A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wine has really gone to my head," she stuttered as she stood, swaying.

His only response was a murmur of agreement as he steered her along the sidewalk towards a parking lot. Before they had gone more than ten feet the two doormen appeared in front of them.

"What have we here?" the shorter of the two leered at her as she leant in a partial stupor against the cab driver.

"Looks like someone decided to take advantage of his Prince Charming act." The other laughed as he stepped closer to her, obviously sniffing the air, "Did someone have to get her drunk to get his way with her?"

The two doormen laughed as they moved closer. Their expressions were menacing and they were flexing their hands into fists.

"Back off, buddy," the cab driver growled as he stepped away from her towards the doormen.

"What? You gonna make us?" the taller doorman laughed as the other continued. "Now you have her nicely warmed up for us, we can take it from here."

They all turned to look at her as she leant against the wall, her stocking tops clearly visible from under her skirt, which were hitched up slightly at the side.

"Looks to me like there is no need for any argument. We could all have a go at her and she wouldn't even know."

The doormen were startled by the words of the cab driver.

"You for real?" one of them queried as they looked from her to the cab driver and back.

"She is nothing to me, I only met her tonight." He shrugged nonchalantly as the two leered at her swaying against the wall.

"Shit, man, you are serious!" The surprise in the voice of the shorter doorman made the cab driver laugh.

"Why not? But I get to fuck her first; after all I paid for the wine." They all laughed at his reasoning, their agreement latent in the way they stepped back slightly.

He walked back over to her and put his arm around her shoulder, telling her that he wanted to show her something. Grinning broadly over his shoulder at the doormen he led her to the corner just five feet away.

Before they rounded the corner he turned to them, "Keep an eye out for me. I shouldn't be too long, give me fifteen minutes and then you can have her." His tone was malicious as he grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard, making her scream out in protest to the amusement of the two watching men.

Once they had disappeared around the corner he pushed her hard against the wall. She yelped in both protest and shock.

"Whaddaya playing at?" she asked, her words slurring into each other as the alcohol fuddled her mind.

Slamming his hand over her mouth he pressed his groin against her belly.

"What the fuck do you think I am playing at?" He slid his hand over her mouth as he pushed her against the wall.

Scrabbling at his hand, trying desperately to free herself from his vise-like grip, she felt the shock of the situation starting to sober her up. Her screams for help were muffled by his hand and as she darted her eyes from side to side she saw one of the doormen standing at the corner making crude gestures and cheering the cab driver on.

Suddenly the effects of the alcohol disappeared and she was stone cold sober. And she was in trouble. She knew that for sure.

She was on a dark street with a man who was clearly much stronger than she and who appeared to have less than honorable intentions, with two other men lined up down the street, just waiting their turn. She kicked out at him, her foot missing his shin as she tried to slide down the wall out of his grasp.

He locked his hand around her throat, restricting her breathing and making her stop her struggle as she gasped for breath.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" His words were loud enough to reach the ears of the watching doorman. "And you? Fuck off while I give this bitch what she has been begging for all night. You'll get yours soon enough." His tone was harsh and his face dangerous as he squeezed his hand tighter around her slender throat.

Laughing as he saw her fight, the doorman disappeared around the corner, his voice boasting of what a good time that lay ahead once they had their turn with her.

Her eyes flooded with tears as she looked in complete terror at the cab driver. She tried to scratch at his face, wanting to get free. All thoughts of a fun night out were gone as the reality of the situation hit her.

"You had better do exactly as I tell you, or things will be a lot worse for you, bitch." His hard words chilled her to the core as she knew, instinctively, that he meant every word that he said.

She tried to nod, to show her compliance as she realized that fighting was not going to do any good.

"That's a smart decision, bitch." He spat his words at her as he twisted her arm to force her to walk ahead of him, down the street. "We don't have long, those two have wanted a go at you all night and they won't be put off for much longer."

His words terrified her and she started to sob with deep body-wracking sobs as he forced her to walk deeper into the darkness. In her heart she knew that if she went with him she would be in trouble, but she was even more terrified of not going with him. She was certain that if she did manage to fight free of him the two doormen would be there to catch her. And she knew that they would have no mercy.

