A Night Out

Story Info
Two cheaters seek some added fun.
7.5k words
3.71
19.3k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************

This was something written for an anonymous friend. Feel free to message me if you have suggestions or edits.

*******************************

You take your time in the shower. Shaving carefully, you make sure you are completely smooth for me. You scrub your holes carefully, sliding your soapy fingers into your ass, reveling in the dirty feel of it.

As you rinse off all the soap, you wonder what I have in store for you tonight. The water stops, and you step out to find your towel. You pick up your phone from the counter, and type the memorized number. "What do I need to wear tonight?"

Your hair is nearly dry before you get my response. "The same thing you wore to my house the first time you came over." You smile as you remember the night. Picturing how it ended, you let your hand wander downwards. Gently rubbing your clit, you allow your legs to open slightly and a gentle moan escapes your lips. Your phone buzzes again, "Meet me in forty minutes."

You hurriedly rush to your room. There is a hatbox in the back of the closet, one nobody ever cares to dig into. From inside, you pull a gorgeous black pair of panties, bra, stockings, garters, heels, and a long black leather trench coat. Nobody who lives in this house knows you own these. You put them all on, and pull the coat closed. It is brisk tonight, nobody would suspect your coat is actually your dress. You hurry so you can leave before anyone notices. They expect you to be leaving, but are so busy with the ballgame they aren't paying attention to when.

Locking the door behind you, you move quietly to you car. The engine turns, and you back out of the driveway. The Interstate is close, and you need to be on the road. It takes nearly half an hour to get to your exit, and your breathing gets a little faster the closer you get. You feel the smooth, lotioned skin of your thighs rub against each other, with little between them. You are afraid you might even be a little moist.

The streetlight is broken at the off-ramp. Nobody is near as you turn, pedestrians don't really come to this part of town. The motel is a block away, and you can see the burned out neon from the red light. "Riv rs de Mot l" and "Fre M vies" illuminate the parking lot. You pull next to my car, and step out. You step into my car, and I stare at your legs as you get in. I lean over, and grip your hair as I kiss you. "It looks rough, but it's clean. And the staff is discrete. Are you ready?"

With a deep breath, you nod. I pull the shifter, and back out of the parking slot. We turn away from the highway, and head down to a bar a couple of streets away. The parking lot is packed with older cars, and the beer signs in the window have seen better days. As we exit the car, I get a puzzled look on my face. "I thought you said dinner and a movie?"

With an eyebrow arched, I grin. "Yup. We're getting dinner here. We'll start with this place." Your heart begins racing again. This will be different than last time. This will take a whole different approach. It might even be easier.

We take a table by the wall, the booth is threadbare and duct taped on the seats. The light above is burned out, making it more secluded than the others. You sit near the wall, and I get in beside you. I grab the stained card off the table to read the menu, and slide a hand under your coat as I do.

The band on the stage is milling about, it is hard to tell if they haven't started, just finished, or just some guys wandering around. My hand slides up your thigh, and my fingers play against your lips. Your legs shift slightly apart, and I hear a noise escape your lips. You startle as the waitress comes up. "What can I getcha?"

I smile up at her, and notice she isn't bad looking. A little weather-worn, but still kinda hot. "I want a draft, and she'll have a screwdriver. We'll also take the shareable chicken tender platter." I wink at her, making it look like you couldn't see.

"It's big. Is that okay?"

"Of course." I make it a point to touch her arm as she writes. She returns my smile while glancing at you. " And make both drinks tall."

As the waitress swishes away, I look at her ass in her skirt while my fingers continue to apply pressure to your cunt. You are already soaking through your panties. Your hand grabs my cock in return. With a squeeze, you whisper, "I think she likes you."

I just grin and look around the room. I move my hand away, and casually taste my fingertips. "You're almost ready".

******************************

Between the smoke, terrible lights, loud band, and chatting patrons, small talk is nearly impossible. You pretend to be immersed in your phone as the waitress brings our drinks, and she lets her hand brush my forearm when she sets them down. I smile at her, catching her unspoken meaning. I let my hand rest on the back of her knee as I lean closer. "Keep the drinks coming, don't let us run dry."

