A Night Out, But We End Up In The K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum had taken out the lining of the silk dress, it was a soft peach colour, the front and back both plunged almost to my waist. There was a silk tie between the shoulders which went across behind my neck. These prevented the shoulder straps from sliding down my arms. The welts of my white hold-up stocking could just be seen though the material. The absence of any shadow of panty indicated that there was no panty line because there was no panty. I had put my hair up and was contemplating letting it back down again when Bob appeared. "I thought you might like to wear this." He said. He was holding a beautiful necklace, which looked like diamonds, they clearly weren't as our budget didn't run to that sort of thing, but I loved it and told him so.

The hem of the dress came to just above my ankles, but when I took a step, a slit opened up almost as high as my hip. This also indicated that I had on no panties. Bob was absorbed by the fact that the silk was translucent even in the poor light of our bedroom, my breasts, such as they are and the shape of my legs were clearly discernable. I wondered what would be seen in any brighter lighting conditions. I looked at Bob and asked, "Do you really want to take me out dressed like this?"

"Absolutely!" he boomed. "I will delighted to be seen with you, no matter who should chance upon us."

"What is Alison wearing?" I asked.

"I have no idea." He told me. "She told me it was going to be daring, but that might mean an old cricket sweater and gumboots!" I sincerely hoped that was not going to be the case. There was toot from a car outside. "The Taxi is here." He announced, offering his arm to me. I gulped and linking my arm through his allowed him to lead me to the door.

The taxi was a saloon car (or sedan in the states) rather than a London style taxi so the three of us would all be sitting in the back when we picked up Alison. It would be snug, but all the more enjoyable for the one in the middle.

Alison must have seen us pull up outside her place, for as soon as we stopped, there was a flurry of turquoise chiffon and she was pushing into the other side of the car from me. I had to shuffle over a bit which caused the slit in my skirt to slide off my leg. I went to cover it up again, but a restraining hand on my thigh indicated that Bob was happy with the view. It was a job to see Alison's dress exactly, but a tight skirt, which rode up as she sat in the car, exposed her stocking tops too. The top of her dress appeared to be several layers of chiffon, through which her bra could be seen quite clearly.

My first chance to see her dress properly was when we arrived at the restaurant. As we stood in the driveway of the hotel, as Bob paid the driver, I saw that as well as a tight, short skirt her dress had a boat neck which seemed just a little too wide to sit nicely on her shoulders. Indeed one side was already on its way down her arm. Just then another car pulled into the drive and the headlights shone completely through my dress! "Whoa!" Alison exclaimed. "I'm loving the see through dress."

Bob escorted us into the reception area, then we were directed to the bar, where our order would be taken whilst we enjoyed a few drinks. I had a good look at Alison's dress now and her very sexy embroidered half cup bra shone through her dress like a beacon. Her cleavage was exposed through what turned out to be only two layers of the finest chiffon. Indeed her areola peeked out of the top of her bra cups. "Where did you get your dress?" I asked her. Whilst Bob was otherwise engaged talking to the perky barmaid.

"I've borrowed it from a friend. How about you?" She replied.

"Mum made it out of a dress I bought at a charity shop." I replied, then Bob returned so I said him, "Chatting up the barmaid I see!"

He grinned and answered. "I was just trying to see if she had a bra on." I thumped his arm for that. Our table was announced as ready so we followed the Maitre d' into the dining room. We were shown a booth with a semi-circular bench behind a circular table. Bob raised his glass, "Ladies, here's to a fantastic evening." We joined in the toast and so our beautiful evening began. Bob sat between us, this time I was on his right. This meant that my thigh was easily available to him to fondle anytime he liked. We sat close enough for me to see that Alison's skirt and had ridden (pulled?) up much further than it had in the car. This had not escaped Bob's notice and his other hand was to be seen from time to time on her thigh too.

Remarkably we had a lovely evening and meal. The conversation flowed nicely and perhaps most surprisingly of all, despite there being three of us, it was strangely romantic, not to say erotic and intimate. Moreover Bob didn't "accidentally" spill anything over me, or for that matter Alison.

