A Night Out

Story Info
A fun night out turns into one of terror.
8k words
4.3
32.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had taken great care to curl her long, dark hair, aiming for a pre-Raphaelite look. Innocence with a hint of knowledge. She had paid more attention to her makeup than she usually did. Most days a quick lick of mascara and light dusting of bronzer sufficed. But tonight after taking a long, relaxing bubble bath, during which she had shaved every inch of her body to be as smooth as silk, she had applied coat after coat of eye shadows, blushers and bronzers.

She had finished off with plenty of eyeliner and mascara. The final touch was to merely slick some gloss over her lips, not wanting to detract any attention from her eyes. Because she was well aware that they were her best feature. Deep chocolate brown, they attracted attention wherever she went and tonight she had decided, she wanted plenty of attention.

She had set herself a challenge, a game, part of which was to go out and to see just how little money she had to spend. Wanting instead to charm drinks out of interested men before sending them on their merry way. She was not interested in anything other than some drinks and light flirting.

Though, if she was being honest with herself, the idea of charming men into buying her drinks before rebuffing their advances aroused her.

Before walking out of the door she had spritzed her perfume into the air and walked through the waft of scent before slamming the door shut behind her. Her tiny purse held her keys, cell phone and some cash. Just enough to pay for the taxis and a couple of drinks, but she planned on coming home with as much of it intact as possible.

As she walked across the sidewalk to open the door of the cab she gave the driver a clear view of her long, shapely legs. Her feet were clad in three inch heels and she was dressed for a fun night out in a short pink denim skirt and tight fitting white top with pink decals scattered across the material stretched tightly across her full breasts.

She had deliberately chosen to wear lace top holdup stockings her smooth skin. Too smooth she decided, because as she bent down to pull open the cab door the elastic slid slightly down her flesh.

As she stepped into the back seat of the cab she glanced at the driver briefly before giving him the name of a city centre bar. After shifting her ass forward on the seat, she ran her hands over her stockings, straightening them. Glancing at the driver once more, thinking he seemed unaware of her, she lifted her hips and slid her skirt up over her ass before pulling her stockings higher up her thighs. Freshly applied body lotion and holdups do not mix well, she thought to herself as she felt the elastic try to grip onto her skin.

As she lifted her ass once more to slide her skirt back down she caught the driver's eyes in the rearview mirror. She flushed furiously as he winked at her.

Taking a deep breath she tried to reassure herself that he would not have seen anything, after all it was already dark outside and the interior of the car was not lit. He wouldn't have noticed her secret, would he? Shaking her head she reassured herself that there had not been enough light for him to have clearly seen that she was not wearing any panties under her short skirt.

Looking towards the mirror again she saw that his eyes were fixed on her. His rather attractive eyes, she thought to herself, as she felt his attention give her ego a boost. She knew that she wasn't a raving beauty, but she also knew that she was pretty enough and she knew how to use what she had.

She ran her tongue lightly over her lips, pretending not to watch for his reaction. His widening eyes made her smile softly to herself as she decided that this was a fun way to start the night. She leant forward, her elbows on each of the front seats, ensuring that she was giving him a clear view down the front of her tight top, the tops of her breasts visible to him over the lacy pink cups of her bra.

"Have you been a cab driver for long?" Her question was cheesy but irrelevant in the little game she was playing.

His slight gulp before responding told her that he had caught a glimpse of her breasts, just as she had intended.

"You drive very well," she cooed her words, flirting with him, as he pulled up to the curb outside the bar.

"I do several things very well." His voice was full of amusement.

She deliberately let him see her eyes fall to his crotch as he twisted in his seat to look at her. Smiling teasingly, she let her legs fall slightly apart and was pleased to see his eyes drop.

"How much do I owe you?" she asked, batting her eyelids as she spoke, making it clear she was flirting.

"Well, that depends." Baffled by his response, she tilted her head to one side and looked quizzically at him. "Depends? On what?"

His eyes fixed on her erect nipples and he didn't reply for a long moment. Finally, smiling with a slight leer on his face, he spoke, "On whether you want to book me to pick you up and take you home later."

