A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting for Chris to answer, I pressed my lips to hers, kissing her deeply. As our tongues wrestled, I slid my hands down her body. I grabbed her wonderfully back side and pulled it up toward my chest, raising my hips at the same time. When I released her ass, she relaxed back and my cock sank into her well lubed pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned into my mouth.

Chris continued to kiss me as I raised my hips higher changing my angle of entry. Her hips started gyrating then she pushed herself up, breaking our lip lock. The pace of her thrusts became frantic in seconds as she brought herself to orgasm.

"Oh yes...yes...Oh god...yes..." she moaned.

I kept my hips up until she slumped back on my body, resting her head back on my shoulder. Her rapid breathing began to slow and she just purred, enjoying the after glow. I raised my hips again and she whimpered. She pushed herself up once more and rode me to yet another body quaking climax. She collapsed back onto my chest gasping for air. I ran my hands along her damp glistening body. I didn't move for several minutes to allow her breathing to return to normal. This time when I raised my hips I made a few sharp thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she groaned and rose up giving me a look of wanton desire and shear frustration. Her hips met my thrusts at first then I just held mine in place, allowing her to cum under her own power.

"Yes...Yes...Yes... God I'm cumming again!"

I could feel her orgasm fade a few minutes after its start as she slid off me to lay on her stomach at my side. I rolled to face her sweat soaked and heaving body. She had small tremors running through her as her breathing began to slow.

"Looks like you're going back to sleep. I guess you need more waking up," I said with a sarcastic tone.

"My God you are gonna be the death of me;" Chris said still panting, "But I love that fucking cock of yours!"

"Let me help you relax," I said moving over her legs.

I pushed them together with my knees on both sides of her thighs. I sat there starring at her lovely nylon encased ass which only made my cock harder. Running my hands up her silky thighs, squeezing and massaging them as I went, until I reached her beautiful posterior. I stopped there to knead the round globes.

"That feels wonderful," she purred.

I lingered here to make sure the muscles were totally relaxed. I put my thumbs along both sides of her spine and made counter rotating circles with them as I moved up her back slowly. My fingers worked the muscles on her sides as I went. Her moans of pleasure continued as I worked my way up to her shoulders. I shifted my legs forward and my rock hard cock came to rest in the valley of her thighs where they met her ass. I laid my upper body down onto her back when I reached her shoulders. I worked my fingers into the muscles of her neck and shoulders and arms. Placing my left hand under her armpit I dropped my weight onto my left elbow. My cock was tightly pressed into her thighs with the head pushing into the cleft of her ass. My right hand slid along Chris' back, up to her shoulders and down her arm. After making a few passes I switched sides by shifting my weight to my right elbow. I repeated the caresses on her left side with my other hand.

"Mmmmmmm...you have magic hands," she moaned softly into her pillow.

I now placed both hands under her armpits and kissed my way up her neck to her right ear, running my tongue over the lobe and around the curve of her ear.

"If you like that, you're going to love this."

I rolled my hips down and forward which allowed the pre-cum soaked head of my cock to slide right into her over-heated, drenched pussy. Chris gasped as I unexpectedly penetrated her. Crushing my hips into her ass, I stuffed nearly all of my cock into her wet hole.

"Oh god...you feel great inside me," she groaned, "fuck me...fuck me hard"

I was in control so I took my time and made figure eight's with my hips, swabbing her tight pussy with the head of my cock. The sensations I was feeling were incredible. She grunted with my gyrations and I could tell she was getting frustrated. Chris tried to thrust back into me but my weight on her hips wouldn't let her move much. She even tried to lift herself to her hands and knees to no avail. I continued my slow 'eights,' driving her absolutely crazy rubbing her g-spot.

"You fucking tease...fuck me!"

"Ok darlin'...here it comes."

I started slamming my cock into her hard and fast driving her into the bed. She grunted with each thrust. She was continuously moaning as I hammered into her. I could feel her pussy contracting more and more tightly. Her grunts and groans were coming faster as she neared orgasm.

"Fuck me! Fuck me...Fuck meeeeee...Aaaaaahhhhhh...yes...yes...yes!" Chris screamed as a new wave of pleasure crested. The feeling of her clenching pussy and lustful cries sent me over the edge to ecstasy.

"I cummin' too baby...Aaaaahhhhhhh," I cried as my balls emptied into her quivering love tunnel.

I kept thrusting even after my cock stopped shooting cum into her. I wasn't going to release her yet. Reaching down I grabbed her hip holding it tight to me as I rolled to my side, which kept my cock imbedded in her pussy. I then slid my hand up her body to cup her firm breast, keeping my hips tight to her ass. I could still feel her vaginal contractions on my cock. We lay there like that for several minutes, catching our breath.

Drawing her knees back up toward her chest with a soft moan Chris whispered, "Wake me in another couple hours."

"As you wish my dear," I kissed her on the check and we slipped back to sleep with my cock being gently pulled and caressed inside her warm walls.

I woke to the sound of water running in the distance. My body was a bit sore from several rounds of mind blowing sex and the Champaign we finished off wasn't helping my head either. The soft bed and expensive sheets helped alleviate the tension but it wasn't enough. I heard the water stop then a mechanical hum started. I opened my eyes and looked in the direction of the sound. It was coming from the bathroom. I could see Chris sitting on the edge of the large Jacuzzi tub peeling the silky pantyhose from her legs, letting them fall to the floor in a shimmering pile. She stood and stepped into the bath. Watching her magnificent body slip into the swirling water was very erotic. The bubbles engulfed her as she sank deeper. Her beautiful long tresses were pinned up to keep them dry as she descended up to her neck in the steaming bath. Her eyes were closed and I could tell she was enjoying the soothing water. I lay there watching her, letting time pass. She sat up and moved to the side of the tub and placed her elbows on the tiled edge, resting her breasts on her arms. I was curious as to what she was doing, and then she reached to her right and pushed a button. I heard the jets roar to life and watched as her face took on a mask of pleasure. Chris began to rock side to side, closing her eyes and it was clear she was pleasuring herself with a jet. I smiled and rolled from the bed. I moved quietly toward the bathroom not wanting to disturb her pursuit of ecstasy. I sat down near her on the cool tile.