As it was a Saturday night, there was some music being provided by a trio. It was meant to be background music, but after most of the diners had finished their meal, the band started playing some gentle dance music. Bob danced with both me and Alison and I wasn't the slightest bit jealous as they held each other close. As I watched, I saw him speaking into her ear. I wondered if he was saying the same things to her as he had said to me. He had gone into some detail about what he was going to do with my body when we were back home. By the time our dance finished I was so weak at the knees that I could hardly stand.

When he escorted Alison from the floor, her eyes were bright and she was smiling contentedly. I asked Bob to get some more drinks, whilst I danced with Alison. "Did he mention what would happen when we got back to ours?" I asked her.

She laughed out loud and with a happy look on her face, she murmured. "In some detail!"

"I take it you're happy with what he suggested?"

"Diana, if only half of what you two are proposing to do actually come true, I will be delighted.

"Shall we go then?" I asked.

She put one arm round my neck and with the other hand, caressed my breast, right there on the dance floor. We were attracting a bit of attention anyway, because of the way in which we were dancing or should I say smooching. Her boat necked dress was nearly down to her elbow on one side, leaving her bra strap over her shoulder. She raised no objection when I hooked my thumb under the strap and raised a quizzical eyebrow. Indeed, she kissed my nose and softly said, "whatever."

The next thing that happened, Bob arrived on the dance floor, carrying three drinks. He bumped into us and I don't suppose you need telling, where the drinks went? That's right over Alison and me! He didn't apologise, but simply said, "It looks as though you two need some time together!"

"I hope we all three will be involved." Alison piped up.

"Most certainly." He promised, "Shall we go?" We left the floor with him, one of us on each arm, looking very wet and bedraggled. He clearly intended to throw the drinks over us, why else would he have bought three pints of lager, instead of the lady-like drinks we had been expecting?

My dress was now completely transparent, Alison's was already so, being chiffon, but her dress, like mine was clinging to her skin and the satin skirt of her dress carried a big darkened patch which was wet to the touch. "My poor dress!" she remarked.

"Your dress?" I questioned, "I thought it was borrowed?"

"It is." She admitted, "But it is mine for the night."

"I hope nothing too bad happens to it!" I remarked.

"So do I!" she exclaimed. "I'd be mortified; Sarah has never worn it herself yet!"

I certainly hoped the Bob was taking all this in, bearing in mind that the last time Alison came over she virtually invited him to rip all her clothes off and ravish her.

The ride home in the taxi was interesting because I made sure that I sat between Bob and Alison. On one hand it kept him at bay and on the other, it allowed me to start undressing her, well at least partially. I pulled the neck of her dress down her arm, past her elbow and eased her arm out of it. I tried to do the same with her bra strap, but she resisted. "Later." She murmured, "When we get to yours."

That actually wasn't long in coming as we arrived outside our house in what seemed a very short time. Alison allowed me the concession of not pulling her dress right back up and walked up our driveway with her bra exposed. As it was dark, I don't suppose too many people noticed.

Bob let us in and said, "You two look ready to put on a bit of a show for me. Why don't you go up to the bedroom?" I didn't think too much about that at the time, although he was being remarkably magnanimous in letting us girls get together first.

We bounded up the stairs and Alison threw herself on the bad, held her arms wide and said "Come and get me Diana, I'm all yours!"

I pounced on top of her, both of us still dressed, and we kissed gently but deeply for several minutes. After a while I was aware of Bob breathing heavily. I looked up at him for maybe a couple of seconds, he was naked and standing very close to the bed with his erect penis in his hand. "Don't waste any of that!" I warned him.

"Nothing will be going to waste." He insisted.

I crawled on top of Alison and we rolled slightly towards him. Then as we kissed we both felt the warmth of his sperm dropping on our faces. This stimulated our passion and we kissed with more vigour. Then more spunk hit the back of my head, there was more than I expected. Then I saw a stream hit Alison directly on the hairline of her forehead. There was definitely more than usual, in fact there was too much. "What the......?" I began.

"Don't you worry about anything!" Bob gasped. "I'm enjoying this as much as you!" then suddenly my head was covered in semen. I mean covered, it seemed like a bucket load. I rolled to one side and Alison caught the lot on her face.

