A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one more thing," Jess said, after she had let go slightly. "I noticed you were emphasizing a lot of bimbo stuff, with the M- the former Mayor, back then."

"Yes?"

"I thought, uh, you didn't like bimbos very much?"

The Mistress understood, and laughed. "You silly girl. I know, I know. Well, for this, I felt I should make an exception. To tell you the truth, the fun part was just making her say those things. Just needed to put her in her place. She'll be almost as intelligent from now on, just properly obedient. Afterwards...well, I don't know how else I'll have her." Her smile was devilish, sharp like a blade. "You'll be there for some of it, of course. I do love having an extra pair of hands."

It was always a pleasure for the Mistress to recognize her contributions.

"Now, though, I think you'll be helpful in another way. You remember last week, how I taught you that thing with your tongue?"

"Oh! Oh, yes, Mistress, right away." Jess began to play her own lips down the body of her Mistress, taking her time before she got to the pussy that she worshipped on command. It pleased her to hear her Mistress sigh with delight, listen to those moans that her own skills were able to elicit.

Nobody grows up with a dream to worship their Mistress, but for Jess it was all she could dream about.

12