A Night Out

Story Info
A romantic dinner for two.
4.3k words
4.41
18.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave the house in the morning, leaving you a little note "that I will be home early, I' am going to take you out for dinner this evening." upon the pillow beside your head. As you waken from the nights embrace, you see the neatly folded paper laying there attached to a rose.

You have no idea what I have planned for the evening; curiously you scan the bedroom, until you see the box upon the nightstand. You crawl from the warm confines of the blankets, feeling them caress your nakedness. Intrigued by the note, and the box, you saunter over to the nightstand to see what is in it.

Your breath quickens as you reach inside the box, to remove a black sleeveless evening gown. The fabric is so soft and delicate. You hold it up to your naked body, feeling it caress you. The dress is a black full length evening gown with no sleeves, and two thin pieces of cord to go over your shoulders. The back is low cut. It is the most beautiful dress that you can imagine.

Again your eyes are drawn to the box, inside on the bottom, are two smaller boxes, rectangular in shape. You reach in and pull out the first box, you carefully open it, and not knowing what is inside. "OH" you exclaim, the box contains a long string of a pearl necklace. You begin to get excited about what I have in plan for us tonight. You grab the second smaller box, not sure what it will contain. Inside this box is a long delicate chain of gold with a smaller piece of chain hanging from its center, attached to this smaller chain are two small ornamental balls.

You immediately know what this necklace is for; you wrap the long chain around your waist and hook the clasps together, then slightly adjust to bring the smaller chain and balls into direct contact with your clit, perfect fit. You try on the string of pearl necklace; slowly you wrap them around your neck, and clasp them together. You walk over in front of the mirror to see yourself, slowly the pendants bump against your clit, giving you an erotic thrill with each step.

You gaze at yourself in the mirror, enjoying the look of your long blonde hair contrasting with the perfect whiteness of the pearls. You look lower past your breasts, toward the pendants, still slowly bouncing back and forth across your clit.

Where am I taking you, you wonder, eying yourself in the mirror, liking what you see. You walk into the bathroom, relishing in the sensation of the small beads slowly bouncing across your clit. You run your hand down to your pussy, feeling the heat emanating from it, down along the fine hair line pointing downwards, to the very thing that is begging for attention. You flick it with your fingers, trembling in the sensations that occur.

You grab a razor, deciding to remove the fine blonde hairs around your pussy. You spray some shaving cream into your hand, and slowly spread it onto your pussy, jerking with the sensations. Slowly you bring the razor down along your crevice, ever so carefully. You move each lip aside, so the razor can pass so close to the opening. Then you move the other lip, biting your lip in the exquisite pleasure you are giving yourself. You finish shaving, feeling the utter smoothness of your pussy. You drag a finger up your slit, feeling the moistness, the heat. Teasingly you stroke each lip, making sure you have got every hair, but also slowly teasing yourself. You bring a finger to your clit, slowly beginning to circle it, making your hips arch up from the toilet seat. The excitement from just shaving your pussy, the beads dangling down, the dress, you need release.

You plunge a finger into yourself, whimpering in desire. Back and forth you move the finger, in and out. Then another finger. Back and forth faster and faster, the beads bouncing against your clit, you cry out, and then you can feel the hot moistness coating your thighs. Damn you are excited.

You take a shower slowly washing every surface, bringing the soap up along each breast, stroking each nipple, down along your belly, your navel, lower still towards your still hot pussy. The burning need for something more is still there.

You towel off, relishing in the feeling of the fabric against your naked skin. You walk over to start getting ready for this evening, bump, bump, bump go the beads across your clit. Only driving the need for more. You decide on a pair of sheer lacy black panties. Slowly you put them on, sliding them up your beautiful thighs, do you leave the beads to hang outside of the panties?

The black material of the dress hugs your body like a glove, accentuating every curve to perfection, the silky smoothness against your skin. Again you look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair done up in a bun, the white of the pearl necklace contrasting sharply against the bare skin of your upper torso, the beginning of the dress, just slowly covering your cleavage, down along your belly, across your navel, down your thighs, to just above your knees. The small slit up the side of the dress, just exposing enough of your thigh, to be so damn teasing.

