A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't stopped."

"You little whore. You LIKE this, don't you? You bad bad girl. Get on the bed. On your knees. Show me your ass."

You climb onto the bed, and put your face into the sheets. You stick your ass in the air, and spread your cheeks for me. I inspect your body, looking you over closely. "I can see your pussy is stretched out, but your asshole is as tight as ever." I slide a finger into your waiting cunt, and get your juices all over it. I move it to your other hole, and work it slowly inside. "We need to do something about this."

You moan as I slide my finger in and out of your hole. I get two fingers wet, and slide them both in. They move slowly, rotating inside you as I twist my hand. "Move your arms forward."

You get up on all fours, and I grab the straps attached to the bed. Your wrists are pulled into the restraint, and buckled down. I do the same to your ankles, and stand back up. "Can you move?"

You move around the bed while you pull at the straps, and test their security. "Not far", you reply. "I can't quite get into a fetal position, but I can lay down."

"Perfect."

I go across the room, and open the back sitting on the table. Coming back into your view, you can finally see what is in my hand. It's a plug, a little bigger than the last one we used. The bulbous head is not much taller, but definitely fatter. Fully silicone, it has long strands of hair coming out of the base.

"You little bitch, you love rutting around like a dog in heat, don't you?"

"I do. I'm a dog, and I love it. I love being treated like a waiting hole for them."

"Every bitch has a tail. I need to see you wag it." You stick your ass into the air, and spread your legs further. I lubricate the silicone, and press the tip against your waiting asshole. "Relax, or it will take longer." You clench your muscles and wiggle your ass, taunting me. "You little whore, you want to prolong this."

Pressing gently but firmly, I watch as the tip penetrates you. Slowly twisting a little, you open up to let the toy enter into you. You can feel it stretching you, wider than you are used to. I put my other hand to your clit, and rub it while penetrating your ass.

It feels like it takes forever for the toy to move, and it widens you as it goes. It's not painful, but a pleasurable uncomfortable feeling. With a pop, your muscles pull it in, coming to rest around the sort neck. You let out a noise somewhere between a scream and a moan.

"There, you little bitch. There's your tail. Like a dog, it will have to move while someone ruts away at your pussy. Do you like your tail, you little whore?"

The cool, thick strands of the hair cascade down your ass, and touch your pussy lips. It is heavy, like a horse's mane, and sometimes it tickles your feet. You moan as you shake your ass, the hair swishing back and forth.

I slap your ass, hard enough that you squeak, and ask again, "Do you like your tail, you filthy whore?"

"Yes!" Staccato, punctuated by my swats on your cheeks, "Yes, I love my tail. I'm a filthy whore, and if I am fucking like an animal, I deserve to look like an animal. Yes!"

I run my hand up your thigh, and feel your wetness coming down your legs. There will be a puddle on the bed, soon, if this keeps up. I move around the bed, and feed my cock into your mouth. "That's right, fuck like a dog, get treated like a dog. Suck my dick, you filthy whore. Suck me like you did those boys at the bar."

I pound your face with my cock, guiding your head with my hands. Unable to balance yourself, you let me do all the moving. You just relax your mouth, and let me fuck your face for the open hole it is.

I stop as the door beeps, and the locking mechanism opens up. You hear the wood scrape across the carpet, but you can't see who is staring at your ass in the air, anal plug swishing like an animal's tail.

*****************************************************

"Looks like I found the right party", says the waitress. Big smirk on her face, she kicks her sandals off as she closes the door. Stepping forward, she reaches under her denim skirt to slide her panties off.

You continue sucking me as she crosses the room, and stops at the foot of the bed. She reaches for the tail in your ass, and wiggles it. "That's cute. Might have to get me one of those." she reaches her hand to cup your cunt, and slides her fingers against your wet lips. Two of them slip in, and you moan onto my cock as she fingers you.

Sliding her fingers out, she licks them as she walks to the head of the bed. Pulling my head to hers, she kisses me while you still have my cock in your mouth. She reaches down to stroke your hair, helping you on my cock while you suck.

"Mind if I join you?", she asks, climbing on the bed next to you. I pull my cock out of your mouth, and slide it into hers. She slides it in and out, then moves to put it back in yours. She slides her hand on my cock, jerking while you suck. She pulls it out of your mouth, kisses you deeply, slides my cock down her throat, and then releases again so you can take is back in yours.

