A Night Out

Story Info
Couples savor an unforgettable night.
3.3k words
3.82
62.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it all started when we began talking about our fantasies for each other. You see, I had never even conceived of not being jealous of my wife's sexy body. But as we spent more and more time together, I started seeing her for what she really was to me: Sexy, sensual, and only mine.

Let me describe her for you. She's a little bit older than I, with a body that brings me to attention every time I think about her. Long, blond hair, killer brown eyes, and a set of legs that are soft and smooth to the touch. Her tits are large and full, with big nipples that beg to be sucked, bitten, and licked. Her skin is tan and sleek, with these great tan lines that accentuate all the best parts.

My fantasy night may or may not be carried out, but I'd like to write down what could happen for us. I hope that she gets off on this as much as I do. Just looking at pictures that we took, imagining other people seeing her accidentally, gives my adrenaline a red line rush.

As I mentioned before, I was always the jealous type, but knowing that she would never stray gives me the freedom to see her at her sexiest, with the ability to tease all the other guys, but getting satisfied by me alone. I never dreamed how liberating this feeling was until recently.

Let's take a peek at how our night would go.

From the start, we both get dressed to the tip to go to a few places and show off. I'm not sure if she would like me to be found attractive to other women, but I know how hot it gets me to see her exhibitionist side.

She has got to be described to be believed. From the top down, she looks so hot I can barely contain myself, and almost break down and beg to have her before we leave. But she knows how to hold me back, knowing how much greater the pleasure will be after a while.

Her long blond hair is done up in the "Just been laid" style. Wild and curly, it frames her face perfectly. She has an enough makeup to attract the eye, like a model from the pages of a gentlemen's magazine. Big luscious lips that I know can take me in, and fully satisfy. Her blouse is sheer, with a pattern that almost hides the fact that it can be seen through, and opened down the middle of her ample cleavage, exposing the sides of her great, tan tits. She knows how this drives me wild, and when she bends down, you might catch a glimpse of her perfect dark areolas. This, coupled with a bra that accentuates and presses them up and out, makes for an impressive display of the female form.

Her voluptuous hips and ass are covered by a black skirt that rides about six inches above the knee, with a slit that comes up the side that exposes the tops of her legs. Beneath, there dark thigh high stockings attached by a garter. Beneath the skirt, the cool night air is caressing a beautifully trimmed, naked pussy. I may not be the only man who knows this after tonight, but I'll surely be the only one tasting it...

I have her pictures up in another screen right now as I write this story, for she is the muse that drives the pen.

As we start out of the house, I don't tell her where we are off to, just that we will be spending a lot of time teasing each other, bringing each other close to the point of coming, but not quite. We get into the car, and off down the highway we go. This is where the games begin.

I've always loved car games. Being out on the road, letting other drivers get a quick peek at the carnal pleasures my wife holds. It's almost a pity they can't be enjoying what I have. And there is only a pane of glass between us. As we drive down the dusky highway, I have her lean back just a little in the seat. Her sheer blouse gets another button opened, then another, then the last. I open her bra from the front, and allow the sides of the blouse to barely cover the sides of her tits. I ask her to spread her legs, so the skirt hikes up to just below her already soaked lips.

I have to tell you, I love to get her wet. She gets slick, soaked, and wonderful to the touch. And the taste is exquisite. Many a time have I eaten her out, to the point where we're both soaked.

Since we're in a low car, I'm not really sure what can and can't be seen. And for what it's worth, I hope she's giving a great show to whoever can see. She slides my hand up her thigh, allowing me a brief feel of her wonderful pussy. Christ, she's soaked already, and the fun is just beginning! I reach up, and move her blouse away from her tits, so she can feel the warm night air on her nipples. Now I have the chance to caress them, starting from the top near her shoulder, rubbing down toward her stiffening nipples. I pinch her nipple tight, and get a squeal of pleasure. Her nipples are very sensitive, and she loves me to bite them.

As we drive along, she hardly notices that I have pulled up next to the truck in the right lane. I think it would be a shame not to let the driver see what he is missing. Her head is back, her tits are in full view, and her legs are no spread, with the skirt pulled up above her neatly trimmed mound. She begins to caress her inner right thigh, and starts to stroke her pussy, which by now is on fire and needing to be touched. She starts to use her fingers, at which point I tell her that I'll do the work, but she has to play with her tits. I reach over, and start to stroke her clit to the point that she can hardly stand it. She has both her tits in her hands, and is fiercely pinching her swollen nipples.