Feeling confident that she was in control she leant towards him and murmured, "Well, I will need to get home somehow."

She looked into his eyes with a slow, lazy smile; her head tilted to one side and her lips in a moue as she watched him.

"Honey, if you book me I will give you a big," he paused for a heartbeat, "discount."

"That sounds very intriguing, I must admit," her words were breathy as she continued flirting.

His only response was a deep chuckle as he opened his door and got out of the cab. Confused for a moment she felt her heart pound as she wondered if she had gone too far. But within seconds her heart rate slowed, as she saw him open her door with a slight bow.

She smiled to herself, pleased with how her evening was starting out. As she slid to the edge of the seat before swinging her legs out of the car, she paused for a second to slightly pull her skirt higher on her legs. She stepped out, aware of the way his eyes were roving over her legs, and knowing that he could not fail to catch a glimpse of the lace tops of her stockings.

"Thank you," she smiled up into his eyes as she spoke.

"You are more than welcome." His words sounded amused as he continued to run his eyes up and down her body. "You take care of yourself tonight." He sounded concerned as he finished.

"Oh, I will." She was full of confidence she was sure that tonight she would be in control at all times.

"So do you want me to come pick you up again?" he lightly questioned.

"Sure." She paused as she walked away from him, twisting to look at him over her shoulder knowing that she was showing off her curves with her pose.

A low whistle came from the direction of the doorway to the bar. Her eyes darted towards the direction of the whistle but saw no one looking towards her.

"Maybe around one a.m.?" Her words were a statement, even though they were phrased as a question.

"It's up to you, ma'am." He nodded his head as he clicked his tongue in a cheeky way in response.

Grinning broadly she winked back at him, the smile slowly slid from her face as she looked at him for a moment before bending over, with her back to him, to slide her hand up one of her legs. Her skirt rode up to expose not only the tops of her stockings but the round base of her naked ass cheeks.

She was overdoing it, she knew that, but she hadn't paid for her ride so he could look at this as his payment.

His gasped intake of breath made her smile and, after straightening up, she smiled innocently at him before turning and walking towards the doormen at the entrance to the bar.

"Evening, miss." The taller of the two broad-shouldered doormen smiled widely as he pulled the door open for her.

Smiling at him from under her eyelashes she spoke as she made to walk through the door, "Hello."

But her entry was blocked by the shorter of the two men, as he stepped slightly in front of her and made it clear that he was eyeing her up. "There has been a small problem tonight with alcohol being smuggled in, so I am afraid we will have to search you."

Raising an eyebrow as she held out her tiny purse, she was not prepared for what happened next as the two doormen moved to stand one in front and one behind her. Their hands slid over her body, her ass and breasts being given extra attention.

She yelped in surprise, "Hey! Is this really necessary?"

Her face flushed as she tried to move away from them, their bodies moving in tandem with hers to block her in.

"Yep, I reckon it is. After all you gave that cab driver a free eyeful, so why not us too?" The shorter man was definitely the more dangerous of the two, she decided as she saw the other take his cue.

A shadow fell over her face as the cab driver, who she had been certain had driven off stepped up to the doormen.

His voice was hard as he eyed the doormen each in turn. "I think you should let the lady through."

The doormen shifted, throwing their shoulders back and widening their stance as though ready for trouble.

"We just needed to make sure that she was not sneaking anything," he paused as though struggling for the right word before laughing as he continued, "synthetic inside." He placed emphasis on the word 'synthetic'.

His partner laughed, "Well, at least we can be sure that it is all natural." His eyes were plastered on her breasts, her swollen nipples undermining her indignity at their treatment of her.

"Well, I think we can agree that you have checked her out very thoroughly." He moved slightly towards the doormen and lowered his voice while asking, "Now are you going to let her in or do I need to make space for her?"

The doormen exchanged glances, the shorter shrugging as they relaxed their posture and stepped aside. "No harm done, mate." His tone was placatory as he pulled the door open with a flourish.

"That's more like it, lads." The cab driver nodded as he turned to smile at her.

"If you have quite finished," she spoke, pausing for emphasis as she eyed each of them in turn before spitting out, "gentlemen."

