A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All things considered, she did admirably. Other than the slight tremble and a small squeak escaping her mouth, there was nothing to give away she has just been ravaged by a coworker underneath the table.

Slowly the world came back into focus and her breathing returned to normal rhythm. She felt her sandal being refastened, her panties moved back into their proper position and her skirt gently rolled down her legs once again.

And finally, after everything was done, the slightly tousled head emerged on the other hand of the table.

What was the proper thing to say in cases like these anyway? What to say to the good who just...

She felt blush creeping up her cheeks at the mere thought of it. Funny how that was almost more scandalous than the deed itself.

"You..."

"Hold that thought for a minute, I'll be right back!"

And just like that, he was up and almost running away from the table. Why was he suddenly in such a rush...

Then she noticed the funny way he was moving.

"Oh no... he wouldn't..."

When I came back, less than a minute later, the grin on my face was probably shining as bright as the sun. When she saw me shaking the water from my hands she probably put two and two together, since she hid her face in her hands soon thereafter.

We sat there for a minute or two, me not sure what to say and she apparently unwilling to speak. Was she ashamed? Angry? Scared?

Before I could concern myself any further, she suddenly peeked from her palms and gestured at her lips.

"You have, ah... a little something..."

"Oh... oh! Where exactly?"

The smirk reflected in her eyes. It was the kind that usually set my heart racing, but this time, I knew it meant trouble.

"Oh, how about... everywhere?"

Now it was my turn to get flushed. I scrambled for some tissues and wiped furiously at my mouth and chin, wiping away the traces of my crime. When that was done, I finally dared to look in her direction again.

"Sooooo..."

"Yeah."

"Probably better we don't tell anybody about this, eh?"

"If you know what's good for your health, certainly."

I gulped loudly, only half for show.

"Waiter! Check please!"

The poor bastard looked rightfully terrified. I just imagined what must have been going on inside his head, what with all the strange things going on around our table.

"So ah... was the dinner good?"

I smiled at him.

"Oh yeah. Juicy, well served and spicy... just the way I like it!"

"Very good sir. Hoping to see you again!"

I saw something bothered her on our way out, but she didn't say anything. But when we came outside, she couldn't held it anymore.

"Spicy?"

"Oh yeah... you wouldn't believe how hot that was!"

She turned away, probably wanting me to believe she's disgusted with me. But her tone did all the talking for her.

"You're such a dork."

12