She takes my balls into her mouth, sucking them while you have my cock. Then she holds my cock up so you can suck my balls into your mouth. I moan at the two of you trading licks on my shaft. She not only moves it in and out for you, but will also pull me out so she can slap my dick on your cheeks.

She lets go so I can feed it back down your throat, and rolls underneath you. Looking up at you getting your face fucked, she pulls off her tank top showing her naked breasts. She lifts up to kiss yours, nibbling on one nipplethen the next. Cupping them, she rolls the nipples between her fingers, tugging on them before reaching up bite them again.

"Do you like sharing me with her? Do you like her tasting my cock?" You can only moan in response as I am fucking you face. "How do you think her mouth compares to yours?

She shimmies lower, and puts her face below your dripping cunt. She reaches up, and grabs your ass. She pulls you down to her face, and inhales your scent. Her tongue reaches up, and licks from the bottom to the top of your slit. Then she sucks your clit into her mouth.

You struggle to keep sucking me as you enjoy the feeling on your pussy. Stroking your hair, I pull out. I move around to enjoy the show, watching her hands grip your ass as she sucks and nibbles your sweet cunt. She even wiggles the plug in your ass occasionally, changing her tongue's rhythm when she does.

"She's eating you good. Want me to eat her while she eats you?"

You cry out in orgasm, and she just redoubles her efforts. I bend down, and she turns her head to kiss me before turning back. I taste you on her tongue. Moving to the foot of the bed, I lift up her skirt. Her bald pussy stares up at me, and I bend to lick it. She is soaked, lubricated completely just from eating your pussy. I spend a few moments, but have better ideas.

"I think I want to fuck her. I want to feel her cunt gripping my cock, while you ride her face." You are shaking, trying to keep your arms steady so you remain up. You only have the strength to moan in response.

Lifting up, I bury my cock into her pussy, and begin to thrust. Every time I go in, she pulls you into her face. Pounding away at her pussy, I slap your ass, leaving a red welt on you cheek. You moan, and I slap you again. "Do you like that, you whore? Do you like me to fuck strange women while they suck your cunt?"

The waitress wraps her legs around my waist as I thrust away. I smack your ass occasionally, and you yelp when I do, burying your cunt in her face. You cum again, your legs collapsing as you spasm on top of her. Watching you on top of her is all I can take.

"I'm going to cum", I moan as I pull out of the waitress. I jerk my cock, and shoot all over her thighs. stream after stream coats her legs as I release, and you shake on her face.

As we both come down, the waitress says "I haven't gotten mine, yet."

Smiling at her, I step back. "Scoot up, and let her lick you clean."

You struggle up onto all fours, and she slides up underneath you. Getting up to the headboard, she pulls her skirt out of your way. I climb onto the bed behind you so I can see.

You look apprehensively at her, and back at me. "Lick her cunt like the whore you are. Lick her clean."

You tentatively begin on her thighs. Licking my sticky cum off, she moves so you can get every drop. Finally, all that is left is what is on her lips. "Go ahead and lick it off, whore. If you are going to be a dirty slut, you can't fuck around. You are going to own it, and you are going to do it all. Suck her cunt."

As your tongue touches her lips, I jam my cock inside you, burying myself to the hilt. You are so wet, you put up no resistance at all. You cry out into her crotch, and I fuck you while you taste my cum on her pussy. I can feel the thick plug in your ass, pressing against the top of my cock with each stroke. I know how stuffed you must feel, with both holes filled completely.

She grabs your head, and holds your lips to her clit. She begins to moan, and cries out "I'm cumming!" I pound you while your face is buried between her legs. She cums all over your face.

As she calms down, I slow then pull out. "What are...."

"You don't get to ask questions, you nasty slut. You just get to DO."

The waitress begins to move, and I catch her eye. Holding a finger in the air, I turn to my bag. I pull something out, "Do you know what to do with this?"

Grinning, she stands up. "You're God damn right I do. I always wanted to do that."

"Lay down beside her."

You both shuffle so you are side by side on the bed. Your straps don't allow you to go far, but it's enough so she can lay comfortably. You are resting on your knees, with your face on the sheet watching her.

I climb onto the bed, and slide up to the waitress. I climb between her legs, and slide inside her again. "Do you like watching me fuck her?"

