A Night Out

Story Info
A night at the play turns into a night of play.
1.5k words
4
10.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fiance and I have seen our sex life grow right along with our relationship. See the thing is we both love sex and we both love reading stories here on literotica, but really like the stories that get right into the down and dirty sexual activity, so here we go.

We love to go out with friends, and even though I haven't drank for five plus years, we still have tons of fun. On this particular night we met some friends for supper and then we were all going to a little playhouse to watch a play. We were enjoying ourselves getting to know some the new friends in our group. As we made our way up the stair to the play, Kristie was walking in front of me and I reached up under her little skirt and grabbed her asked. That was received with a sly smile from her and a blown kiss. I got her a glass of wine and we made our way to our seats. As the play progressed, I put her hand in my crotch and she started stroking my cock through my jeans. My cock quickly got hard and you could see the outline of it through my jeans. This frequently continued throughout the play. I would also slide my hand under her skirt and dip my finger into her nice wet pussy. I happened to notice one time when Kristie was stroking my cock, that a lady in the row in front of us was looking over her shoulder watching the action. Kristie was watching the play and didn't notice.

When she stopped I and the girl had turned back around, I leaned in and whispered in Kristie's ear what was going on. The girl in front kept checking over her shoulder to try and steal another glimpse. I had positioned myself so that my hard cock was fully visible through my pants for the her when she looked over her shoulder. Kristie was also watching the woman and each time she looked over her shoulder she would slide her hand over into my crotch and stroke my cock again, and this time I slid my hand over and dipped my finger in Kristie's pussy giving the woman in front a view of that as well. By now I was developing a precum spot in my jeans, which was also fully visible in my jeans and Kristie's pussy was sopping wet. As the play came to a close everyone got up and mild around, getting one last drink, visiting, etc. The woman who was sitting in front of us walked by us, stopping to say, "You two are fucking hot. Thanks for the show. My boyfriend was in the play and he has no idea what I have in-store for him tonight. Fuck, you two made me horny, my panties are soaked."

Kristie and I looked at each other and smiled.

The night was getting late and everyone decided it was time to head home. As soon as we got in the car, I grabbed Kristie and we started making out. My hands were all over her. She loves when I feel her breast up, and it wasn't long before I had those beautiful things out and her top off. We started home and I was playing with her tits and dipping my finger in her pussy. As we made our way to the first stop light, we had to come to stop, so I took advantage of the stop to pull my jeans down. My cock sprung out and Kristie started stroking it immediately. As the light turned green and we started moving, she came across the seat and took my cock in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and guided her up and down on my cock. She grabbed my bare balls and started playing with them and pulling on them. She loves that shit. A second stop light came up quickly and again it was red. As we came to a stop, we rolled up along side of a car with two guys in it. They were talking as we pulled up, but quickly recognized I was getting a blow job and gave me the thumbs up. I decided to give them a glimpse at my sexy babe, and said, "Hey baby, look at that."

Kristie rose from my cock showing off her big tits too the two guys in the car next to us. I love showing off my sexy girl, and she knows it, and it turns her on. She stayed stationary for a few seconds, then smiled licked her lips and went back down on me. The blow job continued and I got her ass up in the air so I could finger fuck her from behind as she was sucking me off. We were just about home when we came up on yet another stop light, and again we rolled up along side of a car. This time the car had a couple in the. It didn't take either of them long to notice that Kristie was giving me head, and the were staring into our car. Again, I told Kristie to look, but this time when she came up to show off her tits for the passenger in the car next to us, she quickly turned to me and smiled. She grabbed ahold of my cock and pulled me off my seat so the couple could not only see her tits but also my cock. Both in the car next to us were smiling at us and Kristie started jerking my cock off and licking it like a ice cream cone. The light turned green, thank God, as i was about to blow my load, and we made our way home.

We got into the house shedding our remaining clothes as we did so. I poured Krisite another glass of wine and now completely naked, we made our way out onto the deck. There we sat in our deck chair talking about the night. I asked Kristie if it turned her on to have that lady watching us at the play, her response was, "Fuck yeah!" I knew it did, but I just wanted to hear her say it. We continued to talk and then she said, "baby stay right there I want to take a picture of you, fuck your sexy there." She snapped the picture on her phone, and then told me to start stroking my cock. Which of course I gladly did for her. As we sat there playing we heard a noise from our neighbors house and looked over there. To our delight we saw Jane and Josh leaning on the railing having some drinks. Jane's tits were out and Josh had finger in her pussy. They said with a smile as we made eye contact, "Don't let us interrupt."

"Oh we won't" we said with a smile, "how are you guys doing."

"Great", they responded, "we love the show." With that Josh dropped his pants and made his way around behind Jane. Now Josh has a nice thick cock that must be about 6.5 inches long. We could tell he was sliding into Jane by the look on her face. As Josh slid into Jane, Kristie came over to me and sat on my cock reverse cowgirl style. Fuck her pussy was hot. As Josh was pounding Jane from behind and Kristie was riding me, the two women were chatting. They wanted to watch Josh and I finish by jerking off and cumming on their tits. Listening to this pushed both Josh and I to the edge. Josh went first. When he pulled out of Jane she got down on her knees and Josh stood in front of him jerking his cock. It didn't take long for him to explode all over her tits (and nice tits they are). One, two, three streams of cum came out of his thick cock. They quickly turned their attention to us. Kristie had taken a seat in the deck chair again, and i was now straddling over her pumping my cock. I heard Jane say, "Oh yeah Todd give it to her. Shoot that cum all over those tits."

That did it, and I exploded. I don't know how many times i spurted cum out onto Kristie's tits, but when I looked down they were nicely coated with cum.

The girls looked at each other and Kristie asked Jane, "I think we need cleaned up don't you?"

Jane nodded her head as she took another drink of her beer.

With that I bent over sticking out my tongue and started licking my cum off her tits.

Jane was like, "Holy fuck that is hot. Fuck yes Todd clean that cum off those tits."

I took a break just long enough to turn and smile.

Josh had gotten Jane a towel, and was watching also, as he drank his beer.

"That's pretty fucking hot Todd," he said as I finished.

"Hey maybe you can clean my tits off next time," Jane said.

Kristie just smiled and said,"Yeah, maybe Jane we will see. Night, time for Todd to service my pussy with his amazing tongue." And with that we retired to our bedroom where I made Kristie cum numerous times before fucking her hard from behind and blowing my second load deep in her pussy to finish the night.