken over by a gushing orgasm. Screaming out in pleasure my body hardly has time to recover before he starts again. Once isn't enough for him, and I remain over his lap while he continues to make me cum again and again.

"Oh god, fuck me please" I can hear myself cry. I look up to see Brian coupling Tracey's tits in his hands as he stands behind her. One couple are fondling each other, her hand on his cock and his on her shaved pussy. The others are in various positions with tongues and hands moving as they watch us. He pulls me up off his lap and undoes his jeans. I lean in toward his thick cock. My tongue licking the tip of it, before I dive my mouth onto his thick cock. Holding the shaft of his cock as I slide my mouth over it, I drag my lips all the way to the head. My tongue encircles the tip as my mouth reaches the head of his cock before I plunge my mouth onto him again. My hand follows my mouth, sucking and pulling on his hardness, eager to please, hungry for more. I take my mouth of his cock and lick his balls, gently sucking them into my mouth. I can feel his body shudder as I plunge my mouth onto his cock again, deeper and harder. I continue to work his cock in my mouth hard and fast. Sucking licking dragging my mouth all over it. I can feel his body start to shake, his hips push into my face, his cock deep in my mouth. My mouth fills with his wonderful hot cum. I lick the head of his cock as I lift my head and look at him as I swallow his load. I lick his cock and kiss it before I lick my lips and smile at him.

He lifts me up onto him so that I am straddling his legs. "Thanks, hon, I'm glad we came." "Me too" I reply "Me too".

Cete
Cete
8 Followers