A Night Out?

Story Info
She loved her surprises.
3.8k words
3.74
33.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text message told her, they were going out, to have "A 'Night Out', tonight, at seven, be ready", she read it again and again, she loved her surprises. At seven the car pulled up at the door, horn beeped and she stepped out from the house, locking the door behind her before hurrying to the car. A kiss on the cheek and that knowing smile told her she would have some fun tonight but no hint of what was to come, she sat, as he drove before they, eventually, arrived at a hotel.

After checking in he took her straight to the bar, sitting chatting over a drink before he turned to her commenting "This will be a 'Night Out' with a difference" and in a serious voice asking her if she would be able to do what she was told, she nodded as he continued to tell her she was not speak, but just, enjoy, she breathed heavily before nodding some more. Minutes later, she was led to the bedroom by the hand, he stood her by the bed while he went into the bathroom and flicked the shower on, she waited.

Behind her, his hands slipped round her waist, she stood silently, as she had been instructed, his hands started to unbutton her top, from the bottom, gradually moving up, button after button, an arm brushing against a sensitive nipple, the last button unfastened her top hung loosely. His hands slipped her top of her shoulders, dropping it to the floor, leaning her head to the side, his breathe hot against her neck he smelt her, his hands started removing the belt of her jeans, as he whispered, telling her what she was going to do, to have done, to her, the button of the jean, the zip sliding down, her breath heavy, his hands in the waistband shuffled her jeans down, over her bum, her hips, they dropped to the floor..

She stood as he bent down, taking a leg, lifting it and slipping off her jeans, sock and trainer, first one then the other, standing, his hands ran down her back, up, massaging, squeezing her shoulders, his lips touched, softly, wet, kissed her neck, the hands played with her back for ages before running along the edge of her thong, one started drawing circles on her tummy, before both, sliding up her back, stopped at her bra strap, it became loose, the hands continued up her back before fingers slipped under the straps, slipping them off and it, to, dropped to the floor.

Her mind spun, he was driving her wild, but she had to just stand there while he played, teased with her, her eyes shut, she loved it when all of a sudden he stopped and she heard him walk away, she stood waiting, wondering, thinking, anticipating, it was only for a minute but it felt a lot longer before she heard him behind her, again. The cold made her jump a little, it was metal, running up her leg, she went to look but stopped, she wasn't allowed, the cold, metal, ran up her from her ankle, past her knee, her thigh, two snips, god, the scissors, her thong dropped to the floor, she stood, naked waiting, when...

The scissors were dropped, she heard a 'click', then cold liquid, dripped on her shoulder sending a shiver through her, more liquid, baby oil, dribbled along her shoulder, down her spine, the bottle dropped then the hands started massaging it, firm, pressing strokes across her shoulders, fingers working up her neck, down her back, her side, down her arms, round her tummy, god, she wanted touched, her breasts ached, her nipples, her pussy, but yet he worked everywhere bar there, god, it felt soo good, then she felt both arms and hands, either side of her, slip round her waist, slipping the word with all the baby oil before working slowly up from the top of her hips they nudged further and further up till slowly she felt them cup each breast, her tits, squeezing them, kneading them, fingers rolling her nipples, a soft moan, the hands gave her tits the attention she ached for and the time spent on them was fantastic compensation, his lips on her cheek, kissing, licking, smelling, whispering the hands working her tits, she felt she was going to explode, god, cum without her pussy even being touched, then...

One hand slid down her stomach, wrapped in his arms, held, one hand playing with one tit, then the other, the other hand, god those fingers, slid down her stomach before they spread, running lightly over her, following every crease of her pussy. Fingers either side of each lip, a thumb brushing, jesus, brushing her clit, sending shudders through her. He continued with a constant motion, stroke after stroke after stroke, holding her, stroking her till her legs, quivered, her body shook as it surged through her, the thumb, it's touch so light, but yet, he held her, she bit her lip, moaning, jesus it was good. After holding her, ripples running through her, her breathing slowing, slightly, for, well, it must have been five minutes but it could have been less, in fact she couldn't really care less, he lay her across the bed, lying on her back looking, watching, watching as he ...