"I guess I didn't do a good job pleasing you," I said feigning disappointment.

She looked up at me blushing.

"I didn't want to wake you...I'm sorry...I just...can't get enough of your incredible cock," she said looking away, "I'm addicted to you."

"Sounds like you're addicted to my dick," I said chuckling. Chris laughed too, but she was still moving side to side against the flow of water.

"Well I'll leave you to your fun," I started to rise and was stopped by her hand grabbing my semi hard cock.

"Well...now that you're up, I could use your services," she said with that devilish smile and gently tugged on me as she backed up.

I stepped into the hot water, and moved to her, taking her in my arms. We kissed long and deep for many minutes. Her hand never left my cock and her gentle touch had me fully erect in no time. I turned her around causing her to release my swollen member. I pulled Chris to me, holding her tight to my body. My hands caressed her firm breasts as I kissed her neck and shoulders. I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and fore fingers, my cock throbbing in the cleft of her ass.

"Mmmmmmm...that feels wonderful," she purred.

I moved back and drew her with me, running my hands down to her hips. I sat on one of the submerged seats bringing her down to me. I guided her round ass down to my lap, my cock was pressing against her pussy lips with the head protruding between her thighs. She leaned back against me with her legs spread wide on either side of mine. Reaching around her I massaged her amazing breasts again eliciting another soft purr. The water bubbled and foamed around us as we leisurely stimulated each other. Chris reached down and put her hand on my hard cock, caressing the under side of my shaft as she thrust her hips forward and back, dragging the head of my cock across her hard clit. We craned our necks and managed to kiss with some effort.

We continued this way for a time then she stood up, moving to the far side of the tub. When she turned she gave me a seductive look before turning off the noisy jets. Chris removed the clip holding her hair, allowing it cascade down her shoulders. The water and bubbles sliding over her incredible curves was a magnificent site. She returned to me, straddling me and kissing me deep. Our tongues dueled and our hands caressed as we enjoyed each others bodies. My cock danced around the opening of her pussy trying to penetrate her tight orifice. Chris eased herself down impaling herself on my stiff rod. I thrust my hips up to hers with a measure of urgency. Her lips move to my ear as she lifted off my cock completely

"Relax...let me," she whispered.

"But I want to please...," Chris stopped me by placing a manicured nail to my lips.

"Sshhhhh...It's my turn."

I relaxed back and waited for what was to come. Chris reached down between us and guided my cock to her waiting pussy. At the same time she pressed her lips to mine and we kissed passionately. Her resilient walls engulfed my cock all the way down until her ass met my thighs. I ran the fingers of one hand through her lush mane as the other moved over the velvety skin of her back. Chris moved up and down on my cock while shifting her hips side to side. Her movements where slow and deliberate, not rushing at all. She was in control this time. She broke our kiss moving her lips next to my ear.

"That's it baby...relax and enjoy...aaaahhhh...you feel so good...I want to feel that lovely cock of yours explode inside me," she whispered while squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles for emphasis. I was at her mercy. Her seductive movements and whispers of encouragement were having an effect on me. I could feel myself getting closer to cuming.

"Mmmmmm...you're soooo hard...you're making me so hot and wet," Chris breathed as her hip movements increased in speed and intensity. I could tell she was drawing near to orgasm as well.

I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. My cock started to throb as my orgasm drew closer.

"Come on baby...my pussy is going to milk you dry...give it to me," her whispers had changed into urgent orders. Her hips were thrusting hard into me and the muscles of her pussy contracted tightly around my hard member. My cock started to swell and my balls tightened.

"Oh ya darlin'...that's it," I moaned.

"Cum for me baby...cum for me...Oh yes...yes...YES!"

We came together, locking our lips in a passionate kiss, holding it long after our orgasms subsided. Her pussy continued to squeeze my shrinking member as if trying to revive it.

"I don't want it to end," Chris said in a sad voice, "I don't want to go back to reality yet."

"I know darlin'. But we both knew this was just a short term encounter," I said brushing a tear from her cheek, "Don't think of it as over, just another chapter waiting to happen later."

Chris looked into my eyes, her smile seemed sad and distant, "I guess that's a good way to look at it."

We took our time drying each other off, returning to the luxurious bed to cuddle. We didn't speak, just clung to each other like long lost souls. At some point we drifted off to sleep, arms and legs entwined.

I awoke in bed alone, already missing the feeling of Chris' body next to mine. I found a note on the pillow that read: Thank you for a great night out I'll remember the rest of my life! Signed Chris with a lip stick mark beneath.

Six Months Later

Sitting in my office, I browsed through the paper when I saw Chris again. Well at least her picture. It was in the obituary section. The caption read: Christine Shaw, mother of Eric (23) and Thomas Shaw (21), business woman and entrepreneur lost her battle with cancer at the age of 49. She will be dearly missed by family and friends.

I pushed the intercom button on my phone, "Kelly?"

"Yes sir," my secretary replied in her usual bubbly voice.

"I need you to send some flowers for me."

12