"God!" She gasped "What is that stuff/"

"Methylcellulose." Bob answered. "The nearest thing to synthetic spunk! Don't worry it is a food additive."

"It feels lovely." She admitted, "Got any more?"

"Enough to cover you both from head to toe." Bob answered.

"Then do it!" Alison cried out, plunging her hands into my slime covered hair and pulling my mouth down her smeared face. We kissed again and I must admit it didn't taste too bad at all. Not that I was intending to eat any of it.

Suddenly we were completely engulfed in the stuff, literally from head to toe. Then we felt the weight of Bob on top of us. One of his hands slimy with the methyl-whatever, travelled up my leg and a thumb found it's way into my vagina, his first finger, well lubricated slithered into my anus. He had never done THAT before!" His other hand gripped the neck of Alison's dress and slowly but inexorably tore it away from her body. "Bob you bastard!" She called out. "Strip me fucking naked!"

"Your dress!" I said to her.

"Sod the dress!" She gasped. "I half expected him to rip it off me!"

"But you said you had borrowed it!" I exclaimed, "Wasn't that true?"

"Of course it's true! That's what has made this evening so exciting, the risk that my friend's new dress would be in tatters before the night was out!"

AT this point I ceased caring what happened to her dress as I was now fully concentrating on what Bob was doing to me. Between grunts and groans I told him in no uncertain terms that I was really liking the treatment he was giving me. Soon I was thrashing about in the slime that covered the bed. My dress was clinging to me, but somehow that made it sexier, soon I was having the most fantastic orgasm simply through Bob working his thumb in my cunt and (now) two fingers up my arse.

As I came down from the ecstasy, I saw Bob ripping the tight skirt of Alison's dress completely up the front. His big hands snapped the side of her panties like they were tissue paper. Her bra was a tougher proposition but it was still the matter of a moment before the cups parted company from the straps. Then he was on her and right inside her, she screamed with delight. "That's you fucking bastard! Take me! Fill me! Shoot your spunk up so far that I taste it!"

For a start I busied myself by scraping up big double handfuls of the slime from the bed and dumping them on the back of Bob's head and back until I then started on Alison, pushing the stuff into her face and hair. They both seemed to like this. She was spluttering as she pulled his face to hers and thrust her tongue down his throat.

I tired to indulging them so I slid up between their legs and worked my face into the crack of her arse. Bob's scrotum kept hitting me under the chin so I adjusted my position and took one of his balls into my mouth and teased it with my teeth. The effect on him was almost immediate. With three or four massive thrusts he spewed his seed deep into Alison's welcoming slit. She yelped with glee and tried to throw her legs round him to hold him in place. She had longer legs than me but it was futile. In the slime they kept slipping off, not that they would have reached anyway.

Bob slid out of her and his penis dropped obligingly near my lips, which soon encompassed it. I could taste him, her and that bloody slime, but it was so delightfully messy that I loved it. I brought up one hand and with wet slippery fingers, circulated it round her puckered anus. I was surprised how little pressure it took to insert two fingers into her. So there we were I was under her thighs sucking my husband's prick and frigging her backside with two fingers, as he was sucking her tits. This was a novel experience for him, as mine were hardly big enough to suck on. I became aware that she was rubbing her own clitoris, indeed I was doing the same to mine.

We both climaxed due to our own efforts and all three of us, completely smothered in this Methylcellulose stuff, relaxed. I was quite comfortable down there with Bob's hairy belly lying on my cheek. When Alison murmured, "I have to pee."

Bob lifted his face from her breasts and said, "So? Pee."

"But the bed!" She complained, "And Diana"

"Diana will be wet enough soon because I'm going to piss on her head in a minute myself!" He told her.

So it was less than a minute later I was in danger of being drowned by a mixture of his and her urine. I was spluttering and trying to move my head, but Bob held me in place as he virtually pissed up my nose and she sprayed my face. When they had stopped, I called them dirty bastards. And moaned at them, but had secretly loved being held there against my initial feelings. It was the ultimate expression of doing anything that my husband wanted.

Eventually, still all covered in that white semen-like goo, apart from my face which had been washed clean, we got up and surveyed the wrecked bed. "Well!" I said, "I don't know where we're going to sleep tonight now!"