She lets her hand brush my neck as she replies, "You got it, hon." Her ass seems to wiggle more as she leaves, and you squeeze my cock gently with the hand not checking Facebook. We both feel the potential of this place.

"You see any possibles?", I ask, looking around the room.

"Maybe. I think we should wait until the band really gets into high gear."

"You get to pick."

Our waitress is true to her word, and you are halfway through your second screwdriver when she brings the food. I'm still nursing my beer, and point to both glasses as she drops the platter. You reach for the food, and she leans closer than she has to to tell me she will be right back with the drinks. A hand pats my ass, and I grin at her.

You eat a little of the food, but I can tell you are nervous. Or excited. Either way, you are jumpy and drinking quickly. The alcohol is kicking in, and making you more bold. You lean in to me to say you are headed to the bathroom, and I move to stand. the band kicks into "Sweet Home Alabama", and the crowd eats it up.

I watch your ass as you head around the corner, and then look around for the waitress. She noticed you leaving, and starts pouring another draft. She brings it over to me as I scoot over a little. She has to lean down to hear, and my breath is in her ear. "Have a seat, she will be a while."

"Can't, hon, I got customers", as she sits anyway. "I gotta get back to them", she says while playing her hand on my knee, leaning in to speak directly in my ear.

I pull a fifty out of my shirt pocket. "Keep it coming, I'll go ahead and tip you now."

"Looks like it's missing some numbers written on it", she grins.

"Keep me happy, and you might get that, too", I say before I gently kiss her neck. She glances towards the bathroom, seeing the coast is clear, and stands to work the room again.

I sip my beer, and watch the terrible band blow through songs they apparently have never practiced together, if at all. The girls dancing are entertaining, at least. This place is worn, and cheap, but it looks maintained and clean. The furniture is solid, and the PA works. The patrons, somewhere over a hundred of them, seem to be locals and regulars.

You walk past the room marked "hens", and press your hand to the one marked "cocks". With a deep breath, you step in. The room is small, just a single urinal and stall, with a sink in the corner. The guy you noticed leaving his girlfriend is just shaking off, reaching for his zipper. You step up behind him, and grab his dick. He starts as you say "Don't put that up just yet, I want to see it."

He is dumbstruck as you pull him into a stall, and turn the lock. You open the coat, and his jaw drops seeing your underwear. You kneel down, and take his hardening cock into your mouth. He sounds like he wants to protest, but your mouth is moving faster than his brain is working.

Your head begins bobbing, taking him as deep as you can. His hands reach for your hair, and he starts guiding you up and down. His breath becomes ragged as his hips begin to thrust, and his grip on your hair tightens.

You begin to massage his balls while he fucks your face. His rhythm is hesitant, like he still can't believe this is happening, and he isn't sure if he is supposed to let you do it. His hesitancy doesn't stop him from enjoying your mouth, however.

As he gets close, he lets go of your head. He leans against the stall wall, and begins to moan. You are moving your head and hand furiously, sucking and jerking him as he struggles to stay standing. Finally he grabs you with one hand as you feel him contract. He holds your head on his cock as his seed begins to pump out. You swallow what you can, but some comes out the side of your mouth.

As he finishes, you stand while wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. Speechless, it doesn't move as you pull him close and kiss him. His spent semen mixes back into his mouth as your tongue dances briefly with his. Pulling back, you lean into his ear. "When you fuck her tonight, you will be thinking of me. And knowing that I would have fucked you harder, longer, and given you the ride of your life. Now zip up and go back to her."

He tries to stammer something as you push him out of the stall, and close the door. You feel your pussy throbbing with need, and reach down to touch your clit. Smiling, you feel his cum drying on your cheek. It will stay there for a while, and you can't ignore it.

You hang your coat on the peg inside the door, and wait. The anticipation, and the danger, make you even wetter. You resist the urge to jerk yourself off, you are saving yourself. The wait is just as hot as what happens next. You take a deep breath, and hear the door open again.

*****************************************

You hear someone come into the bathroom, and walk towards the urinals. The noise of pants opening is followed by the splashing of his stream hitting the ceramic. When he turns around, he sees that the stall door is open. You are standing with your back to him, your hands against the wall and your ass pointed back. Your hips are spread, and you are leaning towards the wall.