You nod your head as I slowly slide my cock in and out of the shaved pussy of our waitress. She grips the sheet and moans. I slide my cock out of her, and move round where I can reach her legs. I start slipping straps over her feet, and move a harness up her thighs. The dildo attached to it is long, and has two heads. One on each side of the harness.

I rub one end of the dildo along her pussy lips, and begin to work it inside her. It is fat, and angled to make the other side more useable. The double-headed strap on is inside her, and sticks out proudly from her crotch. Cinching the buckles, she climbs up from the bed to crouch behind you.

Knowing how difficult this will be, I get on my knees behind the waitress. I take her fat plastic cock in my hands, and coat it with lube, jerking her like I would myself. Satisfied she was ready, I watch her press it against your pussy lips. I reach down to help her guide it, and she slowly slides the nine inch fake cock into your already well-used cunt.

I hear you moaning and grunting as she slides in, crying out as your body gets used to the size. I play with her tits, biting her neck as she slides inside you. She moans as well, the dildo inside you is inside her as well, and the harness presses against her clit.

"Take it all, you slut. Take it deep, just like you did all those other guys tonight."

"Ohhhh, FUCK, oh god, that is stretching me out."

"Do you like it, slut? Do you like having your holes stuffed, getting fucked by a strange woman while I watch? Do you like me watching you get fucked? Do you want me to watch her fuck you, while I fuck her? Do you want me to fuck her where you can't see it, only know that it is happening?"

"Yeeeesssssss", you moan, twisting your head side to side as your hands grip the sheets. She keeps sliding inside you, and it almost feels like you are being torn apart.

"I don't think she heard me. Maybe you should ask."

"You nasty slut, you came into my bar and were fucking my friends in the bathroom. Oh, I know you did it. I could see it on their faces when they came out. Now I'm gonna fuck you, and I'm gonna let him fuck my ass while I am wearing your cunt out. And you are gonna feel it, every time he pounds me, because it will make me pound you, too. And you are going to love every minute of it, because you are a dirty cum slut who loves getting herself stuffed."

"Oh GOD yes, FUCK ME. STRETCH ME OUT. Fuck me hard with your cock, and let him fuck you, too. That's what a whore deserves, is to be used and fucked like I am just your plaything. OHHHHHHHH GOOOODDDDDDDDDD"

The artificial cock reaches its zenith, and you feel her thighs against your ass cheeks. The tail is still in your ass, its mane all over your back. She grabs the hair, and jiggles the plug in your ass while buried in your pussy.

I have been lubricating my own cock, and press it against between the waitress's cheeks. I slowly slide it through her sphincter, and she bends forward onto your back to allow me access. "God damn, man, that's, ohhh-oh-ohhh-ooohhh-ohh, pretty fucking hot. You guys are freaks."

Her ass clenches my cock, and I bury it as far inside her as I can. She starts to pull out of you, slowly slipping the cock out. You move forward to assist, and we start to establish a rhythm. She slides into you as I slide out of her. When she changes direction, you lie further down as I press back into her.

You are stuffed so full, it doesn't take you long. You begin to shake, and tear at the sheets. As you begin to cum, your hips start bucking. you have no control over the tremors as you bounce against the waitress. As you are nearing your peak, I reach around and pull the mane of the tail. The plug comes out of your ass while you are cumming.

"OHHHHH FUCK, GOD DAMN IT FUCK, I'M CUMMING. FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM, GOD DAMN IT."

Stuffed with a fat cock in your pussy, and the fat plug coming out of your ass, you cum like you can't ever remember having done so before. Your writhing on the dildo grinds it against her clit, and the waitress begins to cum as well. She is screaming as she grinds her ass to my pelvis. I can feel her ass muscles squeezing my cock while she does.

"Oh, oh, OH OOOHHH SHIT".

I grip her nipples as she leans against me. She lets the dildo slide out of you, and rests her head on my shoulder as her ass spasms on my cock.

I pull out of her, and we each lie on either side of you. It takes a few minutes, but we begin to catch our breath. The waitress gently unbuckles the dildo, and slides it out of her and onto the floor. She reaches over you, and starts to stroke my still hard cock.

"That was fuckin' intense, hon. You need me to finish you up?"

"Not tonight, I've got other ideas. But thanks. Really."