Bob smiled. "I took the precaution of putting a big sheet of polythene under the sheet." He said. "So the bed itself should be all right."

I picked up the remnants of Alison's dress. "What are you going to tell Sarah?"

Alison simply said, "I've no idea. But I enjoyed every rip and tear and I can't wait to do it again! And sod the expense!"

We all showered together as might be expected and found that the slime washed off very easily. Then the three of us, picked up the corners of the polyurethane sheet and carried the messy bed linen down stairs, trying not to spill any. Instead of taking out side, (we were all naked) we set it down for a moment on the kitchen floor. Bob was bending over to straighten one corner when I couldn't resist, tweaking his balls from behind. It took him completely by surprise and he fell into the mess. He stood up grabbed me and lay me in the middle of the sheet, he and Alison took two corners each and this caused a big puddle to form in the middle. I was almost completely submerged when I rolled into it.

Bob took the two corners from Alison and held the sheet so I was just touching the floor with my back and my arms and legs were sticking out of the top. "Alison," he said. "Go into the cupboards and find the messiest things you can and open them up. Diana is going to have a bath!"

Because Bob was holding the sheet, Alison did all the pouring and tipping. There was baked beans, spaghetti, milk, fruit juice, Bovril (A black glutinous sticky beef extract product that was particularly messy), treacle, flour, even cornflakes. She was particularly careful to make sure that my long hair wasn't missed, rubbing the mixture of Bovril and cornflakes well into my tresses. I needed to pee myself now, but I knew that there was no point in mentioning it, so I just peed into the mess.

When they considered that I had been punished enough, they each took two corners of the sheet again and carried me outside. Despite the fact that they were both naked, they carried me onto the lawn and dropped the sheet, then high tailed it back into the house. I lay there for about half a minute before crawling on hands and knees off the sheet. I walked down to the back door, but I was denied access, "Wash yourself down with the garden hose." I was told. You know that water was COLD! Not soon enough for me, was I considered clean enough to be allowed back into my own house, but eventually I was admitted.

The other two were almost helpless with laughter, they were actually holding each other up. Of course I had to go and have another shower to get the finer bits out of my hair. In the meantime, Bob and Alison had re-made the bed. It looked most inviting. Before we retired, I caught Bob alone for a moment. "That was a dirty trick to play on me!" I complained. Although in truth if someone twisted my arm I would have admitted to enjoying the experience.

"You'll be able to get your own back on Alison before she leaves." He whispered. I considered his remark. Here I was, not too long married, complicit in my husband not only having full sex with a girl we met only a week ago. Furthermore we were sharing with her things which hitherto we had only done to and with each other. What, I wondered did that say about the state of our relationship?

I didn't have long to dwell on my thoughts as I was propelled onto the bed by Bob and Alison acting in concert. As I landed on the bed, the two of them set about giving me a very good time in compensation for what they had done to me before. I will not trouble you with the exact details here, but suffice to say they were extremely successful! The three of us were at one point, all on the same part of the bed. Bob was working hard (ha!) with his erect penis penetrating me further it seemed he had ever before. He was using the conventional missionary position, Alison was sitting on my pillow with her legs spread with her back to the headboard and dripping her juices onto my forehead and her labia lips caressed my hairline.

Her wetness ran down my face, each side of my nose and onto my mouth. I could taste her sweetness, but I admit that whilst I was enjoying that, my main attention was concentrated on Bob's urgent thrusting in and out of my tiny body. Eventually he climaxed sending (I assume) more of his precious white semen right up inside me. This sent me over the edge too. He was flagging towards the end, but as his head was in just the right place, he thrust his tongue into Alison's soaking pubis, causing my face to get even wetter. It was clear that Alison was getting close to orgasm herself, so I contented myself, by holding Bob in me with both arm and legs as far as I could.

None of us showered afterwards, wanting the muskiness of each other to remain on our bodies. Indeed this may even have prolonged the sexual adventures as we girls explored both each other's bodies and Bob's in all sorts of little and slightly smelly places, with our tongues and fingers. It was all delightfully dirty. Eventually, we all slept. Bob in the middle with we girls either side of him.