"Don't say a word, just fuck me", you say towards the wall. You hear him walk up behind you, and feel his fingers tug against your panties. The cloth is pulled roughly aside, ripping with his forceful pull.

"God damn. You ain't kiddin', are ya?" You feel the cool air of the room on your holes, feeling vulnerable. You don't turn around, and have no idea what he looks like. You hear his pants again, and the locking of the door. Your breath catches as you feel a finger explore your folds, and the juices leaking down your thighs. His hard cock begins tracing around your ass, leaking pre-cum on your cheeks.

His places himself at your entrance, and begins to ease inside. You rock your hips, and impale him fully inside you. "Don't fuck around, I don't have all night."

He doesn't say a word, just grabs your hips and begins fucking you hard. His cock is thin, just under average, but it is going deep. You can almost feel it tickling your cervix. He gets into a rhythm, and his thighs slap against your ass echoing around the tile room. Your pussy clenches, and a low scream escapes your lips as your first orgasm begins, curling your fingers against the wall.

This must have been what he needed to hear, because he starts fucking you faster. "Not inside me", you yell over your shoulder. "Make sure you pull it out."

As if on cue, he pulls his cock out of your pussy and starts slapping it against the crack of your ass. You feel his hot cum squirting onto your back, cooling as soon as it hits your skin There must have been eight or ten spurts before he steps back. You start to hear him make a noise, and you don't even look over your shoulder. "Don't say a fucking word. Don't ruin it."

He pulls his pants up, and leaves while you close the door to the stall. Your heart pounds in your chest as you struggle to catch you breath. You don't remember when you last came that hard. You reach down and touch your clit. It throbs as you feel how wet you are. Your juices are running down your thighs, and his cum dribbles down your ass cheeks.

The door bangs open and you hear voices coming into the bathroom. They are chatting, but as they notice the heeled feet under the stall door, they get quieter. You let the door open, and two guys are staring at you. You are leaning against the wall, moisture obviously between your legs, hair askew, falling bra strap, and ripped panties.

Before either of them can say anything, you smile at them. "You boys might wanna lock that door."

*************************

The waitress comes back to my table with a fresh beer, sitting next to me. "Did she leave? Her drink is melting."

Glancing at the tall glass with the increasingly smaller cubes, "No, she's around somewhere. I think she found herself a 'friend'."

"Looking at the ring on my hand, she gets puzzled, "You'd let your wife find a 'friend' in this place?"

Laughing as I place my hand on her leg, "Oh, she isn't my wife. She's just my girlfriend."

Her eyes widen briefly as she places her hand over mine, "You looking for a 'friend', too?"

"Maybe. Just maybe I am."

"You know, I get off at one."

I glance at my watch, then lean closer to whisper in her ear, "I'll keep that in mind". I bite her earlobe and move my hand so she can stand up.

*****************************************

In the bathroom, the guys look at one another. They seem like they aren't sure what to say, so you say it for them, "You want a story you'll be telling for years to come, and almost nobody will believe you?"

Locking the door, the taller one comes closer to you. He unzips his pants, and fishes his dick out. He's long and thin, like the guy who just left. You fall to your knees, and he stuffs it into your waiting mouth. He begins to move his hips, and you struggle to take it all in. Your gag reflex is struggling against his cock as he is sliding it between your lips.

The other guy opens his pants as well, and you try to check him out while you suck. His cock is much thicker, but not quite as long. Keeping one hand on the taller one, you pull your mouth off to beckon the other over. He steps up, and feeds his dick into your face.

Sucking one while you jack the other, then switching, you revel in the differences of the two cocks. The texture, the flavor of their pre-cum, the way your jaw has to work differently, all make you hungry to work them both.

The shorter one steps away while the taller one grabs your head again. He moves to lower the toilet lid, and sit down. He is stroking his cock, watching you with his friend. You grab the tall one's ass, pull him deep into your mouth, and hold for a moment.

He slides from between your lips when you stand up. He begins to look disappointed, but you smile at him. Moving to the other guy, you turn your back to him. Straddling his lap while facing his friend, you lower yourself down. Reaching for his cock, you impale yourself on it. Leaning back against him, you rotate your hips while he moves his in response.