As she walked past the three men she heard the cab driver chuckle as he spoke, "Don't mention it. It was my pleasure to help."

Shuddering with distaste and feeling that maybe she had bitten off more than she could chew, she considered making a call and heading home. But she had been looking forward to this night out since it had been planned over a week ago. And two leering doormen were not about to ruin her night.

Sidestepping them, flicking her head to swing her hair over her shoulder, she walked through the door that one of them held open for her. He gave her a mock bow as she passed him and told her to have a good time.

Ignoring the innuendo she flashed a cold look at him before walking into the bar. It was filled to capacity. It was a Friday night in a university city so the bar was full of guys dressed in the student uniform of jeans and a shirt hanging loose over their belts and girls in short skirts and tight tops. Not unlike herself, she mused as she stood for a moment looking around.

Seeing a stool become free at the end of the bar she walked towards it, dodging a group of drunken students who seemed to be desperate for female company. Smiling to herself, knowing that any female would satisfy them, she kept on course and seated herself on the stool.

She crossed her legs, aware that her skirt had ridden up and that the lace of her holdups was tantalizingly visible. She smiled as she set her purse on the bar and ran her fingers through her hair. Tonight had not gotten off to the start she had expected, but then this was to be a night of fun.

From her vantage point at the end of the bar she was able to survey the room and quickly zoned in on a group of men standing twenty feet away from her. They were wearing suits, their shirt collars and ties loosened, and they appeared to be relaxing after a hard day in the office. She noted that all but one were wearing wedding rings and decided that they would be perfect to target for her first drink.

She slid a small mirror from her purse and used it to check her makeup quickly before sliding it back inside. Glancing at the group of men she caught the eye of one and dropped her gaze for a moment before looking back up at him. As she had known would be the case, he was still looking towards her.

She flashed him a shy smile before once more dropping her gaze. This time she looked back at him from under her eyelashes. She made a show of checking her watch and glancing around the room before letting her gaze wander towards him again. As she had expected he was making his way through the crowd towards her.

She smiled brightly at him as he leant against the bar. "Hi," he greeted, his voice heavily accented, marking him as an out-of-towner.

"Hi," she replied with a smile.

"I was just wondering what a good looking girl like you was doing all alone." His line, whilst hardly original, was no more than she had expected.

"Oh," she paused to look around, "just waiting for my date." She flashed him a smile before dropping her eyes and adding, "But he hasn't shown up yet."

His face showed that he thought his luck was in as he pulled a wad of cash from his wallet and waved it in the direction of the bartender as he openly leered at her breasts.

"Can a guy buy you a drink?" His words were slightly slurred, making it clear he had been in the bar for some time.

"Well," her voice faltered as though she was pondering his offer. "I guess that it wouldn't do any harm while I wait." Her eyes flicked around the room as she spoke, as though she was searching for someone.

His grin in response to her words made her feel some guilt, as she knew that he expected something in return that he had no chance of getting.

"Maybe I shouldn't." She spoke firmly, "After all I am here to meet someone and you are with..." she broke off to gesture towards the group of men he had left.

He leant closer to her, his breath heavy with beer, making her wrinkle her nose in distaste. "Come on, baby. Don't make me strike out in front of them."

He slid an arm around her shoulder and she shrugged it off. "Maybe you should just leave me alone, okay?"

Her decision to flirt in exchange for drinks made earlier in the safety of her own bathroom now seemed like a very bad idea.

"What are you anyway," he spoke, his words slurring into each other as he bristled at her rebuff, "some kind of cock tease?" He leant close to her face, attempting to kiss her.

Pushing him away she closed her eyes in panic; this was no longer a game. She had set out to have fun and so far had just walked into trouble. Several times. It was definitely time to leave, she decided. Playing this game was not for her.

"Just leave me alone, why don't you!" Her tone was full of panic. She opened her eyes as she spoke and was surprised to see the sardonic smile of the cab driver, who was holding the struggling would-be Cassanova by the collar at arm's length.

"This is starting to be a habit." His voice was low and deep as he smiled into her eyes.