Stumbling through the darkness, she felt herself start to fall as her heel caught in some rough ground. His hand on her arm almost wrenched her shoulder from the socket as he pulled her back to her feet.

"Be careful, bitch." He growled the words softly, his lips against her ear lobe.

Terrified she jerked her head away and screamed out in agony as her head collided with his. She heard him curse under his breath and felt him twist her arm viciously.

"Oh, just you wait, bitch. You will regret that."

Sobbing, she begged him to let her go. Her terror had her heart pounding so hard that she was sure he could hear it. But it appeared that he felt no mercy for her.

Forcing her towards his car, he hissed at her, "Shut the fuck up and get in the damn car."

He had opened the door and was pushing her down by the pressure on her arm.

Grunting with effort as she tried not to let the hands holding her shove her into the car, she felt true terror. Right up until this very moment she had thought that there was hope for escape; but she now realized that he was determined to get her into his car, no matter what her thoughts on the subject were. She had come out for a night of fun and this was how it was ending.

She screamed out, biting at his hand as he clamped it over her mouth. Cursing, he released her mouth long enough to slap her right cheek so hard that her head was slammed to the side and she felt her teeth rattle. It was also hard enough to stop her screams.

Using both hands he overpowered her, shoving her into the car, forcing her across the seat as he climbed in behind her. She started to scream once more, using the leverage of the car seat to kick hard in the direction of his stomach. Somehow he saw her kick coming and dodged it. Just.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." He slapped her hard again as he pulled the car door shut. "Or do you want me to throw you out to those two goons?"

His words silenced her more effectively than his slaps.

Seeing that he was about to start the engine she grappled ineffectively at the door handle. His chuckle of amusement told her that it was locked and that she had no way to unlock it.

Closing her eyes she desperately tried to think of some way of escaping what seemed to be inevitable. She was going to be raped. And if his words to the doormen were to be believed it wasn't going to be just the once.

Trying to control her breathing, to calm her thinking, she watched as he started the engine.

"Where are we going?" Her words were panted as her breath came in ragged gasps.

"Away from here, for a start." He paused for a second as he looked in the rearview mirror. "And fast, before those two figure out that I am not about to toss you to them."

His words startled her. "You are not going to let them have me?" Her eyes were wide with hope, hope that perhaps he was going to let her go and not rape her after all.

All the notions of a fun night had gone from her mind as the sheer, white terror consumed her.

"Please don't do this. Please let me go. Please, please."

Her begging fell on deaf ears as he gunned the engine and sped from the car park past the startled doormen who hurled empty beer bottles after the car as they realized that he had tricked them.

"You don't have to rape me. Please, I will do anything. Anything, just please don't hurt me." Her words were choking sobs as she sat pressed against the door of the car, trying to stay as far away from him as she could.

"I don't, do I?" He laughed as he heard her, "Why? Are you going to spread those pretty legs wide for me if I ask nicely?"

Sobbing harder as she heard the steel in his voice she felt lost, as she could think of no way to escape. Desperately she pleaded with him to let her go, promising that she would not tell anyone, that she would give him money or anything he wanted, just as long as he didn't hurt her.

Laughing at her desperation he reached across and dug his fingers into one of her breasts. "So why are your nipples so fucking hard if you don't want this, bitch?" He twisted her nipple viciously, pulling it hard from her body, making her scream out in agony as he plucked hard at her sensitive flesh.

As he let go of her nipple she cupped a hand protectively over each breast, feeling that her nipples were, as he had noticed, erect. She stared unseeingly out of the window as they sped along, the night dark, with no lights along the country road he had steered them onto.

Pulling her feet up onto the seat she curled up into a tight ball, tears streaming down her face, the makeup she had so carefully applied just a few hours ago smeared over her face.

Suddenly she realized that he had stopped the car. She turned her head sharply towards him, her eyes displaying her terror as she wondered what he had planned. They were out in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night and no one would miss her until tomorrow evening when she was due to attend a birthday party.