I can see the driver of the big rig has reached down to himself, and I hope he's enjoying the spectacle. By now, she reaches over to my cock, which has begun to rise, and rubs me through my pants until I reach full arousal. This give and take goes on for a few more miles, until I see our exit. The trucker waves his thanks, and we exit the highway.

As we approach the theater, she and I take a minute to compose ourselves, and I lick the juices she has put forth off her fingers. I get out of the car, come to her side, and open the door. Mindless of where we are, with people walking all around us, she brings her legs out of the car, fully exposing her swollen, slick lips to the world. As I am standing in front of her, she reaches out, opens my fly, and releases my cock from his cage. She begins to take me in her mouth, first slowly, them with increased speed, up and down the length of my shaft.

She is not only my beautiful, sexy wife, and lover, but also my little slut that knows how to please me, and tease the rest of the world. I know she only performs this way when we are together, so I have no worries otherwise.

By now, she has wrapped her hand around my cock, rubbing and sucking me so close to the point of coming. With the movie starting shortly, we hold back, and go inside.

I've always wanted to take her to see an erotic, steamy thriller. She likes detective stories, and I love passionate scenes. So we chose a story that intrigues us both. I can smell how excited she still is, so we pick a seat close to the back of the theater. There are nice, comfortable reclining seats, and just a few people in the movie with us.

We get comfortable, and then I tell her that I'll be right back with the popcorn. What I come back to is a nice little surprise.

This sexy lady I am with has taken her bra off, and just tied the blouse so that it barely covers her tits. The skirt is rolled up to just below her pussy, and she is sitting with her legs open just enough to see up in the darkness. I sit down, and notice the two couples near us are getting equally as comfortable. The lights go down, and the feature is underway.

All the couples in the movie look like they've begun to play. One that is about two rows down is into some kissing, the other can bee seen stroking the lady's breast above the clothes. There are a few college guys down in front of us that look like they seem more interested in all of us then they are the movie.

At this point, I have her untie her shirt, open it just a bit, and reach under her tits, feeling her nipples start to swell from the excitement. Then the real show begins.

I didn't tell her that I'd be bringing surprises to the movies. I reach into my leather jacket and slowly pull out a little sex toy, a gold vibrator that she likes to play with. I reach down to her inner thigh, turn it on, and start to slowly massage her clit. At this point she spreads he legs wider, and starts to grind on the vibrator. You can almost hear the sound of the machine, and she takes it from my hand to excite herself, as my attention is needed elsewhere. I reach around her shoulder, pull back the blouse, and expose her tits fro all to see, and me to caress. She has both hands working her pussy, and it is pretty obvious what is going on.

The other couples are almost as animated. The ones to our right have a coat covering their dealings, and it looks like the lady to our left has started to go down on her lover. The sounds of wet sex are almost as loud as the movie itself. The college guys haven't paid attention to the movie for a while now, mostly watching us.

At this point, the usher has sneaked quite a few peeks at my wife's ample breasts before he asks us to calm down. A boy of about eighteen, with an obvious erection from seeing my wife work herself into a near frenzy.

After the show, we head off for the rest of the night's festivities. We are going to the local meat market, do dance, play pool, and just get nasty with each other.

The place is packed as we walk in. couples and singles are all intermixed, and there is a live band playing the blues on stage. What a perfect venue for our debauchery.

We start off by edging our way to the bar. Her blouse is undone to the middle of her tits, and she has already gotten looks from the young stud coalition. We take our drinks, and head over to the pool table. A younger couple is playing at the moment, so we casually observe them from next to the tables. The only seating is a high pool chair, which she sits in, and I stand beside her, with my arm around her mid section. I'm slowly pulling back her blouse each time the man goes for a shot, and each time he bends down, she crosses and uncrosses her legs. I am sure this is the reason he misses his shots, as I know her pussy can almost be seen from where he's at.

The woman with him is nothing to be sneezed at, and she has begun attempting to outdo my wife for the attention at the bar. At one point, she raises he leg onto the side of the pool table, exposing a great deal of leg and ass in the process. But she is no match for my wife, who has a couple years and a dozen more tricks on her.

It comes time fro us to shoot, and the couple opts to play teams, us against them. There is a small crowd surrounding the table, mostly young guys who want to see what the action is.

I ask for my wife to break. As she leans over, her shirt opens up enough to see down onto the tan lines on her tits. I can smell how wet she is even in this atmosphere. I know how she likes to show off, and we are in the prime location. About ten sets of eyes are on her tits now. She didn't get anything in, but it doesn't look like it matters to the throng around us. As the woman goes to take her shot, the man tells me to watch what happens next.

