A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers

"That better?"

Diane simply nodded her head and hummed an 'uh huh.'

As the customer made his was towards the door his eye caught mine and he realized his actions had been observed by someone.

"She's drunk," he explained as he walked by.

"I know, she my wife," I responded without turning my head in his direction.

He quickened his pace and left the store, watching me as he entered his car and backed out. As he pulled out Diane walked up and asked if I was ready to go.

"Yep" was all I could manage.

"Come back ANYTIME," the two clerks spoke out in unison as we left the store.

As we walked out I took her hand and escorted her to the passenger side of the car, opened the door and helped her crawl into her seat. I reached up and caught her head in my hand, pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply.

"I love you, very much, you know."

"I love showing off for you. Did you enjoy the show?'

"Hell, yes!" I almost yelled , closing the door " But when we get home you better be ready for more!"

baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers
12