A Night Out

Story Info
Public places - do I need say more?
2.4k words
3.92
37.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm water spilled over my body as I slipped the soap down my chest. I let the stream from the shower head run into my face washing the hard work day away. Work was rougher than usual today. On a normal day I would rush home to the sexiest woman I knew. I would shower and we'd enjoy a nice relaxing candle lit dinner for two. Finishing the night by making long, slow love and then laying in each others arms sharing our secrets, when finally we could no longer fight sleep we'd fall to slumber.

She was petite standing only about 5'2, with long flowing red hair, her smile instantly could light up my day. From the time I woke all I could do was think of her. She intoxicated my thoughts. The way my name slipped from her lips was a song of seduction. The way her lips tasted was as if honey, the sweetest of nectar, poured from her sensuous mouth, spilling out lubricating the soft flesh. She fit in my arms perfectly. I loved the way she smelled.

As thoughts of her came into my head and the warm mists of water from the shower poured over me, I found my hands sliding the soap down washing my cock. My fingers wet and slippery slid easily over my balls and I gently squeezed. "Just what I need." I thought.

I hurried out of the shower while wrapping the towel around my waist, I walked towards the bedroom where I could hear her moving across the room. I stepped into the room, water still dripping off my body and towel wrapped tight. I slowly neared her and wrapped my arms tight around her, kissing her neck with the softest of kisses.

"Mmm" she moaned "A nice shower was it?" She asked.

I pushed my groin harder into her as I asked how in the world she could tell. I teased and nibbled at her ear lobe and ran my bottom lip up her neck and gently nibbled as my mouth reached her jaw line.

"Come play with me my dear." I raised my eyebrows and grinned devilishly.

"I'd love to" she purred as she turned her face towards me sliding her hand onto my face as she ran her tongue across my lips. Slowly she pulled away. "...but I can't. Remember my lover? We have dinner plans tonight." she said as she pointed to an outfit of mine she had laid out on the bed "They've been planned for a few weeks now.

I swear you'd forget your head if it wasn't attached." she teased. As she pulled away she let her fingers slip into the top of my towel and with the look of a mistress out on the prowl and a swift tug of her finger she undid my towel and it fell to the floor.

"Perhaps if you are a good boy and act proper tonight I will reward you when we get home."

Her eyes gleamed with promise of fantasies to come. She left the room and I got dressed. Not exactly thrilled at the thought of having to wait for what my groin had only moments ago throbbed for.

We readied to leave and got into the car. As I pouted most of the way there, the silence in the car was near unbearable. I knew if I pouted long enough that tonight she would most definitely make it up to me. To my surprise I caught a glance of her in my eyes as I drove onward and I noticed she seemed to be glancing out the corner of her eye at me. I tried to keep driving but I noticed she was teasing me with her skirt. She had put on a long black skirt that had a split up the right thigh the way she was sitting one leg up on the side of the door I could see she had on black, satin, lace panties. Her blouse laid perfectly on her soft supple breast showing them off as if they were a sight of perfection. She teased as she let her fingers slide up the inside of her thigh looking ahead as if she wasn't even thinking about what she was doing and simply was doing it out of habit. I watched as her hand ran down her neck across her chest and she let her fingers tease over her nipples. I was finding it harder and harder to pay attention to the drive ahead of us.

All I could think was how bad I'd like to pull off the road and take her right then and there.

"You're driving awful slow." she stated.

"Any slower and we won't make it there on time and you know I hate being late."

I softly sighed and continued the drive to our destination. When we arrived I slipped around to her side of the door and opened it.

She was a sight of beauty as she took my hand and let me lead her towards the door of the restaurant. We walked arm and arm together through the door. I could smell her sweet fragrance and it teased my senses. Thinking about the car ride here and how bad I had wanted her earlier made it seem as though it was going to be impossible to get through dinner. My thoughts were soon interrupted as we met up with acquaintances inside. They had a corner table waiting for us. The restaurant was dimly lit and elegance echoed off the walls.

I pulled her chair out and we sat at the table with the rest of the group. I listened to them ramble on about who had better investments, who had bigger and faster toys, and who's work was taking them farther. I felt like drifting off to sleep, the present company was no where near what I had hoped for this night. She slipped her hand across my shoulder and gently rubbed my back as she smiled sweetly to me. It was as if she was reminding me of what she said earlier..."If you're a good boy and act proper..." Quickly I sat up in my seat and joined conversation. This might be boring as hell but I would be able to endure the evening, knowing that when I got home I would be greatly compensated for my time. I joined in with the meaningless conversation and even chuckled at some of the poor attempts at humor.

I looked over as she went to stand. I quickly readied to leave with her. "Relax and enjoy yourself." she said "I'll be back, I just have to go freshen up real quick." Rather disappointed at being stuck there knowing that if she was going to freshen up this dinner was going to last a lot longer than I had thought. It was rather nice watching her, the way the skirt slid over her ass as she walked away. The sight was enough to make me lose interest in the present conservation, but in no time the story was repeated, as if I couldn't have gotten through life without hearing it.