She had gone into the ladies' room and removed her bra, trying to catch up with my wife. Her tits were no match. By now, my wife sat back up on her high chair, and I stood in front of her, pretending to watch the game. She grabs my hand, and lowered it into her lap, which was barely covered. She was soaked! I rubbed her pussy lips while the game continued, and the lady at the table missed her shot. I stepped up, across the table from where my wife was sitting. As I sized up my next shot, she rubbed her tits, "accidentally" letting one more button loose. When she stretched, I could see her cleavage almost down to the bottom of her large, tan tits.

I miss the shot, and the cue comes back to almost the same place. He steps into position, as I stand to my wife's side. Just as he goes to take the shot, she gets out of the chair, and bends forward to get something out of her purse. The shooter is able to look directly down my wife's ample tits. He actually makes the shot, which means he has to come over to our side of the table. We are sitting pretty close to the edge, so he has to move in between my wife's legs to get a shot. His pool cue actually rides up the inside of her skirt, and lifts it to within millimeters of her pussy. He turns to apologize, and is able to see her lips peeking out from under her skirt.

He missed that time. Her turn comes up, and she steps up to the table. As the man watches, she bends over, lines up her shot, and then knocks the chalk off the table. When she bends over, the tan cheeks of her ass peek out, along with the outline of her pussy. He offers to pick it up for her, and she gets to feel how excited he is as she backs up into his crotch. This is where the fight breaks out between the other couple, and in a huff they leave the bar. Not only were we victors on the table, but she got another man frustrated to the point that his lady has to take him out and fuck his brains out or kill him, which I don't know what happened between them next.

We have already put our cues up and headed to the dance floor. A sultry blues song is being played, just the right tempo to grind to. As the band continues the beat, she and I step out onto the floor and start to move into each other. Each time she sways, the lights overhead show off the fact that the blouse is nearly see through, and her beautiful, round tits are moving with the music. More than one set of eyes is on us, to see what happens next.

As the steady beat pounds on, I turn her around, holding her hips into me, grinding her ass with my swelling cock. She reaches around with one hand to stroke me, while holding my neck with the other. I kiss her neck; bite gently on her ears, just to hear her moan softly. I slide my hand down her chest, reach in, and start to fondle her nipple, all the while grinding away.

She turns to face me, and he shirt is down to one button. I can see the bottom of her tits as they move to the beat. I wrap my arms around her, reach down, and cup her ass, which I know is naked under her skirt. She is turned to face the band, and she lets me pull her skirt up to just below her ass. I can feel the top of the back of her thigh, and she is quivering with excitement. I turn her around, letting the last button of her blouse go. Now, just just her swollen nipples are holding the material closed, which gets the attention of the band.

The song dissolves, followed by an even raunchier delta blues tune. By now, we have a space in the center of the dance floor, with all eyes on us. We turn into each other, with her tits on my chest. I reach up and grab a nipple, giving it a little twist. Her head goes back in ecstasy, allowing me access to her neck, which I bite with force.

I reach into my pocket and pull out a blindfold. I tie it around her eyes, grab her hands behind her back with one hand, and begin to massage her tits with the other. There may be others dancing now, but most everyone wants to watch us. I reach down under her skirt, and begin to massage those wonderful lips. She is still blindfolded, and can be seen by nearly everyone. Her tits are on full display, and I begin to use the golden vibe on her pussy as we continue to dance.

It has gotten out of hand, so we are forced to walk out the back door, where we parked. There are a few couples in the back, which has volleyball courts and tables around. Neither my wife, nor I can take much more teasing.

I sit down on the picnic table, where my wife pulls out my stiff cock. The others around watch in amazement as she puts me between her tits, then in her mouth for a wild suck. I grab her hair tight, and pull her onto my cock. She is bent over far enough that I can pull up her skirt, and stick my fingers in her ass, which h needed to be fucked well. Her pussy has wept for cock, and her juices are flowing down her legs.

Knowing how she likes to be eaten, I put her on the table, pull her skirt up around her waist, and bury my tongue deep within her. She tastes so great, and smells so perfect, so wet. Now is the time to bury my cock deep in her pussy. I turn her around on the table, facing the crowd, and ram into her, grabbing her tits, and plowing hard and deep into her soaked space.

She fucks back into me with every stroke, and soon we are both coming over and over again. Exhausted, we enjoy the cheers from the crowd, and head over to the car.

We are back on the road, spent. As we head for home, she lays her seat back, and closes her eyes. I can't resist opening her blouse so the other drivers can see her marvelous tits, and get a few honks of approval. She winks at me, leans over, and takes me in her mouth on the long drive home.

I can't wait for next weekend...