"Honey, thank you. I ain't been fucked like that in a long time. And it's a lot of fun using a little cum slut like this."

"She is a dirty little whore."

She stands, and fishes her tank top off the floor. Finding her sandals by the door, she kicks her foot up to slide each one on. Reaching into the pocket of her now-stained denim skirt, she takes out a matchbook. Tossing it to me, she says "You guys should come back to my bar sometime."

Leaning over to caress a finger around your exposed holes, she winks at me and walks out the door.

********************************************************

As the door shuts behind the waitress, I get up. Reaching over, I begin to unbuckle the restraints on your wrists and ankles. Rubbing your joints to return the circulation, I roll you over. Your legs are still involuntarily spasming, and you are breathing too hard to speak.

Lying beside you, I turn your head to kiss you. Our tongues dance together, and you reach down to grab my cock. Stroking it gently, you smile at me. "You still need to cum again."

"Why you dirty girl. You still want more, more don't you." I slide my hand down to cup your crotch, and you flinch a little. "Are you sure you can take it?"

Instead of answering, you kiss me again while you stroke my cock. I can taste her pussy, and yours, on your lips. I roll over on top of you, and slide my shaft across your lips. They are still wet, and I can feel my diick getting slick with their juices.

You Kiss me again, and I reach down to guide myself inside you. Your breath catches when I slide in. "Did you think of me as they fucked you?"

"Y-yes. It was all I could think about."

"Did you enjoy the feel of so many different cocks inside you tonight?"

"Both the real and the fake ones. Some were bigger than the others, aaaahhh-hh-haahhh, and, and, and it felt so good feeling each one."

I am sliding slowly in and out of you, listening to you recount your night.

"What happened in the bathroom?"

"When I first walked in, there was a guy tak- uhhhhhh" I stop for a moment "Taking a leak. When he turned around, I just dr - ohhhh....." You bite your lip as I start again, "dropped to my knees and sucked him off. He came all over my face."

"What happened next?"

"When he left, I went into the stall and took my coat off. The next guy to open the door saw me standing against the wall, spread like I was about to be frisked."

I grip under your back to pull against your shoulders, and thrust deep, grinding my pelvis against yours. "What did he do?"

"I didn't even turn around, I just told him to take me. He ripped my panties, and thrust in my pussy. He fucked me un.....ohhhh fuck....". I am keeping the slow strokes, gently sliding in and out of you. "He fucked me until he came all over my back and ass."

"Damn, you're a hungry slut. Did you even see his face?"

"Never. He barely even spoke."

"That's not all, is it? You're too nasty of a whore to quit there."

"I turned around, and was facing the stall door when two guys walked in together. I had them lock the door, and come to me. They dropped their pants, and I started sucking them off."

"Were they alike?"

"The tall one had a long, thin cock, but the short one had a nice fat one."

"Was it just a blow-and-go?"

"I had one of them sit on the toilet, and straddled him while I blew the other."

"Did you cum?"

"I did. And so did they."

"How?"

"They switched places, and fucked my mouth and cunt some more. When they were ready, I got on my knees and let them go all over me."

"Nobody came inside you?"

"Not... Not t... Not tonight. Not yet."

I begin fucking you harder. You wrap your legs around my waist, and allow me deeper penetration.

"Four guys in a bar bathroom. A woman in a hotel room. You've been a busy girl."

"uh, uh, uh"

You dirty, filthy whore. You're a goddamn slut. You don't even care how they use you, just that they do."

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..."

"Your husband would leave you, kick you out of the house in the rain. Take the car and ruin you in the divorce."

"Ohhhh-uhhhhhhhh"

"What if one of those men was someone he works with? What if they saw your picture on his desk?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, ohhhhh fuck."

"You don't even care. All you want is some cock inside you, you don't care how it happens."

I am thrusting harder, now, having trouble talking as I pound into you. "You are a dirty, filthy, nasty, insatiable, nymphomaniacal, sleazy whore of a cum slut!"

My hips thrust one last time, deep inside you, and still as my cock empties inside your sore, worn cunt. As I do, your orgasm hits as well, and we grip one another as tightly as we can.

As my cock slows its twitching, I pull you close to whisper directly into your ear, "but you are my filthy little cum slut."

As I lie there, still inside you, I see the waitress's panties in the sheets. "And you are going to wear these home."

******************End*************

12