A Night Out

Story Info
Not the usual club.
769 words
3.64
17.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack knocked on my door and I was waiting for him dressed as he had requested earlier that day on the phone. His hazel eyes gave me a look of approval as he glanced up and down my body. Jack loved the way I looked in my short, tight, lacy black dress. Like he asked, I wore no panties and a pair of sexy black high heels that accentuated my long, tanned legs. I let my dark curls fall loosely over my shoulders. I couldn't help but notice how great he looked in his black shirt that showed off his muscular arms and wide chest. His blonde hair was a nice contrast to the dark clothing he wore.

He told me that we were going to dinner and then dancing at a private club that he had heard about.

We arrived at the restaurant and Jack asked for a table that was in a dark corner at the far end of the room. We started out having a few drinks to loosen up before dinner. We had agreed that before going on to the club that we would get each other as aroused as possible. We discussed details about sexual experiences. We described our favorite positions and best places to have public sex. I took off my heels so I could use my feet to caress him under the table and I could feel his cock beginning to harden. He ran his hand up and down my thigh, hesitating slightly at my bare pussy. We finally finished dinner and could barely keep our hands to ourselves as we made our way to the car. I could feel the cold leather seats on my bare ass and it sent a shiver up my body. All the way to the club we let our playful hands roam all over each other. His hands found their way to my now wet crevice. I unzipped his pants and held his swollen shaft in my hand.

Upon arriving at the club, we had to stop ourselves from jumping into the back seat and ending it right then. We entered the club in such a heightened sense of arousal that it took me awhile to notice my surroundings. The women were dressed in very sexy clothes. Some had on lacy lingerie, some were wearing sheer blouses, and many with short skirts that allowed their butt cheeks to show. It became obvious that this wasn't the usual club. The dance floor was filled with couples or groups or just single women who were all fondling each other. There was a dance pole in front of a mirrored wall with a naked girl who was upside down on it, her legs wide open as her partner watched her, along with many others sitting at tables surrounding the dance floor. Jack took my hand and led me down a long hallway. There were rooms with closed doors and rooms with windows that we could see couples fucking each other on the bed. There was a huge room with couches filled with couples watching movies, women being fingered, and men's cocks being sucked. We decided to sit at a tall table near the dance floor. Jack sat in the chair and I leaned my back into his muscular chest so I was facing the dance floor. I could feel his rock hard cock against my butt. There was so much going on, I didn't know where to look. Suddenly I felt Jack's hands on my breasts and he was lightly pinching my nipples, making them erect. This sent sensations down my spine and right to my pussy. His hands slowly moved down my sides and he slipped them under my dress and onto my throbbing clit. It didn't take long before he was sliding his fingers in and out of me. I was being masturbated in public! The rush of the excitement moved through my whole being as I felt my love lips pulsating. I moaned as my orgasm sent me whirling.

I took Jack's hand and hurriedly found our way to the room with the movie playing. I pushed him into a dark corner, unzipped his pants and unleashed his big, thick cock. I dropped to my knees and began sucking, licking and bitting his hot shaft. My hands were quickly stroking up and down I stood up, spread my legs and guided his penis inside me. Our bodies were pounding against the wall as we both exploded and climaxed together. We quickly fixed our clothes, grabbed each other by the hand and hurried out to the car.