Started to strip, removing his tie, his jacket, throwing it over the seat in the corner, unbuttoning his shirt, sitting on the edge of the bed undoing the laces of his shoes, removing them, she lay and watched, silently, as she had been told, the shoes, socks, off, he stood, his shirt unbuttoned, his belt was next, the shirt dropped on the seat, she watched, unfastening his suit trousers, she watched intently as he removed them folding them on a hanger before placing the jacket over it to. He turned to her, a hand beckoning her to come over, she did, standing before him, his hands on her shoulder, she knelt...

He placed her hands on the waist band of his boxer shorts at the side of his hips, she knew what she had to do, pulling them out a little, she slipped them down, down over his cock, slipping down his thighs till they slid to the floor, she stared, his cock, rock hard inches from her face, her mouth opened, she went to lean forward, to take it, a hand stopped her..

He stepped back, out of the boxer shorts, she sat kneeling, looking up, waiting, his outstretched hand taking her hand, getting up, he led her through to the shower, putting her in first, turning her round, leaning her back against the wall, the hot water cascading down on her, her heart raced, the excitement, the anticipation of what would happen next, the domination he had over her, but, god, how he brought her to levels of pleasure she had only ever imagined, it was fantastic.

She stood, the water pouring all over her, head leaning back, her naked body before him, he looked at her, up and down, admiring her, he picked up the shower gel, she watched as he poured some into his hands, he told her to turn, place her hands above her, spread, against the wall, she did, she felt his foot tap hers, moving her feet further apart, she did, for a few moments she knew he was just looking at her, spread for him, before he started to wash her, from her feet he washed her thoroughly, very thoroughly but he did not play with her, although she wished he had, he washed from her toes to her head, she lent against the wall, enjoying, god it was thorough...

A hand on her shoulder made her turn before he took her out, standing her back in the room, soaking, her heart raced, he had placed her by the window, naked, wet, facing out the window, not right at it but close enough that she could see the street below and the people walking along it, she stood, heart racing, waiting. A large white fluffy towel started drying her back, her shoulders, her arms, her bum, the back of her legs before she was turned, and the towel continued to dry her, her tits, tummy, pussy, thighs and the rest of her until no part of her was damp...

She stood by the window, waiting, he had been gone for a while, leaving her, she heard him in the shower, the water splashing, she stood, listened, staring out the window, her mind racing about who could glance up and see her there, a car park across, she wondered if anyone was sitting in dark, in there car looking up at her, doing, well, jesus, she felt so fucking horny, the water stopping, the shower had been turned off, she waited.

She had been stood there for a while; it must have been fifteen minutes since she had heard the door of the hotel click shut. He had left her there, standing, naked at the window, mind spinning, wondering, what next. Every now and then she glanced out the window, looking, when it caught her eye, the flash of a camera, she looked closer, my god, it's him, sitting on the wall beside the car park, looking up at her, camera in hand, watching her, admiring her, knowing that others would look up to see what he was looking at and they would see her. Her heart thumped in her chest, the thoughts raced through her mind, the feelings were sensational, she watched him, as he stood up, crossing the street, was he coming back, she wondered..

As the door opened she was tempted to turn, to look, but she didn't she stood, it shut, she listened as he put his jacket down, a newspaper dropping on the bed, the whirr of camera starting, the click, she wasn't sure but, she stood. He picked up the phone and called room service, it must have been room service, he ordered coffee and a sandwich before the receiver was placed down, the television was turned on, he was flicking through the channels, it then dawned on her, god, room service! Room service, some one delivers the coffee, the sandwich, they knock, bring it in, put it on the table, while she was stood there naked, would he leave her there, for them, him, her, whoever, to see.

The time past slowly, her heart raced faster as she knew it couldn't be long before there would be a knock at the door, she was lost deep in her thought when his hands on her shoulder made her jump. He turned her round, his head stooped down and a warm, wet mouth suckled on first one nipple, then the other, she felt those fingers running along her crease, one dipping, checking how wet she was, and god, was she wet, the fingers and the mouth were getting her even wetter while the thoughts of that door being knocked were driving her wild, she was right on the edge but he stopped, stepping back, looking at her, it was then it happened, two knocks, not heavy but they reverberated in her mind, and a voice, a young mans voice, shouted "room service"...