With a gulping sob she begged him not to hurt her, begged him to let her suck on his cock rather than have him rape her. He laughed mockingly at her offer. "What, and let you bite it off? No chance!"

"Now listen and listen good, bitch. I have locked the doors; there is no way you can get out of this car unless I let you out." He paused to look out into the darkness. "And I am not sure that it is any safer out there than it is in here!" He laughed at his own joke as he watched her shudder with fear.

"So this is how we are going to do this. You get to choose. Do you want me to fuck you or not?" His voice was low, making her strain to hear his words.

His offer had her confused. She had a choice? He was giving her an option as to whether he raped her or not? She shook her head in confusion, trying to understand. Had this all been a sick joke?

She looked at him, saw him smile as he watched the emotions and thoughts flit across her face.

"Are you serious? I mean, you are giving me the option?"

"Yup." His tone was light; back to the friendly man she had spent hours chatting with earlier.

"I don't want you to..." she paused, looking away for a moment as she fought to control her shaking voice, "I don't want you to rape me." The truth of her words were clear in her eyes as she looked pleadingly at him.

"Fine," he smiled gently at her, "then I won't."

Sagging with relief in her seat she started to babble her thanks but was cut short as he slapped her once more.

"What?" Words failed her as she struggled to understand what was happening. "You said I could choose. And I chose. I chose that you wouldn't rape me." Tears were streaming down her face as she sobbed her words, her arms wrapped protectively around herself as her cheeks stung from his slaps.

"Yes, I did give you a choice and you did choose, and I won't rape you." He paused to let his words sink in to her muddled mind. "But you didn't expect me just to let you go, did you?" He laughed as he saw the shock on her face. "You chose that I wouldn't fuck you. That means you chose the alternative."

His grin was wolfish as he leered at her for a long moment. "You chose the alternative." His repeated words chilled her to her core.

The alternative. She had no idea what the alternative was and she hoped with all that she was that the alternative was not being driven back and tossed to the doormen. Shivering with fear she watched as he pocketed the key and moved towards her. She flinched and heard him chuckle as he moved between the front seats to sit in the back.

She twisted her neck to see what he was doing and was confused to see him settle himself comfortably onto the middle of the back seat, his legs spread wide as he grinned at her.

Shuddering, she stayed curled up, almost in the fetal position as she prayed desperately that something, anything would save her. She pulled her chin down to her chest, tugged desperately at the hem of her skirt, trying to pull it down to cover more of her pimpled flesh. Hearing his chuckle she darted a glance in his direction and saw to her dismay that he was rubbing his cock through his jeans.

Moaning in terror she felt his hand grip her hair and jerk her head backwards hard as he leant forward and pushed his lips close to her ear, whispering, "So do you not want to know the alternative, bitch?"

Whimpering in terror she didn't respond and was rewarded with a harsh tug of her hair. "Do you, bitch?"

She nodded as much as she could with his hand holding her head in place, her voice gone through fear.

"That's more like it, cunt." His voice was harsh as he used the coarse word to describe her sex.

Jerking her head to the side he forced her to look down. "That's the alternative you chose, bitch." The triumph in his voice chilled her already terrified body as she struggled to understand what he meant.

She looked down from the position he held her head, but could see nothing that made any sense.

"Does that please you, bitch?" His voice was making it clear that he was enjoying not only her fear but her confusion.

"Oh, don't you understand? Don't you know what you chose over my cock?" She shook her head, feeling the pull on her roots as his firm grip on her hair was maintained.

"My car is stick drive, cunt." His words meant nothing to her as she tried to follow the jerk of his hand on her hair.

Thrusting her face closer, further down, he chuckled as he continued, "Stick drive, bitch. You don't want to fuck me so you get to fuck my car." His words were harsh and his tone harsher.

She screamed out in protest as she finally understood what he intended. Begging him for mercy she pulled against his hand, feeling her hair being almost tugged from her scalp. Pulling her to her knees he used his grip on her hair to turn her to face him, then leant close to her face before whispering in a menacing tone, "Now fuck it, cunt!"