Finally I saw her coming. I had hoped, that when she returned she'd announce that we had a full day planned for tomorrow. Instead she smiled, pardoned herself for being gone so long, and returned to her seat. I looked at her as though to plead with her. I just wanted to go home. I couldn't understand why she'd rather stay here when we could be home letting our bodies slide against each other, colliding into one another, covering each other with kisses until we both exploded. I suddenly felt her hand slip onto my knee under the table. I looked at her and she was grinning and talking to one of the others at the table. I sat there trying to concentrate on what was being said, but I could feel her hand sliding further up the inside of my thigh. Raising my glass to my lips, I took a large sip of wine, supressing the moan that was sure to escape at any moment. I felt her fingers dance across the waist of my pants and she gently tugged at my belt until it was loose. I looked at her once again and still she wasn't even looking at me.

She was good, damn good. These people had no idea as of what she was doing. I felt a cool silky material slide against me. My cock hardened at the realization that she had removed her panties in the girls room and was sliding them into my crotch between my cock and my underwear. A moan arose in my throat when I realized that even better yet they were slightly wet. That she had been sitting there anticipating the exact same thing I was. She slipped her hand back out leaving the panties to embrace my cock teasing as I shifted in my seat. I cleared my throat trying to hide what had just happened. She laid her hand on the outside of my trousers and squeezed at my cock, finally looking over and smiled at me as if to say "can you feel just how wet you make me". I groaned then and suddenly everyone asked if I was alright. I looked at her for help but she just sat there grinning. Oh yes I said, this is just some of the best salmon I've ever had. I took a hearty bite of it and groaned again and smiled saying, "Simply the best." I caught her giggling and the others laughed and said about how it was some of the best salmon they had ever tasted too. They of course seemed oblivious to what was going on. And I knew exactly why she was giggling. Of course she knew I hated fish and that if I had had it my way, it would of been a steak, but of course we just happened to come to a table where the food had already been ordered and all we had to do was arrive. She looked at me and winked, she leaned into me and whispered into my ear, "You're full of shit, you hate salmon and you're lucky these people don't know you well enough to know that." I smiled and squirmed a bit in my seat.

The panties brushed across my groin and the feeling made it so that I couldn't tell if this was heaven or hell. On one hand it definitely felt good, and so very hot. On the other hand it was a little too hot. I wanted to cum right then and there. I was sure that I couldn't take anymore, I looked up from my plate and noticed they were all talking back and forth paying attention to god knew what. I leaned over as if I was going to slip the tag of her shirt in and I let my lips softly kiss the back of her neck. I kept my eyes open making sure that the others didn't notice. I knew and she knew, I knew that that spot was one that could absolutely drive her wild. She squirmed a little in her seat. I smiled and nodded my head towards the door and she smiled back. Now she was feeling exactly what I was feeling for sure. She looked at her watch and told them all that she couldn't believe the time. She hated to run out so soon, but that we had other plans that couldn't be broken, it was imperative that we take care of before the nights end. Letting us know that not only was our company enjoyed by all, but that we would be missed. I pulled my jacket from behind me and held it in front as I got up. Trying to make sure that while I shook their hands, saying my goodbyes with one hand I could keep the jacket safely covering my erection from the excitement of earlier.

Finally she slipped her arm in mine and we walked out the door. We walked back to the car and I slid my hand down onto her ass as she put her purse into the car. She turned her head back to look as she slid the split of her skirt over and up behind her. Quickly glancing around the parking lot, I observes most of the restaurants patrons lost in their own conversations. I slipped my hands down and undid my belt removing her panties from inside my trousers. I slipped my hard member out of my pants and let it just rest at the top of my trousers opening. She slid her hands onto the middle console of the car and as I stood there one hand on the door another on the roof we silently moaned together as she pushed back into me and my cock slipped into her moist, tight, abyss. I could feel the wet, warmness of her stroking my shaft.

I pushed my hips into her slowly as to not alert the people walking in the parking lot to what we were doing. I could feel her getting more excited as juices dripped from her and she pushed back harder with each turn. I could feel the lips of her womanhood teasing the head of my shaft. My cock ached with the need to cum. I could feel her push deeper onto me and I let my one hand slip down grabbing her waist and pulling her hard into me as I pushed my hips harder towards her. I could hear her moan and feel her tighten on my cock. I bit my lip and let go. The sound of her climax was too much to bear. I filled her with my manhood and she seemed eager to take it all. I slipped out of her and slid my cock discretely back into my pants and after I re-zipped she calmly slid into the car and sat down adjusting her skirt. I smiled at her, leaned down into the car and kissed her sweet lips and then closed the door and walked around to the drivers side. The ride home went quickly and was no where near the torture the ride there was. I enjoyed the entire ride back wondering what and how she'd reward me when we got home.