He could see it in her face, the torn between the excitement and the fear, look, he smiled, confidently, reassuringly, she waited, the seconds took an eternity to pass, he stared at her, straight in her eye, but his eyes also glanced at her wet, shiny nipples and further down, she knew she was soaking there to. A heavier knock and "room service" was shouted, louder. She looked at him, he...

Turned, walked towards the bathroom, and shouted, the words echoed through her, "can you get the door darling", not so much a question as an instruction. She froze but he stopped at the bathroom door, turned, looking at her, he nodded, his head telling her to go answer the door, she looked at the towel, lying on the bed, he shook his head and shouted "your fine as you are, hurry up". She took a few steps, a few deep breathes, a few more steps when her hand gripped the door handle, her heart was absolutely thumping, and slowly she lowered the handle...

She felt flushed as she slowly opened the door; hiding behind it, her head bowed a little as she heard the trolley rattling in closely followed by the young man who was pushing it to the centre of the room. As he stopped pushing, about to turn to her, her, standing, legs shaking, heart racing, eye's staring, behind the door, when he came out of the toilet grabbing the young mans attention with a "Hi, coffee and sandwich, great, "Thanks", handing him a tip before turning to her and saying...

"Come over, darling", as he said it, the young man turned to look, his jaw dropped slightly, his eyes dropped further, and further before slowly moving up and down her as she nervously walked over, well, almost shuffled over towards his outstretched hand, she felt both their pair of eye's studying her, looking at her shiny, wet nipples and, yes, she knew her exposed pussy was there for them both to see. He took her hand, the young man seemed to have been fixed to the spot, now she was standing only a matter of feet away from him she could see that he must have been a student earning a little money at the weekend working at the hotel, his eyes stared, his mouth open, when he...

Commented to the boy, "Isn't she beautiful?", he nodded seemingly unable to speak, he turned her to face the young man, placing her arms by her side, a hand brushing a very aroused nipple, a finger tweaking it ever so slightly but the feeling was far greater than the minimal effort it had taken, when she felt one hand on her bum, squeezing a cheek, pulling it slightly, her bum parted and she felt her lips part slightly, they were so wet, the young man stood transfixed when he said...

"Would you like to touch her?", she stood, disbelieving but also excited, watching the head of this young man nod up and down as a hand played with her bum, pulling her cheeks further apart, a finger running down her, teasing her, when he told him to come closer, cupping a breast, offering it to him, his hand gripped it, squeezed it, roughly, the nipple was squashed as this hand and the one on her bum played with her, then the young man's other hand took hold, both breasts were being played with, squashed and squeezed, her eyes shut, she heard him say to him...

"She loves to have her nipples sucked", he didn't need telling again, his lips wrapped round her nipple, the teeth scrapped against it causing her to shudder, his hands continued to play with her bum, her bum cheeks, a finger slid further under her, probing, a tongue flicked the tip of her nipple, oh god, jesus, she felt it welling deep inside her as she stood, sandwiched between the pair of them, barely able to move but not wanting to move either when she heard him tell the young man to...

Stop, god no, not now, please, but he did, he stepped back, the hands let go of her bum and took her hand, leading her over to the bed they turned her and lay her across the bed, feet dangling over the edge on one side her head right at the edge of the other, she lay, almost panting, twice now she had been right on the edge and they had stopped, she wanted to cry out "fuck me, please, just fuck me" but she couldn't, she waited in anticipation, watching, aching, when...

She watched as he picked up the phone, talking, telling someone that the lad who had come up with the coffee was helping him "sort something out and would it be ok if he helped for 30 minutes", her heart skipped, raced, what had he planned, what would they do to her, the nodding told her that they were ok, he could stay and sort 'something' out, her legs instinctively parted a little further, she saw the young man looking, staring, the bulge in his trousers told her that he liked what he saw...

Putting the phone down he turned and commented to the young man that he might be a little comfier if he removed his clothes. Nervously he started to do so, as she watched, lying, looking but then he sat on the bed beside her taking her arms, placing them at her side, she glanced back to see the boy had removed his shirt, the belt of his trousers was coming off when he walked round the bed, blocking her view for a moment as he positioned her legs, parting them, exposing her further and she knew how wet she was, how open she would be for them to see, but seeing him, now slipping his boxer shorts down to expose his hard, solid cock, she bit on her lower lip, oh god, she wanted to feel it stretching her, driving into her, pounding her, she moved her legs, hips, parted them even further when...