He tugged her until she was straddling the stick shift and released her hair. "We can do this one of two ways. You can ride the stick like the good little cunt you are or I can make you." He paused to caress her cheek in an almost loving way, "Which is it going to be, bitch?"

He pressed his hands onto her shoulders and grinned at her as he gloated over her predicament. "I am kinda hoping you want it the hard way." The glint in his eyes made her realize that she was lost, that she had no choice.

Closing her eyes she started to wriggle her hips, feeling the ball of the stick shift probe her cunt. Despite her fear she realized that she was wet, her pussy was slick with her cunt juices. Pressing against it she felt the width of the ball and knew that no matter how wet she was it was going to stretch her cunt wide and that it was going to hurt.

Looking up at him, she saw the smile on his face as he spoke, "Lift up your skirt, bitch. I want to see you fuck it."

Closing her eyes from the humiliation of the act she lifted the hem of her skirt high over her waist, showing him that she was nude underneath and that her pussy was shaved bare.

"Mmm," he let out a low groan, "I love a naked pussy, those wet, puffy lips look good enough to eat." His words caused her head to jerk up as she looked at him with naked fear.

The sight of her cunt lips sliding slowly around the ball of his stick shift made him groan with arousal as his cock grew longer and harder. He rubbed it hard through his jeans, trying to ease the pressure as he watched her wriggle her hips and try to take the ball of the stick into her cunt. Her grunts of pain as she forced herself downwards excited him beyond his expectations.

He had decided at the outset that she was going to do this, though he hadn't been sure how much he would have to threaten her to force her to do it. He couldn't believe his luck in the two doormen who had caused her to fall almost into his lap.

"Ride it, bitch," he snapped at her, wanting to see her slick lips envelop the ball and to see her cunt swallow up the shaft of the stick shift.

Grunting with pain she forced her body further down onto the ball, feeling the width of the ball stretch her opening until she was sure she would rip. But she knew that he would show her no mercy and if she didn't force down onto it she was certain he would have no qualms in, and indeed probably enjoy, forcing her to take it all.

Grinding downwards she felt the ball slip into her now-soaked cunt, flushing with shame as she realized that the pain of the ball forcing into her unwilling body was arousing her. She had always enjoyed pain with sex and despite her absolute terror she noticed that her body was becoming aroused.

Pushing down harder she felt the hard, metal shaft of the stick sink into her hot depths. She groaned as she wriggled harder to take it deeper, keeping her eyes closed so she wouldn't have to see his gloating grin, desperate to avoid him seeing that she was getting wetter with every passing second.

A sharp, stinging slap on her face jolted her attention back to him.

"Look at me, bitch!" He growled his words as his eyes remained fixed on the stick sliding into her cunt. He unfastened his jeans and pulled his hard cock out, sliding his fist up and down his shaft as he watched her cunt.

"Now ride it!" His words were a clear order which she didn't hesitate to obey.

Biting her bottom lip as she forced her body up and down the rigid metal stick, she tasted the saltiness of her own blood just as she felt her cunt walls cling to the cold shaft. With each downwards thrust she groaned in pain as the rigid gear stick drove up to hit her cervix. With each upwards pull she moaned as she felt her flesh gripping the invasive shaft.

Her eyes closed as she started to speed up, feeling how the cold metal was heating up with the warmth from her body. Feeling it impaling her, driving into her, filling her, the ball stretching her opening each time she rode up towards it.

Watching her ride the stick, he slid his hand up and down his swollen cock, his eyes glazing as he felt an orgasm approach.

Reaching forward he grabbed her hair and pulled her forward, enjoying her scream of pain as the rigid stick buried inside her cunt pressed against her walls. He shifted forward and thrust his cock towards her.

"Suck it, bitch. Suck it good." He forced her head down as he thrust his hips up and as her lips closed around his thick cock he groaned in pleasure. He knew she was no longer able to ride the stick, being forced to remain impaled on it as he thrust his cock into her throat, feeling her gag and choke on his thick shaft.

"Oh yes, that's it." He encouraged her to suck harder, knowing that her fervor and enthusiasm was nothing to do with her desire to pleasure him but everything to do with her desire that he didn't hurt her any more than he already had.