"As for you," his tone changed to one of contempt as he turned to address the still struggling man, "you are hitting way above your weight. Now fuck back off to whatever rock you crawled out from under and leave the lady alone."

"She's no lady," the suddenly brave Lothario spat as he beat a hasty retreat.

"What is it with you and strange men?" His eyes were as full of amusement as his voice.

Prickling at his tone, she straightened her back and flicked her hair over one shoulder before spitting out, "And are you one of the strange men?"

He responded with a deep laugh. "You really are priceless." She narrowed her eyes as she heard his laugh.

"What do you mean by that?" She looked imperiously at him, her eyes narrowing as she saw his genuine amusement. "What's so funny?" She looked wounded as she spoke.

Stifling his laughter, he looked into her eyes, "Nothing is funny. Well, not really. It's just that tonight you have needed to be rescued from three men so far, and I am wondering how much more trouble you are intending to get into before I take you home."

Stuttering, she glared at him. "Take me home? What makes you think you are taking me home?"

Shaking his head he didn't speak for a long moment. He drew in a breath through his teeth and leant towards her as though about to share something confidential. "You booked me to pick you up again, remember?"

Flushing as she realized that she had made the wrong assumption, she dropped her gaze and stared at her hands.

"But if you prefer, I could take you home." His emphasis on the word 'home' made her flush deepen.

"Actually," she said, smiling at him, "I would like a drink."

"Is that an offer or request?" His tone was sardonic as he glanced down, his eyes attracted by her legs as she uncrossed and re-crossed them for his benefit.

Tilting her head to one side she smiled, leaning forward slightly as she murmured, "A request, I guess."

Letting his head fall back he laughed a deep laugh. "You really are a piece of work." He gestured to a nearby bartender and, without asking, ordered two drinks.

"Are you supposed to drink when you are working?" she asked as she smiled flirtatiously at him. Maybe, she thought to herself, this night would be fun after all.

"Nope," he replied as he tilted his head back and drained the shot of tequila.

"So why are you, then?" She ran a finger around the edge of the shot of tequila the bartender had set in front of her.

"Because I'm not working tonight." His eyes followed her finger.

"Then, how come you brought me here and offered to come back for me?" She lifted the glass and sniffed the contents suspiciously. She was not a hard drinker, preferring to stick to white wine.

"You were my last fare for the night." He smiled as he saw her nose wrinkle and gestured to the bartender once more. "Now are you going to drink that or just carry out a scientific experiment on it?"

Wanting to show him that she was not to be mocked she lifted the glass to her lips defiantly and downed the contents. Coughing as she felt it burn its way down her throat, she clasped a hand to her mouth, leaning forward against him for support.

"Not used to the hard stuff?" His question was good-humored and she shook her head as she continued to cough.

Sliding a large glass of white wine towards her he smiled as she looked up at him, her eyes full of tears. "Maybe this is more your style?" He indicated the wine glass and she smiled at him gratefully as she lifted the glass to take a sip, hoping to clear the taste of tequila from her mouth.

Over the next couple of hours they chatted about anything and everything. Discovering things about each other that surprised and pleased them. Several bottles of wine kept the conversation flowing as they moved to a small booth that became free.

He teased her that she was trying to get him drunk to take advantage of him as she tried to refill his glass after draining her own for the sixth time.

"But you have only had two glasses!" she protested as he took the bottle from her and filled her glass once more, setting the empty bottle aside.

Shrugging vaguely he replied that he didn't drink much and after all he was booked to drive her home later. She fell giggling against his shoulder as she drained the wine from her glass. She was feeling relaxed and her head was spinning slightly.

Seeing her try to put her glass down, nearly missing the table, he took the empty glass from her hand and stood up.

"Come on," he said, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet as she giggled in protest. "I think you have had enough to drink for one night, little lady. I am taking you home."

Swaying on her feet, falling against him for support, she giggled as she replied, "Whose home?"

Shaking his head as he realized just how drunk she was, he put his arm around her and walked her to the door. As the cold air hit her, she felt the alcohol flood her system and her head spin. She reached out blindly towards him for support as she suddenly felt unable to stand on her own.