You hear a car in the driveway, you are tingling with excitement. You meet me at the door. I am dressed in a black tuxedo; I take your hand and escort you out of the house. In the driveway is a long black limousine waiting to take us to where? Beside the door of the limo, holding it open is a very tall, muscular black man. He holds your hand as you get into the limo. You notice the bulge in his pants, and blush with arousing thoughts. Hoping he didn't notice you- them damn beads still slowly bouncing across your clit, driving you crazy with desire.

We pull away from the house, you still not for sure were we are going, I finally give in. we are going to a fine restaurant for dinner and dancing. During the drive, each swaying or bump of the limo sends those two perfect little beads bumping and caressing across your clit, always keeping you at the peak of arousal. You notice the bulge in my pants. You teasingly reach over and begin to stroke me thru the material, and then teasing becomes more... You look at the front of the limo, there is a smoke colored glass separating us from the driver. You smile, you reach down and unzip my pants, reaching in, and you grab hold of my rapidly growing cock. You slowly begin to drag your hand along its surface; your mouth begins to salivate. You bring your head lower toward it, licking your lips with anticipation. You spin around on the seat, putting both knees upon it, giving you better access to the throbbing thing in your hands.

Gently you lick the very tip of the huge cock between your hands. You wonder if you can open your mouth that wide to take me all in. slowly you nibble the head, bringing moans and groans from me, my hips jump with each flick of your tongue. You drag your hot mouth along its shaft, slowly touching every inch of it with your tongue, up one side down the other, bringing me to such a state of desire and need. You begin to insert my cock into your mouth, still teasing every inch with your tongue. OH God I cry out, the suction from your mouth as you move your head up and down upon me. I grab your head holding you on my shaft, as I move my hips, fucking your mouth

You catch something out of the corner of your eye, oh shit, the limo driver has been watching the whole time, and you try to pull your head off of my throbbing cock. I hold you firmly in place, still jerking into your mouth.

The limo pulls over to the side of the road, and you feel it stop. You hear the driver's door open and close, and still I hold you on my cock. Then your door opens. The limo driver climbs in beside you, with you kneeling on the seat, he has a perfect view of your upturned ass. He kneels behind you, flips the dress up over your back, moves aside your black lace panties, and inserts his huge, mammoth black cock into your waiting, wet pussy. You try to moan out, but I'm still pumping my shaft in and out of you. OH god, he is so big.

In and out he pistons that mammoth cock out of your little pussy, and then before you explode, he pulls that massive cock out of your drooling pussy. He moves up, he is pressing that huge cock against your ass. Oh GOD NO, you try to say. Slowly inch by slow agonizing inch, that massive cock is being inserted into you. My cock pumping furiously into your mouth, his massive member inserting itself into your ass, them damn beads still bouncing back and forth across your clit. Faster and faster he is slamming that huge thing between your ass checks, faster and faster your head is pumping up and down my shaft, your tongue swirling around it's every inch. My hips are bucking upwards to meet every downward thrust. And then finally, I can't hold back any longer. I cry out your name and with one final plunge, I shot my cum down your throat. At the same time, that massive cock in your ass spews its powerful load into your ass. The combined orgasms send you into a powerful orgasm of your own.

Slowly the driver removes his spent cock from your ass, pulling your black panties down your legs. He wipes his huge cock on them, and then puts them in his pocket, closes the door, goes back up front, gets in the limo and drives down the road like nothing every happened.

You try to gather your thoughts, pulling your dress back down, your ass sore from the pounding , those beads again begin to sway back and forth across you sensitive clit. I zip up my pants. The night has just begun.

We arrive at the elegant restaurant, the limo pulls up to the front door. The door is opened, and the big black driver takes your hand to help you out of the limo. Not once has he said anything.

We enter the restaurant, all eyes turn to look upon the gorgeous women that has just entered. The waiter escorts us to a table in the back. As we walk to our table, the pendants slowly bounce upon your clit, making you mad with desire.

Are table is located in a back corner of the restaurant, near a blazing fire place. Dark and secluded with the flickering of the fire, the waiter brings us some wine. A nice red wine, we begin to discuss the events of the day, watching to see if anybody is looking. There is soft slow music playing, I ask you to dance.