He is thicker than most men, and you love how he is splitting your pussy. The fucking you got earlier didn't stretch you out much, he was too thin. This guy feels like he is stuffing you with a beer bottle.

"Oh my fucking GOD, That's good", you say as you start to move your hips up and down. You sit on his lap and move your hips side to side while the other one moves towards you. You find you can move against him without interrupting your blowjob. He stuffs his cock back in your face, and you moan at the feeling of being stuffed at both ends. Working into a rhythm, the three of you fuck like they have only dreamed of.

"Dude, I gotta get some of that, too", the tall one calls. Pulling your mouth off, you stand up again. They switch places, and you slide down his longer cock. As he bottoms out, you cry in surprise. He is longer than the last guy. A little thicker, too. The short friend feeds his fat cock into your mouth, and you taste yourself all over him, licking your juices away.

They are fucking your mouth and your cunt as you have two more orgasms, each more intense than the earlier one. They are getting close as well. Funny thing, guys tend to last longer when there's more than one. The one in front of you is panting, "I'm gonna cum"!

"Me too", answers his friend. You stand up and get back down onto your knees. You open your mouth as they begin jerking off towards your face. Nearly simultaneously, they begin to spurt. Their streams go everywhere. Your hair, your eye, your cheek, your tits, your waiting mouth.

As they finished up, you lick your lips and swallow their cum. Standing back up, you push them out of the stall and close the door again. You hear them high five and take a leak before leaving the room.

With their cum drying on your face, you put your coat back on. Tightening the belt again, you peek out the door to the mirror. You fix your hair as best you can, and carefully leave, trying to be inconspicuous.

********************************

I see you walking back to our table. Slowly, and a little awkwardly. I had to be watching for it to notice. I see some guys try to make eye contact with you as you cross the room, but you look only at me as you come back to the table. "I'm thirsty".

I move to let you sit, and you take your screwdriver. Gulping, you finish it faster than you should. "Woah, let me get you some water. We're headed out, anyway."

As we stand, I hand you the keys to the car. "Go ahead, I'll cash out." You walk towards the door, and I head towards the bar. Our waitress watches you leave, and has a knowing look on her face.

"You headed out, hon? Night over for you?"

"Not quite. I haven't figured out exactly what I am doing next."

"You know", she says, while pointing to the cracked Miller clock on the wall, "One ain't that far off".

"Neither am I", I say as I slide a magnetic card across the bar wrapped in another fifty. "That should cover the tab, right?"

She nods, "Let me get your change". When she turns around, I am already gone.

*******************************

In the parking lot, I get into the car and start the engine. You are just closing your door, pouring out some used mouthwash. My "go bag" is open in the back seat, and I see the green bottle on top. Sometimes, it's a good idea to pack for all eventualities. There is an open bottle of Dasani in your hand. Grabbing your head, I pull you in for a deep kiss. The peppermint in your mouth tells me you know what I like, and what I don't. I ease the shifter down, and pull away.

"How many this time?"

"Four. Two of 'em at the same time."

"Did they all cum?"

"They did."

"On you, or in you?"

"On, and in my mouth."

"You dirty whore. Did you love it?"

"Oh God, I did."

"Did you cum, when they were shooting their cum all over you?"

"Several times. They never even asked my name. One didn't even get to see my face."

"Where did they fuck you?"

" My mouth, and my cunt. I blew the first one, fucked the second, and then the last two traded places on me."

"You are such a slut. What if your friends could see you now?"

"They wouldn't even know what to do with me. I am a dirty, dirty girl."

"Did you clean yourself up?"

"No, I'm just like they left me. I can feel the cold wet cum sticking to the inside of the jacket as I move."

"Good. That's what a slut like you deserves."

You look down, but you grin at the game. "I know."

*************************

I use the card to open the door, and we step inside the room. I have been here already, and done some preparation. As the door swings shut, I lead you over to the bed. "Take off your jacket."

You unbuckle the coat, and it falls to the floor. I can see the dried cum all over you. Your torn panties. Your bra is still intact, but I can fix that. "You are still wet."

12