He asked the boy if he liked what he saw, he answered with another nod bringing a comment that maybe he would like to taste her, lick her, lick her pussy, she lay as the boy disappeared from sight and seconds later she felt him, his breathe followed quickly by his tongue running up the full length of her lips, dipping inside her, slurping her, her juices, she gripped the quilt, her knuckles white, her bum cheeks tight, she loved it but she so badly wanted more...

He had only been licking for a minute or two when his voice said they had better get on and she felt his hands at her side, turning her, whispering to her to get on all 'fours', she didn't need telling again before he was positioning her, with her on her knees, moving them further apart before, moving round the bed, he pressed her back lower, her bum sticking up in the air, her nipples just brushing the quilt when she felt him pressing against her, he was letting the boy fuck her and god, did she want fucked, she pressed back against him as she felt him stretch her, sink deeper inside her moments later he was pressing hard against her bum, his hot hands held on to her hips as he started to pump in and out of her, she clung to the quilt, she saw he was sitting by the window, watching, watching her, her face, her expression....

His balls slapping against her, him watching her, the stranger, the young man fucking her with all the enthusiasm of youth she knew she would come shortly but before she had the chance to, she heard his grunts, she felt him slip out of her, cum splattering her, right up her back, over her bum, he groaned, she groaned, head sunk, she loved the feeling, being fucked, but don't stop now, god, not now, not again, he watched her, he knew, she looked up, looking across, at him, he winked...

Walking over to her as he told the boy he had better get himself sorted out in the bathroom, he knelt beside her, her head, whispering, "just wait, you'll come, shortly, in fact going to explode" he kissed her on the cheek and told her to stay there. She did, kneeling, spread, open, on the bed, cum all over her bum, up her back, her wet pussy lips parted, waiting, wanting, her nipples, with her deep breathes, brushing the quilt. She heard them speak, she couldn't see them but she knew they could see her, a hand rested, placed, on her bum...

Moments later a comment "Bye", the door closed, the young man was gone, she waited but she didn't have to wait long, she felt the towel run lightly over her back, her bum, cleaning her, slowly, before it disappeared, she waited, then something touched her pussy, made her jump, a finger lightly flicking her clit, then another, he mentioned about how good a girl she had been before the finger dipped into her, slipping out of her and running up her crack round to her bum...

This finger paid more attention to her, to her bum, pressing against her, no, he couldn't, he wouldn't, would he, not there, surely, her thoughts were interrupted by his cock pressing against her, being run up and down her soaking lips she instinctively pushed back but it just teased her, penetrating her slightly before slipping out running the length of her, flicking her clit, pressing against her, in her slightly, she pressed back further before she felt it, he slowly pushed it further into her, deeper, and deeper till she felt him pressed against her hips, her bum, the finger was still there, running little circles round her bum, when, jesus...

She felt it push, gently, but uncomfortably, into her, little by little, her bum, tight, but it forced it's way further in, her head pressed against the quilt, both holes being filled, she had never experienced anything like it, it felt uncomfortable to begin with, but, then, there was something, she wasn't sure what, but the feeling, the thoughts of how naughty she felt, the cock started grinding with her and she instinctively ground with it as the finger slowly slid out before pushing back in, he carried on playing with her, the finger was replaced by what must have been his thumb, his rhythm speeded up with his thrusts, she had been on the edge earlier, on more than one occasion but this time, with all the attention, with her pussy being pounded by harder, deeper, strokes, a steady constant pounding, the thumb in her, almost holding her, she clung to the bed, the words, the moans, fffuuuck, oh, goddd, it crashed through her, shaking every nerve, every bone in her body, seconds later she felt him twitch, a moan before she felt him thrust hard, pumping his cum deep into her, she felt him, her ripples, her senses danced. They were like two statues, frozen in time, fixed by the emotion, the energy drained but the senses reeling before she felt his thumb slip out of her, his cock followed, he flicked the quilt to the side and she flopped over, rolling under it as he rolled under the other side wrapping his arms round her she snuggled up to him, the heat of his body, the coziness of the bed, she had loved her 'Night Out'.

12