I take your hand, we slow dance, I slowly squeeze you tighter towards me, and you can feel my erection growing along my tuxedo trousers. We slowly move, round and round, the firelight glittering off of your eyes. You feel those twin balls bouncing gently, firmly against your clit. The black man's cum is slowly oozing out of your ass, and down along your thighs, your moistness is slowly mixing with his, you feel so slutty, and yet so erotic. A wanton woman on fire with desire. The song stops, the waiter appears and asks us if we are ready to order. We do, I lead you back to the table, watching as your ass sashays in front of me, increasing my growing erection. I hold out your chair for you, slowly pushing it in, as you set down. I turn to my chair, staring at you deeply into your eyes, the deep depths are smoldering with desire.

Again we began small talk, a can't take much more. I dive below the table, hidden from view from the table cloth. Pulling you closer to me from under the table, I slid your dress up your thighs, exposing your super heated pussy to my gaze. I run my tongue up your thigh; teasingly I lick around the butterfly on your thigh. Slowly I draw closer to that beautiful shaved mound, twitching with anticipation. Your juices are flowing freely, mixing with that from the limo driver, your ass still hurting from the incredible pounding he gave you.

I bring my tongue closer to you, along your inner thigh, gently licking at all your juices. Oh god you murmur, trying to keep your voice hushed. I began to lick from the bottom of your burning hot slit, along the lips to the very thing that is throbbing in such desire. The slow inching of my tongue up your slit, making you shiver in pure delight. your pussy lips opening on their own accord, offering me access to your deep inner depths.

Your thighs move upon their own accord, moving farther apart. I can hear your light whimpers in anticipation of the pleasure I'm about to give you. Slowly, tenderly my tongue travels the length of your slit, inhaling, sucking in the perfume of you. I can't get enough of you. I began to flick the tip of your clit, your hips arch off of the chair driving yourself into me face, those damn beads bouncing upon your clit. You bite your lower lip to keep from moaning in passion.

The Waiter appears, asks if you are okay " yes, yes" you reply. I pull you further under the table, allowing me more access to that which I desire. I lick around the inside of your pussy, tasting every inch, trying to return the favor that you had shown me earlier. I began to move my tongue in and out of the wonderful opening before me, trying to get my tongue as deep into you as possible. Back and forth I slide my tongue into your deep depths, god, what warmth is inside. What intoxicating flavor, I want more. I move my tongue back to your clit, again just flicking the tip of my tongue against it, then side to side. I purse my lips and suck it into my mouth, sucking on it as if it was a little cock. Just as you had done to me earlier. Your hips are bucking into my face; those little balls of delight are bouncing against your clit.

I move back down your slit, I lick around your tortured asshole, teasing, trying to get my tongue in their. The same place the limo driver had only a few minutes ago slammed his big cock into you over, and over again driven you mad with desire. I move back upwards to your waiting entrance, again inserting my tongue as deep into you as it will reach. Round and round I move my tongue inside you, sampling every tasteful inch. Your hips bucking violently into my face, trying to reach that sweet release I have driven you too. Trying to keep quiet, biting your lower lip, breathing raggedly thru your nose, fearing if you open your mouth you will cry out in passion.

I move my tongue again to your tortured clit, biting down upon it at the same time I insert two fingers into your ass. Making you jump back with the extreme pleasure. Gently I bite it again, sucking it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around that little harden piece of you. Jamming my two fingers relentlessly into your asshole, back and forth, back and forth. I turn my hand, so my fingers can point upwards, massaging your pussy from inside your ass.

The juices, oh god, that intoxicating taste, are flowing freely down your thighs. Your eyes are searching the rest of the people in the restaurant, trying to see if any of them can tell what is happening to you from beneath the table. My fingers in your ass are a blur, moving in and up, pressing against your clit thru your pussy, my tongue sliding up and down your slit, moving faster and faster into your opening. Finally, Oh GOD, Yes,Yes,YES , you whimper. Your thighs began to twitch; you reach under the table, grab my head, and try to shove all of my face into your burning pussy.

