A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her tongue flick over his shaft he closed his eyes as he felt his balls tighten and his come spurt from his cock into her reluctant throat. He groaned his release before thrusting her head from his still-erect cock.

"Ride it, cunt. Ride it hard!" His words brought fresh tears to her eyes as she sobbed her pain, thrusting downwards once more before lifting up to reveal the stick coated in her hot juices.

Reaching out he pressed his finger onto her clit, feeling how it was swollen and throbbing as she rode the stick. Keeping his hand in time with her movements he plucked and pulled cruelly at her sensitive clit, feeling how it throbbed in his grip.

He released her clit and heard her groan of relief, which soon changed to a moan of pain as he started to pluck at her nipples. "Fuck it hard, bitch!" He pulled harder on her nipples and she thrust harder onto the stick, fucking it harder and harder as he tormented her nipples.

She groaned as she felt her cunt flood, her juices flowing as the rigid stick penetrated her body. Through the mists of her fear she realized that she was starting to enjoy the feeling of the stick in her cunt. She thrust harder and harder, riding the stick shift of his car as hard as she could, letting the feelings of her arousal course over her.

She felt her body's reactions change, felt excitement build and spasms in her cunt as she slid up and down. She felt shudders of a coming orgasm and thrust down harder, grinding the ball of the stick shift against her sensitive cervix.

She moaned, no longer in pain, but in pleasure as she rode the stick to a mind-blowing orgasm. She screamed once more, but this time not in terror but in delight. Her throat, already raw from her screams of panic was ripped raw, her voice mute as she screamed out with the waves of a crashing orgasm overtaking her.

Panting as she started to calm she felt almost unable to hold herself upright and his hands on her shoulders helped her ease her body from the stick. As the ball slid out of her tight cunt with an audible pop she fell forward into his arms.

Tenderly he caressed her face, raining kisses on her cheeks, eyelids and forehead as he made soothing noises and cradled her in his arms.

Finally she opened her eyes, smiled up into his green eyes and saw the love in them.

"Thank you," her voice cracked as she whispered to him.

"You are welcome, my sweet slave." He kissed her lips gently as she nestled against his chest. "Happy Birthday, but next time we play out one of your rape fantasies I am going to check out the location more carefully. Those doormen really were worrisome!" He stroked her hair gently again before kissing her earlobe and whispering, "Now let's get you home, to our home."

Smiling softly she nodded as she listened to his words. "Yes Master, thank you."