Back and forth my fingers move thru your tortured ass, my tongue sliding over and over the opening to your pussy and them Damn beads bouncing against your clit. You are there. With a jerk of your hips, you push yourself harder into my face, you pull my head closer, your thighs grip me, and so I can not pull away. You buck again and again into my fingers and tongue. The exquisite sensation of orgasm is upon you, with a mind numbing release, you cum. Spewing into my eager mouth.

I continue licking around your pussy, cleaning up all the intoxicating juices that have poured forth from your fiery depths, removing my finger from your tortured ass. I give it a deep passionate kiss, before returning to my chair.

As I regain my chair, you slouched in yours, still breathing deeply from the intense orgasm, your eyes still in that dream state of pure bliss. The waiter returns with are dinner. We quietly eat are dinner.

You can still feel all the hot juices leaking from your pussy down along your thigh, still driving your intense passion.

We finish are dinner, I escort you out to the limo, the feeling of all those juices running down your leg, the glow upon your face, all so deeply intoxicating. The big black man again helps you into the limo.

We ride home, not saying a word, just looking deeply into each others eyes, seeing that burning desire still within. We arrive home. The door of the limo is opened; the big black man again offers his hand to help you out of the limo.

You grab the offered hand; pull yourself out of the limo, your ass twanging with the pain. You feel something moist and silky in your hand. You gasp "oh my god" he has your damp panties in his hand, and with you looking at him; he brings that silky pair to his nose, and inhales your womanly scent deeply into his lungs. He looks at you, and with a big smile, slaps your ass with his big hand. "SMACK", he turns, putting the still moist panties in his pocket and walks back to the front of the limo.

The sudden slap upon your ass drives you forward. Sending a sudden sensation of pure lust to your pussy, drenching your still damp thighs with a new release of orgasmic pleasure. The pain turns into an unspeakable pleasure, slowly we walk into the house. Those pendants again bumping against your clit, the pain in your ass, turning into a growing burning desire. I follow you up the stairs, enjoying the beautiful sight before me. Playfully smacking your ass as you walk up the steps. Making you jump in the painful sensation.

We enter the bedroom; I have you stand in the middle of the room. I walk behind you slowly removing your dress, the material clinging sensuously to your curves. Slowly it drops to the floor, revealing your nakedness. I step back, admiring the elegant beautiful curves. I remove the necklace of pearls, and toss them on the bed. I slowly walk around you, gazing at you, watching you, like a panther stalking his prey.

I walk to you, slowly pressing my growing erection against your thigh. I began to nibble your ear, lower down your neck. I'm standing in front of you, as I slowly descend to your beautiful tits. Down along each side I caress, and then back up each side. Then I began to play with each erect nipple. I stroke each one unto a harden point before lowering my tongue to it. I flick my tongue rapidly across that aroused bud, bringing gasps of pleasure from you. I bring both breasts together, relishing in the feeling of them. I try to suck each nipple into my mouth, and then try to suck each breast into my mouth. I teasingly go over every inch of those glorious mounds, bringing squeals of delight from you. I slowly lower myself unto my knees, trailing my tongue lower down your body. From your breast down to your navel, then lower still. Across your shaved pubic mound, lower still. The intoxicating heat from your arousal can be felt thru the skin.

I bring my mouth towards you, enveloping the burning heat from your mound. Dancing my tongue lower, again towards the thing that desires it most. I tease; I set you down upon the bed. The sudden pressure upon your ass makes you cry out. I roll you over, pushing your knees under you, making you kneel away from me with your ass jutting in the air. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK my hand resounds against your ass checks, sending a powerful jolt of sexual arousal towards your clit.

The redness from the hand prints begins to travel across each ass check. The pain/pleasurable sensation almost sending you to orgasm. Your poor ass, first the big black man pounding you relentlessly, then my fingers in the restaurant and now with a playful spanking, making waves of desire course thru you.

I reach behind me and grab the long pearl necklace, dragging the length up and in-between your sore ass checks. From below, I grab the other end, and begin to slide them back and forth, bringing those little balls thru the slit of your pussy and across your clit. Oh god, from your clit to your ass you can feel those little balls moving back and forth, faster and faster they move. Driving you mad with desire, Deepings that inner burning desire. Faster and faster I move them thru the crack of your ass and pussy, till you again cry out with the sweet release of an orgasm.

12